手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第37期:幼子夭折(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

What's happened?I asked.What is it?

发生什么事了?我问道,到底怎么了?
He looked at me.Hamnet… he began.
他望着我。哈姆奈特……,他开口说道,
Hamnet was ill last week,and…and he died,yesterday.
上星期哈姆奈特病倒了,可是……可是他昨天死了。
He was only eleven,Toby,and he's dead.My boy.
他才11岁呀,托比,可他却死了。
My only son.He's dead,Toby.Dead.
我的孩子。我唯一的儿子。托比,他死了,死了。
He put his face in his hands.
他双手掩面哭了。
What Can you say to a man when something like that happens to him?
发生这样的事你又能说什么来安慰他呢?
I sat down next to him and put my hand on his arm.
我挨着他坐下,把手放在他的胳膊上,
We sat together,silently.
就这样并排静静地坐着。
I knew that Will loved that boy of his—red-haired,bright as a new penny,
我知道威尔很疼爱这个儿子——他长着红色闪着光泽的头发,聪明伶俐、
full of life.Just like his father.
生气勃勃,很像他父亲。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。