手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第四季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 寻找治愈的方法

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

My name is Elena Gilbert.

我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications.
我是新生吸血鬼,情况有些复杂
I know that I'm sired to you, Damon.
我知道我对你认祖归忠了,达蒙
You know what would make me happy?
你知道什么会让我开心吗
That what you actually felt for me was real.
就是你对我的感情是真的
But there's hope now.
但现在有了希望
Jeremy's tattoo leads to a cure.
杰里米的纹身能指向治愈方法
If you kill Klaus's brother Kol,
如果你杀死克劳斯的弟弟科尔
his entire sire line will die with them.
他的所有吸血鬼后裔都会死
I was gonna make him suffer on my terms!
我是要用我的方法折磨他
Unlikely alliances have formed.
各路人马,争相抢夺
Finding the cure could come at a price.
要找到治愈方法是有代价的
He's the world's first immortal being,
他是世界上第一个长生不死之人
who just happens to be the person with the cure.
恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了
I want to free him.
我想把他放出来
But we finanlly have everything we need.
我们终于拿到了所需要的一切
Here we go.
好戏开始了
Congratulations.
恭喜
We made it.
我们成功了
They couldn't have hidden this cure in Hawaii?
就不能把治愈方法藏在夏威夷吗
Where the hell did you take us?
你这是把我们带到哪来了
200 miles off the Nova Scotia mainland.
新斯科舍大陆两百英里外
If you recall, the whole point was to hide the cure
如果你还记得,本意就是要把治愈方法
on the world's most obscure, desolate island.
藏在最隐蔽,荒无人烟的地方
Oh, yeah? I thought the whole point
是吗,我以为本意是
was that no one found Silas,
不要让人找到赛拉斯
The oldest, deadliest freak in the world.
这世上最老死得最久的怪胎
Yeah, that too.
是啊
Sunscreen?
防晒霜
Is that a joke?
你早搞笑吗
You're right.
是啊
You know your not really helping.
你这样没用的(你没帮忙)
You're perfectly capable of tying a knot.
系个绳子你绰绰有余
Your giving Elena the evil eye it's not really helping.
我是说你瞪着埃琳娜,没用的
She killed my brother,
她杀了我哥哥
tried to get you to put a dagger in my back.
还想让你用匕首封住我
She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye.
我只是瞪着她算她走运了
You know I can hear you, right?
你知道我能听得到吧
You know I don't care, right?
你知道我不在乎吧
Go ahead. Try and kill me.
来啊,杀我啊
But then you'd have to face your real problems
但你就得面对真正的问题了
like the fact that Stefan invited me here himself.
比如是斯特凡邀我来的
I guess he likes me again.
大概他又喜欢我了
Looks like someone forgot her teambuilding exercises.
看来有人忘记要跟队友相亲相爱了
I'm not apologizing for not wanting her here.
我不会为不想让她在这儿而道歉
You know, Stefan just brought her here
要知道斯特凡带她来
to make it seem like he's moving on.
只是为了显示他已经放下了
He wants you to think that he's over you
他想让你以为他不纠结于你了
and he wants me to think that I can't get under her skin.
想让我觉得我动不了她
You know, you're right.
你说得对
With any luck,
如果走运
I'll only have to tolerate her for a few more days
我只要再忍几天
and then we'll find the cure
我们就能找到治愈方法
and I'll never have to deal with her again.
我就再也不用跟她打交道了
Human Rebekah.
变成人的丽贝卡
Can't imagine her without fangs.
真无法想象她没有獠牙的样子
You know...
知道吗
You've never talked about
你从没说过
what you'll do with the cure once we find it.
等我们找到了治愈方法你会怎么做
Will you take it?
你会用吗
I don't like to speculate.
我不想揣测
Sorry. If there was a less awkward way to do this,
抱歉,如果有不这么尴尬的方法
I would.
我肯定不会这样
Doesn't bother me.
没关系
These symbols must have been left for the hunters
这些一定是留给猎人的记号
so they could find the cure,
好让他们找到治愈方法
and this must be the story of Qetsiyah and Silas.
这一定讲的是凯茨雅和赛拉斯
According to Shane, Silas asked Qetsiyah for help
据肖恩说,赛拉斯请凯茨雅帮他
making a spell for immortality.
制造一个长生不老的咒语
She helped make him immortal,
她帮助了他
only to learn he planned to use the same spell on another woman,
却发现他打算把这个咒施在另一个女人身上
not her
而不是她
when she found out, she freaked.
她发现之后气疯了
So, Qetsiyah killed the other woman?
所以凯茨雅就杀了那女人吗
Yeah. Silas was immortal.
是啊,赛拉斯已经是不死之身了
She couldn't kill him.
她杀不了他
So, she trapped him in a cave and buried him alive instead.
于是她把他困在了一个洞里活埋了
Does it say anything about the hunter's purpose in all this?
那么这里讲没讲猎人到底该做什么呢
I was wondering when you'd ask.
我还想你什么时候会问呢
Qetsiyah created a cure for immortality
凯茨雅创造了一个永生的治愈方法
and then she buried it with Silas,
并跟赛拉斯埋在一起
hoping that he'd take it and die.
希望他会治愈自己并死掉
End up on the other side with her for all eternity.
这样他们就能在另一边永世厮守了
But he wouldn't give her the satisfaction.
但他却不肯满足她
So, many centuries later,
于是几个世纪之后
her descendants created the hunters
她的后人创造了猎人
to find him, cure him, and kill him.
让他们去找他,杀掉他
You know what? I'll explain on the hike.
咱们走路的时候我解释吧
Come on. We gotta get going.
快点,我们得动身了
Morning, sunshine.
早啊,帅哥
You look pathetic.
你可真惨啊
Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off.
等邦妮把我困在这里的咒语消失就不惨了
Then I'll look different.
那时我就是另一番模样了
Angrier, perhaps.
或许更生气了
Or, I won't look like anything,
也或许你看不出区别了
because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets.
因为我已经把你的眼珠子掏出来了
My friends will be back with the cure by then.
那时我的朋友就已经带着治愈方法回来了
So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal.
我就能把它塞进你的喉咙让你变为常人
I'm an original.
我是始祖
What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline
你怎么知道我的所有吸血鬼后裔
won't be cured along with me?
不会一起被治愈了
I.E., you.
比如你
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
I think that's impossible.
我觉得那不可能
I think the moment you stop being a vampire,
我觉得当你不再是吸血鬼了
our whole blood connection to you is broken,
我们跟你的血脉关系,就断掉了
and your sireline ceases to exist.
你也不再是我们的祖先了
So, whatever happens to you,
因此,无论你怎么样
happens only to you,
都不会影响我们了
which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die.
也就是说,我可以杀了你,而不伤害别人
Although I am still debating just how to do it.
不过我还没想好要怎么杀你
I recommend drowning.
淹死我吧
There's nothing quite like the feeling of
没什么能比得上
someone fighting for something as basic as human breath.
为了那一口气而拼死挣扎的感觉
And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter.
我告诉你,你妈妈可挣扎得厉害呢
Satellite phone lost its signal.
卫星电话没信号了
That's a good sign.
好迹象
Is anyone else a little creeped out?
还有别人觉得恐怖吗
So, then leave.
那就滚蛋吧
Out of everyone, your presence is the least necessary.
你是最无关紧要的人了
Please don't start.
别招惹她
I'm merely stating the facts.
实话实说而已
Jeremy has the spell on his body.
杰里米身上有咒语
Bonnie's the witch that unseals the cure.
邦妮能启封治愈方法
Shane is the human compass.
肖恩是活罗盘
You and I have the tombstone, which does God knows what.
虽然不知是干什么的,但我们有墓碑
And Elena has no point.
而埃琳娜一无是处
What about me?
那我呢
You have a nice behind.
你背影比较帅
Centuries after Qetsiyah died,
凯茨雅死后几百年
there were these miners who were excavating a well on the island.
有一些矿工在岛上挖井
Suddenly went mad.
突然失心疯了
Bled themselves dry. No apparent reason.
不知为什么,自己流血而死
So, the legend spread that these miners,
据传说称,这些矿工
in exchange for a drop of their blood,
是用他们的一滴血
saw visions of their lost loved ones in the well they were digging.
来换取在井中看到他们失去爱人的幻象
The word traveled
这话传开
and explorers sought out the well to see if the legend was true.
便有人来找这口井一探究竟
So, the well was magic?
井有魔法吗
Yeah. Some people believe the voices of lost souls
有些人认为,死去人的声音
were just a wind vortex whipping through caves.
不过是洞穴里的气流罢了
And visions were caused by
而看到幻象则是
inhaling the island's poisonous plant life.
吸入岛上有毒植物所致
And what do you believe?
那你怎么看呢
I believe in magic.
我相信魔法
My wife and my son died within months of each other.
我妻子儿子在一个月内相继死去
And so...I decided to try the well out for myself.
于是我决定自己去试试井的魔力
I offered up my blood and waited.
我把血撒了下去,等待着
Hello? Hello?
有人吗,有人吗
Atticus.
阿提库斯
Caitlin. Caitlin? Caitlin?
凯特琳,凯特琳,凯特琳
Hello, Atty.
你好啊,阿提
Caitlin.
凯特琳
I saw my wife.
我看到了我妻子
I saw her eyes.
她的双眸
Her smile.
她的笑颜
My blood let me see her again.
我的血让我再次见到了她
Yeah, got it.
懂了
Don't eat the poisonous flowers.
别吃毒花
Wait. Stop. Stop! Stop.
等等,站住
Is everybody paying attention?
大家都能听到吗
Our first lesson in survival.
生存的第一课
Stay together. Keep your eyes open.
别走散,睁大眼睛
I'm out of water.
我水喝光了
Here. Take mine.
来,喝我的
Magic well? Seriously?
魔法井,不是吧
I don't know. I mean...
我也不知道
We've all lost someone.
我们都失去过谁
The chance to maybe see them again?
想要再次见到他们
I kinda get it.
这我能理解
Jeremy!
杰里米
What the hell just happened?
怎么回事
Somebody just saved my life.
刚刚有人救了我一命
What is this place?
就是这儿了吗
According to island lore,
岛上传说
a group of college kids came here for spring break.
一群孩子来这儿度春假
A few weeks later, they were all found dead,
几周后,他们都死了
Completely drained of blood.
血被放干了
Well, tragic for them, brilliant for us.
他们的悲剧是我们的好事
Who sleeps where?
怎么分床
Well, that's lovely.
真有爱啊
There's a mystery man with a hatchet lurking in the woods
林子里有个拎着斧子的神秘人
And we're just gonna camp?
我们就在这儿扎营吗
We're safer here than we are hiking in the dark.
总比大晚上在林子里走路安全
Let's just keep going. You know?
继续走吧
Get the cure. Get in, get out.
找到治愈方法,速战速决
Where is it?
东西在哪
How stupid do you think I am?
你以为我傻吗
Stupid enough to raise an immortal witch,
傻到想唤醒一个不死巫师
so I'd say...incredibly.
所以应该是傻到家了
Yeah, I'm shocked you even want the cure,
我真想不到你居然会想找到治愈方法
considering you've got the most to lose once Elena's human.
毕竟如果埃琳娜变成人类对你最不利
Shane doesn't know what he's talking about.
肖恩根本不知道他在说什么
We'll find out tomorrow.
我们明天便知
Do you really think I'm gonna take this cure,
你真的觉得我会使用治愈方法
break the sire bond, and fall out of love with you?
接触认祖归忠,然后就不爱你了吗
No. I'm saying we don't know.
不,我是说我不知道
And if we find it tomorrow, we will.
等我们明天找到了,就会知道了
This cure is gonna change so many things.
治愈方法会改变很多
Jeremy's not gonna want to kill me anymore.
杰里米不会再想杀我了
We're finally gonna get rid of Klaus.
我们终于能摆脱克劳斯了
Bonnie's mom isn't gonna be a vampire.
邦妮的妈妈也可以变回人类
And anyone who wants to take this cure is gonna have that option.
所有想要使用治愈方法的人都会有这个选择
Caroline, Stefan, and you.
卡罗琳,斯特凡,你
If you want it.
如果你愿意
I get it. Everything changes tomorrow.
我懂,明天一切都会改变
It'll be all unicorns and rainbows.
一切都会很美好
No, not everything. That's what I'm saying.
也不是一切,我就是这个意思
Damon, not my feelings for you.
达蒙,我对你的感觉不会变
You're still here? What are you doing?
你还在这儿,你在干什么
Gloating.
偷着乐
Hello, Caroline.
你好,卡罗琳
Come home.
回家吧
Don't stoop to his level.
别变成他那种人
He destroyed my life.
他毁了我的人生
I plan on being present for every second of his misery
我不要错过他痛苦的每一分钟
until I can kill him myself.
直到我可以亲手宰了他
Fine. You can gloat and multitask.
你就偷着乐还是什么的吧
This place is a disaster.
这地方真是一团乱
Starting with a horrific burnt corpse.
首先就是吓人的烧焦的尸体
Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother.
泰勒的妈妈死了,我弟弟也是
We're even.
我们扯平了
Call Bonnie
打给邦妮
and get her to let me out of here.
让她放我出去
I will never, ever, help you.
我绝不会帮助你的
How quickly you forget the part
你怎么这么快就忘了
where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf.
我让泰勒不再饱受狼人之苦
Or the night your mother invited me into her home
或是那晚,你妈妈邀我进门
to save the life of her precious daughter.
请我救她好女儿的命
How delusional are you?
你真是痴心妄想
You killed his mother.
你杀了他妈妈
And let's not forget that we're standing in a house
还有,别忘了这里曾经是
where Elena's aunt Jenna used to live.
埃琳娜和珍娜的家
Or did you think that your charm would make us forget
还是你以为自己魅力十足就能让我们忘记
how you killed her, too?
她也死于你手
You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this.
知道吗,我不跟你吵了
You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you.
跟你浪费口舌真是不值得
No!
Now, that was definitely worth the calories.
这可真是太值得了
Well, 7 of us and no one thought to bring s'mores.
七个人都没想着要带饼干
What are you doing with that?
你在干什么呢
We're a day away from finding the cure.
只差一天我们就能找到治愈方法了
Not letting it out of my sight.
我得看住了这个
Do you hear that?
听到了吗
I swear this place is haunted.
这地方绝对有鬼
Um...you're crushing my arm.
胳膊要被你拧断了
Ok. You got me. I'm a scaredy cat.
好吧,被你发现了,我很胆小的
You do realize you're an original vampire, right?
你知道自己是吸血鬼始祖吧
Which is precisely why you should stop teasing me.
所以你不该再逗我了
I'm very powerful.
我可是很厉害的
What are you gonna do when Elena becomes human
等埃琳娜变成了人类
and comes running back to you?
又对你投怀送抱你会怎么办
You said that you'd take the cure to be with her.
你曾经说愿为她而一起使用治愈方法
You'd have children and grow old.
生儿育女,白头到老
Is it still true?
你还这么想吗
Why do you want to take it?
那你是为什么
Aren't you the perfect vampire?
你不是完美的吸血鬼吗
Isn't it obvious?
多明显啊
It's all an act, Stefan.
那都是装出来的,斯特凡
Being a vampire is miserable.
做吸血鬼糟透了
I would give anything to be human.
我愿付出一切变回人类
Normal.
正常人
If I take the cure... it wouldn't be for her.
如果我使用治愈方法,也不是为了她
It'd be for me.
而是为了我自己
I've been staring at pictures of Jeremy's tattoo
我一直在看杰里米的纹身
and there's no spell.
上面没有咒语
Expression doesn't require a written spell.
表达不需要明文的咒语
Just think of it as a way of
把它当做让你触及到
accessing magic that already exists inside you.
你体内已经存在的魔法的方法
You just have to want it bad enough.
只要你愿望够强烈就行
And I'm just supposed to trust you?
你就让我相信你吗
Bonnie, listen, I taught you expression
邦妮,听我说,我教你表达
so that you could access the cure.
就是为了让你拿到治愈方法
I'll be right there with you the whole time. Promise.
我会一直陪着你,我保证
You didn't answer the trust part.
你没说你可不可信
All right. Let me put it this way.
这么说吧
You need me to help you through it, Bonnie.
你需要我帮你,邦妮
And as you've demonstrated, expression can get messy.
你也知道,表达会变得难以收拾
Believe me when I say I've seen it get a lot worse.
相信我,我见过更一发不可收拾的
How much worse?
有多不可收拾
When we lost our son in the car accident, my wife kind of lost it.
我儿子在车祸中丧生时,我妻子发狂了
She tried to resurrect his body using magic.
她试图用魔法将他复活
Your wife was a witch?
你妻子是女巫
She was a powerful witch.
她很强大
And incredibly undisciplined.
而且毫无章法
And you never thought to tell me?
你就不觉得应该告诉我吗
I just didn't want to scare you.
我只是不想吓到你
The truth is, she tried to bring our son back using expression,
事实就是,她想用表达复活我们的儿子
and it overwhelmed her, and she died.
而魔法让她无力招架,她因此丧命
You taught me the same magic that killed your wife?
你教给我害死你妻子的魔法
Yeah, but look, the upside is,
但是,好就好在
I've learned the warning signs, all right?
危险信号我都已经清楚了
I can keep expression from consuming you.
我能让你不被表达吞噬
Downside is, you turned her into a bomb that only you can dismantle.
问题是你把她变成你只有你能拆除的炸弹
Don't you think I know how this ends?
你不觉得我知道如何终结的办法吗
I came here to raise Silas
我来这里唤醒赛拉斯
so that he could bring back the dead,
他就能让死去的人都复活
but you're never gonna let that happen.
但你决不会让他醒过来的
The second I point to a cure, you're gonna kill me.
我找到治愈方法的那刻,你就会杀死我
Now Bonnie has to keep me alive
现在邦妮必须得让我好好活着
so that I can keep her alive.
那样我才能让她活着
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊,我的天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊,我的天啊,我的天
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我,你看着我
I can fix this. How? The only thing
我能治好你,怎么治,唯一能
that can heal me is his blood.
治愈我的就是他的血
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I know.
天啊,我的天啊,我知道
I'll fix it.
我会治好你的
She'll die if you don't heal her.
要是你不治愈她,她会死的
Ok.
好吧
Beg me to save her life.
来求我治好她
This is what you want?
这是你想要的吗
To remind me that I'm powerless against you?
提醒我在你面前我是如此无能
Fine. You win. I'm nothing.
好吧,你赢了,我是无名小卒
Now, save her. Please.
现在求你救救她
I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that.
老兄,抱歉,我没听清你刚说什么
Please.
求你
Please...
求我
Please save her life.
求你救救她
See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear.
这会儿你说出我想听的话了
I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier.
之前你还称我为可怜鬼
And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now,
几小时前知道,你计划要
knowing that hours ago, you announced
以悬而未决的方式杀死我
your plan to kill me in a manner in which you're still debating
我现在帮你不是更可怜吗
because you want it to have a certain amount of flair?
因为你想用此来积聚一定的资质
I'm just asking.
我不过这么一问罢了
I'll be your slave again.
我愿再次成为你的奴隶
I'll do whatever you want.
我会做一切你想做的事
Just help her.
只求你救她
No.
不行
Get me out of here.
带我离开这儿
I can't even look at him.
我看他一眼都厌恶
Come on.
过来
Jeremy!
杰里米
Did you find anything?
有找到线索吗
He's not on the trail.
他不在山上
His gear's still here.
他的背包还在这
He's not at the quarry, either.
他也不在采石场
Split up.
分开找
I'm gonna stay and try a locator spell.
我留下来用定位咒试一试
Ok. I'll stay here. I'll make sure she's safe.
好吧,我留下来确保她的安全
I'll stay here and make sure you're not lying.
我留下来确保你没有说谎
Fine. We'll keep searching the island.
好吧,我们继续在岛上搜寻
Thought it didn't work.
我以为那没信号了
Yeah. I'm just...just checking the signal.
是的,我只是在查看有没有信号
So you can call someone?
所以你就可以趁机打电话给某人
Like whoever took Jeremy?
比如抓走杰里米的那个人
This place has a habit of getting to you, doesn't it?
这地方让你感到很不习惯,不是吗
See for yourself.
自己看吧
I'm done trusting you.
我再也不相信你了
Uhh! Where's the cure?
治愈方法在哪
You know that magical well I was telling you about?
你记得我给你说过的那口神奇的井吗
Silas and the cure are buried deep below it.
赛拉斯还有治愈方法埋在那口井的地下深处
So, you've seen it?
你看见过吗
No.
没有
But you could say I heard it from a reliable source.
但这是最可靠的人告诉我的
Caitlin.
凯特琳
How is this happening?
这是怎么发生的
You're bleeding. What?
你在流血,什么
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天啊
No. It's good. It's Ok.
不,这是好事,没事的
It's what's keeping me here.
就是因为你流的血我才会在这
If a single drop of blood can give you a vision,
如果一滴血就可以让你看见幻象
could you imagine what two liters could do?
你能想象出两公升血能做什么吗
What does your dead wife have to do with a cure?
你死去的妻子和治愈方法有什么关系
She got nothing to do with a cure,
她和治愈方法没关系
but she has everything to do with Silas.
但是她和赛拉斯有关系
I'm so sorry I let things get out of control.
对不起我让事情失去控制
I should've stopped you.
我本应该阻止你
Sweetheart, it's ok.
没事,亲爱的
You wanted Sam back as much as I did.
你和我一样想让萨姆活过来
What if you had a second chance to bring us both back?
如果你有一个机会能让我们俩都复活呢
I can't, baby. I'm not a witch.
我做不到,宝贝,我不是巫师
We have a witch.
我们有一位巫师
His name is Silas.
他叫赛拉斯
If you set him free,
如果你让他重获自由
he'll help those who have helped him.
他会帮助那些曾帮过他的人
Set him free from...from what?
怎么让他重获自由
He's entombed in the caves below us,
他被埋在我们下面的洞穴中
but it's impossible to get him out without a spell.
但是需要一条咒语才能救出他
You need to get the spell.
你需要去找到那条咒语
And that's when she explained
她就在那时给我解释了
everything that I had to do.
我需要做到的一切事情
Complete the hunter's mark to access the spell
显现猎人印记获得咒语
and empower a descendant of Qetsiyah to perform it.
利用卡西亚的后裔来施咒
Bonnie Bennett's related to this crazyass witch?
邦妮·贝内特和这个疯女巫有关系
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy! Why don't you yell louder?
杰里米,你为什么不再叫大声点
Maybe we haven't drawn enough attention to ourselves.
也许我们自己还不够引人注意呢
I'm sorry, and how are you helping?
抱歉,你帮什么忙了呢
I'm stronger than you and faster than you
我比你强壮迅速
and I'm quite certain I can charm the islanders
而且我确信我可以比你更轻易
a lot easier than you.
迷惑岛上居民
Not disagreeing on the easy part.
轻易迷惑这一部分我很赞同
All right, we get it. You two hate each other.
好了,知道了,你们俩很恨彼此
Can we just keep going, please?
拜托,我们能继续吗
I tried being her friend,
我曾试着跟她做朋友
but somehow, I ended up with a dagger in my back
但是不知为何,我却被匕首从背后封住了
because I'm the evil one.
就因为我比她邪恶
Technically, you didn't achieve evil status
其实,因为你杀了我,你才称得上是
until you killed me.
邪恶的
Nice catch. Thank you.
漂亮,谢谢
No, actually, thank you.
不,谢谢你
This thing would've killed me.
这玩意可能会杀了我
I don't care what happens to you either way.
我不在乎你会怎样
But if you're gonna die, it might as well be epic.
但是如果你死了,也可能会是史诗般
I'm gonna go back and check on Bonnie,
我回去看看邦妮
see if she found anything.
看看她有没有发现什么
Be careful.
小心
You have the rock, hunter, Bennett witch.
你得到了石头,猎人,贝内特女巫
What about the dozens that died in sacrifice?
那祭献的十二人是怎么回事
Where do they fit in to all this?
他们在这事里有何作用
As you can imagine, that was not an easy pill to swallow.
如你所想,这事没那么容易
Caitlin, it's me,
凯特琳,你知道我
the guy who refused to serve a meat course at our wedding.
我甚至不肯在我们的婚礼上提供肉食
I can'tI can't orchestrate 3 massacres.
我没办法,策划三场屠杀
It isn't like that.
不是那样的
You're merely leading these people
你只不过是引领着他们
so Silas can bring them back from the dead.
赛拉斯可以让他们起死回生
Whywhy should they die just to be resurrected?
为什么他们为了复活而死去
It doesn't make sense.
没道理
The spell that brings me back
能够让我复活的咒语
requires a witch to channel
需要一个女巫引来
an extreme amount of mystical energy.
巨大的神秘能量
Energy that doesn't occur in nature.
不是自然形式的一种能量
Because it isn't natural.
因为不是自然产生的
I'm sorry, Cate.
抱歉,凯特
I justI can't do that to innocent people.
我不能把无辜的人牵扯进来
Can you feel my touch?
你能感觉到我的存在吗
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Because you believe it is possible.
因为你相信这是真实的
You believe that you can see me again.
你坚信可以再次见到我
You don't have to take a single
你不用再孤苦伶仃的
human life yourself, Atticus.
过常人的生活了,阿提库斯
All you have to do is convince someone
你所要做的
to believe that it is possible
就是说服一些人
that they can see a lost loved one again.
让他们坚信可以再见到失去的挚爱
And they'll do it for you.
他们就会听你的
Which is how you manipulated the pastor
所以你就这么操纵牧师
to blow up a farmhouse full of people.
引发了农场的爆炸的惨案
He just wanted to see his wife again.
他只是想再次见到他妻子
We need 3 massacres.
我们需要三次大屠杀
Fire at the Young farm.
先是在杨牧师的农场
Holiday hybrid slaughter.
然后圣诞节的混血儿大屠杀
What mass bloodletting am I forgetting?
我漏掉了哪一次大屠杀吗
You're not.
你没有
You're not finished.
你还没有完成
Is that why you brought us all out here
这就是你把我们带到这的原因吗
in the middle of nowhere?
在这个荒无人烟的地方
Massacre number 3?
进行第三次大屠杀吗
It doesn't work that way, Damon.
达蒙,不是那样的
I think you need to tell me
我想你该告诉我
where this magical well is.
魔法许愿池在哪
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不会被控制
Oh, I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道了
It's getting worse.
情况越来越糟
I'm sorry. No.
对不起,不
It's my fault. I'm sorry.
是我的错,对不起
No. You didn't do any of this.
这些事与你无关
I unsired the hybrids
我打破了混血儿的认祖归忠
and turned them on Klaus.
还让他们和克劳斯对着干
I should've just left it alone.
我不该让这些发生
You freed them, Tyler.
泰勒,你给了他们自由
People put their faith in you
人们把你视为信仰
because you're a leader.
因为你是领头人
Don't forget that.
不要忘记这一点
Then you trust me?
那你相信我吗
You want to be in control, Klaus? Here.
你想掌控大局,克劳斯,给你
Now you get to be in control of her life.
现在你可以掌握她生死了
If you want her to die, fine.
如果想让她死,行
But then you can sit here
但你得坐这儿
and watch her die yourself.
亲眼看着她死
Nothing personal, love.
不是针对你,亲爱的
If I kill you, that means victory for him.
我若杀你,就表示他赢了
Don't worry. It won't be long now.
别担心,很快的
Where's the cure?
治愈方法在哪儿
Does it matter?
跟你有关吗
I think we both know you'd rather just torture me.
我俩都知道你宁愿折磨我
Torture gives you a sense of control,
折磨别人给你掌控的感觉
especially with your relevance slipping away.
毕竟你越来越不重要了
I look at you. Here you are,
看看你
hours from Elena breaking her sire bond.
再过几小时埃琳娜就打破她的认祖归忠
Start to freak out a little bit.
开始有点崩溃
Listen, you want my advice? Leave. Go.
听着,我的建议是,离开
Don't put yourself through this.
别把自己搅进来
Oh! Fine. Ok.
好吧
Let's say her feelings for you are real.
就当她对你的感觉是真实的
How does that end?
又能有什么结果呢
She's human. You're a vampire.
她是人类,你是吸血鬼
Stop! Mm. It's doomed, Damon.
闭嘴,上天注定的,达蒙
See, you're not torturing me, man.
你不是在折磨我,兄弟
You're torturing yourself by helping them find the cure.
你是以帮他们找治愈方法来折磨你自己
I could kill you.
我可以杀了你
Then no one would find it.
就没人找得到了
We've established that you can't kill me
我们都证实过了,你要想杀我
without sending Bonnie off the deep end.
就得把邦妮逼上绝路
You can leave the island.
你可以离开这个岛
Have a modicum of selfrespect.
保留残存的自尊
Don't stay here and watch Elena walk away from you.
别呆在这儿眼看着埃琳娜弃你而去
Right.
是啊
Because if I'm not here,
如果我不在这儿
then I can't get in between you
我就无法介入到
and whatever you're planning with Silas.
你如何处理赛拉斯的计划中了
I'm not that easily manipulated, professor.
我没那么好操纵,教授
And there is one flaw in your logic.
而且你的逻辑有点问题
I don't give a crap about Bonnie Bennett.
我一点儿也不在乎邦妮·贝内特生死
What is wrong with you?
你疯了啊
What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么了
Your boyfriend's a maniac, Elena.
你男朋友是个疯子,埃琳娜
Stop messing with my friends.
少干扰我的朋友们
Shane is the only thing that's keeping Bonnie safe,
肖恩是唯一能保证邦妮安全的人
and you try to kill him?
你还想杀他
And you wonder why Bonnie hates you.
你想知道为什么邦妮会恨你吗
I don't wonder, Elena, because I don't care.
我不想知道,埃琳娜,因为我不在乎
I don't care about her.
我不在乎她
I don't care about some lameass cure for vampires, either.
我也不在乎什么治愈吸血鬼的破方法
How can you say that right now?
到现在你怎么还说这些
Because I don't want you to be cured.
因为我不想让你被治愈
I'm not fighting with you about this anymore.
我不想再跟你争这个了
Being human isn't gonna change my feelings for you.
做回人类不会改变我对你的感情
Fine. Say they're real.
好吧,就算感情是真的
Say you've become human and you still love me.
就算你变回人类还继续爱我
Then what?
那又怎样
You grow old. You die.
你会变老,然后死去
I stay a vampire.
我却永远是个吸血鬼
Face reality, Elena. We don't work.
面对现实吧,埃琳娜,我们成不了
So, things aren't easy
所以只要遭遇挫折
and you're just gonna push me away now?
你就要放弃我是吗
That's what you do, Damon.
你总是这样,达蒙
You think that you don't
你总觉得你...
you don't deserve something, so you ruin it.
觉得你配不上你拥有的,所以就毁掉它
I'm not gonna let you pull that this time.
这次我不会让你这么做了
Take the cure with me.
和我一起治愈吧
That's how much I know this is real.
我们的感情就这么真实
That's how certain I am that
我就有这么确定
I'm going to love you
在这一切结束后
even after this is all over.
我还会爱着你
Take the cure.
接受治愈吧
Be human with me.
和我一起做回人类
We can be together. Grow old together.
我们可以在一起,一起变老
This doesn't have to be hard anymore.
一切将不再这么艰难
That's not me, Elena. That's Stefan.
那不是我的作风,埃琳娜,那是斯特凡
I used to miss being human.
我曾经想念做人类的感觉
Now I can't think of anything more miserable on earth.
现在我觉得做人是世上最痛苦的事
Haven't we been through here before?
我们是不是来过这里了
It all looks the same to me.
反正我看着都差不多
Thanks. But that wouldn't have killed me.
谢了,不过那玩意杀不死我
Sorry. Force of habit.
抱歉,惯性使然
Don't be a tease.
别挑逗我
Elena could be lurking somewhere in the woods.
埃琳娜可能正藏在树林中呢
Do you mean what you said?
你不是认真的吧
About a ceasefire?
关于停战协议
Why do you all assume that I hate Elena so much?
你们干嘛都觉得我那么恨埃琳娜
Well, I mean, you did run her off a bridge.
怎么说呢,你确实把她撞下桥头过啊
You all seem to forget that Elena's death
你们都忘了埃琳娜的死亡
was the only way to save my family.
是拯救我家人唯一的希望
I did the same thing that every one of you would've done
我做的事不过是你们每一个人为了
to protect the people that you love.
保护你们所爱的人都会做的
And before you cast me as the bad guy,
而你把我当做坏人之前
maybe you should remember that Elena's helped to kill
别忘了埃琳娜杀了
not one but two of my brothers.
不止一个,而是我两个兄弟
Maybe we're not as different as everyone's making us out to be.
或许我们不像大家想的那么不同
Jeremy's not here. I'm going back.
杰里米不在这儿,我要回去了
Bonnie?
邦妮
Where is everyone?
大家哪去了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Bonnie is not here and Shane's stuff is all gone.
邦妮不在这儿,肖恩的东西也没了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
The tombstone's gone.
墓碑也没了
If you don't feed me your blood, I'll die.
你不给我你的血,我会死的
Then you'll die,
那就死吧
and Tyler will have learned his lesson the hard way.
这会给泰勒好好上一课
How could you do this to him?
你怎么能这样对他
To his mom? To me?
对他妈妈,对我
I'm a thousand years old. Call it boredom.
我一千岁了,这叫寂寞
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Fine. Then maybe it's because i'm pure evil,
好吧,那就算是骨子里的邪恶
And I can't help myself.
我就是忍不住
No.
It's because you were hurt.
是因为你受伤了
Which means that there is a part of you that is human.
也就是说你还是有人性的
How could you possibly think that?
你怎么会这么想呢
Because I've seen it.
因为我看到过
Because...I've caught myself wishing
因为,我发现自己偷偷希望
that I could forget all the horrible things that you've done.
我可以忘记你做过的所有坏事
But you can't. Can you?
但你做不到,对吗
I know that you're in love with me.
我知道你爱我
And anybody capable of love
任何一个能爱的人
is capable of being saved.
都可以得到拯救
You're hallucinating.
你是产生幻觉了
I guess I'll never know.
或许永不得知了
Caroline.
卡罗琳
What are you doing in my tent?
你怎么在我帐篷里
Where's the tombstone? What have you done with it?
墓碑呢,你把它怎么了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Like it's not bloody obvious?
还不够明显吗
All you people ever do is betray me and here you go again.
你们总是背叛我,你又这么做了
Let her go. She didn't take it.
放开她, 不是她拿的
Was any of this real?
这都是真的吗
Was it just a ploy to distract me
还是调虎离山计
while Shane ran off with the tombstone?
肖恩现在拿着墓碑跑了
You think I would do that?
你觉得我会那么做吗
You think I would let some psychopath run off with the cure?
你觉得我会让一个疯子拿着治愈方法跑掉吗
Every single moment of my last 146 years
我过去的146年里
has been ruled by the pain of being a vampire.
一直活在做一个吸血鬼的痛苦之中
And this cure ends that.
治愈方法能结束一切
It ends the guilt and it ends the suffering.
结束我的罪恶感和折磨
And you really think I would jeopardize that?
你真以为我会拿这个冒险吗
Fine. You didn't take it.
好吧,不是你
But that doesn't mean I trust her.
但我还是不能相信她
I didn't take it, but here.
我没拿,不过,给你
Consider this a peace offering.
算是讲和的诚意吧
Don't you get it,Elena? There is no peace.
你不明白吗,埃琳娜,没有"和"可言了
We're all screwed.
我们都完了
Exactly, Rebekah. We're screwed.
没错,丽贝卡,我们完了
Bonnie's gone. Shane's got the tombstone.
邦妮没了,肖恩拿走了墓碑
Jeremy's missing
杰里米失踪了
Who knows if Damon's coming back.
谁知道达蒙会不会回来
So,us 3 right here, This is all we've got.
所以,就只有我们三个了
So,we're either in this together...
我们要么站在一起
or it's over.
要么就玩完了
For all of us.
我们都玩完了
Jeremy.
杰里米
Was a bit of a scare yesterday.
昨天有点吓人
Thanks for fending off his attacker.
谢谢你阻挡了袭击他的人
His attacker?
袭击他的人
Jeremy was attacked by an islander.
岛上有人袭击了他
I assume hatchet fling guardian angle.
我以为是你救了他
No, it wasn't me.
不,不是我
Well, I guess there's somebody else on this island
那么岛上还有其他人
who is desperate to keep our hunter alive.
想保住猎人的命了
How do I get here.
我是怎么过来的
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
I see your locater spell work.
看来你的定位咒好使了
The path behind me just...
我走过的路
Magically disappear. You'd thank the talented Masaque.
奇迹般的消失了,感谢马萨克吧
He's a witch.
他是个巫师
Should you try to escape
你要是想逃跑
we'll make sure you never find your way back.
你绝对找不到路
So, gang's all here.
大家都到了
Silas awaits.
赛拉斯等着我们呢
You got to be kidding me.
搞什么呢
You're one of the five.
你是个猎人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
massacre ['mæsəkə]

想一想再看

n. 大屠杀
v. 大屠杀

联想记忆
logic ['lɔdʒik]

想一想再看

n. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理

联想记忆
maniac ['meiniæk]

想一想再看

n. 疯子,热衷者 adj. 疯狂的 =maniacal

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。