Is this where we're going?
我们从这儿走吗
Yeah. A therapist will tell you that's good.
是的 临床医生会告诉你那很有益于健康的
Really? Are you ever in therapy? Oh, no.
是吗?你那样治疗过吗 噢,没
Do I seem like I'm in therapy? I'm kidding.
我看起来需要治疗吗 我开玩笑
Does it help your sex problems? My sex problems?
对你的性功能有帮助吗 我的性功能吗
I'm kidding. Tell me the truth.
开玩笑 对我说实话
We didn't have any problems. No, I'm kidding.
过去我们没有问题 不,我开玩笑
We didn't even have sex. That's a joke, right?
过去我们没做过爱 开玩笑,好吗
No, we didn't. I mean, that was the whole thing.
是的,我们没有做过 我是说,仅此而已
Of course we did. No, no, no, we didn't.
我们当然做过 不,不,不,没有做过
You didn't have a condom and I never have sex without one.
当时你没有带套 而我做爱总带套
I'm extremely paranoid. There's no way
我是个极度偏执狂 这决不可能
I find it scary that you don't remember what happened.
你什么也不记得了真可怕
No, listen
不,听着
I didn't write an entire book, but I kept a journal
虽然我没写书 但我写了日记