手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 跟我学跟我做 > 正文

救生包里应该放什么?(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

When on the road or just around the house accidents happen.

当路上或在房子周围发生事故时。

When health services are limited during an emergency you know your survival kit must have a basic supply of first-aid materials.

当医疗服务在紧急情况下是有限的,你知道救生包里必须有基本的急救材料供应。

You check to make sure it has antibiotic ointment packs, gauze, bandages, scissors, and tweezers.

记得检查一下,确保里面有抗生素药膏包、纱布、绷带、剪刀和镊子。

You also feel that an emergency blanket would be useful.

还有,应急毛毯应该也能派上用场。

It could be used on cold nights or if someone falls into cold water while crossing a river.

毛毯可以在寒冷的夜晚使用,或者有人在过河时掉进冷水后使用。

gwx04.jpg

You never know what the world will throw at you, and you want to be prepared.

你永远不知道世界会怎么考验你,要做好万全的准备。

You look at your list. Water: check.

看看你的清单。饮水:已备好。食物:已备好。

Radio and first-aid: check.

无线电和急救包:已备好。

You unzip a side pocket and pull out a whistle on a lanyard.

你拉开侧袋的拉链,拿出挂在绳子上的哨子。

When needing to get the attention of someone far away there is nothing like the shrill screech of a whistle.

当需要引起远方某个人的注意时,没有什么比哨声更尖锐的了。

It can be used as a signal or a warning.

它可以用作信号或警告。

Maybe you will use it to get the attention of first responders or rescue personnel.

也许需用它来吸引急救人员或救援人员的注意。

You swing the whistle around your fingers and then safely secure it back in your survival pack.

用手指挥动一下哨子然后把它安全地放回救生包里。

You unzip another pocket where you have stored sanitation and personal hygiene items.

打开另一个存放卫生设备和个人卫生用品的口袋。

You have moist towelettes for your bathroom and cleaning needs.

备好用于擦洗和清洁用的湿巾。

You also have packed a roll of garbage bags, which can be used for disposal of used materials,

还需要带一卷垃圾袋,可以用来处理用过的材料,

or cut in ways that allow you to use the durable plastic in unconventional ways.

或者以非常规的方式使用耐用的塑料袋。

In the worst situations you could always use the garbage bags as a makeshift pancho to keep your core dry.

在最糟糕的情况下,可以使用垃圾袋作为临时帐篷来保持所在区域的干燥。

You think about how each item in your survival kit has multiple functions.

想一想救生包中的每个物品都具有哪几种功能。

They may not be the function that the item was designed for, but in an emergency you do what you have to.

它们可能不是物品本身的设计功能,但在紧急情况下,你必须得掌握这些技能。

You pull a swiss army knife from your pocket.

从口袋里掏出一把瑞士军刀。

You’ve decided that this multipurpose tool could be useful in many scenarios, so you add it to the survival kit.

这个多功能的工具在许多场景下都会用到,所以把这个放进救生包中。

It has many tools all in one compact device.

把许多工具都在一个紧凑的设备里。

Including the all important can opener.

包括重要的开罐器。

Do not forget it! You also pack local maps.

千万别忘了!记得要准备当地的地图。

Sure you have Google Maps on your smartphone, but in a prolonged emergency your phone could die.

当然,智能手机上有谷歌地图,但在长时间的紧急情况下,手机可能会关机。

Yes, you bring backup batteries and chargers for your phone,

没错,要带上备用电池和手机充电器,

but all of the batteries and chargers in the world won’t matter if the cell phone towers lose power or aren’t sending out a signal.

但如果手机信号塔断电或不发送信号,那么世界上所有的电池和充电器都不重要了。

Paper maps will never lose their signal, so you can always count on them to get you to where you’re going.

而纸质地图永远不会失去信号,所以可以一直依靠纸质地图带路。

You place everything back into your survival kit carefully.

小心地把所有物品放回救生包里。

It is like a game of Tetris making sure every possible space is filled in the most efficient way.

就像是在玩俄罗斯方块游戏,确保每个可能的空间都能以最有效的方式被填充完毕。

You unzip the front pocket and check to make sure the folded papers are in order.

打开前袋的拉链,检查以确保折叠的文件是有序的。

You have made copies of personal documents, including medication lists and up to date medical records.

复制好个人文件的副本,包括药物清单和最新的医疗记录。

You have your passport, birth certificate, and license all copied and ready to go.

护照,出生证明和驾驶执照都复印好了。

The survival kit goes back into its safe storage location and you think about the other necessities that you need.

将救生包放回安全的储藏处,再思考其他需要的必需品。

Your prescribed medication and dietary needs are taken into consideration.

医生会考虑你的处方药和饮食需求。

Everyone is different and has different needs.

每个人情况不同,需求各异。

You need to make sure that your survival kit is tailored to your needs.

你要确保自己的生存装备是量身定做的。

You fill your prescriptions.

你得按药方配药。

After a long day of walking, pain relievers will be vital.

经过一天的长途跋涉,止痛药也是至关重要的。

After a long day of eating canned food, anti-diarrhea medication might be necessary to ensure you don’t lose all of your liquids.

吃了一天的罐头食品后,可能需要服用抗腹泻药物,以确保身体不会严重脱水。

Especially if you eat something that’s expired or gone bad by accident.

尤其是吃了过期或意外食用了变质的食物。

Again when trying to survive there is nothing more important than water, both inside and outside of your body.

再说一次,求生时,没有什么比饮水更重要的了,无论是外用还是内服。

The last things you need to add to your survival kit is a book and a deck of cards.

最后,需要把一本书和一副扑克牌放进到求生包里。

This might not seem entirely necessary, but mental health can mean the difference between life and death.

这似乎不是完全必要的,但心理健康也可能会影响到生死。

It is important to keep the brain active and engaged, so you can make good decisions.

让大脑保持活跃和参与性是很重要的,这样才能做出理智的决定。

Mental health in any situation is important, but when fighting for survival it is a non-negotiable.

心理健康在任何情况下都很重要,但在为生存而战时,这是没有商量余地的。

You take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

深吸一口气,然后慢慢呼出。

You feel more relaxed knowing that your survival kit is in order.

当感觉自己的求生包已经准备就绪时,你会感到更加放松。

If something extreme happens you know that everything you need to survive is in a secure easy to access location.

如果发生了极端状况,你就知道生存所需的一切都在一个安全且容易拿到的地方。

If you need to stay quarantined in your house, everything you need is in your survival kit.

如果需要居家隔离,你需要的一切都在救生包内。

If you need to leave your home and seek refuge elsewhere, everything you need to make it is in your survival kit.

如果需要离家去其他地方寻求庇护,你需要的一切也都在救生包里。

Knowing that you will have everything you need in an emergency is the first step of survival.

知道在紧急情况下自己什么都不缺,这才是生存的第一步。

Let’s just hope the reason you need to grab your survival kit isn’t due to a giant Kaijou invading your city.

希望大家需要带上救生包的原因不是因为一只巨兽入侵了你所在的城市。

Have you gone through your survival kit recently to make sure you have everything?

你们最近有没有检查过救生包,确保所有的物品都准备齐全了?

Did we forget to list anything that everyone should have in their survival kit?

我们是不是忘了列出每个人的求生装备里应该有的物品?

Let us know in the comments! The best way to survive is to be prepared!

请在评论中留言告诉我们!生存的最好方式就是做好准备!

Thanks for watching, and, as always, don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe.

感谢收看,还是那句话,不要忘记点赞、分享和订阅。

See you next time!

下次见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
consideration [kənsidə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见

 
antibiotic [.æntibai'ɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 抗菌的 n. 抗生素

联想记忆
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
blanket ['blæŋkit]

想一想再看

n. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版
vt. 用毯子裹,

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
shrill [ʃril]

想一想再看

n. 尖锐的声音 adj. 尖锐的,刺耳的 v. 用尖锐

 
screech [skri:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声,尖锐刺耳的声音 v. 尖叫,发出尖锐的声音

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
durable ['djuərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 耐用持久的
n. (复)耐用品

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。