首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aWhat's happening here?

这儿出了什么事?

bOur lock was broken, honey. Somebody broke into our house.

我们的锁被砸了,亲爱的。有人闯进我们家了。

aOh, that was me.

哦,是我。

bYou? What? What the hell are you talking about?

你?什么?你在说什么啊?

aI left my keys inside so I called the superintendent to break the lock.

我把钥匙落在里面了,所以我叫了物业来把锁砸开。

bHey, what are you guys doing here?

嘿,你们这些人在做什么啊?

aSorry, sir. There's been a mistake.

对不起,警官。恐怕这里面有点误会。

bBut you can't leave with an opening door!

但你不能让门开着就离开啊!

aI got to buy a new lock! Plus, the superprintendent won't let any stranger in…

我得去买把新的锁!再说,物业不会让陌生人进来的……

bOh, you are always a trouble maker.

哦,你总是惹麻烦。

aIt seems that there is not my job here. This seems that it's been a false alarm.

看起来这儿没我的事了。好像有人报错了警。

bEr…look, here, sir, I am terribly sorry.

嗯……您看,警官,真是非常抱歉。

aWell, don't call the police unless there is a real case. I hope this won't happen again.

下次没有真情况可不要报警。我希望下次不要发生这种事。

bOh, I hope this won't happen again. I hate hearing this.

哦,我希望下次不要发生这种事。我讨厌听到这个。

aIs there anything wrong, Ma'am?

怎么啦,太太?

bThe superintendent said the same thing to me today a thousand times!

这话物业今天已经跟我说过一千遍了!

浏览:1186收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2012-11-15
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......