手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第36期:幼子夭折(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The year 1596 began well,but that summer the weather was really bad.

1596年初风调雨顺,不料夏天天气很糟,
Cold.Wet.It never stopped raining,and the plague began to come back into London.
潮湿阴冷,又遇连绵大雨,伦敦的瘟疫卷土重来,
We were in Stratford for the summer,
于是我们回到斯特拉福镇过夏天。
but I went down to Hampshire for a few weeks to do some business for Will about some sheep.
于是我有几个星期去了汉普郡帮威尔料理羊毛生意。
Will didn't need me at home,because he was busy writing his new play,A Midsummer Night's Dream.
威尔家中一时用不着我帮忙,当时他正忙于编写一部新剧本—《仲夏夜之梦》,
I came back to Stratford one wet August evening.
八月的一个雨夜,我回到斯特拉福镇。
The house in Henley Street was strangely quiet,and I went round the back and up to Will's room—his writing room, we called it.
亨里街的宅邸出奇地静,我便绕到后门径直到了威尔的房间—他的写作室,我们这样称呼。
He was just sitting there not doing anything,just sitting.
他正坐在那里,一动不动地只是呆坐着。
What's the matter,Will?I said.Where is everybody?
出了什么事,威尔?我问道,其他人呢?
At church.His face was grey,and his eyes looked empty,dead.
在教堂。他脸色苍白,眼睛茫然呆滞。

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。