Mom, come on, I need to get to school!
老妈,快点,我还得上学呢!
Isn't it today Senior Ditch Day?
今天不是高四逃课日吗?
Today's Ditch Day? No way you are ditching Ditch Day. It's like the best week of senior year...day.
今天是逃课日吗?逃课日你绝对不能错过。简直是高四最棒的一周 ...一天。
Unlike this house, the library will be completely quiet, so I can focus on my roommate selection.
不像我们家,图书馆会非常安静,我就可以专心选室友了
How long can picking a nerdy roommate take? They're all versions of you.
选一个书呆子舍友能花多少时间?她们只是你的不同版本罢了。
Look -- Indian you, blonde you, Asian you. Oh, look! Her name is actually "Yu".
印度版的你,金发版的你,亚裔版的你。快看!她的名字就叫钰。
Skipping one day of school isn't gonna do any harm. I ditched plenty, and look at me today. I am fielding multiple job offers.
逃一天课不会怎么样的。我就逃了很多课,看看我现在。我得到了很多工作机会。
One job offer.
只有一个。
From a very prominent hotel chain weighed against the implied offer of staying at my current job.
是一个著名的连锁酒店,我要在它和现在的工作之间权衡。
Working for you dad.
现在的工作还是给你爸打工。
Exactly! And I could never leave grandpa, so I am going to say "No" to the first offer --
没错,但我不能离开外公,所以我要拒绝第一个工作机会。
Only offer.
唯一一个。
Even though I would have made an excellent regional vice president in charge of promotions.
即便我完全可能当一个分管销售的优秀地区副总裁。
She is great at promotion. That title gets longer every time I hear it.
她确实很擅长推销。那职位名越来越长了。
Come on, don't go to school. Girls' day! We'll swing by the mall. You could use a new everything.
拜托,别去学校了。姐妹日!我们一起去逛商场。你可以把全身衣物都换新的。
Girls, get in the car. Luke's hurt.
姑娘们,快上车,卢克受伤了。
Oh, my God. What happened?
天呐,发生了什么?
He collapsed on the way to school. He's in the hospital. Come on.
他上学时晕倒了。现在在医院里,快点。
What's wrong with Luke? Why'd he collapsed?
卢克怎么了?他怎么会晕倒?
I heard he was dead! You care about me.
我听说他死了!你们关心我。
Got 'em good, buddy. Nobody's dead!
把她们耍得团团转,伙计。没人死了!
Look out! - Oh, sorry!
小心!-对不起!
Are you out of your mind? !
你疯了吗?!
Alex, you have worked so insanely hard this year. You deserve this Ditch Day more than anyone.
艾丽克斯,你这一年简直学疯了。你比任何人都该享受逃课日。
So guess what? We're going to California Adventure.
所以你猜怎么着?我们要去加州冒险乐园。(迪士尼乐园)
Without mom!
不带老妈!
Ditch Day! Ditch Day! Ditch Day!
逃课日!逃课日!逃课日!
Is this a high holiday for you people?
这是你们的什么盛大节日吗?