手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第3集:飞来横财(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Phoebe: Hi guys!

大家好!
All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi!
嗨,Pheebs!
Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go?
嗨,噢,(约会)怎么样?
Phoebe: Um, not so good.
不是很好。
He walked me to the subway and said 'We should do this again!'
他送我到地铁,说:"下次再约。"
All: Oh. Ouch.
噢。哎呦。
Rachel: What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right?
什么?他说,"下次再约",那是好兆头,不是吗?
Monica: Uh, no. Loosely translated 'We should do this again' means 'You will never see me naked'.
喔,不,"下次再约"泛泛地讲意思是"你没机会看到我的裸体了"。
Rachel: Since when? Joey: Since always. It's like dating language. You know, like 'It's not you' means 'It is you'.
从什么时候开始啊?一直都是这样。就像是约会用语。比如,"问题不是出在你"意思是"就是你"。
Chandler: Or 'You're such a nice guy' means 'I'm gonna be dating leatherwearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you."
或者"你真是个好人"意思是说我要和穿着皮服的酒鬼约会再向你抱怨。
Phoebe: Or, or, you know, um, 'I think we should see other people' means 'Ha, ha, I already am'.
或者,或者,你知道,呃,"我想我们应该约约其他人"意思是"哈哈,我已经在约其他人了"。
Rachel: And everybody knows this? Joey: Yeah. Cushions the blow.
你们大家都知道这些?对,善意的谎言(对,免得太伤人。)
Chandler: Yes, it's like when you're a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.
没错,就像你小时候,你的狗安乐死了,父母会告诉你是送去某个农场。
Ross: That's funny, that, no, because, uh, our parents actually did, uh, send our dog off to live on a farm.
真有意思,不过我爸妈是真的…… 把我们的狗送去农场了。
Monica: Uh, Ross.
嗯,罗斯。
Ross: What? Wh hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut? The Millners, they had this unbelievable farm, they had horses, and, and rabbits that he could chase and it was it w.....
什么?怎么了?康涅狄格州的米勒家农场?是很棒的农场,有马还有可供追逐的兔子…
Ross: Oh, my God! ChiChi!
噢,我的天,奇奇!
Chandler: "So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"
知道自己不久人世有何感受?
Joey: "Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. But you'll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die."
沃登,我的痛苦将在五分钟内消除而你会因葬送一个诚实的人而痛苦一生。
Chandler: Hey, that was really good!
表演得真好。
Joey: Yeah?
是吗?
Joey: Thanks! Let's keep going.
谢了,咱们继续吧。
Chandler: Okay. "So. What do you want from me, Damone, huh?"
好,你要我怎么做,迪默,嗯?
Joey: "I just wanna go back to my cell. 'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."
我只想回到自己的牢房,因为在牢房我可以抽烟。
Chandler: "Smoke away."
去抽吧。
Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.
我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Relax your hand. Let your wrist go.
你把手放轻松!手腕自然点。
Chandler: Not so much!
别太过火!
Joey: Whoah!
唔!
Chandler: Hey! Joey: Hey!
嗨!嗨!
Chandler: Alright, now try taking a puff.
好的,现在吐烟圈。
Chandler: Alright...okay. No. Give it to me.
好了,不是这样。把烟给我。
Joey: No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.
不,不行。我不能给你烟。
Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here. Alright, Now, Don't think of it as a cigarette.
好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。看着,别把它当成香烟。
Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand.
把它当成是从你手中溜走的东西。
When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.
夹着它,你感觉很好,你感到满足。
Joey: You miss it?
你很想它?
Chandler: Nah, not so much.
不,不是很想。
Alright, now we smoke. Oh...my...God.
好吧,现在吸烟。噢,我的天(爽呀)!
Joey: Chandler give me that!
Chandler把它给我
Chandler: No no no. You've got options. You can smoke like this.
不,你有几种选择。你可以像这样抽烟。
Joey: Chandler!
Chandler
Chandler: Or you can hold it in your mouth and smoke like this.
或者只是把它叼在嘴里这样抽
Joey: Chandler give me the cigarette! Give me, give me.
Chandler把烟给我,给我,给我。
Chandler: uh, you try it
你来试试。
Joey: thank you.
谢谢。
Joey: Okay, how's this?
这样怎么样?
Chandler: Okay, that's not bad.
还不坏。
Chandler: All right, now when you are finished, It's really cool if you flick it. You kinda flick it. flick it...
好的,当你结束的时候,弹掉它会显得很酷,你就弹一弹。
that's good, all right, you keep practicing...and I will go put out the sofa.
就这样,你继续练习,我去扑灭着火的沙发。
Chandler: I thought it had to do with the size of the guy's feet.
我认为和这个人脚的大小有关。
Monica: No, no, no. They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.
不、不、不,他们说长度和男人的拇指尖到到食指尖距离一样。
Joey: That's ridiculous!
这太荒谬了。
Ross: Can I use...either thumb?
可以用另一只手的拇指吗?
Chandler: I'd rather go with the foot theory.
我宁可相信脚长理论。
Rachel: Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me!
来了,别告诉我,别告诉我!
Decaf cappucino for Joey...Coffee black...Latte...And an iced tea.
无咖啡因卡布其诺是乔依的,黑咖啡...拿铁和冰茶
I'm getting pretty good at this!
我进步神速
All: Yeah. Yeah, excellent.
对,对,真棒。
Rachel: Good for me!
我真行!
Joey: You okay, Phoebe?
菲此,你没事吧?
Phoebe: Yeah… no… I'm just…it's, I haven't worked… It's my bank.
还好,不,我只是,我真想不通,都是那银行。我的银行。
Monica: What did they do to you?
他们对你怎么了?
Phoebe: It's nothing, it's just… Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, STATEMENT.
没什么,只是,好吧。我看我的信件时,打开他们寄给我的每月通知。
Ross: Easy.
别激动。
Phoebe: and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.
然后我户头上多出了500美元。
Chandler: Oh, Satan's minions at work again...
撒旦的奴才又开始活跃了。
Phoebe: Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with them.
没错,所以现在我得去银行,找他们处理。
Joey: What are you talking about? Keep it!
你在说什么啊?拿着就得了。
Phoebe: It's not mine. I didn't earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing.
这些钱不是我的,不是我赚来的,如果我留着,那不跟偷来的一样了。
Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
对,但如果你花光它,那就跟购物一样了!
Phoebe: Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took? 'Notmine. Notmine. Notmine.'
好吧,好吧。比方说我买了双很棒的鞋。随着我踏出的每一步,知道我会听到什么吗?'不是我的。不是我的。不是我的。'
Even if I was happy and skipping, I'd hear:"Notnot mine. Notnot mine."
即使我很快乐边走边跳,都会听到"不是我的……不是我的……"
Monica: We're with you. We got it.
我们支持你。我们理解了。
Phoebe: Okay. I'd just I'd never be able to enjoy it. It would be like this giant karmic debt.
嗯,我只是永远无法安心享用它,它就像是一个巨大的罪过一样。
Rachel: Chandler, what are you doing?
钱德,你在干什么?
Monica: Hey. What are you doing?
嗨,你干吗?
All: Oh! Oh, gross!
噢,噢,天啊!真恶劣!
Ross: What is this? !
这是什么?
Chandler: I'm smoking. I'm smoking, I'm smoking.
我在抽烟。我在抽烟。我在抽烟。
Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years!
真不敢相信,你三年来一直表现很好。
Chandler: And this is my reward!
所以,这是我的奖励!
Ross: Hold on a second, alright? Just think about what you went through the last time you quit. No, you know what, forget about you, think about what we went through last time you quit.
等等,好好想想你上次戒烟后是怎么熬过来的。不,不说你了,至少想想上次你戒烟的时候我们是怎么熬过来的。
Chandler: Okay, so this time I won't quit!
所以,这次我不再戒了!
All: Ohhh! Put it out!
熄掉…
Chandler: All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out.
好吧,我熄掉就是。
Phoebe: Oh, no! I...I can't drink this now!
噢,不!我,我现在喝不成了!
Monica: Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.
好了,我要去换身行头,有个约会。
Rachel: This Alan again? How's it going?
又是亚伦?进展得如何?
Monica: It's going pretty good, you know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.
一切顺利,很不错,我们在一起很开心。
Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
那什么带回来让我们认识认识?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊
Monica: Let's see, today's Monday...Never.
我想想,今天星期一…… 永远不。
All: Oh, come on! Come on!
哦,拜托!不要这样嘛!
Monica: No. No. Not after what happened with Steve.
不,从Steve那次后,就再无可能了。
Chandler: What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! Schhteve was schhexy! ..
你在说什么?我们都爱Schhteve,Schhteve很性感!
Chandler: Sorry.
抱歉。
Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
各位,我连自己对他有什么感觉都还不知道,给我点时间想清楚。
Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?
到时候我们能见见他了?
Monica: Nope. Schhorry.
不。抱--歉!
Ross: Joey, Joey, Let it go.
Joey,放过他吧。
Monica: Why should I let them meet him? I mean, I bring a guy home, and within five minutes they're all over him.
我意思是,为什么我要让他们认识他?我带个人回家,他们会在5分钟内蜂拥而上。
They're like coyotes, picking off the weak members of the herd.
他们就像土狼一样专找牧群中的弱小下手。
Paula: Listen. As someone who's seen more than her fair share of bad beef, I'll tell you: that is not such a terrible thing.
听着,不只是看过自己盘里的坏牛肉(不愉快的场面我见多了)我要告诉你:这并不是那么糟糕。
Come on, Mon, they're your friends, they're just looking out after you.
我的意思是,他们是你的朋友,他们只是在旁边替你留神。
Monica: I know. I just wish that once, I'd bring a guy home that they actually liked.
这我知道。我只是希望带一个他们真正满意的男人回家。
Paula: Well, you do realize the odds of that happening are a little slimmer if they never get to meet the guy. .
你知道的,他的机会会更渺茫的…… 如果他们根本就没见过这小伙。
Monica: I know. I know. Mind if I whimper a little bit?
我知道,我知道。能让我小声的哭一下吗?
Paula: Whimper. Monica: Okay, I'm done.
哭吧。好,哭完了。
Joey: Let it go, Ross.
让这事过去吧,Ross。
Ross: Yeah, well, you didn't know Chi Chi.
是啊,可你不了解Chi Chi。
Monica: Do you all promise?
你们都保证?
All: Yeah! We promise! We'll be good!
对,我们保证,我们会很好!
Monica: Chandler? Do you promise to be good?
Chandler你呢?你答应会很好?
Joey: You can come in, but your filtertipped little buddy has to stay outside!
你可以进来了,但是你的烟屁股朋友得呆在外面。
Ross: Hey, Pheebs.
喂,Pheeb。
Phoebe: 'Dear Ms. Buffay. Thank you for calling attention to our error. We have credited your account with five hundred dollars. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
亲爱的Buffay女士,谢谢你指出我们的错误。我们已将五百元存入你的户头,造成不便之处请多包涵。
and hope you'll accept this football phone...as our free gift." Do you believe this? ! Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone!
请接受这个足球电话,做为礼物。你们相信吗?现在我多了一千元和一个足球电话。
Rachel: What bank is this?
这是哪家银行?
Monica: Hey. It's him. Who is it?
嗨,他来了。哪位?
Alan: It's Alan.
Alan
Joey: Chandler! He's here!
Chandler!他来了!
Monica: Do I look okay?
我看起来怎么样?
Ross: One more button.
最好(再扣上)一颗扣子。
-Monica: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: Closed! How about closed?
我是说扣上!扣上怎么样?
Monica: I didn't know.
我不太清楚。
Ross: Yeah.
好吧。
Monica: Please be good, Okay, Just remember how much you all like me.
乖乖的啊,求你们了。想想你们大家有多么爱我。
Monica: Hi. Alan, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan.
嗨,Alan,这是大家,各位,这位是Alan。
Alan: Hi.
嗨。
All: Hi, Alan.
嗨,Alan。
Alan: I've heard schho much about all you guyschh!
各位的大名如雷贯耳啊!
Monica: I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you. Okay. Okay, let's let the Alanbashing begin.
我明天再打电话给你,谢谢,开始攻击亚伦吧。
Monica: Who's gonna take the first shot, hmm? Come on!
谁先开始?来呀!
Ross:...I'll go.
我来。
Ross: Let's start with the way he kept picking at no, I'm sorry, I can't do this. We loved him.
我们就从他不停剔牙开始,抱歉,我办不到。我们爱他。
All: We loved him! Yeah! He's great!
我们爱他,他太棒了!
Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?
等等,我们谈的是我约会的对象吗?
All: Yeah!
是的。
Rachel: That pimento trick!
那个辣椒的小把戏。
Chandler: I'll never look at an olive the same way again.
我绝不会再这样看橄榄了。
Rachel: And did you notice...?
你们都有注意到?
The Guys: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: You know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.
知道他什么最棒吗?他的微笑有点扭曲。
Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe!
对,就像是鞋里的男人。
Ross: What shoe?
什么鞋?
Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a...while...'
童谣里的,有个驼背的人有着扭曲的微笑,他住在鞋子里,有一阵子。
Ross: So I think Alan...will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.
我想亚伦……将应成为未来男朋友的标准。
Rachel: What future boyfriends? Nono, I th I think this could be, you know, it.
什么未来男朋友?不,我想他就是了。
Monica: Really? Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselh of impression alone.
真的?是的,光凭他学David Hasselh(著名的歌手兼偶像,曾主演过《霹雳游侠》和《杰克和海德》)的样子,我就想嫁给他了。
You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right?
你知道嘛,我也要在派对上这么做。
Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?
知道我最喜欢他哪一点?
All: What?
哪一点?
Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.
和他在一起时让我对自己的感觉。
Monica: Hi. how was the game?
嗨,比赛怎么样?
Ross: Well...
怎么说呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
herd [hə:d]

想一想再看

n. 兽群,人群,牧人
vt. 群集,使 ..

 
measured ['meʒəd]

想一想再看

adj. 量过的,慎重的,基于标准的,有韵律的 动词me

 
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,护腕

联想记忆
rhyme [raim]

想一想再看

n. 韵,押韵,韵文 vt. 押韵,用韵诗表达 vi.

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。