首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aHi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?

史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯医生。你今天来这里干嘛?

bI found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

我觉得来做个身体检查好点。

aYes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.

是的,额,你已经5年没做身体检查了。你应该每年检查一次。

bI know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

我知道。我就觉得既然没什么毛病,为什么要去看医生。

aWell, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.

额,避免严重的疾病的最好方法是尽早发现它们。所以,为了你自己好,争取每年来检查一次。

bOk.

好的。

aLet me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

让我看看这里。你的眼睛和耳朵看起来都很好。请深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽烟吗?

bYes.

是的。

aSmoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

你知道的,抽烟是肺癌和心脏病的主要诱因。你真的应该戒了它。

bI've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.

我已经试了几百次了,但是我似乎戒不了这个习惯。

aWell, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.

额,我们有一些课程和药物可能对此有帮助。在你离开之前我会给你更多的资料。

bOk, thanks doctor.

好的,谢谢医生。

浏览:3380收藏:0好评:3 差评:3 添加时间:2012-11-15
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 69 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......