手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 品牌英语口语 > 2分钟英语口语课堂 > 正文

2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第99期:讨论你的家庭 Talking about your family

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

New baby in the family

家里新出生的宝宝
Sarah : Brenda, are we going to Boston for Thanksgiving again this year?
萨拉:布伦达,我们今年还要去波士顿过感恩节吗?
Brenda : Yes, Sarah. We'll meet Marisa's new baby boy.
布伦达:是的,萨拉。我们要见玛瑞莎的新宝宝。
Sarah : How are the baby and I related again?
萨拉:这个宝宝怎么又跟我有关系?
Brenda : Marisa is your cousin on your father's side so the baby is also your cousin.
布伦达:玛瑞莎是你的表姐所以她们的孩子就是你的侄子。
Sarah : Oh, okay. How do I become an aunt? I've always wanted a nephew.
萨拉:哦,好的。我怎么就成了姨妈了呢?我一直想要一个外甥。
Brenda : Your older sister or brother would have to have a baby boy.
布伦达:你的姐姐和哥哥可能会有小男孩。
Talking about your family
谈论你的家庭
Billy : Sarah. Why don't you tell me about your family?
比利:萨拉,给我讲讲你的家人吧。
Sarah : I am very proud of my family for a lot of reasons. My mom and dad both save lives as a nurse and a firefighter.
萨拉:很多事都让我为我的家庭感到骄傲。我爸爸和妈妈作为消防员和护士拯救了许多生命。
Billy : Do you have any siblings?
比利:你有兄弟姐妹吗?
Sarah : Yes. I have 1 older brother who is really good at sports. I have 1 younger sister named Elizabeth.
萨拉:有的,我有一个运动很棒的各个,我有一个妹妹,她叫伊丽莎白。
Billy : What about cousins and uncles?
比利:你有堂兄妹或者是叔叔阿姨吗?
Sarah : Yes. I have a very big family and we all get along very well. My cousins and uncles all come over during the holidays.
萨拉“有的,我有一个大家庭,我们相处的很愉快。我的表兄妹和叔叔阿姨假期都会来的。
Billy : It sounds like you have a great family Sarah.
比利:你有一个很好的家庭。
A Family Reunion
家庭聚会
Sarah: I am so excited that you're going to join my family reunion Billy.
萨拉:你能参加我家的家庭聚会我很激动,比利。
Billy : I am excited too. How many family members do you have?
比利:我也很激动,你家有多少人呢?
Sarah: I have a lot. I think just my family, the Jones, and my cousins, the Smith's, the Johnson's and Clark's will be there.
萨拉:有很多,有我家,我表哥史密斯家,约翰森加,克拉克家。
Billy : That sounds like a lot of people!
比利:听起来好多人啊!
Sarah: It may be even more. My sister just got married to John who has a large family.
萨拉:可能还会更多。我姐姐刚嫁到约翰家,那是一个大家庭。
Billy : That's cool though. You're now a sister-in-law to John and have a lot of new cousins.
比利:那也很酷。你现在是约翰的大姑子,你还有很多的表兄妹。
Sarah: Yea, I am looking forward to meet them.
萨拉:对,我很期待见到他们。
A small family
小的家庭
Sarah : Hey Billy you are going home from college. Your family must be waiting eagerly!
萨拉:嘿,比利,你要从大学回家了吗?你家人一定等不及要见你了。
Billy : Yep they are! My mom called me yesterday. She's baking my favorite pie.
比利:是的。我妈妈昨天给我打电话说她烤了我最喜欢的派。
Sarah : That's awesome. Who else do you have?
萨拉:太棒了,你有其他家人吗?
Billy : Well my younger sister is 16, and my dad.
比利:我有一个妹妹,还有我爸爸。
Sarah : That's not a very big family.
萨拉:是个大家庭啊。
Billy : It's not, we are a small close-knit family.
比利:不是,我们是紧密结合在一起的小家庭。
Sarah : I hope you have a nice time.
萨拉:祝你玩的愉快!
Billy : I am sure I will.
比利:一定会的!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。