Yeah. Well, I, um
是的 我
No. No, everything’s great. Nothing There’s nothing to worry about.
不不一切都很好 没什么可担心的
Brian, I had a great weekend. Okay. Okay.
布莱恩 我度过了一个愉快的周末 好的
And I will I will talk to you soon. Okay.
我会 我会再联系你的 好的
See ya.
再见
Shit.
见鬼
Kate?
凯特?
Kate, are you home?
凯特 你在家吗?
Hello.
你好
Pat, um, it’s me.
帕蒂 是我
Hey. What do you want?
你想怎么样
I miss you. I miss you terribly.
我想你 极其想你
Listen, uh, Chazz, this really isn’t a good time right now.
听着 奇斯 现在不是说这些的时候
Okay? I I made a big mistake.
明白吗? 我犯了个大错
And I, um
我
I’m a shit, I know. And I I need to see you.
我是个混蛋 我知道 我 我想见你
All right? Uh, listen, Chazz, you know, it’s really not a good time.
行吗? 听着奇斯 你也明白现在不合适
l have to go. Bye.
我要走了 再见
Dick.
混蛋
Chazz?
奇斯?
Who the fuck were you talking to?
你在和谁说话
Uh, no one. No one. I got your juice.
没有啊 我在喝你的果汁
Come back to bed.
快回到床上去
Right.
来了
He says he misses me...
他说他想我