That’s great, Chazz.
那很好 奇斯
No, That is great.
不 这 这很好
I just One thing that’s always
我 只是 有一件事总是
l guess one reason why I’m hesitant about trying again...
我想有一个原因总让我们之间有隔阂...
is that I have no idea what it is about me that fucking interests you.
就是我不知道我是怎么了 你是那么的吸引我
You’re beautiful. You’re smart. You’re sexy.
你漂亮 你聪明 你性感
You’re fantastic. You’re funny.
你美妙 你幽默
You’ve got great hair. You
你有漂亮的头发 你
Just everything. You’ve got good style.
所有的一切 你都那么的美好
Remember when we first started seeing each other?
还记得我我们第一次见面吗
All right? You brought me a book To the restaurant, right?
你到饭店里带了本书给我 是吗?
Hemingway, was it?
海明威 是吗?
I can’t remember the exact title, but it was
我不能记全它的名称 但 它
It was It was good. It was real good.
它很棒 非常棒
And so why Why did you stop reading them?
那你为什么没有读完它
When you married me, you dldn’t marry a professor at Oxford.
当你和我结婚时候 没有嫁给牛津大学的教授
Okay? I made no fucking illusions...
我没有什么幻想
as to my academic prowess.
就像我学院派的理论
Listen. I’ve changed.
我变了
I’ve changed. l wanna be better. Okay?
我已经改变了 我想做的更好 可以吗
I even hired a new manager to come in,
我甚至雇佣了个新的经理