手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第六季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:巴特变得偏执多疑

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here-

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是你了解
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Daniel Humphrey has just released
丹·汉弗瑞刚刚发布了
the latest installment of his serial--
他连载的最新章节
a chapter on our very own Serena.
关于瑟琳娜的章节
Why would you write this now?
为什么现在写这些
You were supposed to be different.
你应该跟我们不一样的
What I want isn't in brooklyn, dad. I have a plan.
我想要的不在布鲁克林,我有个计划
I have this whole time.
一直以来我都在谋划着
You are indebted to me.
你欠我一些债务
You're gonna help me defeat Chuck.
你要帮我打倒恰克
Meet me at my office first thing tomorrow.
明天一早就来我的办公室见我
Unless, of course,
当然,除非
you'd rather a wake-up call from the FEDs.
你更愿意让联邦调查局的人叫醒你
He is a ruthless criminal.
他是一个无情的罪犯
There is nothing to stop him from hurting anyone,
没什么能阻止他继续伤害别人
including you.
包括你在内
I told you, no one got hurt.
我说过,没有人受伤害
You're hurting me right now.
你现在就在伤害我
Lily has finally seen the light.
莉莉终于想通了
She's going to help me take down Bart.
她会帮我扳倒巴特
Will you go to war with me?
你要跟我一起开战吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你永远不会问我呢
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!
大家看过来,女士们先生们
Alors, you place the orange under your neck,
接下来,你把橙子夹在脖子下
and you pass it to the player right next to you...
你把它传给你右边的人
but without using your hands.
但不能用手碰
Alors un, deux, et trois.
那么,一,二,三
Mrs. Bass?
巴斯夫人
Who are you?
你是谁
Didn't Charles tell you, Mrs. Bass?
查尔斯没有告诉你吗,巴斯夫人
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Any morning now,
现在起每个早晨
he could wake up dead.
他都有可能再也醒不过来
Leave me alone!
离我远点
Dead, Mrs. Bass,
醒不过来了,巴斯夫人
like last week's news.
人尽皆知
Dorota, it's time!
多洛塔,是时候了
Wakey, wakey!
快快醒来
Let's hope in this nightmare,
希望在这个噩梦里
father doesn't know best.
父亲并没有那么了解情况
This is the one.
就是它了
This hovel? You're flush with cash from your movie deal.
就这小破屋,你作品的电影化不是大赚了一笔吗
Look. Nikki Finke put your picture up next to Harvey's.
看,尼基·芬克都把你的照片放在哈维旁边了,尼基·芬克,着名文章撰稿人,曾写文褒扬哈维·韦恩斯坦,后者是着名导演
You should be looking for a soundproof room
你应该找的是一个隔音的屋子
and a bidet and a guest bath.
配套坐浴盆和客用浴室
What are you talking about? I don't--I don't need a bidet.
你说什么呢,我又不需要坐浴盆
It's for me.
可我需要
Oh. Well, now I'll never be able to set foot in the guest bath
那这样我一用客用浴室
without first thinking of your Geor-gina.
就必然会想起你的"乔治小妹"啊
But you're not moving in here,
但我不会让你搬来住的
so you can check your fantasies at the door.
所以你就呆在门口自己意淫吧
What happened to Philip?
难道菲利普出什么事了吗
Something happened to Philip?
菲利普出事了吗
What? I am a highly sought after talent manager now.
怎么,我现在是个炙手可热的天才经理
I cannot be expected to live in a lesser borough.
我不能住在小城区里
And Philip loves Brooklyn and he has
而且菲利普很喜欢布鲁克林
his little Daddy and Me classes every Tuesday in Fort Greene.
她每周二要还去格林堡(在布鲁克林)上亲子班
You're delusional.
你已经出现幻觉了
This is great. I'll take it--solo.
这里很好,我要了,一个人
Great. Great.
好吧,好吧
The only thing is that the co-op board of this building
唯一的问题就是这楼的居委会
is particularly stringent,
很严格
so if you want in, you'll have to get a good reference.
所以如果你想住进来,必须找人推荐
Right.
懂了
Lily, I have researched all the names and numbers you gave me
莉莉,我查了你给我的巴特海外账户里
from Bart's offshore accounts.
所有名字和号码
I can't pull up the records without the pass codes.
但没有密码我没法获取交易记录
Do you recall any of those?
你对那些密码有什么印象吗
I'm sorry, Charles.
对不起,查尔斯
I gave you all the information I have.
我把所有知道的信息都给你了
Okay. Well, thank you.
好吧,谢谢你
I appreciate your help.
感谢你的帮助
Unfortunately, I need something more.
不巧的是,我需要更多信息
I better go. I'm late for my bamboo oat body smoother.
我得挂了,我竹燕麦身体保养就要迟到了
Good luck, darling.
祝你好运,亲爱的
Lily's information is useless
没有密码
without the P.I.N. numbers.
莉莉的信息一点用都没有
We have no hard evidence Bart illegally traded oil.
我们没有巴特非法交易石油的确凿证据
Well, it's too bad.
真是糟糕
Tonight's gala would've been the perfect time to strike,
今晚的晚会纽约名流在在场
with the city's most prominent eyes upon him.
那本应是打击他的最佳时机
Man of the year. What a charade.
年度人物,真是个好伪装
That's it.
就是这个
What's it?
什么
A charade.
伪装
Lily's information may not be enough to convict Bart,
莉莉的信息也许不够控诉巴特
but it may be enough to bluff a confession out of him.
但也许足够吓得他坦白从宽
I can't put Lily in danger.
我不能置莉莉于危险之中
He cannot know she was the one who told me about the accounts.
他不能知道是她给了我们账户信息
But what if Lily didn't do it?
如果不是莉莉给的信息呢
Are you on some diet I should know about?
你是在瞒着我节食吗
You literally just tossed a cookie.
你刚扔了块饼干
I go to Constance.
我在康士坦茨上学
I know an eating disorder when I see one.
我可清楚厌食症有什么表现
No, it's more like nerves.
不,应该说是紧张所致
I have my daily meeting with Bart Bass.
我每天都和巴特·拜斯见面商讨
Well, if the stress is driving you to manorexia,
如果压力大到出现厌食症的话
maybe you should skip it.
也许你应该停止和他见面
Yeah, right.
没错
Only reason Bart's not sending me to jail
巴特没送我去监狱的唯一理由
is because I'm being his mole with Chuck.
是因为我在给他当恰克的内奸
I mean, I don't know how Claire Danes does it.
我不知道克莱尔·戴安丝是怎么做到的,克莱尔·戴安丝,美剧《国土安全》中饰演间谍
Spying hurts me head, okay?
间谍当得我头都疼了
Well, maybe he'll get sick of these meetings soon enough.
也许他很快就会不想继续了
That's doubtful,
我持怀疑态度
and the only thing he hates more than Chuck is tardiness,
对他来说,除了恰克,他最讨厌的就是迟到
so I'm gonna go.
所以我得走了
Hey, Marshall, it's Serena.
马歇尔,我是瑟琳娜
Uh, let me know if you hear of any sublets
如果你知道有房屋转租
or productions that need an extra hand.
或拍摄节目需要帮忙,请告诉我
I'll be in L.A. tomorrow. Bye.
我明天就到洛杉矶,拜拜
Serena!
瑟琳娜
It is a mess in here.
这儿可真乱
Yeah, I'm just purging my closet.
是啊,我正在整理衣柜
A post-Dan cleanse.
不想睹物思丹
It's just what the doctor ordered,
这真是治疗情伤的好办法
and a little distraction.
再外加转移注意力就更好了
Which is exactly what we have for you.
正好我们能给你找点事做
Is this about Bart? Yeah, my mom called and told me everything.
是关于巴特的事吗,妈妈都跟我说了
It sounds like it's gotten pretty scary.
听起来真恐怖
Which is why we need to stop him.
所以我们得阻止他
But in order to do that, we have to elicit a confession.
但首先我们得引诱他认罪
And make him believe we have proof for his crimes.
并让他相信我们掌握了他的犯罪证据
Okay, but how can I help?
好吧,那需要我做什么
The last person to be seen with that microfilm
那微缩胶卷的最后一位经手人
in her grimy little paw was Ivy Dickens.
是狡猾的艾薇·迪肯斯
But her cell's been disconnected
但她的手机一直打不通
and she hasn't been spotted on "Gossip girl" for weeks.
《八卦天后》上也好几周没播报她的消息了
She's probably at Cece's Hamptons house.
她也许住在茜茜的汉普顿大宅里
That's the place she went the last time she disappeared.
上次她消音匿迹时就住在那里
Why don't we, get her back here?
我们把她叫回来吧
Hello?
你好
Ivy. It's Serena.
艾薇,是瑟琳娜
Yeah, I know. I can afford caller I.D.
我知道,来电显示的费用我还是付得起的
You know, I've been doing some thinking,
几经考虑,我意识到
and--and I realized that my family treated you horribly.
我家人对你的态度实在太恶劣了
True. But why apologize now?
确实如此,但为什么现在道歉
I don't know. I guess since Dan humiliated me,
我也说不清,大概因为丹对我的羞辱
I have a new appreciation for friendship.
令我重新审视友谊
So why don't we met at the Oak Room around noon?
我们中午在橡树餐厅见面怎么样
And, we can chat over lunch.
我们可以边吃午饭边聊
Fine.
好吧
And there are some things I wanna talk to you about as well.
我也有事想和你谈
Great. Bye.
好的,再见
She's in.
她答应了
William, I might not be here when you get back.
威廉,你回来时我可能不在
But you'll be excited to know
但我要告诉你个好消息
that your daughter and I are working on smoothing things over.
你女儿要和我联手把事情摆平
Per your instructions, I swiped Chuck's phone.
按你吩咐,我把恰克的手机偷来了
Well done, grasshopper.
干得好,墙头草
He had breakfast with Blair at Rosemary this morning
他今早和布莱尔在瑞斯玛(著名餐厅)用餐
and has a hotel management meeting later this afternoon.
下午要出席一个酒店管理会议
Isn't this getting a little bit dull for you?
如此穷追不舍你难道不觉得厌倦吗
My ennui is of no concern to you.
我是否厌倦,与你无关
I will not be caught off guard by Chuck's antics
我要顺利出席今晚的庆功宴
while I'm being feted at tonight's event.
绝不允许恰克来搅局
Yeah, fine.
好吧,随你
The only other thing I noticed
我还留意到一件事
was that he called Ivy Dickens a few times.
他给艾薇·迪肯斯打过几次电话
Don't try to tell me you all wanna be friends.
别说你们突然想和我做朋友了
We don't.
当然不是
I called you here under false pretenses.
为了和你见面,我们得装装样子
We need your help with a mission we have against Bart Bass.
我们需要和你联手对付巴特·巴斯
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I was locked in a room with Bart Bass. He's dangerous.
我曾被迫和他共处一室,他十分危险
Yes, he is, and you aggravated him
没错,他确实是,你还曾以色诱
with your topless antics and missing microfilm.
加上弄丢微缩胶卷,成功地激怒了他
So if you ever wanna safely return to New York,
如果你还想安然回到纽约
he needs to be taken care of.
一定要解决他这个麻烦
If I knew how, I would've done it.
我要知道怎么解决早就动手了
We need you to be the goat.
我们需要你做诱饵
Don't tell me you've never studied medieval warfare.
别告诉我你没研究过中世纪战争史
When the Byzantines wanted to lure a dragon from its cave,
当拜占庭人想引龙出洞时
they tied a goat to a stick.
他们把羊绑在棍子上等龙来吃
You wanna tie me up and leave me somewhere?
你们想把我丢在某个地方生死由天吗
It's a metaphor.
那只是个比喻
We're going to use you
我们想让你
and the copies you made of the microfilm as bait.
用拷贝的微缩胶卷做诱饵
But I didn't make any copies.
但我没有拷贝
As far as Bart's concerned, you did.
只要让巴特以为你有就行
It all went according to plan.
一切照计划进行
That's probably Bart calling you now.
可能是巴特打来的
Start talking.
接吧
I heard you're back in town. Where are you?
我听说你进城了,你在哪里
The Oak Room.
在橡树餐厅
Coincidentally, I'm around the corner,
真巧,我就在附近
and I have time for a chat.
刚好有时间和你一叙
He's on his way.
他马上就到
The microfilm had the records
微缩胶卷里有
of Bart's illegal oil trade.
巴特非法石油交易的证据
As long as you get him talking,
只要他愿意和你谈
he's bound to say something that links him to his crimes.
就能套他的话,抓住犯罪线索
And make sure to record everything he says on your phone.
一定要把他和你的谈话内容用手机录音
Nathaniel Archibald, you're under arrest for fraud.
内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德,你因欺诈而被逮捕
Wait. What?
等等,什么
Come with me, sir.
跟我走吧,先生
Poor Nate.
可怜的内特
Playing the double agent got him into double the trouble.
双面间谍风险高,双倍麻烦惹上身
And now that Bart's wise to this guy,
既然巴特识破了他的计策
the question is,
现在的问题就是
who will he outsmart next?
下一个倒霉的人是谁
Thank you.
谢谢
My lawyers are doing everything in their power
我的律师正在动用一切力量
to have him released as soon as possible.
争取尽快令他获释
Obviously Bart figured out that Nate was playing him.
显然巴特看出来内特在给他下套
And then he started using Nate as his goat.
结果他把内特当诱饵了
Am I the only one who didn't study byzantine warfare?
我好像是唯一一个不精通中世纪战争的人啊
He thinks having Nate arrested
他以为逮捕内特就能
will force me to go to him to make a deal.
让我向他妥协,逼我就范
If that's what he wants, don't give in.
如果他目的在此,你不能屈服
I'm not about to let Nate rot in jail.
我可不会让内特在牢里等死
I have to go to the apartment and see what he proposes.
我要去公寓见他,看他提什么条件
Will you go with him?
你要陪他去吗
Bart's less likely to pull anything
如果有旁人在场
if someone else is on the premises.
巴特大概还会有所忌惮
Of course. Chuck?
当然,走吧,恰克
After you.
女士先行
That's my cue to leave, too.
我也该走了
Not so fast.
别急着走
You are not going anywhere. We might need you as leverage.
你哪儿也不许去,你是我们的有利筹码
You're coming with me.
你跟我走
So... what can I do for you, Daniel?
丹尼尔,有什么事需要我帮忙
I have--I've found an apartment that I'm interested in buying.
我看中一间公寓,想买下来
Recently, I've had some... trouble
最近,我不太方便
lending money to my son's friends.
借钱给我儿子的朋友
No. No, I'm not here for a loan.
不,不,我不是来借钱的
For the first time ever, in fact, I have plenty of money.
我这辈子第一次有足够的钱买房
But I need a sponsor to vouch for me for the co-op board,
但我需要一位公司董事为我写担保书
and I know your name carries a lot of weight in New York real estate.
而我知道你在纽约地产界声望颇高
Unlike my son, it's nice to see
不像我那个不孝子,总算还有人
someone recognizes my stature in this town.
看重我在城中的声望了
You couldn't find a better sponsor
让纽约年度房地产年度人物做担保人
than New York real estate's man of the year.
最合适不过了
That's right. I hear congratulations are in order.
没错,听说相关庆典活动也在筹备中
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I've been assigned a reporter to do a profile on me
他们安排了一位记者在颁奖时
in conjunction with the event.
介绍我出场
Maybe you would like the opportunity instead?
你想接替他的工作吗
Profiles are my specialty.
写人物传记是我的专长
Good. Then it's settled.
太好了,那就这么说定了
You write nice things about me,
只要你写些我的好话
I'll write you a great recommendation.
我就会帮你写推荐信的
If you'll excuse me, I have some... family business to attend to.
失陪一下,我有些家庭问题要处理
But I look forward to working with you.
很期待和你的合作
I'm--I'm glad to see you.
真高兴终于见到你了
I've been trying to reach you since Thanksgiving.
感恩节后我就一直在试图联系你
Oh, yeah, and I've been ignoring your calls,
对,我也一直在挂掉你的电话
your e-mails, and your texts.
忽略你的邮件和短信
Serena, please. Just let me explain.
瑟琳娜,拜托,听我解释
Explain what?
解释什么
That you're best friends with Bart Bass?
解释你为什么是巴特·拜斯的好朋友吗
Congratulations. You've officially joined the dark side.
恭喜你正式加入了黑暗阵营
Okay, I'm here.
我来了
I know that's why you had Nate arrested.
我知道你让人逮捕内特的目的就是这个
So tell me, what's it gonna take to get you to drop the charges?
说吧,要怎样做你才会撤诉
It's quite simple, actually.
其实很简单
Stop your witch hunt
别再和我对抗
and leave New York for Moscow tonight... alone.
今晚离开纽约去莫斯科,独自一人
Moscow? As in Russia?
莫斯科,俄罗斯的那个吗
It's lovely place.
那是个很不错的地方
Real estate market is booming.
房地产市场蓬勃发展
Lots of opportunities
对于你这样的年轻企业家而言
for a young entrepreneur like yourself.
大把机会有的是
And how long do you expect me to live in exile?
你想要我在那流放多久呢
Forever.
永远
You can never come back to New York.
你永远不能再回到纽约
That's not a deal.
这根本不是交易
That's a different kind of prison sentence.
你这是另一种形式的关押徒刑
I will find another way to get Nate out of jail.
我会找到其他办法把内特救出来的
There is no other way.
没有其他办法
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
I'm very close friends with the police commissioner.
我和警察局长是非常好的朋友
The only person who can get Nate out of jail
唯一能把内特从监狱放出来的人
is me.
就是我
We'll see how powerful you are
那我们就看看当你也被关进去后
When you are locked inside with him.
还有多少能耐
If you want to go to Chuck, go.
如果你想去找恰克就去吧
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
You were right. I need to help you get rid of Bart
你说得对,如果我想要回到纽约
If I wanna come back to New York
和我爱的人在一起
to be with the man that I love.
我就得帮你们除掉巴特
We have a pact, just like you and Chuck.
我们有个约定,就像你和恰克一样
Rufus?
鲁弗斯吗
What kind of cockamamie love pact did you make with Rufus?
你和鲁弗斯达成了什么假惺惺的爱情约定
It's not Rufus,
不是鲁弗斯
although I'm not at liberty to name names at this time.
虽然我现在还不能说出他的名字
Really?
是吗
'cause I'm just dying to know.
我超想知道呢
Oh, no.
不是吧
The samples just came in and they are a disaster.
样品刚刚送来,简直一团糟
I have to go back to the atelier.
我得回工作室一趟
Don't answer your phone unless it's me,
除了我,谁的电话都不许接
and do not move off that couch.
不许离开那个沙发
Dorota will be able to tell
多洛塔可以看出来
if there are fresh footprints on the Aubusson.
奥布松地毯上是否有新鲜脚印
I saw your picture all over the news.
新闻里到处都是你的照片
What happened?
怎么回事
Bart figured out I was playing both sides,
巴特发现了我是双面间谍
and this is his way of retaliating.
于是他报复了我
How are you doing?
你还好吧
Well... better now that you're here.
你来了我感觉好多了
TMZ leaked your mug shot,
美国名人消息网发布了你的入案照片
and you actually look pretty cute.
还挺帅的
Well, cute is gonna help me now.
现在帅气可帮不了我了
I spoke with Chuck's lawyers,
我和恰克的律师谈过了
and they haven't made any progress
他们还没想出任何办法
in getting me out on bail.
帮我保释出狱
Well, I know you don't trust your grandfather
我知道你不信任你的祖父
or anyone from the Van Der Bilt side of the family,
或者范·德·比尔特家族的任何人
so I called someone
所以我打给了一个人
who has some experience with this kind of situation.
他有这方面的经验
Dad?
爸爸
Why are you stopping?
你为什么停车
Hello?! Are you deaf?
喂,你聋了吗
Will you give me a hand signal?
给我个手势也行啊
I-I speak fluent sign.
我会手语
What the hell are you doing?!
你干什么
Taking you for a little ride.
送你一段
Looking for me?
找我吗
Where's Blair?
布莱尔呢
She texted me and said she's here.
她发短信给我说她在这
If you've done something...
你要是敢对她做什么
Blair is fine, okay?
布莱尔没事,好吗
She's upstairs in the atelier, unharmed.
她就在楼上工作室里,安然无恙
She's fine
她之所以没事
because I decided she could be fine.
是因为我决定让她没事
Maybe next time I make a different decision.
也许下次我就会做出不一样的决定了
So perhaps you'd like to...
所以也许你会想
reconsider my earlier offer?
重新考虑一下我之前的建议
Are you threatening Blair with physical harm?
你这是威胁要伤害布莱尔吗
Me? No.
我吗,不是
I wouldn't hurt a fly.
我连苍蝇都不会伤害
But I'm not god.
但我不是上帝
I can't help it if accidents happen.
如果有意外发生,我也无能为力
This fight is between me and you.
这是你和我之间的战争
Leave everyone else out of it.
不要把其他人牵扯进来
If you want your best friend to get out of jail,
如果你想让自己最好的朋友出狱
your stepmother to enjoy her happy marriage,
想让你的继母婚姻幸福
your girlfriend to continue making
想让你的女朋友
her pretty little dresses...
继续制作她漂亮的小裙子
then a new life on the other side of the world
那么去世界另一边开启全新生活
is your only option.
就是你的唯一选择
The Bass jet is waiting on the tarmac.
拜斯飞机已经准备就绪
Go to Moscow tonight,
今晚出发去莫斯科
then everyone you love
你所爱的这些人
will be safe.
就会安全无恙
I spoke to your lawyers.
我和你的律师谈过了
The judge is refusing to set bail.
法官不批准保释
This can't be happening.
怎么会这样
You're clearly being victimized
你肯定是因为我过去犯过的错误
because of the mistakes I've made in the past.
而受到了牵连
Now don't worry. It'll all get sorted out.
不要担心,都会没事的
No, it won't, dad.
不,不会的,爸爸
I did it. I'm guilty.
我确实做了,我有罪
Nate.
内特
You've always done the right thing.
你从来都没做错过什么事
I can't believe you'd do something like this.
我真不敢相信你真的做了
Although, after the example I set for ya,
是我给你树立了这样的榜样
I suppose I only have myself to blame.
要怪的话也只能怪我了
This was all me.
一切都是我的错
I fudged the numbers to try and save "The Spectator."
为了拯救《观察家》 我伪造了数据
So you slipped.
所以你栽了
You've always stood by me. It's my turn to stand by you.
你一直都在支持我,现在轮到我了
We'll go to the lender, explain everything to them,
我们去找贷方,向他们解释明白
pay them whatever you owe.
再把欠他们的钱还上
They'll drop the charges.
他们会撤诉的
No.
不会的
The only person that can drop the charges is Bart Bass,
能撤诉的人只有巴特·拜斯一个人
and he won't budge.
可他是不会撤的
Dorota, the samples were pristine.
多洛塔,样品还是原来的
It was a false alarm--
只是虚惊一场
merely Bart Bass fanning the flames.
巴特·拜斯虚张声势而已
So make sure that Ivy's ass stays glued
一定不能让艾薇
to that couch cushion.
离开她坐的那张沙发
Yes, this is Blair Waldorf.
对,我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Apparently, my town car has been absconded
很明显,一个无耻的亿万富翁
by a ruthless billionaire.
开走了我的林肯城市汽车
So if you'd please send another--
所以能不能再派一辆来
preferably with a different, less devious driver...
最好是另找个人品稍微好点的司机
No. No, what do you mean?
没有,什么意思
I'm not still in the car. I'm right here.
我不在车里,我在街上
Why? Where'd it go?
怎么了,要去哪里
Thank you.
谢谢
You seem engrossed.
看的很专心啊
Oh, I am.
确实很专心
Normally, I don't go for...
我一般不看...
romance novels, but, uh...
爱情小说,但是...
The way you describe Serena...
你笔下的瑟琳娜
Where'd you get that?
怎么会在你手上
A package came this afternoon.
今天下午来了一个包裹
Thinking it was your profile on me, I opened it.
我以为是关于我的材料,所以打开了
Yeah, well, uh, i wrote two versions of the Serena chapter,
其实瑟琳娜部分我写了两个版本
and that's-- that's the nice one.
你手上的,是那个好的版本
I prefer the nasty one you published.
我更喜欢你发布的那个不好的版本
I'm not sure that was the best decision.
我不知道这个决定是否明智
Why not?
为什么
When I was staying here with Serena, I...
我和瑟琳娜一起住在这里时,我...
Do you wanna hear this?
你真的想听吗
I was trying to make her fall in love with me.
我试图让她爱上我
So I could write the ultimate expose,
我好写终极曝光
bringing down the golden girl.
搞垮那个黄金女郎
But while I was busy trying to win her affections,
但是我努力想让她爱上我的时候
I realized I was still in love with her.
却发现我还爱着她
And wrote this nonsense.
然后就把这些都写出来了
I would've published it, too, but, uh,
我本想发布的,但是...
but on Thanksgiving, I realized that Serena was...
感恩节那天,我发现瑟琳娜...
never gonna take me seriously
是永远都不会认真对待我的
unless I could show her that I wasn't afraid of her,
除非我能向她展示我并不怕她
that I didn't think she was better than me.
我不觉得自己配不上她
Bravo.
很好
You made the right decision.
你的决定是正确的
Yeah, but she won't speak to me now.
可是她现在不理我了
Let your father serve as a cautionary tale, Daniel.
你父亲就是一个很好的前车之鉴,丹尼尔
He's sitting over there in Brooklyn alone,
现在他孤身一人在布鲁克林
while I'm here married to Lily.
我却在上东区和莉莉结婚了
Serena respects you now,
现在瑟琳娜尊重你了
even if she doesn't know it.
即使她自己还没意识到
You stay the course, she will come around in time.
只要你坚持到底,最终一定能得到她
That was the idea, but it's, uh,
我是这么想的,但是...
it's taking a little longer than I expected.
花的时间比我预计的要长一点
Well... hopefully, you have a few more days
在她搬去洛杉矶之前
until she moves to Los Angeles.
你还能有几天时间
Los Angeles?
洛杉矶
Chuck!
恰克
Stop! What are you doing?
停下,你这是在干什么
I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you.
如果你出了事,我也无法独活
But I'm fine.
但是我没事啊
Because I'm leaving.
那是因为我要走了
It's a small price to pay for your safety.
这是我为了你的安全,付出的小小代价
But I don't want to be safe.
但是我不想要安全
I wanna be with you.
我只想跟你在一起
Come on. Let's go together.
来吧,我们一起走
I'll have Dorota send my things.
我让多洛塔把我的东西寄过去
Blair, I can't.
不能这样,布莱尔
I have to go alone.
我必须一个人走
I made a deal. Those were my father's terms.
这是个交易,我父亲的条件就是我一个人走
Just have faith in me,
一定要相信我
this one last time.
这是最后一次
But I-I've waited too long. I need to be with you now.
但是我等了太久了,我现在就要和你在一起
Blair, trust me.
布莱尔,相信我
Letting me go is the right thing to do. No.
让我走是正确的,不
Don't get on the plane.
别上飞机
Bart has already hurt so many people.
巴特已经伤害了很多人了
I know what my father's capable of,
我知道我父亲的手段
but he would never try to kill his own son.
但是虎毒尚不食子
Then... do one thing before you go.
那你走之前再做一件事
Kiss me, Chuck Bass.
吻我,恰克·拜斯
I have called you all here because you are
我叫你们来,是因为
the most conniving group of scammers and schemers that I know.
你们是我所知的史上最狡诈的骗子和阴谋家
And, Serena, you're my best friend.
瑟琳娜,你是我最好的朋友
Thanks for clarifying.
谢谢你的澄清
I still don't understand why Georgina's here, though.
但我还是不明白为什么乔治娜也在这里
You can't have an evil cabal without the queen of con.
没有骗子女王,你们能成就什么邪恶阴谋
And frankly, I should've been given more notice.
说实话,你们应该更关注我的
You lost your royal status
我在沙龙舞会上偷了你的手机后
when I took your phone at cotillion.
你就已经失去女王这个头衔了
Ha. Phone stealing? Seriously?
偷手机,说真的吗
That's the training bra of treachery.
那只是个入门小花招而已
Enough!
行了
If I wanted infighting, I would've called my minions.
如果我想要内讧的话,我就叫我的跟班来了
Now I need her here. I need you all here
现在我需要她,我需要你们所有人
to use your dastardly skills to take down Bart Bass.
用尽一切卑鄙手段搞垮巴特·拜斯
Yeah, but last time we did that, Nate ended up in jail.
可上次我们这么做的时候,内特进了监狱
Do you want to go back to being the goat
你是继续去做诱饵呢
or lend your impersonation prowess to my plan?
还是想用自己非凡的表演天赋帮我实施计划
Blair, are you sure chuck would want you involved in his war?
布莱尔,你确定恰克愿意让你也参与他的战争吗
It's not his choice.
这由不得他了
Now I want you all to get Bart talking.
我们的目的是让巴特开口
and record him on your phones.
然后用手机把他的话都录下来
We'll merge your master manipulations,
我们要综合运用你们玩花招的手段
your wanton disregard for authority,
不畏权威,丧失底线的精神
and your brilliance at playing dumb.
还有装傻装天真的才华
Bart Bass may be able to fool the FBI,
巴特·拜斯或许能骗得了联邦调查局
But he has never had to face off against blair Waldorf and her bitches.
但他永远斗不过布莱尔·霍道夫和她的贱人团
Bart, hey.
巴特
My mom wanted me to tell you she's so sorry she can't be here
我妈妈让我转达你,她很遗憾
to celebrate your accomplishments.
不能亲自来恭喜你
All this does seem rather impressive, doesn't it?
错过这么棒的场面实在太可惜,不是吗
Hey, maybe you can show her the slide show when she returns.
等她回来,你可以给她看幻灯片
I'm sure she'd love to see your travels.
她一定会喜欢你那些经历的
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
I don't remember approving that slide.
我好像没有让他们放这张幻灯片
Well, obviously someone likes it.
看来肯定有人喜欢这片子啊
Obviously, there's a glitch in the system.
看来肯定出了小差错
If you'll excuse me...
恕我失陪
Have you gotten this evening's program?
你拿到今天晚上的宣传单了吗
You look even more dashing in it than you do in person.
照片上的你比本人还帅气
Well, at least they followed my instructions
起码他们在这一部分
regarding this part of the presentation.
还是遵从了我的安排
Tell me the truth,
说实话
do you trade on your good looks to get all your adoring donors?
你是靠帅气的外表来拉赞助的吗
How did you get Lady Alexander to give so much,
你怎么让亚历山大夫人得到那么多下注
and twice on Sundays...
每周日还翻倍
I bet she really put you through your paces.
我打赌她一定让你赚翻了
Did you give this to anyone else?
你把这东西发给其他人了吗
No.
没有
Unless you count everybody here.
除非你把这里的人也算上
Whatever it is you're trying to pull,
无论你有什么打算
I'm putting a stop to it.
我都会阻止的
Great job on stealing the dead guy's phone.
你可真行,死人的手机都能偷到
Now just keep calling Bart until he cracks.
继续给巴特打电话,直到他崩溃
I'm gonna start phase two.
我要着手第二部分计划了
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道
Serena, there you are.
瑟琳娜,你在这里
Dan. What are you doing here?
丹,你在这里干什么
Oh, wait! I forgot.
等等,我忘了
You're honoring your new mentor Bart Bass.
你是来恭喜你的恩师巴特·拜斯的吧
If you'll excuse me, I need to be anywhere but here.
失陪一下,我得离开这里
Just tell me if you are really leaving town.
告诉我你是不是真的要离开这个城市
What do you care? You can just as easily
和你有关系吗,我走了你也可以继续写
write despicable things about me from afar.
我那些不堪的事啊
I know you're mad,
我知道你很生气
but that chapter's not the only thing I've written about you.
但那并不是我所写的唯一关于你的文章
The--the most flattering things I've written about anyone
我曾写过最流光溢彩的话
have been about you, too.
也是关于你的
Oh, okay, that was five years ago.
行了吧,那是五年前的事了
Since then, I've been
从那时以后,我就变成了
the empty-headed blonde in "Inside,"
《局外人》里的无脑金发美女
And--and the golden girl with daddy issues in "Inside out."
以及《局外人2》里有恋父情结的富家女
Your writing changed, and so did you.
你写的东西变了,你也变了
That's no reason to leave your entire world behind.
那也没必要把你的世界都丢下吧
My world turned you from a person with integrity
我的世界把你从一个正直的人
into a cruel satirist.
变成了一个刻薄的讽刺家
I mean, you're worse than Gossip Girl.
你连"八卦天后"都不如
At least she has a conscience.
她起码还有良心
No matter what it looks like, I'm still on your side, Serena.
无论如何我始终站在你这边,瑟琳娜
I always have been.
一直都是
Yeah, well, excuse me if I don't wait around
不好意思,我不想在这里浪费时间
to be disappointed again.
等着再次失望
I'm moving to L.A.
我要搬到洛杉矶
just as soon as I'm done helping Blair with Bart,
帮布莱尔搞定巴特就走
which... you should be doing, too,
你本来也应该帮我们对付巴特的
but you're on his side.
可现在你站在他那边
Hire more staff if you have to.
如果有必要,多雇点人手
I will not be embarrassed at my own party.
我自己举办的派对,不能搞砸
Okay.
好的
Excuse me, sir. Would you like a cocktail?
打扰一下,先生,来杯鸡尾酒吗
We have a lovely sudanese vodka.
我们有美味的苏丹伏特加
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Just a waitress trying to serve you a drink,
只是个斟酒的服务生而已
which you look like you could use.
看上去你很需要喝一杯
Lily destroyed what was inside of this already.
莉莉已经把这里面的东西都毁了
Or did I make copies?
如果我拷贝了副本呢
You never know which one of these has what you're looking for.
你永远都不会知道到底哪个里有你要找的东西
Bart?
巴特
There you are.
你在这里啊
Perhaps you remember my very special guest
我猜你还记得我的特殊嘉宾
Iman Hassan?
伊曼·哈桑吧
You did some oil dealings with her father.
你和她爸爸进行过一些石油交易
It's lovely to see you, Iman.
很高兴见到你,伊曼
Although I never did any business with your father.
虽然我从未和你父亲做过任何交易
We were simply good friends.
我们只是好朋友
Who shared a love of horses.
而且都喜欢马
Yes, that's right.
是的,非常正确
How is her dear Lady Alexander
她的爱马亚历山大夫人
living out her days at your horse farm?
在你的马场生活地怎么样啊
Grazing away happily, I should think.
我想肯定是开心地吃着草
I know what you did to my horse.
我知道你对我的马做了什么
Did you murder my father, too?
你是不是还谋杀了我父亲
I loved your father like a brother.
我爱你父亲就如同自己的亲兄弟一样
If you'll excuse us, Iman...
不好意思,伊曼
We need a moment.
我们需要单独谈谈
Tell security where I am.
告诉保安我的位置
I wouldn't want to go mysteriously missing.
我可不想离奇失踪
I know what you're trying to doing
我知道你用那些信封和
with the envelopes and the phony phone calls.
打来的假电话打算干什么
I've seen "A Christmas carol."
我看过《圣诞颂》
The classic tale
一部经典的故事
of misdeeds haunting a man who didn't remedy them.
讲一个犯了罪的人却追杀一个无辜的人
You know, I've always felt that scrooge was unfairly maligned.
你知道吗,我一直觉得那家伙是被陷害的
He simply expected people to act like adults.
他只是希望人们都成熟点而已
And in other news...
下一则新闻...
There is no Santa Claus, Ms. Waldorf.
圣诞老人是不存在的,霍道夫小姐
...owned and operated by Bass industries.
...由拜斯集团拥有经营
The G2 was reported missing off the coast of Maine.
据报道G2在缅因州海岸失踪
Wait. Turn that up.
等等,调大声
Sure.
好的
The coast guard is investigating the area
海岸安保人员正在进行搜索
where the plane went off the radar after sending a mayday signal.
飞机发出求救信号后随即消失的区域
Oh, no.
不会吧
I hope that wasn't the one Chuck was on.
希望那不是恰克搭乘的飞机
At present, there was no communication from the plane.
目前无法与飞机取得联系
A search and rescue operation is currently underway
搜寻营救以及遇难者辨认工作
to identify victims.
已经展开
Good evening. My name is Jason Pomeranc,
晚上好,我叫杰森·波姆兰克
And I'm the chairman and founder of Thompson hotels.
我是汤普森酒店的创始人兼董事长
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you all
借此机会,我非常感谢大家参加
to New York real estate's man of the year award.
今年的"纽约房地产年度人物"评选
That's my cue.
我该上场了
The exact number of passengers aboard the plane is still uncertain.
当时在飞机上的具体人数还未确定
We'll bring you more information as it becomes available.
我们会继续跟进后续消息
And in other news...
现在我们来看下一则
Bart Bass has been a boon to Manhattan's skyline.
巴特·拜斯为曼哈顿做出过很多卓越贡献
To truly introduce him properly,
为了更恰当地向大家介绍他
It's my honor to present
我很荣幸地请出
the number one chronicler of Manhattan's elite--
曼哈顿名流传记作者中屈指一数的
Mr. Daniel Humphrey.
丹尼尔·汉弗瑞先生
I would like to introduce an icon
我愿为大家介绍纽约地产界的标杆
of New York real estate and a pillar of our community.
同时也是社会的中流砥柱
He is the center of the Bass family
他是拜斯家族的灵魂人物
and he's a personal inspiration to me.
他的人格魅力一直鼓舞着我
Please welcome
有请
Charles Bass.
查尔斯·拜斯
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
My father is being honored here as a humanitarian,
我父亲被称为人道主义慈善家
but the last time I checked,
但是据我所知
humanitarians value human life...
人道主义的意思是珍重生命
and he just tried to have his own son killed.
而他所做的却是谋杀亲子
Isn't that why you look so surprised?
我在这里,你似乎很惊讶啊
You put me on that plane to die?
你把我送上那架飞机是给我送死
Looks like Chuck found the emergency exit at 10,000 feet.
看起来恰克在一万英尺高空上找到了紧急出口
Let's hope he can avoid going six feet under... again.
希望他不要再次陷入地面以下六英尺
I would like to apologize
很抱歉
for my son's outburst.
我的儿子太鲁莽
As many of you here know,
你们大多数人都知道
he has long struggled with substance abuse.
他有很长一段时间的滥用药物史
I have already contacted the Pedowitz Institute,
我已经联系了斐滋机构
and I can only hope that he will accept
我只希望
the help that he so desperately needs.
他能接受这必要的帮助
Please, let's not let him ruin this otherwise festive evening.
请不要让他毁了这个欢乐的夜晚
Thank you, everybody.
感谢大家
I overestimated you.
我高估了你
you're just lucky that security is getting Chuck
你很幸运,在恰克造成任何伤害前
home to his suite before he can do any more damage.
保安及时将他送回去了
At least you know Chuck's okay.
至少你知道了恰克还安然无恙
I still despise you,
我依然鄙视你
but thank you for doing the right thing for once.
但感谢你总算做对了一件事
Wait a second. Wait a second. Do you know where Serena went?
等等,等等,你知道瑟琳娜去哪了吗
Why would I tell you, even if I did?
我为什么要告诉你,就算我告诉你了
So you can con her into falling in love with you
这样你就可以骗她爱上你
and humiliate her again?
然后再次羞辱她吗
No, I was hoping after my speech that
不,我只是希望在我的发言过后
maybe she would change her mind about me and about leaving town.
也许她会改变对我的看法,不会离开纽约
I really hope that you're referring to a vacation spot
我真希望你指的是一个
too elite for the likes of you.
你不配去的度假胜地
No, I'm talking about L.A., for good.
我,我是指洛杉矶,永久地
I retract everything civil I just said.
我收回我刚说的每一句礼貌用语
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
If Serena moves away,
如果瑟琳娜搬走了
I will never forgive you, Humphrey.
我永远都不会原谅你,汉弗瑞
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Prison overcrowding,
监狱里人满为患
or did they let the both of you out on good behavior?
还是因你们表现良好,他们把你们都放出来了
My son never should've been behind bars in the first place.
我的儿子本来就不该被关进去
But look at how the two of you have bonded over it,
你们还因为此事团结起来了
so you're welcome.
不用谢我
Okay, you've had your fun.
你已经玩够了
Now what will it take for you to get your name off my loan document
要怎样才能从我的贷款申请里删除你的名字
so I can own my paper again?
好让我重新掌控《观察家》
See, that's the problem with this generation.
看,这就是这代人的问题
They're so entitled. They don't even say "Please."
他们嚣张到连个"请"字都不会说
Nate worked his ass off to build that paper.
内特倾尽全力创建《观察家》
He never asked you to cosign for him
他从来没要求你为他担保
and he's not asking for charity now.
他现在也不是在要求施舍
We'll pay whatever it's worth.
不管付多少钱都可以
A million dollars.
一百万美金
Done.
成交
I'm kidding. It's not for sale.
我在开玩笑,又不是真要交易
The amount of enjoyment I plan on getting watching Nate squirm?
我就这么看着内特惴惴不安真是乐趣无限
Priceless.
这可是无价的
Come on, Bart.
得了,巴特
Don't do this to my kid.
别这样对我儿子
Enjoy yourselves tonight, Archibalds.
今晚好好享受吧,阿齐布尔德
Drinks are on me.
酒水免费
Please tell me that you are heading home
请告诉我你是打算在艰难的一天之后
to get a good night's sleep after a trying day
回家好好睡上一觉
And not picking up your bags and going to the airport.
而不是拎包直奔机场
I'm sorry, Blair. You know I'm terrible at good-byes.
抱歉,布莱尔,你知道我不擅长告别
Well, I won't let you say one now.
我也不会让你现在告别
I know that things are bad,
我知道情况很糟糕
but they're never as bad as you think.
但永远没有你想的那么严重
You were the one who taught me that.
你就是教给我这个道理的人啊
Do you remember junior year,
还记得高中三年级那年
when I was standing out on that helipad,
我正站在直升机场
ready to flee to Europe
因为滥交怀孕的流言
after my "Who's the daddy?" pregnancy scandal?
准备逃往欧洲吗
And you weren't even pregnant.
但你并非真的怀孕
You know, we can laugh about it now because...
我们现在之所以能一笑而过
you didn't let me go.
是因为你阻止了我离开
You told me that the scandal always passes,
你告诉过我丑闻总会过去
and so will Dan's expose.
丹的爆料文章也会如此
Not as long as I live here.
只要我还在这里,丑闻就不会过去
In Los Angeles, no one cares if I date the wrong guy.
在洛杉矶,没人关心我是否和不恰当的人约会
I mean, they don't care about anything I do.
我做什么他们都不会关心
I have the chance to reinvent myself.
我有机会破茧重生
Reinvention is for starlets from trailer parks
破茧重生是用来形容那些住在活动房屋
who want to be you.
想成为你的小明星
Seriously, do you know
说真的,你知道
how few friendships make it out of high school?
高中毕业后还能成为朋友的机率有多小吗
We finally got to the good part. You can't leave now.
我们总会柳暗花明,你现在不能离开
But you were the one that said
但你说过
we're better when we have our own territories.
如果我们拥有不同的势力范围会更好
Remember Paris? Right bank, left bank?
还记得巴黎吗,你有右岸,我在左岸
Well, then move to the west side and we'll meet in Central Park!
不如你就搬去西区,我们在中央公园会面
And when we do,
这样的话
there will be enough light for both of us to shine.
我们就彼此都有足够空间去闪耀
Yeah, but I'd still be living in my own shadow.
是,但我还是会活在自己的阴影中
I have to go.
我得走了
But...
但是
There's no Sarabeth's in L.A.
洛杉矶没有莎拉贝斯(纽约着名早午餐餐馆)
Or Serendipity.
也没有奇缘餐厅(S常去的餐厅)
Or me.
也没有我
Please just think about it.
请再考虑考虑吧
Leave a message, and I'll listen to it.
留言吧,我会听的
Hey, it's me. Why aren't you answering your phone?
是我,你为什么不接电话
Thank you for waiting.
多谢你等我
I had no choice. Your guards locked me out.
我别无选择,你的保安把我扣住了
I wanted for us to have a chance to talk privately.
我不过是希望有机会私下谈谈
You know, I knew you were cold and ruthless,
我知道你既冷漠又无情
but I never thought you'd try to kill your own son.
但万万没想到你连自己的儿子也要杀
We had a deal.
我们说好的
Your friend is out of jail.
你朋友不必入狱
You were supposed to be on a plane to Russia.
但你必须飞去俄罗斯
You never intended for me to make it to Moscow.
你从没打算让我安全抵达莫斯科
You arranged for the pilot to parachute to safety
你为飞行员准备了降落伞
while I was left to die on the plane.
却留我在飞机上等死
You have always had a wonderfully vivid imagination.
你总是想象力如此丰富
But I warned you earlier...
但我之前警告过你
accidents can happen.
意外无处不在
We should work together more often.
我们应该多多合作
I'm just over coddling creative types.
姐就喜欢创新型人才
There's a whole untapped niche in schemers for hire.
刚好我手上缺几个阴谋家
Have you seen Chuck?
有谁看到恰克了吗
Bart said that security took him home,
巴特说保安把他送回家了
but I called Nate.
但我打给内特
Chuck's not there and he's not answering his phone.
恰克没回去也不接电话
Well, he's here somewhere. He hasn't left the building.
他在附近,还没有离开这栋楼
How do you know?
你怎么知道
The security guards at the exits are under strict instructions
我们给门口保安下过严格指令
to inform us of all Bass departures.
如果拜斯离开会通知我们
I have my ways of insuring their loyalty.
我有方法保证他们的绝对忠诚
Where's Bart?
巴特在哪
Last time I saw him, he was getting on the elevator.
我之前见他进了电梯
All I've been trying to do for the past two years is just...
两年来我一直想要
Build something that I can be proud of.
做一些让自己感到自豪的事
Instead, I lost it,
而现在什么也没了
And my reputation and...
我的名声,还有
Most of my trust fund.
大部分信托基金
Sorry I wasn't there for you sooner, son.
抱歉我之前没早点陪在你身边,儿子
Just never wanted you to end up like me.
从没想过让你步我的后尘
Hey. You didn't end up so bad.
你也没那么糟
Whatever you decide to set your mind to next,
无论你接下来准备怎么做
I know you can achieve it.
我相信你都会成功的
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你,老爸
Your dad's right, you know.
你知道吗,你爸爸是对的
You can start over.
你可以重新开始
When I first met you,
我第一次见到你时
you had the perfect story to get new york's attention.
你用最火的故事吸引了全纽约的目光
What, gossip girl's identity?
什么,曝光八卦天后吗
I promised her I'd stop looking
我答应过她
after if she helped find Serena.
如果她帮忙找到瑟琳娜,我就不再追查她
Who knew she was perfectly fine.
而她很清楚瑟琳娜没事
She set you up to protect herself.
她为了保全自己而设计你
What do you have to lose
现在就算你重新追查下去
by going through your research one more time?
你也不会有什么损失了
Nothing anymore.
我确实一无所有了
In fact, I, uh...
事实上,我
I brought it home
我把它带回了家
so that no one at "The Spectator" would find it.
这样《观察家》的人就不会找到它
Garcon, where are the stairs?
服务生,楼梯在哪儿
The elevators are taking forever.
电梯怎么这么慢
What are you doing here? And with a suitcase?
你怎么在这儿,还提着行李
I got an apartment in the building.
我在这个公寓买了一套房子
What?
什么
I finally realized where I wanna be,
我终于发现自己想要的归属
and it's here, where you are.
就在这儿,有你的地方
Where I used to be.
确切地说是我曾待过的地方
I have no interest in being anywhere around here anymore.
我再也不想待在这里了
I don't believe that.
我不信
You run away to--to Spain,
你逃到过西班牙
Upstate, boarding school, Santorini.
纽约州北部,寄宿学校,圣托里尼
You always come back.
最后你总是回来了
Well, that was then.
好吧,那是以前
That was before I knew
那是在我知道
what this place could do to people,
这个地方究竟会把人变成什么样子
before I saw it turn you into Bart Bass.
在我看到它把你变成巴特·拜斯之前
I'm not Bart.
我不是巴特
But what's wrong with wanting power? You have it.
想要获得权利有什么错,你就有权利
Maybe if you stopped hating it,
也许当你停止厌恶它的同时
you'd stop hating yourself.
也会停止讨厌你自己
Then you can finally be happy where--where you belong.
最后你会欣然接受自己所处的环境
Okay, you know what?
听着
I have no interest in being psychoanalyzed by my evil biographer.
我不想让我那刻薄的传记作家给我做心理辅导
Serena, I know I've hurt you,
瑟琳娜,我知道我伤害过你
but I still love you.
但我仍然爱着你
I've lost track of it at times.
我只是偶尔迷失了自己
I've made mistakes--
我犯了错
I've made massive, heartbreaking mistakes--
不可饶恕的伤人的错误
But I've never stopped loving you.
但我从没停止过爱你
Well, excuse me if I don't fall for that,
抱歉但我可能再不会被这些话
or you, ever again.
或者你,打动了
Please, just...
拜托了,只要
If you come upstairs for a second,
如果你能上楼一小会儿
I have something I can show you that'll prove it.
我就能证明给你看
I've seen all I need to see.
我已经看得够多了
I have a plane waiting.
我还要赶飞机
Tell me...
告诉我
Did you try to have me killed
你要杀死我
because you hate me so much
是因为你对我恨之入骨
or because I know too much?
还是因为我知道的太多
You know, no matter how hard I have tried
你知道吗,不论我花多大努力
to turn you into a man,
想将你培养成真正的男人
it still remains the one big failure of my life.
都无法成功
You're not a man.
你也算不上个真正的男人
A man accepts responsibility for his actions.
一个男人应该为自己的行为负责
A man takes care of his family.
一个男人会照顾他的家庭
A man doesn't pay a mother to abandon her child
一个男人不会买通母亲遗弃她的孩子
and then tell that child his mother is dead.
然后告诉孩子他的母亲已经死了
A man doesn't try to have his own son killed!
一个男人更不会去谋杀自己的孩子
But you can tell the police what kind of a man you are.
但你可以告诉警察你是怎样一个人
Your naivete is adorable.
你真是天真到家了
Even if I didn't have the police commissioner in my pocket,
即使我没有警察局长的关照
who do you think they're gonna believe? Huh?
你以为他们会相信谁的话
The man of the year
是年度风云人物
or some sad,
还是这个悲哀
pathetic,
可怜的
little boy?!
小男孩
Chuck...
恰克
Give me your hand!
帮我一把
You know I'm all talk!
你知道我只是说说而已
I would never really hurt you!
我永远不会真的伤害你
Everything you say is a lie!
你说的一切都是谎言
Charles,
查尔斯
this isn't who you are.
这不是你的本性
Please, son!
救救我,儿子
Come on. We have to get out of here.
快点,我们得离开这儿

重点单词   查看全部解释    
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
brilliance ['briljəns]

想一想再看

n. (色彩)鲜明,光辉,辉煌

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
exile ['eksail]

想一想再看

n. 放逐,流放,被放逐者
vt. 放逐,流放

 
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
merely ['miəli]

想一想再看

adv. 仅仅,只不过

 
reference ['refrəns]

想一想再看

n. 参考,出处,参照
n. 推荐人,推荐函<

联想记忆
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱

 
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,达到,实现

 
disorder [dis'ɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 杂乱,混乱
vt. 扰乱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。