Can we even afford this house?
我们能买得起这个房子吗?
I'm pretty sure we can.
我很确定我们可以。
Pretty sure? With Rocket Mortgage you can be certain. Not pretty sure.
很确定?如果你用火箭贷款,那就是肯定而不是确定了。
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗?
Let me show you.
我来告诉你们。
I'm pretty sure these aren't poisonous.
我很确定蘑菇没毒。
I'm pretty sure these are parachutes.
我很确定背包里是降落伞。
Mine has a sandwich. That's mine.
我的里面是三明治。那是我的。
I'm pretty sure you do not run.
我很确定你不会跑过来的。
I'm pretty sure you can take Bautista down.
我很确定你能干掉包蒂斯塔。
You're on.
你试试。
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is trending.
我很确定这就是大趋势。
I'm pretty sure these hornets aren't the murdering type.
我很确定这些黄蜂不会蛰死人的。
I'm pretty sure we can make it.
我很确定我们能做到的。
Certain is better. Let go with certain. Good choice.
一定要肯定才行。对,一定要肯定。正确的选择。
When you're buying a home, pretty sure isn't sure enough.
当你买房子的时候,很确定还不够肯定。
When you need to be certain about how much home you can afford, Rocket can.
当你需要肯定你能买得起价格是多少的房子时,火箭贷款可以帮到你。
Hi neighbor. I'll hold the dog. Not again!
邻居你好。我来牵狗狗吧。别再来了!