手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第二季 > 正文

犯罪心理第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第22集 遗产

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Wai-wai-wai-wait!

等等等!

Just... just look at me! Please!

就看看我吧!求你了!

Is this... is this the hospital?

这里……这里是医院吗?

D-did I make it out? I made it!

我逃出来了吗?成功了!

This isn't the hospital.

这里不是医院。

Oh god, please, please, please.

哦上帝求你求你了

Please.

求求你啊

A NIGHT IN THE SHOW Featuring Charles Chaplin

表演之夜主演查理·卓别林

You're not teaching today? This afternoon.

你今天不上课吗?今天下午。

What's this? It's genius.

这是什么?天才。

You have Chaplin on film?

你有卓别林的胶片电影?

My great-granddad was an accountant at one of the first movie studios.

我曾祖父是某家早期电影制片厂的会计

He lived in California? No, no, no. Chicago.

他住在加里佛尼亚?不在芝加哥。

Essanay Studios. Closed 1920.

埃塞尼制片厂。1920年就关门了。

Back then, you had 4 of 5 movies made in the U.S. They were all made in Chicago.

当时4/5的美国电影都是在芝加哥拍的。

They closed down and let my grandpa take a...

他们关闭后让我祖父拿了……

Eh, a couple of extra prints home. They let him?

一些副片回家。他们让他?

Well, that's the family story. We're stickin' to it.

那是一家子的意思。我们对公司很忠诚。

This guy's a genius.

他是个天才

How come you haven't brought these in before?

以前你怎么从不带来?

Showing it to my cadets today.

今天要放给我学员看。

I try to leave'em with some kind of strategy for dealing with the stress the job brings.

我试图传授他们一些对策来应付这份工作的压力

Like comedy.

例如喜剧

Greatest gift my granddad ever left me.

我祖父留给我的最棒的礼物

What's going on in here? Oh, Mr. Chaplin. The funny guy.

这里在干什么?哦,卓别林先生。滑稽的家伙

You know, if what I hear is true about that man, that right there was the original player.

知道吗如果传闻是真的那个就是原创演员了

Ok, but, guys, seriously, what's up with the rickety projector?

好吧,各位,说真的,这个摇摇晃晃的放映机是怎么回事?

They don't have this on DVD?

DVD上没有这个吗?

Hey, some people like things run through a projector.

嘿,有些人就喜欢用放映机。

I think I'm gonna let you two old-timers do your thing. I'm out.

想来我还是随你们两个怀旧人做自己的事吧。我走了。

Hey, I got a couple little tramp reels if you have time.

嘿,如果有空我还有几小卷流浪汉。

I got a few minutes.

有几分钟。

That's...

真是……

Agent Jareau? It's open...

冉若探员?门开着……

Detective McGee, Kansas city P.D. I called last week.

我是麦吉警探,堪萨斯市警察局的我上周来过电话。

About some missing people in downtown Kansas City.

有关堪萨斯城内一些失踪人口的事。

Uh, right, right.

呃……对,没错。

I'm sorry. Didn't I ask you to send me your files first?

抱歉。我不是让你先把卷宗发过来吗?

Yeah. Um, about that, I... I don't, uh, have any files.

是的。关于这个我……我并没有什么卷宗。

No, no one's actually been reported missing yet.

没有,实际上还没有失踪报告。

It's… it's more like a theory. Theory.

更像是一种推测。推测。

Yeah. Um...

是的。呃……

Brought you the most relevant ones. I have, um, like, 40 more of them.

我带了些最相关的。我有大概四十多本。

I catalogue everybody I come in contact with on the street

我给每个在街上接触到的人按目录登了记

um, names, descriptions, uh, what they're wearing, identifying marks.

姓名,长相,衣着,标志。

Anyways, my department assigned me to keep an eye on downtown,

总之局里派我去盯着市区,

uh, skid row, dopers, um, hooker stroll, what not. Typical stuff.

贫民窟,运毒人,游走的妓女等等典型事件。

And everything was going good until I started noticing there were less and less every week.

原本一切都很好可是后来我注意到每个礼拜都在减少。

Of… Of… of them.

什么……他们。

Less vagrants, less… less prostitutes, less junkies strung out on the corners.

流浪者少了妓女少了在转角处过瘾的吸毒人也少了

Well, sounds to me like you're doing a good job.

听起来你干得不错

Yeah, that's what my bosses think. I actually, uh

……是啊我上司也这么想事实上……

Got an award last week from the mayor's office.

我上周受到市长办公室的嘉奖

So… So I'm not doing it.

那么……不是我做的

Crime went down because the people committing the crimes have disappeared.

犯罪行为减少是因为犯罪的人不见了

And… and then, over the last several weeks, people seem to be disappearing at a couple a day.

然后是最近几周好像每天都有好几人消失。

Isn't that the nature of these particular groups is that they're transient?

这些特定人群的本质不就是不稳定吗?

No. No. No……not this many this fast.

不,不,不……没没有这么快这么多。

I… I'm telling you, I can… I can talk to somebody at lunch,

这么说吧午饭时还跟我聊过的人,

and by dinnertime, they're wiped ... the face of the earth.

到了晚饭时间,就消失得无影无踪了。

OK. Um, how many is it? 63.

好吧。有多少呢?63。

63 people? At least ...

63人?至少63……

63 people that I regularly used to see are just not there anymore.

63个过去我经常看见的人就这么不在了

And then last week, I, um

……然后是上周我……

I got this in the mail at the stationhouse.

我在警部收到这封信

There are two types of people in the world. Those who do the work and those who take the credit.

世上有两种人干活的和享受荣誉的。

You should be ashamed.

你该感到羞耻。

Somebody else knows that I'm getting praised for something that I did not do.

还有人知道我为没有做过的事得到称赞。

63 people. You're… you're sure about this?

63人。你……你确定?

Something is happening out there, Agent Jareau.

那里出事了,冉若探员。

Something bad.

一些糟糕的事。

You aren't sure whether anyone is in fact missing.

你不确定是否有人真的失踪。

No, I…I am sure. I just can't seem to convince anyone else of it.

不,我……我确定,只是似乎不能向别人证明。

There's been no official investigation? No.

没有正式调查?没有。

63 people can't be coincidence, right?

63个人不可能是巧合,对吗?

Reid, any stats on the percentages of, um well, I don't really know how to phrase the question.

里德,有什么统计数据,呃,我不太清楚怎么表达这个问题。

Homeless who go missing?

无家可归的失踪人士?

The very nature of homelessness suggests a lifestyle of fluidity, yet

流浪人最根本的特点就是流动性的生活方式

honestly, they're not as transient as you would think.

说实话,他们并不像你们想的那样不稳定

They generally stay in small, well-defined areas based on familiarity and what services are nearby.

基于熟悉程度和附近的服务设施他们通常呆在一个非常确定的小区域内

So... so you're saying they don't just disappear.

所以……所以你是说他们不会无故消失

Not normally, but I mean, that doesn't preclude the possibility.

正常情况不会,但我的意思是也不能排除这种可能性。

Names, addresses, descriptions.

姓名、地址、长相

Do... do you have any information that might help us find them again?

你有什么能帮我们重新找到他们的信息吗?

I... I didn't have a need for it at the time.

当时我并不需要。

Garcie, do you have enough here to see if they've been reported missing by someone?

加西亚,这里的资料够你查看有没有人举报他们失踪吗?

I don't... I don't know.

我不……我不知道。

I... I ran them all through our computer and came up blank.

这些人我在我们那的计算机里都查过了一无所获。

None of them turned up deceased? Checked the morgues and the hospitals?

没有死亡的吗?查过停尸房和医院吗?

I... I have checked everywhere, sir.

我到处都查过了长官。

Simply being gone isn't a federal issue.

简单的消失不是联邦事务。

We're gonna need an official invitation into your jurisdiction.

我们需要正式受邀才能进入你们辖区。

An official? Police Chief, Chief of Detectives.

正式?警长,探长。

It has to come down through the chain of command. We have no authority to look into this.

得按指挥系统一级级来。我们无权调查此事。

Um, I don't know that I... I can do that.

我不知道我,我是否可以做到。

Unless we're officially asked, we can't help you.

除非正式受邀,否则我们帮不了你。

Jurisdictional issues aren't open for debate. Sorry. It's out of our hands.

管辖权是没得争辩的。抱歉,我们无能为力。

Uh, Hotch...

呃,霍奇……

There could be 63 victims here.

可能有63个受害人。

Well, I suppose you and I could go b... with the detective and talk to his commanders

我想你我可以跟这个警探回去与他的队长谈谈

and try to impress upon t... the serious implications.

设法提醒他们这个严重推断。

Thank you.

谢谢。

If we get an invitation, we could send for the rest of you.

如果得到邀请就能发给你们。

I just don't want to give the appearance that we're running over them.

我只是不想表现出高他们一等的样子。

I'll wrap my class up.

我要去上课了。

If anything changes, let me know. I should be available by 4:00.

如果有变化,告诉我们。我四点就该下课了。

J.J. Be ready in 30. Agent. Um, sir...

J.J. 30分钟后动身,探员,长官

He... he took 2 of my book. Uh, if you could leave your notebooks with us,

他、他拿走了我的两本本子……如果可以把你得笔记本留下

we can unofficially go over them ... maybe develop some more information.

我们可以非正式得查阅一下或许还能发现更多信息

How about I show you, uh, which people are... around anymore and you can copy down all the information.

不如我告诉你们不见的那些人你们把所有信息摘录下来

Ok. Well, you heard Agent Hotchner.

好的。你听见霍奇纳说的话了。

You got 30 minutes to brief us on 63 people.

你得在30分钟内简述63个人的状况。

Ok. Um...

好的。

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity,

人性中所有荒谬的傲慢中

nothing exceeds the criticisms made of the habits of the poor by the well-housed

没什么能超越来自享有豪宅温暖和美食的人

well-warmed, and well-fed. Herman Melville.

对穷人的指责。赫尔曼·梅尔维尔

Landing in 10 minutes... What?

十分钟后着陆……什么?

We're landing in 10 minutes… Already?

我们十分钟后着陆……到了吗?

It's a fast plane.

这飞机很快。

He's really into those notebooks... Almost obsessional.

他确实对那些笔记本着迷……几乎有了强迫性

You mean clinically obsessional.

你指临床强迫性

Obsessive note-taking could be a form of O.C.D.

强迫性地记笔记可能是强迫症的一种形式

So the only witness we have to any of this might be mentally unstable?

那么唯一的证人可能精神不稳定?

That's possible... This may be a wild-goose chase.

有可能……这次搜寻可能徒劳。

But as someone I greatly respect suggested, 63 people may be in trouble

但是就像某个我非常尊敬的人说的,63人可能有麻烦

and I think that that's worth the chase.

所以我想这次搜寻是值得的。

Damn... That is a lot of people.

该死……好多人

Homeless men, homeless women, runaways, prostitutes, and drug users.

流浪汉,流浪妇女,逃亡的,妓女,还有吸毒者。

Can all of their disappearances be a coincidence?

他们所有人的失踪可能是巧合?

Yeah, technically it wouldn't really be a coincidence

是啊专业地说也许不是巧合

since a number of these people share high-risk traits, which throws the curve off.

因为这些人都有一个共同的高危特征会让数据出错

You see, the word "coincidence" implies more…

瞧,"巧合"这个词不只意味着……

Hey, kid, we do not need… a vocabulary lesson right now.

嘿小子我们现在不需要上词汇课。

Right. Sorry.

没错。抱歉。

What was it the Yorkshire Ripper said about his victims?

约克郡利刃凶手是怎么说他的受害人的?

The women I killed were filth, bastard prostitutes that were littering the streets.

我杀的女人都是污秽恶心污染大街的妓女

I was just cleaning up the place a bit.

我只是在清理这个地方。

He's a housecleaner.

他是清洁工。

Mission-based killer who believes his murder are helping society.

基于使命感的凶手相信自己杀人是在帮助社会。

These guys devolve rapidly into the just killing machines.

这种人会急速退化成杀人机器

And our hands are tied by jurisdictional concerns?

我们只能被管辖权问题束缚吗?

Well, what are we supposed to do?

能怎么办?

If we don't follow the city's jurisdiction, no one's gonna ever ask us for help.

如果不服从城市管辖权没人会让我们帮忙

We do it by the book. Then we pray...

我们按章程来然后祈祷……

That no one else gets hurt in the meantime.

没有别人在此期间被害

You're kidding me, right? You got nothin' I need.

耍我吧是吗?你这没有我要的东西

Someone wants company.

有人想要人作陪

What, like a date?

什么就像约会?

I'm supposed to take you... In this?

我该接你去……乘这个?

Get in... Slow down.

上车……别急

Private party's gonna cost about 500 bucks, baby... Get in.

私人派对要花上500块宝贝……上车

But you're all right with that, 500 bucks, cash?

可是你对此没意见吗,500块现金?

He'll pay. Get in.

他会付的上车。

You're a twitchy little thing, aren't you?

你有点痉挛,对吗?

No. Use the side door. No one can see you.

不是。用边门。别让人看见

Yeah. Whatever.

好吧。随你

All right, you beautiful thing, you.

好吧。美女

Talk to me. Tell me you got something I can work with.

跟我说说就说有东西可以让我查

Oh, I wish I could, but I've gone through 41 names so far

哦真希望我可以但是目前我已经查了41个名字了

and none of them reported missing in any database.

任何数据库内都没有他们被报失踪的纪录。

Come on, girl. Not one? No.

拜托姑娘一个没有?没有

I even went Interpol on it. Big fat zero.

我甚至进入了国际警察组织。零分"鸭蛋"

Damn... It's unbelievably sad, isn't it?

该死……不可置信地悲哀对吗?

All right. Well, just keep doing your thing, all right?

好吧你继续好吗?

Let me know if you find anything with the rest of the name... OK.

如果剩下的名字有发现就告诉我……好的

What'd you do to yourself, girl?

你对自己做了什么,姑娘?

That driver...

那个司机……

What is it he gave me?

他给我吃了什么?

What the hell?

什么鬼东西?

You took my shoes? What are you, some kind of freak?

你拿走了我的鞋?你什么玩意儿?怪胎吗?

Let me outta here!

让我出去!

Look, if this is your idea of a joke, I'm not laughing.

听着如果这是你的玩笑我不觉得好笑

Oh, you're gonna pay for this, freak. Believe me.

哦你要为此付出代价怪胎相信我

I'm hurting.

我伤到了

I cut myself.

我割到了自己

Would somebody please help me?

有人能帮帮我吗?

Would somebody please help me in here?

有谁能进来帮我吗?

Police Department... KANSAS CITY, KANSAS

警察局堪萨斯州堪萨斯市

This is my desk over here.

那是我的办公桌。

Is this your commander's office? Yeah.

那是你队长的办公室吗?是的

Uh, I'm... I'm gonna go talk to him first... Sure.

我我先去跟他谈谈……当然

This is the neatest detective's desk I have ever seen.

这是我见过的最整洁的警探办公桌

You did... you did what? Call you back.

你你做了什么?等下再打给你

I'm guessing it didn't go too well.

我想不是进行得很顺利

I'm Captain Wright.

我是赖特大队长

Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Jareau. We're with the FBI's behavioral analysis unit.

霍奇纳探员这是冉若探员我们是F.B.I.行为分析部的

Listen, guys, I don't know what Detective McGee here told ... yes, you do.

听着我不知这位麦吉警探是怎么说的?不对,你知道

I told them that there's a large number of people missing from my area of responsibility.

我告诉他们我的责任区有大量人口失踪

No. You think there are a large number of people missing.

不是。你以为有大量人口失踪。

We discussed this last week. He informed you of this before?

我们上周就讨论过,他以前告诉过你?

Agents, we have run every one of the names from his notebooks

探员我们查了他小本本上的所有名字

and we couldn't find a single missing report.

可是没有找到一份失踪报告

Tell him what the other agent said about... about homeless people not going missing like this.

告诉他其他探员是怎么说的关于流浪人不会像这样失踪

That's not exactly what he said.

他并不是这么说的

Listen, guys, I... I'm really sorry you came all this way, but we don't need any F.B.I. help.

听着各位我真抱歉让你们远道而来但是我们不需要FBI的帮助

May I have a word with you in your office?

我们能去你办公室谈谈吗?

Uh, yeah, sure. Sure. Right this way.

好,当然,这边走

You should have told us he already knew.

你该告诉我们,他知道的。

Would you have come?

你们会来吗?

Any news?

有消息吗?

Haven't heard from Hotch or J.J.

霍奇和JJ还没有消息。

Garcia went through all the names but could find a single report to hang an investigation on.

加西亚,查了所有的名字但是没有一份将调查继续下去的报告。

We've been compiling preliminary profile though based on the limited victimology that we have.

我们一直在根据现有的有限被害人研究汇集初步侧写

Profile? We don't even have this case yet.

侧写?我们都还没有接下这案子呢。

We just want to be prepared in case we are called in.

我们只是为防召唤提前做好准备。

We don't have enough other work to do? Gideon, he's a housecleaner.

我们没有其他工作了吗?吉迪恩,他是个清洁工。

With 63 potential victims.

有63个可能的受害人

What have you come up with so far?

目前你们有什么观点?

I can't believe he did this.

不敢相信他这么做了。

Well, Detective McGee is pretty sure that these people are missing, sir.

麦吉警探非常肯定这些人失踪了,先生。

Now, Detective McGee is... A little obsessive-compulsive?

麦吉警探是……有点强迫症?

Oh, you noticed that, huh? Doesn't mean he can't be a good cop.

哦你发现啦?并不代表他不能做个好警察。

I thought assigning him to keep an eye on skid row would be harmless.

原以为派他盯着贫民窟不会有什么害处

Well, most of those people only cause trouble for each other.

那些人多数只会彼此找麻烦

Is this the envelope the letter came in?

这是寄那封信来的信封吗?

Yeah. They dusted for prints. It's clean.

是的他们采集了指纹什么都没有

You've only been a cop for 4 years and you're already a detective.

你只做了四年警察已经是警探了

Yeah, they, uh... Promoted me to keep me away from the general public.

是啊他们提升我是为了让我远离大众

That's why I'm baby-sitting skid row.

所以我成了贫民窟的保姆

Look, I'm sorry he got you to travel all the way here.

听着我很抱歉他把你们老大远请来

Sir, we're happy to help with the problem.

先生我们乐意帮忙解决问题

What problem?

什么问题?

Sir, 63 people missing from a localized area is unusual.

先生 63个人从当地失踪并不寻常。

Are you kiddin' me? Bums, whores, junkies.

开玩笑吧?流民,妓女,瘾君子

Can these people even be missing?

这些人会失踪吗?

You seem hostile to the idea that these people could be in trouble.

你似乎很反感这些人可能有麻烦这个想法。

No, what I'm hostile to is a member of my command recruiting the F.B.I. to handle a case

不,让我反感的是,我领导的一员召唤FBI来处理案子

that I don't even believe is happening.

我甚至不相信发生了这种案子。

You know, the note he received could be an UNSUB reaching out. It's not uncommon.

他收到的字条可能是不明嫌疑人寄的。这很普通

Or it could be another cop who's pissed off that McGee got an award.

也可能是另一个警察为麦吉得到了嘉奖而生气

Sir, this type of UNSUB is relatively easy to catch.

先生这类不明嫌疑人相对很容易抓到

Nobody else has to get hurt. As far as I know, no one has been hurt.

没有人会受到伤害,就我所知没人受过伤害

I have some experience in this field, and I believe that your problem's only going to get worse.

我在这一领域有些经验我相信你的问题只会越来越糟

Oh, well, thank you. We'll keep an eye on that.

哦,谢谢。我们会注意的。

You have a safe trip home.

祝你们平安到家。

What if they were cheerleaders? Excuse me?

如果他们是拉拉队队长呢?什么?

Or teachers? Or mothers?

老师?或者母亲?

How did you put it? Can bums even be missing? Well, sir, they can.

你会怎么处理?流民会失踪吗?先生他们会。

They can be hurt, they can be scared, and they can be killed.

他们可能受伤,可能被吓到,也可能被杀。

You must really care about these people. It's my job to care about them.

你肯定真的在乎这些人,照顾他们是我的工作

Most cops would say it's their job to keep 'em in line.

多数警察会说管理他们是他们的工作

Yeah, well, my father taught me to be a different kind of cop.

是啊,我父亲教我要成为一个不一样的警察

Was he a detective, too?

他也是个警探?

Yeah, he was a... he was killed in the line of duty in '85.

是的……85年执行任务时被杀了

I'm sorry.

我很遗憾

Captain Wright was his partner.

赖特大队长是他的搭档。

It's the only reason the department keeps me on.

就因为如此这个部门留下了我。

I'm sure that's not the only...

我敢肯定这并不是唯一的..

This postmark... Excuse me?

这个邮戳……什么?

Kansas city... Right.

堪萨斯城……对啊

Missouri. We're in Kansas city, Kansas.

密苏里州我们在堪萨斯城堪萨斯州

Yeah, well, they're just across the river from one another.

对他们之间就隔着一条河。

No, what they are is right across the state line.

不准确来说他们是跨越了州界线。

Hotch, it's federal... What?

霍奇,这是联邦案件……什么?

If we want this case, it's ours. It's federal.

如果我们想要这个案子它就是我们的它归属联邦范围

This letter came from across the river, from Kansas city, Missouri.

这封信来自河对面来自密苏里州的堪萨斯城

Interstate communication. Puts it in federal jurisdiction.

州际通讯……归属联邦司法管辖

Sir, this is now a federal case. I would like to retain Detective McGee as a consultant.

先生现在这个是联邦的案子了我想保留麦吉探员作为我们的顾问

You're not opening any investigation in my jurisdiction.

你们不能在我的司法管辖之内展开任何调查

I don't want a fight with you. Even though this is a federal case,

我不想和你争论尽管这是一起联邦案件

If we develop any information, I will come to you and your men will make the arrest.

如果我们的调查有所进展我会来找你而你的人会实行逮捕

And why would you do that?

你怎么会那样做?

Because that's how we operate.

因为我们就是这样操作的

Anybody there?

有人在吗?

Hello? I cut myself in here.

你好?我割伤了自己

Is somebody there?

有人在吗?

Do you wish to know the future? What?

你想看到未来吗?什么?

Would you like to see exactly how your day is going to end?

你想看看你的生命到底是怎样完结的吗?

Oh, god, no. No.

噢天哪不不要

Oh, please, I have a baby

噢,求你了,我还有个孩子

Her name is Sheila May. Please.

她的名字叫希拉·梅。求你了。

I just want to go see my daughter.

我只想看看我的女儿。

I know you're there.

我知道你在那。

Why... why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you?

为什么..你为什么要这样对我?我对你做过什么?

What did you do?

你做过什么?

What is the legacy of a whore, Maggie?

妓女的遗产... 玛吉?

Aids, syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes

艾滋,梅毒,淋病,疱疹

hepatitis, disease, and filth.

肝炎,疾病和肮脏

What did you do?

你做了什么?

You... Were... You.

你……就是……你

B.A... I'm Jason Gideon.

行为分析组……我是詹森·吉迪恩

Agents Morgan Prentiss, and Dr. Reid... Captain Wright...

摩根·普伦蒂斯探员和里德博士,赖特队长

If you, uh, want to get your squad together, Captain, we could start giving the profile.

如果你想带上你,小分队队长,我们现在可以给出侧写。

Already? We've been working on it all day.

已经可以了吗?我们已经研究了一整天了

Oh, have you, now? Just out of an abundance of preparedness, yeah.

哦,是啊,现在吗?已经有足够的准备了,是的

Give me a few minutes, guys, huh?

等我一会,大伙们,好吗?

I'm not sure if he's really ok with this,

我不确定他是否同意这样做,

or he's sure we're wrong and wants to see us embarrass ourselves.

或者他觉得我们是错的等着看我们出洋相呢

I don't have any diseases.

我没有病。

I just went to the clinic. I'm clean.

我刚去完诊所。我很干净。

You don't even know the meaning of the word.

你根本不知道这个词的意思。

Now, you have been judged and sentenced to death.

现在你已经被裁决宣判……死亡。

No.Pl... please, don't kill me.

不求..求你别杀我

I have a daughter. I will do anything you want.

我有个女儿,我会为你做任何事情

I assure you, I'm not without compassion.

我向你保证,我并不是没有同情心的。

You are roughly in the center of a 130, 000-square-foot facility.

你现在大约是在一间一万三千平方英尺的工厂中间

You have until sunrise find your way out of here.

在日落之前你都有机会找到出去的路

If you don't, your sentence will be carried out.

如果你找不到,你的裁决就会被执行

You only have a few hours, Maggie.

你只有几个小时,玛吉

We're going to provide a psychology profile of the man we're looking for.

我们为将要寻找的这个男人作一个心理层面的侧写

It contains some unusual, specific personality trait that someone out there is bound to recognize.

这个人有不一般的独特的个性特征只要在外面就一定会被认出来

Which will make him relatively easy to locate.

因此找到他较为容易

Long-lasting, negative impression he leaves on anyone he might meet.

他给所有可能见过的人都留下了长远的消极的印象

We have a term for the killing behave this UNSUB displays

对这个不明嫌疑人的作案模式我们可以描绘为……

Cleaning house... fix... what's wrong with the world.

房屋清洁工……解决世界上的问题

He's deeply rationalized this behavior, and while he certainly knows the killing is wrong,

他深深地将这种行为合理化他明知道杀人是不对的

he truly believes that he's doing the world a great service.

但同时坚信他在为这个世界做最好的服务

Ultimately, this type of UNSUB becomes a loner.

最终这种类型的犯罪嫌疑人会变得极不合群

There will not be too many people that can still tolerate him.

不再有多少人能继续忍受他

Now, if he does have a relationship at all, the person will not be his equal.

现在如果他的确和某人有联系那个人也不会和他平起平坐

It'll be someone subservient to him.

那个人会服从他

He'll be fastidious, tending toward obsessive-compulsive disorder,

他非常苛求有强迫症倾向

and he'll have an overwhelming sense of indignation towards the things that he's judged to be wrong.

对于自己判断出来是错误的东西他会过度愤概

He wouldn't even consider the reasons why someone might disagree with him.

他甚至不考虑别人反对他的原因

He sounds like a real jagoff... Exactly. Class a scumbag.

听起来这个人就是一个真正的蠢货。没错就是个一等一的讨厌鬼

Detective McGee started noticing the disappearances a year ago.

麦吉探员从一年前开始就发现人口失踪

The UNSUB probably had a stressor at this time...

不明嫌疑人很可能是在这段时间遇到了压力..

the death of a family member or someone who had some semblance of control over him.

家庭成员的死去或者其他人对他实施过相似的控制。

Right now, no one has control over him.

现在没有人控制他了。

It's probable that he isn't currently working after this many victims.

很可能在杀了这么多受害者之后他目前已经不工作了

And the devolution that it brings a job just wouldn't leave him time to practice his true calling.

工作的分忧会使他不能从事真正的使命。

Which is... A predator, a killing machine.

这个使命就是……一个掠夺者一个杀人机器

By now, it's become all he thinks about.

现在这个使命就是他所想的一切

It's not fair, you son of a bitch!

这不公平你这个混蛋!

What are you lookin' at?

你们在看什么?

Just want to ask you a few questions, my man.

只是想问你几个问题,伙计。

About what? Unfamiliar faces walking around here.

问什么?这一带的陌生脸孔。

Is there anything I can do for you? Get you to a shelter, maybe?

有什么可以帮你的吗?带你去庇护所?

Have you ever seen one of them shelters?

你见过他们有人寻求庇护的吗?

I'll take my chances in the park.

我宁愿在公园里碰碰运气

At least I got the birds I can feed there.

至少我在那里可以喂鸟。

Ok. Ok, I understand.

好,好,我明白。

Be careful, you hear me?

自己小心,知道吗?

This world needs all of its beautiful ladies, and that means you, too, Mona.

这个世界需要所有漂亮的女士,你也是其中一个,莫娜。

You're a good guy.

你是个好人。

You think? Yeah.

你这么觉得?是的。

You make the people around you feel good.

你会让你身边的人开心。

Well, he's no Charlie Chaplin.

呃他可不是查理·卓别林

Again with the Chaplin... How'd you guys do?

又是卓别林…… 你们那边怎么样了?

Well, Reid got propositioned by every prostitute we talked to

呃,每个我们交谈过妓女都向里德求欢

but we didn't find anybody who thinks they'd seen the UNSUB.

但我们找不到有谁曾经见过这个不明嫌疑人。

Same story with us. We saw Gideon and McGee a block back.

我们也一样…… 我们刚在后一个街区看到吉迪恩和麦吉。

They hadn't had any luck, either. It's odd.

他们也没什么收获……真奇怪

If the UNSUB were out here, he'd stand out.

如果不明嫌疑人到这里来过是会引人注目的

You know, people would recognize the description. So where does that leave us?

要知道人们应该能认出我们描述的人……那我们有什么收获?

Right where I thought we were.

正像我之前想的一样

Captain? You said this guy would definitely be memorable.

队长?你们说这个男的一定让人难忘。

You were adamant.

你们是那么坚定不移

So if no one out here remembers him, according to you, he doesn't exist.

所以说如果这里没人记得他照你们的说法他就是不存在了

That's not exactly what we said, ... It's what you implied.

这并不是我们确切的说法不过……你们所暗指的就是这样。

What do you think happened to them, Captain?

你觉得他们发生了什么事,队长?

I told you, I don't think anything happened to them.

我告诉过你我不认为他们出事了

Oh, that's right. You think they all got houses and jobs.

噢,对。你觉得他们有了房子和工作。

Ok, all this means is we have another piece of the puzzle here.

好了,这些就意味着我们的谜团又更加神秘了。

Someone got over 60 street-smart people out of here and no one noticed.

有人神不知鬼不觉地带走了……60多个在这条街上混惯的人。

It's almost like he blended in.

他好像已经混进这些人里面了。

It's more than that. It's like he must somehow belong.

不只那样就像他一定就是这些人。

Like he's here all the time. Like social services.

就像他一直都在这……像社会服务

What?

什么?

Captain Wright... Yeah?

赖特队……什么事?

Does your social services department patrol around? Excuse me?

你们的社会服务部门会在这一带巡逻吗?什么意思?

Do they drive around in the middle of the night looking for people to help?

他们会在半夜里开车巡逻寻找需要帮助的人吗?

No. They have to be called, and then...

不。他们只有被呼叫才会来然后……

Morgan!

摩根!

Mona! Mona, wait a minute! Do not get in that van!

莫娜!莫娜,等等!别坐进那辆小货车!

What are you doing? I thought you didn't need any help.

你在干什么?我以为你不需要帮忙。

He's gonna drive me to the park.

他要载我去公园

Hey, how's it goin', my man?

嘿,你好吗,伙计?

I should ... Slow down. What's your hurry?

我要走了……慢着你急什么?

I got a lot of work. I should go.

我有很多工作要做。我要走了

Sir, do you have a city employee I.D.... Look, I really don't have time for this.

先生你有城市雇员的身份证明吗?听着我真的没时间了。

Yes, you do. I.D., Please.

是你有时间请出示身份证明。

Out of the truck! Out of the truck! Get out here!

下车!下车!出来!

All right, all right! Don't hurt me!

好好别伤害我!

Just... Don't hurt me.

请……别伤害我。

Oh, no way.

噢,不要。

Please. I just...

求你了。我只是……

No! No.

不!不。

Not fair.

不公平。

I don't... I didn't do anything.

我没有..我没有做任何事情

Everything's good. It's good. It's good. He's good.

一切都是好事。是好事。是好事。他是好人。

He's terrified.

他吓坏了。

Of us? Of the UNSUB

怕我们吗?怕那个不明嫌疑人。

Garcia couldn't find much on this guy at all.

加西亚找不到这家伙什么资料。

No employment records, no tax records, no credit cards, no bank accounts.

没有受雇记录没有交税记录没有信用卡没有银行账户

The van is registered to a paper corporation out of the Cayman Islands.

小货车登记在开曼群岛的在一家纸品公司名下。

Other than having a valid driver's license, Steven Foster has no paper trail.

除了一个有效……史蒂文·福斯特没有其他档案可寻。

My guess is he's devoted his retire life to helping the UNSUB.

这个人的一生都在帮助不明嫌疑人。

UNSUB takes care of everything for him.

不明嫌疑人照顾他的一切。

In return, Steven provides fresh victims.

作为回报,史蒂文给他提供新鲜的受害者。

So how do you know there's another guy?

你们怎么知道还有另外一个人?

Does he look like he could clean and pull off 63 murders?

他看起来像是干净利落地干掉63个人的凶手吗?

So if he's his accomplice, why is he so afraid of the guy?

那如果他是他的同谋为什么他会这么害怕那个人?

Steven's the only person in the world truly aware of what the UNSUB is capable of.

这个世界上只有史蒂文真正知道不明嫌疑人的能耐

The only one still alive.

唯一一个活着的人

Sadism and torture invariably get worse with every victim.

病态的残忍和折磨随受害者增加越演越烈

That's why this was so important. We couldn't take the chance that it wasn't happening.

所以这案子事关重要我们不能冒着宁可信其无的危险

That's him? He's not the UNSUB.

是他吗?他不是不明嫌疑人

Well, then... then who is he? Only relationship the UNSUB has left in the world.

那么……那么他是谁?这个世界上和不明嫌疑人唯一有关系的人。

His only friend.

他唯一的朋友。

Did you want me to publicize the arrest, put some pressure on the UNSUB?

你们要我向公众宣布逮捕吗?给犯罪嫌疑人一点压力?

No. He might run.

不。他可能会跑掉。

Ok, so, uh, how we gonna find him, then?

好,那么,那么我们怎样找到他?

Steven's gonna tell us where he is.

史蒂文会告诉我们他在哪里。

Well, finally!

终于来了!

You took your damn time, didn't you?

你们可真会耗时间啊,不是吗?

What the hell am I doin' here, anyways? I didn't do nothin'.

我到底是在这里干什么呢?我什么都没做呀

I mean, what's the charges? Do you even have any?

我是说你们要控诉我什么罪名?你们有罪名告我吗?

What did I do, offer to help an old lady get a... get to a park?

我做了什么帮助一个老妇人去..去公园?

Is that even illegal? I don't think so.

这样也违法吗?我倒不认为。

Should be getting some kind of award instead of sitting in here waiting for you to decide to talk to me.

我应该得到奖励而不是坐在这里等你们决定来跟我说话

I know you're gonna...

我知道你们要……

Charge me with that wreck, right, crashing into that car?

告我那次车祸对吧撞到那辆车?

That was the other cop's fault, the black guy?

那是另外一个警察的错那个黑人?

He jumped into my van. He caused me to... it was his fault.

他跳上我的车他导致我……那是他的错

It... it wasn't me. It was... there were witnesses, you know.

那..那不是我那是……那有目击证人你知道吗

Sit down.

坐下

I've been standing on the other side of the glass thinking about what to do with you, Steven.

我站在玻璃的另一边在想我应该怎么... 史蒂文

And this morning I decided to save your life.

今天早上我决定救你一命

You're gonna tell me where my killer is.

你得告诉我杀手在哪里

You're gonna give me an address, and you're gonna tell me how to get inside without raising an alarm.

你得给我地址而且你得告诉我怎样不触动警报就进去

You're gonna draw me a map if I need one.

如果我需要的话你还得给我画张地图

And you're gonna do this because he's never been nice to you.

而你会这样做因为他从来就没有对你好过

He constantly insults you and belittles you.

他总是侮辱你看不起你

He emasculates you and makes you feel ugly and stupid and worthless.

他削弱你让你觉得自己很丑陋很愚蠢而且一无是处

Nothing you ever do is right.

事情从来做不对

Never good enough.

永远都不够好

You hate him, Steven.

你恨他,史蒂文。

And you're also going to tell me because you know you screwed up last night.

你会告诉我因为你知道你昨晚搞砸了

He told you that your paramount concern was not to attract the attention of the authorities

他告诉过你,你首先得小心别引起警察的注意

and you know the punishment will be severe.

而你也知道惩罚会很严厉

Nobody knows better than you what he can do to people.

没人比你知道得更清楚他会对别人做出什么事来

I've spent a long time studying monsters like your friend, and I can promise you...

我花了很长时间研究像你朋友这样的怪物而我可以向你保证……

He's gonna do things to you that even you can't imagine.

他要对你所做的事甚至连你也想象不到

I can't.

我不可以

My family's always worked for his family. It's all I know.

我的家族一直为他的家族干活这就是我所知道的

His father died last year and left everything to him, all the money, all the...

他爸爸去年死了把一切都留给了他所有的钱所有的……

He... he's the last one.

他……他是最后一个了

He... he changed after. He's different.

他……他在那之后就变了他不一样了

He's... Meaner.

他……更恶劣了

He's gonna hurt me so bad.

他会伤得我很重

Not if we lock him up.

如果我们把他关起来就不会了

Not if you tell us how we can put him away.

如果你告诉我们怎样抓住他

Holcombe.

霍尔库姆

His... his name is Charles Holcombe.

他的..他的名字叫查尔斯·霍尔库姆

He owns the old meatpacking plant.

他拥有那家旧的肉类加工厂

Are you gonna hide your face from me? Coward.

你要藏着脸不让我看见吗?懦夫

That old man was begging.

那个老人在求你

I'm not gonna give you that, you son of a bitch.

我不会求你的你这个混蛋

I'm not gonna beg you for anything.

我不会求你任何事情

But you will beg, whore.

你会求我的淫妇

They all do.

他们都求我

Charles Holcombe! F.B.I....

查尔斯·霍尔库姆!FBI

Don't do it. Let me do my job!

不要这样。让我做我的工作!

It's ok, It's ok. Look at me.

没事了,没事了。看着我。

You're all right. It's over.

你没事了。都结束了。

The face. You've got some cuts, but you're gonna be ok.

脸。你有些割伤,但你会没事的。

No. I want to see his face.

不。我要看他的脸。

Morgan.

摩根。

I won.

我赢了。

There's an ambulance outside.

外面有辆救护车。

Can you have someone check on my baby?

你能让人去看看我的孩子吗?

My mom's baby-sitting her, and... and I didn't get home last night.

我妈妈在照顾她还有……我昨晚没有回家。

We'll take care of it. Thank you.

我们会处理的。谢谢你。

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

在这个邪恶的世界里没什么能够永久,我们的麻烦也不会。

Charles Chaplin.

查理·卓别林

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
preposterous [pri'pɔstərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
tolerate ['tɔləreit]

想一想再看

vt. 容忍,忍受

 
unfamiliar ['ʌnfə'miljə]

想一想再看

adj. 不熟悉的

 
projector [prə'dʒektə]

想一想再看

n. 放映机(探照灯,发射装置,设计者,制图投射线)

 
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
loner ['ləunə]

想一想再看

n. 孤独的人;不合群的动物

联想记忆
permanent ['pə:mənənt]

想一想再看

adj. 永久的,持久的
n. 烫发

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。