英语-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 客户端下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
精选情景会话:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文对白隐藏中文翻译
a It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

b I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

a Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

b Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

a Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

b Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

a No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

b Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

a It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

b I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

a Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

 
精品推荐
a.My dear, what's for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

b.Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

浏览:298467收藏:0好评:1868差评:2159添加时间:2014-12-24
收藏
a.Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

服务员,能过来一下吗?

b.Yes, is there something wrong?

好的,有什么问题吗?

浏览:219890收藏:0好评:1143差评:1257添加时间:2014-12-24
收藏
a.Pam, where's the closest ATM?

帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?

b.It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?

不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?

浏览:119751收藏:0好评:793差评:1383添加时间:2014-12-24
收藏
a.Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I hand it in?

妈,我刚完成我的报告。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗?

b.Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas are so original.

当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。

浏览:164855收藏:0好评:1009差评:1323添加时间:2014-12-24
收藏
用户登录
最新收藏
可友们都在这里干嘛
收藏最多的会话