手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 公正(第3级) > 正文

公正(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:你们必须相信我(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"Then what?"

"然后怎样?"
"Then…we'll see.
"然后……再说。
Perhaps, if your father is a good boy, we'll let you go," Anna said." If you keep quiet too."
也许,要是你爸爸乖乖的,我们就让你走,"安娜说,"要是你也保持沉默的话。"
But Jane was watching Kev's face .
但是简注视着凯夫的脸。
He won't let me go, she thought. Never.
他不会让我走的,她想,水远不会。
If I don't escape, I'll die here.
要是我不逃跑,我就会死在这儿。
When they had left the room, she lay in the dark, wondering how she could escape.
当他们离开屋子时,她躺在黑暗中,琢磨着怎么逃跑。
I don't want to die, she thought.
我不想死,她想。
And how terrible it will be for Dad if they kill me.
而且要是他们杀了我,那么对爸爸来说该多糟啊。
And then there are those two innocent Irishmen, who will spend thirty years in prison for something they didn't do."
还有那两个无辜的爱尔兰人,他们要为自己没干过的事坐30年牢。
That bastard Kev's going to kill me.
那个坏蛋凯夫要杀了我。
I've got to try to escape.
我得逃跑。
I just have to.
我必须逃。
For hours she tried to get free but it was impossible.
她挣扎了几个小时想挣脱绳索,可都不可能。
The rope only hurt her wrists more.
绳子只是把她的手腕磨得更疼。
But at least she could move her hands, up and down the end of the old bed.
但至少她能在这个旧床的床头上下活动她的手了。
Once, towards morning, she pulled the rope hard against the bed, but it didn't break.
有一次在将要天亮时,她使劲在床头来回拉绳子,可没弄断。
Instead, something cut her hand, and she had an idea.
反之,有什么东西划破她的手,于是她有了主意。
Could it cut the rope as well?
它也能划断绳子吗?
She moved the rope up and down across the end of the bed.
她在床头上下磨着绳子。
It was very difficult because she couldn't see what she was doing .
做这件事很难,因为她看不见自己做的。
Three times she cut herself, and there was blood on the rope.
她有三次都划伤了自己,绳子上染上了血。
But by early morning, the rope broke. Her hands were free! What now?
但到清早时绳子断了。她的手自由了!现在怎么办?
She tried the door but it was locked. Downstairs, she could hear a radio, and she could smell coffee.
她试着开门,可门锁着。她能听见楼下传来的收音机声,还能闻见咖啡味儿。
So one of them, at least, was in the house.
也就是说至少他们中的一个在这房子中。
Then she had another idea.
于是她又有了主意。
She lay down on the bed and arranged the rope around her wrists, behind her back.
她躺到床上,自己背着手把绳子绕在手腕上。
Then she screamed," Hey! You! " Terrorist murderers!
然后她大喊:"嘿!你们!恐怖主义谋杀犯!
Come up here now! I'm thirsty! Get up here and give me a drink !"
现在上这儿来!我渴了!上这儿来给我杯喝的!"
In a few minutes, she heard someone on the stairs.
几分钟后,她听到有人上了楼梯。
"Breakfast, Mr Cole," the nurse said." Eat up like a good boy, then you'll feel better." She smiled .
"早饭,科尔先生。"护士说,"乖乖地吃完了,你会感觉好些的。'她微笑着。
I'm not a child, Alan thought.
我又不是小孩,阿兰想。
Oh God, I'm a father who's lost a child!
噢,天啊,我是个失去孩子的父亲!
He pushed the eggs and tomatoes away, and drank a cup of black coffee.
他把鸡蛋和西红柿推开,只喝了一杯清咖啡。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。