Hmm, no disrespect, sir, but I'll wait here.
无意冒犯 先生 但我会在这里等
Do you have any libation?
你有酒吗?
I've come to collect money for your tickets.
我是来收船票钱的
Tickets?
船票?
Two passages to the Indies on the Empress of the East.
两张去印度的票搭乘东方皇后号
And I'm not leaving until I've got money in my hands.
除非我拿到钱 否则我不会走的
That's me orders, sir.
这是我的使命 先生
You leaving the country?
你要离开这个国家?
And he's not coming back!
他不会回来了
Do you have the cash?
你有现金吗?
I do. Do you have the bulb?
我有 你有球茎吗?
I'm not accepting the certificate only.
我不是只买证书的
Well, I shall fetch it this instant.
好吧 我马上拿来
No, you don't. The last time, you left me waiting a whole month.
你别想跑 上一次你让我等了整整一个月
What, you think I'm going to slip my leash?
你以为我会有钱不赚?
Yes.
是的
Can one of you explain to me
你们谁能向我解释
how I'm to bring the Admiral Maria to Mr. De Bye
我将把上将玛丽亚交付迪拜先生
and pay you all off if I am kept prisoner in my own house?
如果我被囚禁在自己家里?
Send your friend.
派你的朋友去
Are you sober?
你清醒吗?
I can't remember what a drink tastes like.
我不记得喝的什么滋味
Right. Take this.
好吧 拿着这个
Bring it to St. Ursula's.
去圣厄休拉修道院
They'll have a package for you. And, Gerrit, listen to me.
她们会给你一个包裹 赫利特 听我说
Stay off the drink.
别再喝了
Go.
去吧