Nice throw Ethan Nice throw
好球 伊森传得漂亮
Nice play
打得好
Great pass Ethan
伊森传得漂亮
You get it to him every time
你你每次都把球传到他那个位置
Yeah exactly
确实
'Cause every time we run that play
因为每次我们用那种战术的时候
Everybody wanted to walk next to the Alpha male
所有人都想走在老大旁边
Yeah that's what I mean
是啊我就是这个意思
Almost everybody
几乎所有人
Ethan why do you always have this dog with you?Hmm?
伊森为什么你总是带着这条狗什么
What? It's like a girlfriend replacement or something?
是用来替代女朋友的还是干吗的
Yeah good one Todd
说得好托德
Give a little kiss? Huh?
亲一个
I'm just asking
我只是问问
Excuse me
不好意思
Oh I'm sorry Todd
我很抱歉托德
Did my uh girlfriend replacement just trip you?
刚才是不是我的替补女朋友绊倒了你
Very funny
很好笑
Relax man
放轻松 伙计
The dog's laughing at you
那只狗都在笑你
Bailey come here
贝利过来
That's funny
好好笑
Got everything?Yeah
都拿好了吗拿好了
When Lou dropped that pass at the start
一开始卢传那脚球的时候
I thought we were done man. Here
我还以为我们死定了 来
Bailey come here
贝利过来