
What did Ella's mother say?
埃拉的妈妈怎么说?
She didn't ask her.
她还没问呢
She said her mom would bite off a $ 10 acrylic nail
她说如果她一开口
if she even brought it up.
她妈妈就会咬掉她的手指
So I guess that's that.
我想事情到此结束了吧
No, I'm not exactly a "que será, será" kind of person.
不,我不是那种说过就算的人
Right.
很好
I like your necklace.
我喜欢你的项链
Thanks.
谢谢
I've had it since I was 6.
从6岁起我就带着它了
It's practically an antique.
这也该算是古董了
I like your boots.
我喜欢你的靴子
Thanks.
谢谢
I like your smile.
我喜欢你的微笑
Om.
嗯
Om.
嗯
Dinner, Mary, now.
吃饭了,玛丽,快
I'm on a hunger strike, like Gandhi,
我在绝食抗议 像甘地一样
driven to desperate measures
由于英国政府的迟钝的反应
by the insensitivity of the British government.
而被迫采取的极端行动
Not one morsel will pass my lips
我不会吃一口东西
until you say I can go see Sidarthur.
直到你同意我去看 Sidarthur为止
You have got two minutes to get to this table
给你两分钟乖乖的到 餐桌前面来
or the insensitive British government
否则反应迟钝的英国政府
is gonna take the door off its hinges
就会撞开门
and drag you out here.
然后把你抓到这儿
Hello?
Hello?
Om.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Come in if you must.
进来吧,如果你真的需要的话
The thing is, the drama queen has been Gandhi for two days.
重点是,戏剧皇后做 甘地已经两天了
I'll take her. Okay, I will try it.
我来处理她 好啊,你来吧











