- aWhat do you think of this one?
你认为这个怎么样?
- bEh, so so.
还行吧。
- aAnd this one? Too flashy?
这个呢?太花哨了?
- bNah, not too flashy.
是啊,太花哨了。
- aUhg! And this sweater from my aunt? Isn’t it hideous?
我姑姑送我的这件毛衣呢?不难看吗?
- bI guess.
我猜猜。
- aAre you even listening? I’m trying to have a conversation with you.
你在听吗?我正在和你谈话。
- bAnd I’m trying to watch the game, but you’re yapping on about your new clothes!
我正在看比赛,但是你却对你的新衣服乱评价。
- aWell I have to decide which gifts to keep and which to exchange for better ones when I go to the Boxing Day sales this afternoon!
我必须决定留那件礼物,当我今天下午去节礼日甩卖时用那个礼物去换个更好的。
- bWell could you do me the favor of making this quick? It’s the third quarter and you’ve been blabbering on since the first!
你能帮我个忙,快点决定吗?现在已经3点15分了,你从一开始就乱说个不停。
- aOh, your precious game. You watch the same game every year, and each year your beloved hometown team loses by at least three goals!
你的宝贵比赛。你每年都看相同的比赛,每年你深爱的家乡球队至少要输3个球。
- bOh no you didn’t. You didn’t just insult the Sals-bury Seals, did you? Why don’t you just. just go and return all of those stupid clothes and not come back until the sales are over?
你不是在侮辱Sals-bury Seals,对吧?你为什么不马上去,将这些难看的衣服还回去,直到甩卖结束再回来?
- aI might just! Enjoy your stupid game!
我可能会那样做。看你的比赛吧。
- bAnd Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
- aMerry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!