Wait! What if the Blue Fairy isn't real at all, David?
等一下. 要是蓝仙女不是真的呢?
What if she's magic? The supernatural is the hidden web that unites the universe
她只是宇宙神秘的超自然力量
Orga believe what cannot be seen or measured. It's that oddness that separates our species
只有人类才相信这种事.这就是我们的不同
Or what if the Blue Fairy is an electronic parasite...
也许蓝仙女只是电脑病毒
that has a reason to haunt the minds of artificial intelligence?
蛊惑人工智慧的心灵
They hate us, you know... the humans. They'll stop at nothing
人类痛恨我们.他们会不择手段
My mommy doesn't hate me...because I'm special and unique
我的妈咪才不恨我.因为我是独一无二的
Because there has never been anyone like me before, ever
从来没有一个人跟我一样
Mommy loves Martin because he is real, and when I am real...
马丁是真人,等我也是真人
Mommy's going to read to me and tuck me in my bed and sing to me...
妈咪就会说故事哄我上床
and listen to what I say and she will cuddle with me...
听我说话,陪我睡觉
and tell me every day, a hundred times a day, that she loves me!
每天说一百遍她爱我
She loves what you do for her.as my customers love what it is I do for them
她爱的是你为她做的事.就像我为我的客人做的事
But she does not love you, David.She cannot love you
她并不爱你,大卫.她也不能爱你
You are neither flesh nor blood.You are not a dog or a cat or a canary
你不是骨肉之躯. 你也不是猫狗或小鸟
You were designed and built specific like the rest of us
你跟我们一样都是机器人
And you are alone now only because they tired of you...
你会被抛弃是因为他们厌倦你
or replaced you with a younger model...
或是用更新的型号取代你
or were displeased with something you said or broke
或不满意你说错话或弄坏东西
They made us too smart, too quick and too many
我们被制造的太聪明、太快.还有数量太多了
We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes
他们犯的错让我们尝到苦果
all that will be left is us.
世界末日降临,只会剩下我们
That's why they hate us. And that's why you must stay here...with me.
他们恨我们,所以你要留下来.跟我在一起
Good-bye, Joe
再见了,乔
Stay back. Stay back .Let's clear this doorway, please.
退后.大家让开
You're in bad trouble
你惹了大麻烦
Go about your business now
做你自己的事
Be careful, David. This is not a toy
小心,大卫,这不是玩具
Destination? - Manhattan.
目的地? - 曼哈顿.