you're basically as good as dead." Yeah, I like that.
你就如同死人一样" 我喜欢
I've always felt there was some kind of mystical core to the universe.
我总是感觉宇宙是如此神秘
But, more recently, I've started to think that, me, my personality, whatever
但一直以来, 我开始考虑自己的人格问题
That I don't have any permanent place here, you know.
我在这里没有长久立足之地,
In eternity or whatever, you know.
你该知道
And the more I think that, I can't go through life saying this is no big deal.
我想的越多 我就越不能置之不理
This is it. This is actually happening. What do you think is interesting?
对,这很正常 那么你对什么感兴趣呢?
What do you think is funny? What is important?
你觉得什么有趣? 你觉得什么重要?
You know, every day's our last.
你知道, 每天可能都是我们的最后一天
When I feel that way, I usually call my mom to tell her I love her.
当我感觉如此时, 我就会打电话给妈妈说我爱她
Yeah? And she's always:
耶? 她总常说:
"Are you okay? Do you have cancer? Are you gonna commit suicide? "
"你还好吧?没有癌症? 没有想自杀吧? "
It's almost not worth it.
根本不值得
So, what about us?
那么我们呢?
What about us? No, what I mean is
我们呢? 我的意思是说
if we were both going to die tonight Like the apocalypse was coming?
如果我们今晚都要死 就如大难来临?
No, that's too dramatic But what if just the two of us were going to die?
不,那真太戏剧性了 不过我们假如真的要死呢?
I mean, would we talk about your book?
我想说, 我们现在还会讨论你的书?