手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 双语阅读 > 故事小说 > 诗歌 > 拜伦诗歌选集 > 正文

拜伦诗歌选集 第17期:Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

来源:可可英语 编辑:amy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!
In you let the minions of luxury rove;
让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;
Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,
还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,
Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:
尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;
Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,
喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,
Round their white summits though elements war;
尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,
Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,
不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,
I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.
我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!
Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;
啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,
My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;
头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;
On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,
缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,
As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.
我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。
I sought not my home till the day's dying glory
直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,
Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;
北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;
For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,
流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,
Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.
是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices
“逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到
Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′
席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”
Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,
英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,
And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.
驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。
Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,
当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,
Winter presides in his cold icy car:
冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,
Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;
云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,
They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.
在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding
“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象
Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′
预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"
Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,
你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,
Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:
哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!
Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,
总算有幸,和你们部族一起,
You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;
在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;
The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,
高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,
Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.
峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

勒钦伊盖.jpg

Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!
Years must elapse ere I tread you again:
再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!
Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,
造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,
Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.
你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。
England! thy beauties are tame and domestic
从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,
To one who has roved on the mountains afar:
英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;
Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!
我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!
The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!
那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
domestic [də'mestik]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,家庭的,驯养的
n. 家仆,

 
glade [gleid]

想一想再看

n. 林间空地

联想记忆
perish ['periʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 毁减,死亡
vi. 毁灭

联想记忆
bereft [bi'reft]

想一想再看

adj. 丧失的;被剥夺的;失去亲人的 v. 失去…的(

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
luxury ['lʌkʃəri]

想一想再看

n. 奢侈,豪华,奢侈品

 
applause [ə'plɔ:z]

想一想再看

n. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许
v. 鼓掌

联想记忆
tread [tred]

想一想再看

n. 踏,踏步板,踏面,胎面花纹,鞋底 v. 踏,行走,

联想记忆
foreboding [fɔ:'bəudiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 不祥的预感,先兆 动词forbode的现在分词形式

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。