手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 公正(第3级) > 正文

公正(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:电话(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"You probably didn't press it hard enough,"

"也许你按得不够狠劲,"
Kev said coldly." It worked in the end, didn't it?"
凯夫冷冷地说,"最后奏效了,不是吗?"
"Yes, too late!" Anna said." That was your mistake, not mine.
"是啊,太晚了!"安娜说,"那是你的错,不是我的错。
So now we've got Cole to worry about, and this girl.
所以我们现在要为科尔和这女孩的事担心。
We've got to get her away from here fast."
我们得尽快把她从这儿弄走。"
"Wait until midnight, when the house is quiet."
"等到半夜这儿静下来时再说。"
There was an icy fear in Jane's stomach.
简感到恐惧像冰一般袭上心头。
They know I can hear them, and they don't care, she thought.
他们知道我能听见他们说话,他们还不在乎,她想。
I'm sure Dad will keep quiet, but they can never let me go now .
我相信爸爸会保持沉默的,但他们现在不会让我走的。
They'll have to kill me, because I know too much.
他们肯定得杀了我,因为我知道得太多。
If I don't get away from them soon, I'm going to die.
如果我不赶快离开他们,我就会死的。
Alan lay in the dark and listened to the voices in his head, arguing this way, and that way, until he thought he would go crazy.
阿兰在黑暗中躺着,倾听着自己脑海中的两个自我这样、那样地争拼着,直到他觉得自己都要疯了。
Keep your mouth shut. If you speak, she'll die.
闭上你的嘴!你若讲出来她就得死!
But they'll still kill her, if she's seen their faces.
但是如果她看见了他们的脸,他们仍会杀了她。
They won't, Anna won't . She's a woman, she couldn't do that, She was your lover,
他们不会的,安娜不会的。她是个女人,她不能那样做!她曾是你的情人!
Woman! She killed five people! She blew my leg off!
女人!她杀了五个人!她炸掉了我的腿!
Those two men the police have arrested are innocent.
警察抓的那两个人是无辜的。
They'll go to prison for thirty years if I don't speak !
要是我不说话,他们就要坐30年牢!
I don't know them, I don't care about them.
我不认识他们,我不在乎他们。
Jane is the only person who matters to me!
简是我唯一在乎的人!
The police will think that I helped Anna put the bomb in the coach ! I'll go to prison.
警察会以为我帮安娜在马车里放了炸弹!我会坐牢的。
That woman was laughing at me. She was laughing at me when we made love .
那个女人在笑话我。我们做爱的时候她在笑我。
I hate her! I hope she dies!
我恨她!我希望她死!
She won't die, Jane will . I must keep quiet !
她死不了,简会死。我必须保持沉默!
What can I do? If I speak, they'll kill her. But if I don't speak, they'll kill her later.
我该怎么办?如果我说了,他们会杀了简。可我不说,他们过后也会杀了她。
So I've got to tell the police now, it's Jane's only chance.
所以 我现在就得跟警察说,这是简唯一的机会。
I can't, it's too dangerous. l can't! I want to see my daughter !
我不能!这太危险了。我不能!我想见到我女儿!
For two hours he lay in his room and listened to the voices in his head and thought he was going crazy.
'他就这样在房间里躺着并听着自己脑子里的声音达两个小时之久,觉得自己快疯了。
His leg ached, his chest felt very hot. Twice he dedided `to get up and tell someone, but his body wouldn't move.
他的腿在疼,胸部热极了。他有两次都决定起来跟别人说,可他的身体却没动。
Then, the third time he got into his wheelchair and went out into the corridor. It was midnight.
于是,第三次时,他坐到轮椅上并出去到了走廊里。这时是半夜了。
Nurse!" he said," Nurse, I need a telephone, now!"
"护士!"他说,"护士,我要用电话,就现在!"
Oh God, he thought. Where is Jane now ?
噢,上帝啊,他想,简现在在哪儿?
Jane was in the boot of a car.
简被关在一辆汽车的后备箱里。
Her hands and feet were tied, the piece of cloth was round her mouth, and the bag was over her head,
她的手脚被捆着,嘴上塞着布,头上还罩着袋子,
but she knew she was in a car boot because she could hear the engine, and when she tried to sit up she hit her head.
但她知道她在一辆汽车的后备箱里,因为她能听见发动机在响,而且当她想坐起来的时候她的头被撞了一下。
She didn't know how long she had been there.
她不知道她还要在那儿呆多久。
There wasn't much air, but she couldn't do anything about it.
里边的空气不太多了,可她毫无办法。
She just lay there and thought: it can't be much longer.
她只能躺在那儿,想:不会太长的;
We must get there soon and then they'll let me out.
我们很快就会到,然后他们就会把我放出去。
And then what? How long before they kill me?
然后呢?距他们杀我还有多久?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
corridor ['kɔridɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 走廊

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。