But it wouldn't be just yes or no. It would be a bit more complex than that.
但这不是“是”或“不是”这么简单 要比这个复杂
Like, for example, if the question is: "Are you into S & M?
" 比如这样的问题: "你是否喜欢SM? "
The answer could be: "No, but a good spanking once in a while doesn't hurt.
" 答案可能是: "不,但偶尔打打屁股也可以增加情调"
Right, or like: "Do you like talking dirty in bed?
" 或者比如: "你喜欢在床上说下流话么? "
That kind of thing? Yeah, but not just like any dirty talk.
比方说? 对,但也不是什么都能说
Just "What specific word would you like to hear?
" 比方说"最喜欢听些什么话? "
What, me? Well, yeah.
我么? 对
For example what specific word would you like to hear?
比方说你特别喜欢听哪一类词?
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you feel about the word "pussy"?
对"猫眯(阴户)"这个词有什么感觉?
I love it.
我喜欢
Good.
好
It's amazing what perverts we've become in the past nine years.
这九年来你变得这么变态
At least now we don't have to pretend each new sexual experience
起码现在我们不必假装
is, like, a life altering event.
每一次新的性经历都会改变生活
I know. By now, you've stuck it in so many places it's about to fall off.
我知道,至今为止你还一直流连各处