手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 世界上最伟大的推销员 > 正文

世界上最伟大的推销员(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:今天学会控制情绪

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The Scroll Marked

6羊皮卷之六
Today I will be master of my emotions.
今天我学会控制情绪。
The tides advance; the tides recede.
潮起潮落,
Winter goes and summer comes.
冬去春来,
Summer wanes and the cold increases.
夏末秋至,
The sun rises; the sun sets.
日出日落,

tuixiao1301.png

The moon is full;the moon is black.

月圆月缺,
The birds arrive; tie birds depart.
雁来雁往,
Flowers bloom;flowers fade.
花飞花谢,
Seeds are sown; harvests are reaped.
草长瓜熟,
All nature is a circle of moods
自然界万物都在循环往复的变化中,
and I am a part of nature and so, like the tides,
我也不例外,
my moods will rise; my moods will fall.
情绪会时好时坏。
Today I will be master of my emotions.
今天我学会控制情绪。
It is one of nature's tricks,
这是大自然的玩笑,
little understood, that each day I awaken with moods that have changed from yesterday.
很少有人窥破天机,每天我醒来时,不再有旧日的心情。
Yesterday’s joy will become today's sadness;
昨日的快乐变成今天的哀愁,
yet today's sadness will grow into tomorrow's joy.
今天的悲伤又转为明日的喜悦。
Inside me is a wheel, constantly turning from sadness to joy,
我心中像一只轮子不停地转着,由乐而悲,
from exultation to depression, from happiness to melancholy.
由悲而喜,由喜而忧。
Like the flowers, today's full bloom of joy will fade
这就好比花儿的变化,
and wither into despondency, yet I will remember that
今天枯败的花儿
as today's dead flower carries the seed of tomorrow's bloom
蕴藏着明天新生的种子,
so, top, does today's sadness carry the seed of tomorrow's joy.
今天的悲伤也预示着明天的快乐。
Today I will be master of my emotions.
今天我学会控制情绪。
And how will I master these emotions so that each day will be productive?
我怎样才能控制情绪,以使每天卓有成效呢?
For unless my mood is right the day will be a failure.
除非我心平气和,否则迎来的又将是失败的一天。
Trees and plants depend on the weather to flourish
花草树木,随着气候的变化而生长,
but I make my own weather,
但是我为自己创造天气。
yea I transport it with me.
我要学会用自己的心灵弥补气候的不足。
If I bring rain and gloom and darkness and pessimism to my customers
如果我为顾客带来风雨、忧郁、黑暗和悲观,
then they will react with rain and gloom and darkness and pessimism
那么他们也会报之于风雨、忧郁、黑暗和悲观,
and they will purchase naught.
而他们什么也不会买。
If I bring joy and enthusiasm and brightness and laughter to my customers
相反的,如果我们为顾客献上欢乐、喜悦、光明和笑声,
they will react with joy and enthusiasm and brightness and laughter
他们也会报之以欢乐、喜悦、光明和笑声,
and my weather will produce a harvest of sales
我就能获得销售上的丰收,
and a granary of gold for me.
赚取成仓的金币。
Today I will be master of my emotions.
今天我学会控制情绪。
And how will I master my emotions so that every day is a happy day, and a productive one?
怎样才能控制情绪,让每天充满幸福和欢乐?
I will learn this secret of the ages:
我要学会这个千古秘诀:
Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions;
弱者任思绪控制行为,
strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.
强者让行控制思绪。
Each day, when I awaken, I will follow this plan of battle before I am captured by the forces of sadness,
每天醒来当我被悲伤、自怜、失败的情绪包围时,
self-pity and failure
我就这样与之对抗:
If I feel depressed I will sing.
沮丧时,我引吭高歌。
If I feel sad I will laugh.
悲伤时,我开怀大笑。
If I feel ill I will double my labor.
病痛时,我加倍工作。
If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
恐惧时,我勇往直前。
If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
自卑时,我换上新装。
If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
不安时,我提高嗓声。
If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
穷困潦倒时,我想象未来的富有。
If I feel incompetent I will remember past success.
力不从心时,我回想过去的成功。
If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
自轻自贱时,我想想自己的目标。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
react [ri'ækt]

想一想再看

vt. 作出反应
vi. 起反应,起作用,反攻

联想记忆
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
recede [ri'si:d]

想一想再看

vi. 后退,减弱
vt. 撤回

联想记忆
melancholy ['melənkɔli]

想一想再看

n. 忧沉,悲哀,愁思 adj. 忧沉的,使人悲伤的,愁

联想记忆
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 
productive [prə'dʌktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 能生产的,有生产价值的,多产的

联想记忆
enthusiasm [in'θju:ziæzəm]

想一想再看

n. 热情,热心;热衷的事物

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 买,购买
n. 购买,购买的物品

 
transport [træns'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。