手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

制作一个苏打水喷泉

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Aaah, that was refreshing!

啊,这真是令人耳目一新!

There’s nothing like a nice cool drink on a hot day.

没有什么比在热天喝一杯凉爽的饮料更好的了。

What’s your favorite refreshing drink, Squeaks?

你最喜欢的提神饮料是什么,吱吱?

I love that one too!

我也喜欢那个!

My favorite is strawberry lemonade.

我最喜欢的是草莓柠檬水。

Sometimes, Squeaks and I even have some sodaas a treat.

有时,吱吱和我甚至会喝一些苏打水作为奖励。

We love the tingly feeling!

我们喜欢这种刺痛的感觉!

Great question!

问得好!

That tingly feeling actually comes from lots of tiny bubbles.

那种刺痛的感觉实际上来自许多微小的气泡。

People that make soda squirt the bubbles very quickly into the soda,and then put a cap on the bottle so the bubbles don’t escape.

制作汽水的人会非常迅速地将气泡喷入汽水中,然后在瓶子上盖上盖子,这样气泡就不会外泄。

We can’t see all of the bubbles, but they’re inside the bottle with the soda!

我们看不到所有的气泡,但它们和苏打水一起在瓶子里!

What do you think happens when we open the bottle

你认为当我们打开瓶子时会发生什么?

You’re right -- the bubbles start to get away!

你说得对--气泡会开始散开!

I’ll show you!

我会给你展示的!

Let’s open a new bottle of soda and pour someslowly and carefully into a glass.

我们再开一瓶汽水,慢慢地小心地倒进杯子里。

What do you see

你看到了什么?

Right! We see bubbles start to float to the top.

对!我们看到气泡开始漂浮到顶部。

Yes! We can see more bubbles if we give thema place to gather.

是! 如果我们给气泡一个聚集的地方,我们可以看到更多的泡泡。

Let’s put a straw in the glass to show you what I mean.

让我们在杯子里放一个吸管,让你明白我的意思。

Look! There are bubbles all along the straw.

看! 沿着吸管都是气泡。

Adding the straw gives them a place to gather, and from there they float to the top!

再加上吸管,它们就有了一个可以聚集的地方,它们就从那里漂浮到了顶端!

Now, I have this chenille stick. It’skind of the same shape as the straw.

现在,我有了这个雪尼尔棒。它的形状和吸管差不多。

Do you notice anything else about it, Squeaks

你有没有注意到它的其他方面,吱吱?

I agree! It’s super fuzzy! I wonder what will happen if we put that in the soda instead.

我同意! 毛茸茸的!我想知道如果我们把它放进汽水里会发生什么。

Oh, look! There are a ton of bubbles on the chenille stick...way more than the straw!

哦,看啊!雪尼尔棒上有一大堆气泡, 这远远超出了吸管上的气泡!

It really helpedthe bubbles come out more quickly!

它真的帮助了泡沫更快地出来!

And I know a way we can make it even faster!

我知道有一种方法可以让它更快!

But this is going to get messy so it’s a good thing we’re outside!

但这里会变得很乱,所以幸好我们在外面!

If you want to try this at home, you’re going to need some help from an adult.

如果你想在家里试一试,你可能需要成年人的帮助。

And you should definitelywear safety glasses or goggles.

此外,你绝对应该戴上安全眼镜或护目镜。

We’re going to use a bottle of clear diet soda, some construction paper,a card, some tape, and a packof candies called Mentos.

我们将使用一瓶清淡的无糖苏打水,一些建筑纸,一张卡片,一些胶带,以及一包Mentos的糖果。

First, we need to make a tube from the construction paper. And tape it closed.

首先,我们需要用建筑用纸做一个管子。用胶带把它封上。

Next, we’ll close off the end of thetube.

接下来,我们将封上管子的末端。

And put all of the candies into it.

然后把所有的糖果都放进去。

We’ll put our bottle of diet soda on a niceflat spot, and open it very carefully. And put the lid aside.

我们会把一瓶无糖汽水放在一个漂亮而平坦的地方,然后非常小心地打开它。然后把盖子放在一边。

Now, we’ll put a card over the top of the bottle andput the open end of the tube on the card.

现在,我们将在瓶子的顶部放一张卡片,把管子的开口端放在卡片上。

We want to line up theopening of the tube with the opening of the bottle.

我们要把管子的开口和瓶子的开口对齐。

I think we’re ready!

我想我们准备好了!

Let’s count to three.

让我们数到三。

And then we’ll pull the card out from beneath the tube soall of the candies fall into the soda bottle at once.

然后我们会把卡片从管子下面拉出来,这样所有的糖果都会同时落入苏打水瓶中。

Count down with me!

跟我一起倒计时!

3… 2… 1… go!

3…2…1…开始!

Wow! That was amazing!

哇!太神奇了!

The soda squirted outof the top of the bottle and went everywhere!

汽水从瓶盖喷出来,到处都是!

Let’s go back to the straw and talk about why.

让我们回到吸管上来,谈谈为什么。

Even though the straw looks and feels smooth. It’s really not.

尽管吸管看起来和摸起来都很光滑。但真的不是这样。

If we could look really closely, we could see that the straw has all kinds of bumps on it.

如果我们真的仔细观察,我们可以看到吸管上有各种各样的凸起。

The bubbles can stick to these bumps and grow bigger,then eventually float up to the top of the liquid.

气泡可以粘在这些凸起之后变大,然后最终漂浮到液体的顶部。

The chenille stick is even fuzzier and bumpier… so we see even more bubbles on it than on the straw.

雪尼尔棒更毛茸茸,更不平…...因此,我们在上面看到的气泡甚至比吸管上的还多。

Now, Mentos are also covered with cracks and bumps.

现在,Mentos糖果也布满了裂缝和凹凸不平的地方。

So when we drop a bunch of them intothe soda at once, the bubbles form very quickly.

所以当我们一次把它们倒进苏打水里,气泡很快就会形成。

As they rush out of the bottle,they’re forced through the top like water through a hose.

当它们从瓶子里冲出来时,它们就像水通过软管一样被迫从瓶口冲出去。

And presto — we have a fountain of soda!

然后马上--我们会有一个苏打水喷泉!

We can’t see the bubbles that have left thesoda, because they’re mixed into the air but we can see the candies.

我们看不到气泡离开苏打水,因为它们混合在空气中,但我们可以看到糖果。

What do you notice about them, Squeaks?

你注意到什么了,吱吱?

Well, they look smooth, but they sure made a lot of bubbles come out, just like the fuzzy chenille stick!

嗯,它们看起来很光滑,但它们肯定让很多泡泡出来了,就像毛茸茸的雪尼尔棒一样!

What do you think?

你认为如何?

Could we make our soda fountain blast even higher?

我们能把汽水喷泉的喷雾调得更高吗?

What would happen if weused more candies, or fewer?

如果我们使用更多的糖果或更少的糖果,会发生什么?

You’re right!

你是对的!

I think we should experiment and see what happens!

我认为我们应该进行实验,看看会发生什么!

Thanks for joining me here at The Fort!

感谢你和我一起来到堡垒!

If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks, Jessi, me, and all of our other friends, be sure to hit the subscribe button, and we'll see you next time on SciShow Kids!

如果你想继续与吱吱、杰西、我以及我们所有的朋友一起学习,一起玩,一定要点击订阅按钮,我们下次节目再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
lid [lid]

想一想再看

n. 盖,眼睑
vt. 给 ... 装盖子

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
construction [kən'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物

联想记忆
fountain ['fauntin]

想一想再看

n. 喷泉,源泉,储水容器,泉水
v. 使像喷

 
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。