It's less painful to put things away than live with it.
带着记忆生活要比 把它们搁置起来痛苦一些
What, so that night was, like, a sad memory for you?
什么,那么那天晚上的事,对你 来说好像是一个痛苦的回忆吗
I didn't mean that night in particular.
我并没有特指那天晚上
I meant certain things are better forgotten.
我是说有些事更容易忘记
I remember that night better than I do entire years.
关于那一年,那天 晚上的事我记得最清
Me too. Really?
我也是 是吗
Well, I thought I did.
呃,我过去以为是的
But maybe l Maybe I put it away because of the fact that
但是也许我也许我把它 搁置起来是因为那天是
my grandmother's funeral was the day we were supposed to meet.
我们要见面的那天 正好赶上我奶奶的葬礼
It was a tough day for me, but it must've been worse for you.
对我来说那是艰苦的一天 但是对你来说可能更难熬
It was unreal. I remember looking at her dead body in the coffin
有点儿不真实。我现在还 记得她躺在棺材里的情景
at her beautiful hands, so warm, so sweet, that used to hold me
她那双手过去常常握住我 多么美丽,多么温暖,多么恬美
but nothing in that coffin resembled what I remembered of her.
但是棺材里的她再也 不想我记忆中的那样了
All the warmth was gone.
那丝温暖荡然无存
And then I was crying, so confused if I was crying
然后我就开始痛苦 很迷茫
because I was never gonna see her again or never gonna see you again.
不知是因为再也见不到她 还是因为见不到你而哭泣