手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第5集:洗衣服(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

All right. Show's over. Nothing to see here. Okay. Let's do laundry.

好了,演出结束。没什么好看的。好了,我们开始洗衣服吧。
Rachel: That was amazing. I can't even send back soup.
好厉害。我连退份汤都不敢。
Ross: Well, that's because you're such a sweet, gentle.... uh...Do you, uh, do you...Oh, hey, uh you must need detergent.
啊,那是因为你是个温柔,可爱....呃……你,呃,你,哦,嘿,呃,你必须要放洗涤剂。
Rachel: What's that?
这是什么?
Ross: Uberveiss. It's new, it's German, it's extratough.
乌伯维斯,新产品,德国货,效果超强大。
Ross: Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?
Rach,你要,呃,你准备把这些分开洗吗?
Rachel: Oh god. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz?
哦,天呐,我就是个洗衣白痴。
I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts and another machine for pants?
我想,我是不是应该用一台机器洗衬衣,另一台洗裤子?
Ross: Have you never done this before?
Rach,你以前从来没这样洗过衣服?
Rachel: Well, not myself, but I know other people that have.
嗯,没自己洗过,但我知道其他人这样洗。
Okay. You caught me. I'm a laundry virgin.
好吧,被你发现了,我是第一次来洗衣房。
Ross: Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle.
啊,好吧,别担心,我会用轻柔循环模式的。
Okay, um, basically you wanna use one machine for all your whites, Okay, a whole other machine for your colors.
好,最基本的,你得用一台机器洗你所有白色的衣服,好,另一台洗其他颜色的衣服。
And a third for your uh, your uh, delicates, and that would be your bras and your underpanty things.
第三个洗......你精致的衣物,就是胸罩和内裤之类的。
Rachel: Okay, well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or with delicates?
好的,那这些棉质的白色内裤呢?和白色衣服一起洗,还是贴身衣物?
Ross: Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.
呃,这个,这个,这个你自己决定。
Monica: He's so cute! So, where did you guys grow up?
他好帅!你们在哪儿长大的?
Angela: Brooklyn Heights.
布鲁克林。
Bob: Cleveland.
克里佛兰。
Monica: How did that happen?
怎么会这样?
Joey: Oh my God!
天呐!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Joey: I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. But I'm not.
我刚刚突然觉得有点晕,不过现在好了。
Joey: So, you and Angela, huh?
所以你和安琪拉在一起?
Bob: Yep. Pretty much.
对,差不多。
Joey: You're a lucky man. You know what I miss the most about her?
你运气真好。你知道我最想念她什么吗?
That cute nibbly noise she makes when she eats. Like a happy little squirrel, or a weasel.
就是她啃东西的时候发出的可爱的小声音,就像一只开心的小松鼠或者鼬鼠。
Bob: Huh, I never really noticed.
我倒没注意过。
Joey: Oh, yeah, yeah, listen for it.
哦,对,对,注意听听。
Bob: Monica, Monica is great.
Monica,Monica很好。
Joey: Yeah, yeah, she is.
对,对,她很好。
But it's not gonna last. She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.
不过我们不会长了。我跟她在床上心有余而力不足。性方面。
Monica: I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific.
我跟你说,Bob简直太棒了。
Angela: Yeah, isn't he?
是啊,不是吗?
Monica: It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny, and has an emotional age beyond, like eight.
真是太棒了,好不容易遇上一个像他这样的,既聪明又风趣,而且心智超过8岁小孩的。
Angela: You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
还有你知道吗?他在床上更是一流。
Monica: Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity.
哇,我哥甚至都从来都没告诉我他第一次是什么时候呢。
Angela: Huh. That's nice.
啊。那很好啊。
Phoebe: Hey, you can do this. It's just like pulling off a Bandaid.
嘿,你能做到的。就像撕掉创可贴一样。
Okay, just do it really fast, and then the wound is exposed. Go! Go!
只要飞快一扯,然后伤口就露出来了。快去!快去!
Chandler: Janice. Hi, Janice. Okay, here we go. I don't think we should go out anymore. Janice.
Janice,嗨, Janice.好吧,我说了,我想我们不该再交往下去了。Janice.
Janice: All right. Well, there you go. Stop it, stop it, stop it.
好吧。我懂了…别,别,别….
Chandler: This isn't about you.
这和你无关。
Janice: I know! This is not about me. This is totally about your fear of commitment.
我知道,这和我无关。这完全是因为你害怕承诺。
Chandler: I'm not afraid of commitment. I don't have a fear commitment
我一点也不怕承诺。我一点也不怕承诺。
Janice: Oh, please.
哦,得了吧。
Chandler: I don't!
我不怕。
Janice: Oh, please.
哦,得了吧。
Chandler: I don't! I'm ready to commit anytime.
我不怕!我准备好了随时都可以奉献承诺。
Janice: Really?
真的吗?
Rachel: Okay, I know this is gonna sound really stupid, ...but I feel, I feel that if I can do this...
好,我知道这听起来很傻……但是我觉得如果我可以做这个
You know, if I can actually do my own laundry...there isn't anything I can't do.
…我想如果我可以自己洗衣服的话…我就没有办不到的事。
Ross: That does not sound stupid to me.
我不觉得很傻。
The first time I had to make dinner for myself after Carol left me.
Carol离开我之后我不得不第一次自己做晚饭。
I'm sorry, that's all the time we have. Next on Ross....
抱歉,时间到。接下来到我......
Ross: Uhoh.
啊哦。
Rachel: What uhoh?
怎么了?
Ross: Uhoh.... Uhoh, the laundry's done.
啊哦......啊哦,衣服洗好了。
It's a song. The laundry song that we sing. Uhoh! The laundry's done.
这是一首歌。我们唱的一首洗衣歌。啊哦,衣服洗好了,
Ross: Uhoh!
啊哦!
Rachel: Ross, what's the matter?
Ross, 到底怎么了?
Ross: Nothing, nothing. Leelo, the laundry's done.
没事,没事。哩咯,衣服洗好咯。
Ross: All right, all right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites, and now, everything's kinda pink.
好吧好吧,就是你掉了一只红色的短袜在白衣服堆里,现在所有的衣服都变成粉色了。
Rachel: Oh, everything's pink?
哦,所有的衣服都变成粉色了?
Ross: Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red.
对,呃,除了那只红色的短袜,还是红色的。
I'm sorry, please don't be upset, it could happen to anyone.
可怜,别难过,任何人都会发生这种事。
Rachel: Oh, but it didn't. It happened to me.
才不是呢,就我才会发生这种事。
God, I'm gonna look like a big Marshmallow Peep!
天呐, 我穿这些看来会像只巨大的复活节糖果!
What am I doing? What am I doing?
我在做什么啊?我在做什么啊?
My father's right! I can't live on my own. I can't even do laundry!
我爸说得对,我无法独立生活。我连洗衣服都不会。
Monica: Something went wrong with Underdog, and they couldn't get his head to inflate.
败犬气球出了点问题,它的头没办法充气鼓起来。
So anyway...um...his head is flopping down Broadway, right?
所以......嗯......它的头好像快掉到百老汇大街上一样,
And I'm just thinking...how inappropriate this is.
然后我心想......实在太不像话了。
Um, Okay, I've got something in my eye, uh, Joey, could we check it in the light, please?
恩,我眼睛进东西了,哦,Joey,我们到灯光下看一下,好吗?
Oh, my God!
我的天呀!
Joey: What?
怎么啦?
Monica: Hello! Were we at the same table? It's like...cocktails in Appalachia.
喂!我们是坐在一桌吗?看起来就像……在阿巴拉契亚喝鸡尾酒一样。
Joey: Come on. They're close.
算啦,他们感情很好 。
Monica: Close? She's got her tongue's in his ear.
感情很好?她舌头都伸进了他耳朵里了。
Joey: Oh, like you've never gotten a little rambunctious with Ross.
哦,好像你就从来不对罗斯做点粗犷的小动作似的。
Monica: Joey, this is sick, it's disgusting, it's, it's... not really true, is it?
Joey,这太变态了,太恶心了,太......这不是真的,对不对?
Joey: Well, who's to say what's true? I mean...
好吧,谁说是真的?我是说......
Monica: Oh my god, what were you thinking?
哦,我的天,你在想些什么啊?
Joey: All right, look, l'm not proud of this, Okay? Well, maybe I am a little.
好吧,我也不想这样的,好吗?嗯,可能有一点。
Monica: l'm out of here! Joey: Wait! Wait! Wait! Come on!
我要走了 等等,等等,等等!好啦!
You like him. I want her. He likes you.
你喜欢他,我想要她,他喜欢你。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Listen, I'm thinking, if we put our heads together, between the two of us......we can break them up.
听着,我想,就我们两个知道哈,如果我们一起想办法......就能拆散他们
Monica: I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did this. I just couldn't stop laughing at your Norman Mailer story.
真是抱歉,没想到我会这样。你那个诺曼?梅勒故事让我都笑喷了。
Joey: Uh, waiter, one more plate of chicken wings over here.
呃,服务生,这边再来一盘鸡翅。
Chandler: Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it's like we're different.
事情是这样,Janice。要知道,我的意思是,好像我们不是一类人。
You know, I'm like the bing, bing, bing. You're like the boom, boom, boom.
你懂的,我就像乒,乒,乒,你就像乓、乓、乓。
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
天呐,太对不起了,你没事吧?
Janice: Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens.
噢,嗯,只是我的隐形眼镜,只是我的隐形眼镜。
I'll be right... I'll be right back. OW...
我马上......我马上回来。哎呦......
Chandler: I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye!
我打到她的眼睛了!我打到她的眼睛了!
This is the worst breakup in the history of the world.
这是有史以来最差劲的分手了。
Phoebe: Oh my god. Hey, how many of those have you had?
哦,我的天。你已经灌了多少杯了?
Chandler: Oh, I don't know, a million?
哦,我不知道,一百万杯?
Phoebe: Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.
Chandler,放松,放松。想点高兴的事。啦啦啦啦。
Chandler: l'm fine, l'm fine.
我没事的…
Phoebe: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: l'm not fine. Here she comes.
不妙,她回来了。
Phoebe: Wait here, Okay? Breathe.
在这儿等着。深呼吸。
Chandler: How do you do that?
你是怎么办到的?
Phoebe: It's like a gift.
天生的。
Chandler: We should always always break up together.
我们应该回回分手都一起。
Phoebe: Oh, I'd like that.
哦,乐意之极。
Ross: You got the clothes clean. Now that's the important part.
你把衣服洗干净了,这才是重点。
Rachel: Oh, I guess. Except everything looks like jammies now.
哦,我想是吧。只是现在每件衣服都像睡衣一样了。
Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart.
哇,对不起,抱歉,这推车是我们的。
Woman: Yeah, well, I had a 24inch waist. You lose things.
好吧,我的腰围也曾是24寸。但你总会失去些东西。
Now, come on. Get out of my way.
让开,别挡道。
Rachel: I'm sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear. Uh, this is our cart.
抱歉,可能我说得不够清楚。呃,这是我们的推车。
Woman: Hey, hey, hey, there weren't any clothes in it!
嗨,嗨,嗨,里面都没有衣服。
Rachel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules!
嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨,别再乱编规矩了!
Woman: Let go! Come on, it's my cart. –
放手,车是我的。
Rachel: All right, all right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!
好吧,好吧,听着,姑娘。如果你想要这辆推车,就必须把我一起推走!
Rachel: Yes! Did you see that?
太好了,你看见没?
Ross: You were incredible!
你太棒了!
A brandnew woman, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,一位脱胎换骨的新女性诞生了。
Rachel: I could not have done this without you.
这都多亏了你才行。
Ross: Okay, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer?
好,恩,呃,干衣机里还有衣服吗?
I'm fine. I'm fine. Let's go.
我没事,我没事 。
Rachel: Are you sure you're okay?
我们走吧。你确定你没事
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Phoebe: What a neat idea. All your clothes match. I'm gonna do this.
这方法真好,你现在衣服颜色都一个色系, 回头我也这么干。
Monica: Hi!
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey, how'd it go?
嘿,怎么样啦?
Joey: Excellent!
绝了!
Monica: We ripped that couple apart, and kept the pieces for ourselves.
我们把那对儿拆了,然后一人分了一个。
Ross: What a beautiful story. Hey, I'm fine, by the way.
真是个美丽动人的故事。嗨,顺便说一句,我很好。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,对不起
Rachel: Where's Chandler?
Chandler哪去了?
Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve.
他需要一点时间哀伤一下。
Chandler: I'm free! I'm free!
我自由了!我自由了!
Phoebe: That oughta do it.
应该起效了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inappropriate [.inə'prəupriit]

想一想再看

adj. 不适当的,不相称的

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
rambunctious [ræm'bʌŋkʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 粗暴的,喧闹的,放纵的

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
squirrel ['skwirəl]

想一想再看

n. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛
vt. 储存

 
inflate [in'fleit]

想一想再看

v. 使膨胀,使得意,使通货膨胀 [计算机] 使膨胀

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情绪的

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
sock [sɔk]

想一想再看

n. 短袜
vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 <

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。