Sad. This is sad.
悲哀。太悲哀了。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm your fairy god male.
我是你的神仙教男。
And that is a hot mess.
这真是一团糟。
I don't know what to do with any of this stuff.
我不知道该怎么处理这些东西。
I got half an onion and an artichoke.
我这有半个洋葱和一个洋蓟。
What even is an artichoke?
洋蓟到底是什么?
No one knows. Just move over and watch the wings.
没人知道。到那边去,看着翅膀。
Now here's the Hellmann's magic, creamy, dreamy.
这就是好乐门的魔法,柔滑,梦幻。
Oh yeah, that's normal.
对嘛,这就对了。
What else can you do?
你还会什么?
Absolutely nothing, like, nothing.
没了,真的,没有了。
What do you have? A potato salad party?
你要干嘛?开土豆沙拉派对吗?
Do you have a bag?
你有包吗?