My morning is pretty slow and quiet.
我的早晨缓慢又平静。
I eat breakfast, then coffee.
吃早餐,然后喝咖啡。
Sometimes I stretch, sometimes I just check on the plan and what's on the training.
有时候我会做伸展运动,有时候我会查看一下计划和训练内容。
I never needed any external forces to motivate me.
我从来不需要任何外部力量来激励我。
You need to really wish to be the best.
你得发自内心地想要成为最好的。
Every single training I think about my goals.
每次单独训练,我都会思考我的目标。
This year's Olympic Games.
今年的奥运会。
I try to visualise it, how it will feel when I will compete on the big stage.
我试着去想象,当我在大舞台上竞争时,会是什么样的感觉。
My training is 95% of training just on the wall.
我的训练有95%是在墙上进行的。
I don't do any fitness. I don't go to the gym. I don't do any cardio.
我不做任何健身运动。不去健身房。也不做任何有氧运动。
The other 5% is my work with physio.
另外5%的训练是跟理疗师在一起。
I think climbing teaches you for life.
我觉得攀岩能教会人如何生活。
How do you react if things don't go according to plan?
如果事情没有按计划进行,你会作何反应?
Whenever it's the preparation period, you never know what others are doing.
在准备阶段时,你永远不知道其他人在做什么。
Am I doing enough? Am I training hard enough?
我做得足够吗?我训练得足够努力吗?
It's always some doubts and some negative thoughts.
总会有一些疑虑和一些消极的想法。
For me, it's important to have a person who is there for you.
对我来说,有一个能陪在你身边的人是很重要的。
In my case, that means my coach.
我个人的话,就是我的教练。
Me and my coach have a really good connection.
我和教练之间的关系很好。
I have that luck that I can call my coach a friend.
我很幸运,能跟教练做朋友。
He can tell if anything is bothering you and he will understand you.
他能看出是否有什么事在困扰我,并且他能理解我。
The best part of bouldering is probably that every single training or competition you get something new.
抱石运动最棒的部分可能在于,每一次训练或比赛,你都会收获新的东西。
There's no single move that will be the same as the previous one.
从来没有两个动作是相同的。
When I visualise Paris I usually just try to place myself on the mats.
想象巴黎奥运会时,我往往会假装自己在垫子上。
I try to hear the crowd, hear the music, and just be present.
我试着去听人群的欢呼声,听音乐的声音,沉浸在当下。
Then everything comes along.
然后一切都顺其自然。











