手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 世界上最伟大的推销员 > 正文

世界上最伟大的推销员(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:乔装打扮的机遇之神

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods,

我要字斟句酌,反复推敲推销时用的语言。
for this is the foundation on which I will build my career
因为这是成就事业的关键。
and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth
我绝不忘记,许多成功的商人,
and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence.
其实只有一套说词。却能使他们无往不利。

tuixiao1102.jpg

Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces,

我也要不断改进自己的仪态和风度,
for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.
因为这是吸引别人的美德。
I am nature's greatest miracle.
我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。
I will concentrate my energy on the challenge of the moment
我要专心致志对抗眼前的挑战,
and my actions will help me forget all else.
我的行动会使我忘却其它一切,
The problems of my home will be left in my home.
不让家事缠身。
I will think naught of my family when I am in the market place
身在商场,不可恋家,
for this will cloud my thoughts.
否则那会使我思想混饨。
So too will the problems of the market place be left in the market place
另一方面,当我与家人同处时
and I will think naught of my profession
一定得把工作留在门外,
when I am in my home for this will dampen my love.
否则会使家人感到冷落。
There is no room in the market place for my family,
商场上没有一块属于家人的地方,
nor is there room in my home for the market.
同样,家中也没有谈论商务的地方,
Each I will divorce from the other and thus will I remain wedded to both.
这两者必须截然分开,
Separate must they remain or my career will die.
否则就会顾此失彼,
This is a paradox of the ages.
这是很多人难以走出的误区.
I am natures greatest miracle.
我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。
I have been given eyes to see and a mind to think
我有双眼,可以观察;我有头脑,可以思考。
and now I know a great secret of life for I perceive, at last,
现在我已洞悉了一个人生中伟大的奥秘。
that all my problems, discouragements, and heartaches are, in truth,
我发现,一切问题、沮丧、悲伤,
great opportunities In disguise.
都是乔装打扮的机遇之神。
I will no longer be fooled by the garments they wear for mine eyes are open.
我不再被他们的外表所蒙骗,
I will look beyond the cloth and I will not be deceived.
我已睁开双眼,看破了他们的伪装.
I am nature's greatest miracle.
我是自然界最伟大的奇迹.
No beast, no plant, no wind, no rain, no rock, no lake
飞禽走兽、花草树木、风雨山石、河流湖泊,
had the same beginning as I,
都没有像我一样的起源,
for I was conceived in love
我孕育在爱中,
and brought forth with a purpose.
肩负使命而生。
In the past I have not considered this fact
过去我忽略了这个事实,
but it will henceforth shape and guide my life.
从今往后,它将塑造我的性格,引导我的人生。
I am nature's greatest miracle.
我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。
And nature knows not defeat.
自然界不知何谓失败,
Eventually, she emerges victorious and so will I,
终以胜利者的姿态出现,我也要如此,
and with each victory the next struggle becomes less difficult.
因为成功一旦降临,就会再度光顾。
I will win, and I will become a great salesman, for I am unique.
我会成功,我会成为伟大的推销员,因为我举世无双。
I am nature's greatest miracle.
我是自然界最伟大的奇迹。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
concentrate ['kɔnsntreit]

想一想再看

v. 集中,专心,浓缩
n. 浓缩物

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
excellence ['eksələns]

想一想再看

n. 优秀,卓越,优点

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
perceive [pə'si:v]

想一想再看

vt. 察觉,感觉,认知,理解

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
dampen ['dæmpən]

想一想再看

v. (使)潮湿,使沮丧,泼凉水

联想记忆
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。