There were supposed to be some nice Germans last time.
上次战争时,也以为会有善良的德国人。
I think we're running out of water again, dear. The rainwater's all gone.
我想我们又没有水了,亲爱的。雨水已经用完了。
Oh, we've still got a pint of milk.
哦,我们还有一品脱牛奶。
Better save that for teatime.
最好把它留到下午茶时间再喝吧。
I can't bear tea without milk.
我不能忍受茶里不放牛奶。
Posh people have lemon in it. I know! Horrible!
优雅的人们在茶里放柠檬。 -我知道!真可怕!
Crumbs!
天呀!
I wonder if it was an American missile falling a bit short.
我想知道美国的核导弹改良后是不是变短了一些。
That happened in the war - blokes getting shelled by their own guns.
战争中发生过—打仗的家伙们被自己的枪弹击中。
Be funny if it was an American missile that had landed on us.
如果是美国核导弹击中了我们,那可太搞笑了。
Wouldn't it, dear?
难道不会吗,亲爱的?
I can't see it's very funny, James.
我可不觉得有什么好笑的,James。
No, well er... Funny peculiar, I mean.
好吧,呃...是个冷笑话。
Are they worse than the Russian ones?
他们比俄国人还坏吗?
Oh, I shouldn't think so, love. I expect they're all much of a muchness.
哦,别这么想,亲爱的。我觉得这两者不分高下。
They all work on the same principle.
他们都在同样的原则下做事。
It's called er... megadeath, I think.
那个叫什么...一百万人死亡。
So many millions of people dead per bang.
数百万人死于一声巨响。