首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aWhat are you doing here today?

你今天在这里做什么? 

bI would like to fight my ticket.

我要为自己辩护。 

aIs the arresting officer in the courtroom today?

今天逮捕你的警员在这里吗? 

bYes, the officer is here today.

是的,那个警员今天在这里。 

aWhat's your case?

你的案子是怎么回事儿? 

bI was pulled over for running a red light, but I never did.

我按要求把车停在路边,因为警官认为我闯红灯了,但是我并没有。 

aDo you believe that the officer lied?

你认为警官撒谎吗? 

bThere was a camera on the signal. So, he was obviously lying.

信号灯有摄像头,所以,他一定是在说谎。 

aYour license plate was caught on camera?

你的牌照被拍到了吗? 

bA picture of my license plate was never taken.

我的牌照没有被拍到。 

aSince there is no picture of your license plate on record, I'm going to let you go.

既然你的牌照没有被监控摄像拍到,你可以离开这里了。 

bThank you. I'm glad that you believe me.

谢谢。很高兴你相信我。 

浏览:1565收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2013-07-19
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......