Phil, honey.
菲尔,亲爱的。
I was already on edge.
我本来就心情沉重。
The day before, I was with my mom at the park when some guy on a bike swiped her phone.
前一天,我和妈妈在公园,有个骑自行车的人抢走了她的手机。
He must have been a criminal mastermind. He struck the one second she wasn't taking pictures of Joe.
他一定是个惯犯。只那一秒她没在给乔拍照就被他抓住了。
The worst part is, I saw him grab it. I had a chance to do something and be a hero to my mom, but I froze.
最糟的是,我眼看着他抢走手机。我本来有机会做点什么,在妈妈面前做个英雄的,可我僵住了。
What would you have done, made him the subject of a satirical cartoon?
你会怎么做使他成为讽刺漫画的主角吗?
Hey! Uh, they've taken down presidents. Now, can you just support me here?
那些漫画曾扳倒过总统。你能不能支持我一下?
There are only so many moments a son has a chance to --Blah blah blah...Very mature.
并没有多少机会可以让儿子为...-等等等等...真成熟。
Pick a fight then tune me out? It's not bothering me. Stop it!
挑起事端,然后又不理我了吗?我才不在乎,停下!
Dad, turn down that song!
爸爸,音乐声调小点!
No can do.
办不到
You sure, Manny?
你确定吗,曼尼?
Positive. I-I'll walk home.
是的,我走回家。
We almost died. Yeah.
我们差点死了。是啊。
White.
白人。
Yes, I'm sure.
是的,我确定。
Why is it so hard for you to imagine that a criminal can be white when most of the -- Ah, the bicycle. Yes, yes, it was white.
有那么难想象犯罪的是白人吗?就算大多数罪犯都是...你说单车的颜色啊。是的,是白色。
I thought your phone got stolen?
你手机不是被偷了吗?
This is Joe's phone.
这是乔的手机。
This is why the terrorists hate us.
所以恐怖分子才讨厌我们。