LOLA: And then Mrs. Higgins says,
洛拉: 然后希金斯夫人说
"And what will you do now, dear?"
“那你们现在该怎么办, 亲爱的?”
Hi.
Hi
Hey, Mom.
嘿,妈妈
There's gonna be a cast party
今天演出结束以后
at Carla "The Bad" Santini's house after the show.
在那个坏卡拉?桑提提的家里 有个聚会
Everyone's gonna be really dressed up.
每个人都会盛装出席
It's my big night.
那是属于我的夜晚
I want to look absolutely perfect.
我想让自己看起来显得完美
Well, the car broke down today.
不幸的是,车子今天坏了
That cost me $600.
花了我600美元
So, do you think you could look absolutely perfect
你能不能考虑一下 现有的衣服
Plus I have to buy a new kiln.
再说我要买个新炉子
in something that you already own?
哪一件能使你看起来 显得完美呢?
Sure, I'll try and find something.
当然,我试一下 也许能找到
Yeah.
好的
Can you believe 64 hours from now
你能想象还有60个小时
we'll be within touching distance
我们就能和那个 写出那么多好听的歌曲的人
from the man who wrote so many great songs,
面对面了,
and I still haven't found something to wear?
而我在这儿还知道该穿些什么?
Come on, baby, show it
来吧,宝贝,秀出来
Come on, baby, show it, come in and meet the boys
来吧,宝贝,秀出来 进来见那些男孩
What I needed for the concert was a drop-dead-gorgeous dress
我需要找一件 美得到死的裙子
that made me look 25 and sophisticated enough
能让我看起来有25岁
to have a perfume named after me.
并且美得可以让某种香水 以我的名字命名
This had to be really, really special.
它必须十分,十分的特别
It had to be glamorous, and it had to make a statement.
必须很迷人 而且有特殊的效果
If I wanted Stu Wolff to notice me, that is.
如果我想让斯图?沃尔夫注意 到我的话,就必须这样
You better look good, you got to have height
你必须看起来漂亮 你必须有高度
Might as well just wear this to see Stu.
或者戴上这个去见斯图
Nothing else to wear anyway.
别的什么也不穿
I'm gonna be the dowdy redhead who doesn't know how to dress.
那我就是不知道如何穿着 的寒酸的小红帽