手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第四季 > 正文

国土安全第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 交换人质,审讯内奸

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情回顾
My pills-- someone tampered with them.
我的药...被人给换了
And what-- you think I did it?
怎么,你认为是我做的
Did you? No.
是你吗,不是
She has a history of mental illness.
她有精神病史
I didn't know.
不知道
She would have been on a plane right now,
她现在本该在飞机上
back home, relieved of her post.
回家,被停职
Abdul Zaheer.
阿卜杜勒·查希尔
Faysal Ahmad.
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
What Haqqani wants for Saul.
看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件
This is Haqqani's entire command structure.
这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢
You give up these five,
你要把这五个人放走了
he basically controls from here to Kabul.
从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制
Carrie, it's me.
卡莉,是我
I'm here.
我在听
I will not be a pawn in this prisoner exchange.
我不要做囚徒交换
Escape or die-- promise me.
要么逃掉要么死,答应我
I promise.
我答应你
We're seeing some Taliban presence in town.
我们发现一些塔利班出现在镇子里
There are too many of 'em.
他们人太多了
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Too many.
太多了
No! I'm here. I'm here.
不,我在这里
And I am telling you
我郑重告诉你
it is not hopeless.
还有希望
There is a way.
还有生机
So at the alleyway, you're gonna take a right.
到小巷里以后,往右转
Okay, okay. I'm in.
好了,我进来了
Just keep moving.
继续走
Carrie.
卡莉
You fucking lied to me!
你他妈的骗我
Goddamn you!
王八蛋
Tell Haqqani we'll meet his demands.
转告哈卡尼我们会满足他的要求
I betrayed Saul.
我背叛了索尔
How can saving someone's life be the wrong choice?
救人怎么就成了错误的选择呢
Nothing good can happen
在这个被我们亲手蹂躏了的世界里
in this fucked-up world that we've made for ourselves.
根本不会有好事发生
I need you to do something for me, Dennis.
你得帮我办点事,丹尼斯
It's going to be easy.
很简单的
You said you had something to tell me?
你说有事要告诉我
The ambassador's husband--
大使的丈夫
he's working against you.
和你作对的人是他
Abdul Zaheer, commander, Paktia province.
阿卜杜勒·查希尔,指挥官,帕克蒂亚省人
Chief recruiter of suicide bombers
奎塔及拉瓦尔品第
from the madrassas in Quetta and Rawalpindi.
校内人体炸弹招募负责人
Faysal Ahmad, deputy commander, Khost province.
费萨尔·艾哈迈德,副指挥,霍斯特省人
Overseer of the heroin networks of southeast Afghanistan.
阿富汗东南毒品网络负责人
Hafiz Jan, commander, Sangin district.
哈菲兹·贾德,指挥官,桑金人
Mustafa Hashmi,
穆斯塔法·哈什米
logistics commander, Logar district.
后勤指挥,洛加尔人
And Amir Wasif, commander, Wardak district.
阿米尔·瓦西夫,指挥官,瓦尔达克省人
Responsible for the attacks on Karachi airport,
组织实施卡拉奇机场,喀布尔洲际酒店
the Kabul Intercontinental hotel and the UN Compound.
以及联合国办公楼袭击事件
Sign here.
这里签名
All right, let's go.
好了,出发
Quinn just picked up the Taliban prisoners.
奎恩刚刚接管塔利班人犯
They'll be in Islamabad in two hours.
两小时后抵达伊斯兰堡
Great. I'll tell the White House.
很好,我上报白宫
And you'll warn them about Haqqani?
你警告他们哈卡尼的动向吧
You mean him getting five
你是说任凭他
of his top commanders back isn't enough bad news?
救出五个指挥官还不够糟心吗
I'm just saying, give them a heads-up.
我是说让他们小心一点
About what?
小心什么
A theory? That's all you've got, isn't it?
推测吗,你就会来这个啊
Haqqani faked his death
哈卡尼是在索尔
long before Saul got on a plane to Pakistan.
来到巴基斯坦前就开始装死的
Getting his men back was not part of the original plan.
救回手下并非他的原计划
It's a bonus.
是意外收获
It's a nightmare,
这是噩梦
as is this plan you want me to warn everyone about,
你一点线索都没有就让我
even though you don't have a clue what it is.
提醒大家小心也是一样
I'm working a source.
我在跟一条线索
Right. Your new best friend in the ISI.
对,就你在三军情报局交的新朋友
Aasar Khan saved my life.
阿萨尔·汗救过我的命
Then he risked his own to give up Dennis Boyd.
他还冒险说出了丹尼斯·博伊德
But that's all he gave you.
可他只能给你这么多
What about who's running Boyd inside the ISI,
但谁是博伊德在三军情报局的上线
or what they're cooking up together?
他们一起在密谋什么呢
Khan was willing to identify the breach inside our embassy,
汗可以指出我们使馆的内奸是谁
not betray his own people.
但不会背叛自己人
Or he's playing you.
也可能在耍你
Well, we'll know when we talk to Boyd.
我们跟博伊德聊聊就知道了
John. Thanks for this.
约翰,谢谢你能来
I know you got things to do and places to be.
我知道你还有其他事要忙
So, uh, what's up?
到底什么事
I need your advice on something.
有点事我需要你的意见
It's a little delicate.
这事有点微妙
Grab a pew.
随便坐吧
First, can we keep this between us?
首先,这事只有咱俩知道,行吗
Sure.
当然
It's about Sandy Bachman.
是关于珊迪·巴克曼的
What about him?
他怎么了
Well, he was developing quite a rep for himself before he was killed.
他被杀前让自己名声大噪
Generating some spectacular intel
在塔利班盘踞的部落区
on Taliban positions in the tribal areas.
获取了很多极具价值的情报
Until he blew up that wedding anyway.
至少在轰炸婚礼之前没问题
True.
没错
Plus, his methodology wasn't exactly kosher.
另外,他的做事手段也不太干净
Turns out he was trading secrets in exchange for the information.
事实证明他在出卖机密以获取情报
Jesus.
天呐
We were wondering if you might know something about that.
我们在想,你也许知道一些情况
Me?
He was your friend, Dennis. He didn't have many.
他跟你是朋友,丹尼斯,他可没多少朋友
Did you ever see him meeting somebody you didn't recognize,
你有没有见过他跟你不认识的人见面
or carrying something out of the embassy he shouldn't have?
或者把不该带的东西带出大使馆
I don't think so. Not that I can recall anyway.
应该没有,反正我没印象
This is the problem:
问题是这样
The documents that he was passing to the other side,
他交给对方的文件
they came from your wife's computer.
来自你太太的电脑
Martha's?
玛莎的电脑
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
You think she gave them to him?
你觉得是她给他的
No.
You think I did?
你觉得是我
Did you?
是你吗
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
I don't know, Dennis.
我不知道,丹尼斯
Like I said, Sandy was your friend.
我说了,珊迪是你朋友
Maybe he convinced you it was for the war effort.
也许他让你相信这是战争需要
It wasn't me, John.
不是我,约翰
You sure?
你确定
'Cause if it was, now's the time to come clean.
如果真是你,现在是时候交代了
It wasn't me, I swear.
真不是我,我发誓
Okay.
好吧
Well, look, uh...
听着
if you remember anything, let me know.
如果你想起什么事,记得告诉我
I will.
我会的
I'll, uh, rack my brain.
我会绞尽脑汁去想的
And thanks. Sure.
谢谢,客气
You hear that?
你都听到了吗
Thought we had him for a second.
有那么一秒,我以为抓到他了
We may still. He's making a call.
也许还有机会,他在打电话
Come on.
来吧
Do it.
Damn it.
该死
Now what?
现在怎么办
Thing is, our evidence is weak.
问题是我们证据不足
If he's smart enough to know that,
如果他够聪明就能意识到
he'll just keep stonewalling us.
他就会继续跟我们打太极
So...
那么
one step at a time.
一步一步来吧
Yeah.
Let him sweat for a couple of hours, then...
让他焦头烂额几小时,然后
then grab him again,
再抓他来
take it to the next level.
进入下一阶段
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Let's go.
走吧
Tell me we're doing the right thing.
告诉我,我们在做正确的事
Right thing's getting Saul back.
正确的事就是救回索尔
I already told you I don't know anything.
我已经说了我什么都不知道
Won't be five minutes.
最多五分钟
Thanks, John.
谢谢,约翰
Dennis, hi.
丹尼斯,你好
Hi.
你好
I'd like you to look at something.
我想让你看点东西
Do you recognize any of these?
你认得这些东西吗
I don't think so. Should I?
不,我应该认得吗
They're the documents John mentioned to you earlier.
这些就是约翰之前跟你提过的文件
The documents from your wife's laptop.
你妻子电脑里的文件
The ones you stole for Sandy.
你帮珊迪偷的那些文件
Excuse me? You heard me.
你说什么,你听得很清楚
I didn't steal anything.
我什么都没偷
You were the only one at the residence
这些文件被下载的时候
at the time the documents were downloaded.
只有你一个人在房子里
We synced up the computer with your keycard logs.
你的钥匙卡记录和电脑登录的时间匹配
You want to register your protest now, Dennis?
你现在打算抗议吗,丹尼斯
Demand a lawyer, wave the Constitution in my face,
找律师,把宪法摔我脸上
threaten me with the wrath of your almighty wife?
拿你全能的老婆来吓唬我
Or do we just assume all that crap, and get on with it?
或者就此承认,然后我们进入下一步
I'm an American citizen, technically on American soil.
我是一名美国公民,理论上这里是美国领土
You are a traitor, and I am the fucking CIA.
你是卖国贼,而我他妈是中情局的
You're not going anywhere
你哪都别想去
until you tell me who Sandy's contact was at the ISI.
除非你供出三军情报局里和珊迪接头的人
I have no idea what you're talking about. Yes, you do.
我根本不知道你在说什么,你清楚得很
Because whoever it is, is now running you.
因为不论这人是谁,正在操纵你
And whoever it is
而且这个人
had you break into my apartment and switch out my meds.
让你摸进我的房间,偷换了我的药
Do you know what these are?
你知道这些是什么药吗
Phenethylamine.
苯乙胺
Otherwise known as 25i.
又称作25i
Twice as potent as LSD.
是LSD(迷幻药)药效的两倍
I had nothing to do with that.
这完全和我无关
I ended up wandering around Islamabad
这让我午夜时分
in the middle of the night
在伊斯兰堡街头游荡
with no idea where I was, or what I was doing.
完全不知道自己身在何处,在做什么
I'm-I'm gonna ask for that lawyer now.
我现在要求一名律师
You poisoned me. I could have died out there.
你给我下毒,我很可能就死在外头
You think I'm gonna let you talk to a lawyer?
你以为我会让你找律师吗
Sit the fuck down!
你他妈给我坐下
All right. Have it your way.
好吧,随便你
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm saying good night.
在和你道别
You can't just leave me here.
你不能把我丢在这
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Welcome back to Islamabad.
欢迎回到伊斯兰堡
I hope your journey was not uncomfortable.
希望你在旅途中没怎么吃苦头
Now...
现在...
by the grace of God,
承蒙神之恩典
we will strike the heaviest blow at the crusaders
我们将会给占领我们国家的十字军团
who occupy our country.
最致命的打击
How long have they flown over our homes,
他们如幽灵般的盘旋在我们上空
bombed our weddings and funerals,
轰炸婚礼葬场地
murdered our women and children?
残杀妇女儿童
We will drive them from our skies.
我们要将他们逐出这片天空
We will show their crimes to the world.
我们会将他们的罪孽公诸于世
This man,
这个人
Saul Berenson, chief of the CIA,
索尔·贝伦森,中情局局长
he, by the grace of God,
承蒙神之恩典
will bring us back our brothers.
他将换回我们的兄弟
They will march with us to Kabul
他们将和我们并肩前往喀布尔
and raise the flag of God over our country again.
再一次将神的旗帜布满祖国大地
Hello.
Carrie. It's Mira.
卡莉,我是米拉
Mira.
米拉
I've spoken to Ambassador Boyd.
我和博伊德大使谈过了
She said that it's all happening tomorrow morning.
她说是在明天早上
Yeah.
The White House has given its blessing.
白宫对我表示了慰问
The other... parties in the exchange are already here.
交换人质的各方人员也都到齐了
By noon tomorrow,
到明天中午
Saul will be back in the embassy.
索尔就会回到大使馆
You say that the White House has given its blessing,
你说白宫方面表示了慰问
but has the CIA?
中情局没有吗
Wh-What do you mean?
什么意思
I know that giving up these people for Saul is a loss.
我知道为了索尔而放回这些人是一大损失
It's a bad loss. I know you'll want to turn it around.
损失很惨重,我知道你肯定想翻盘
Mira...
米拉...
I know what the CIA's like:
我知道中情局的风格
people are expendable, even its own people. Mira,
所有人都可以牺牲,即使是自己人,米拉
listen to me,
听我说
do not worry.
别担心
Lockhart is not running the exchange tomorrow. I am.
明天去做交换的人不是洛克哈特,是我
I'm talking about you.
我说的就是你
Carrie, you're so good.
卡莉,你很出色
You've become so good,
你成长得太出色了
so... professional.
也太职业了
I know it makes Saul proud, but...
我知道索尔很引你为傲,但...
be-before the CIA, I'm asking you to remember...
在中情局之上,请你记得...
just normal life.
普通的生命
And that I love him,
我爱他
Saul, my husband.
索尔,我的丈夫
Yes.
好的
And I believe you do, too.
我相信你也爱他
Yes.
是的
And I am begging you, don't let him die.
我恳求你,别让他死
Just don't let him die. Just...
别让他死就行...
What's this? Know who that is?
这是什么,知道这是谁吗
That's your friend, Sandy Bachman.
你的朋友,珊迪·巴克曼
My God.
天呐
Better look quick. Soon he hasn't got a face.
快点看吧,他的脸很快就要血肉模糊了
You think we behave badly?
你觉得我们恶毒
This is how the other side behaves.
这是对方的做法
These are the people that you're in bed with.
这些就是跟你媾合的人
These are the people that you're spying for.
这些就是你为之提供情报的人
No. Yes.
不是,是的
Killing a CIA station chief, that's a big deal, Dennis.
杀死中情局情报站长是件大事,丹尼斯
It's a very big deal.
是天大的事
Nobody, not even the ISI, would do such a thing lightly.
即使三军情报局,也不会轻易为之
It means they are protecting another agenda.
这说明他们在掩盖其他企图
It means, almost certainly, American lives are at stake,
几乎可以确定,美国人命悬一线
either here or in Afghanistan or back at home.
要么在这里,要么在阿富汗或者美国本土
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
你明白我在说什么吗
I'm not stupid. Then start fucking talking!
我不傻,那就赶快他妈的交代
I can't tell you what I don't know.
我不知道的事怎么讲
You passed state secrets to Sandy,
你把国家秘密传给珊迪
you broke into my apartment,
摸进我的房间
you dosed me with a powerful hallucinogen--
把我的药换成强效致幻剂
what else have you been asked to do?
他们还让你干什么了
Nothing.
什么都没有
You say that you understand, but I don't think that you do.
你说你懂,但我看你根本不懂
This is a matter of national security, Dennis.
这事关国家安全,丹尼斯
You have no idea how much discretion that gives me.
你根本不知道我有多大的自主权
What do you mean? I can call in a professional interrogator.
什么意思,我可以把专业审讯员找来
I can have you rendered to a black site.
我可以送你去地下监狱
No, you can't.
你不能
We don't do that anymore.
我们已经不这么干了
That policy was repudiated. Publicly it was.
这条政策已经废止了,不公开了而已
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
I am authorized to kill U.S. Citizens on the battlefield, you motherfucker.
我有权在战场上杀美国公民,你妈了个逼的
Don't think I can't do whatever is required.
我绝对会不惜一切代价
Don't think that I won't.
别以为我会手软
Go to hell.
去死吧
You know what, Dennis...
知道吗,丹尼斯...
you just fucked yourself.
你刚把自己搞死了
Wait, wait, wh-what are you doing?
等等,你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
This is my goddamn embassy. Open the door!
这该死的大使馆我说了算,开门
Ma-Ma'am, sorry. Ma'am. Ma'am.
阁下,抱歉,阁下
Why is he in here? I'm questioning him.
他怎么会在这里,我在审问他
You're what? I believe he's involved--
什么,我认为他跟...
You have no fucking right to question anyone--
你他妈没权力审问任何人
anyone!-- in my embassy
我大使馆内的任何人
without my say-so.
除非经我同意
Dennis, come with me.
丹尼斯,跟我走
You are finished here.
这里没你的事了
Do you understand?
明白吗
You are finished everywhere.
哪里都没你的事了
She accused me of spying for the ISI.
她说我给三军情报局当间谍
What?!
什么
Apparently I'm in league with the people that killed Sandy.
显然认为我跟杀死珊迪的人是同党
You are? I am.
是吗,没错
Did she produce any evidence to support this?
她拿出任何证据了吗
Just threats and accusations.
就是威胁和指责
You sure? Nothing specific?
你确定没有具体的事吗
Nothing.
没有
Why do you ask?
干嘛这么问
Because it's unlikely they would have invented something
因为他们不会平白无故
out of thin air.
捏造事实
You must've had contact with someone they suspect.
你一定是跟他们的嫌犯有过接触
Any idea who that could be?
能想到是谁吗
No. Not offhand.
不知道,想不出来
What about at the university?
你们学校的人呢
One of your new students? A fellow professor?
哪个新来的学生,实习教授呢
Honestly, nobody. Come on, Dennis,
说实话,谁都没有,拜托,丹尼斯
there must be somebody-- think.
一定有,好好想想
You can tell me.
你尽管告诉我
Even if you're having an affair, you can tell me.
就算是你有外遇,也可以告诉我
I'm not having an affair! Jesus! Okay. Okay.
我没有外遇,天呐,好吧,好吧
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Listen, I got to deal with this Saul business.
我得去处理索尔的事情了
Go. Go. I'll be fine.
去吧,去吧,我没事
Stay here. Don't talk to anyone.
待在这里,别跟任何人说话
And if Mathison tries anything again...
要是麦吉森再搞什么花样...
I'll call you.
我就给你打电话
Do that.
He denies everything.
他全盘否认了
Fuck.
What did he say?
他说什么了
Nada. Zip.
没吐露半句
It's like he knew I was playing him.
好像知道我给他下套一样
Got to admit, part of me was impressed he didn't fall for it.
不得不说,他没轻易上当还让我有点佩服
It's a hell of a time for him to discover a backbone.
这时候突然长骨气了
Isn't it?
可不是
I'll keep trying.
我会继续套他
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Briefing for the exchange starts in 40 minutes.
四十分钟后开始做人质交换的简报
Vehicles on standby. We got to go.
车已备好,我们得走了
Bring Saul home.
把索尔接回来
Nothing out of Dennis?
丹尼斯什么也没招吗
Well, let's just concentrate on getting Saul back...
先把索尔救回来再说...
I want you to stay here. No.
我要你留在这里,不行
Quinn... No, I need to be at the exchange.
奎恩,我得去人质交换现场
I'll have Special Forces,
有特种部队
two security details, I'll be fine.
两名贴身护卫保护我,我不会有事的
I called in a Global Hawk from Bagram.
我从巴格拉姆召来了全球鹰
It'll be at 45,000 feet in overwatch,
它会在十四千米高空掩护我
but I need you in the ops room monitoring it.
但我需要你去指挥室监控这次行动
What am I looking for?
要我注意什么
Anything the ISI or Haqqani might try.
三军情报局或哈卡尼搞的任何小动作
Maybe getting their guys back
他们也许会接回他们的人
and keeping Saul.
但继续扣留索尔
Maybe even killing Saul.
或是直接杀了索尔
You think that's likely? Don't know.
你觉得有这个可能,不知道
But I know there's something else going on.
但我知道这里面肯定有什么猫腻
I'll keep my eyes open.
我会留意的
Tea.
喝茶吗
Very good.
很好喝
Sir...
先生...
Mr. Boyd, you need to stop.
博伊德先生,请止步
I'm sorry. You can't leave the house.
很抱歉,你不能离开屋子
What do you mean, I can't?
什么意思,怎么不能离开了
For your own safety, sir.
为了您的安全着想,先生
I've got to get to my office. I've got to pick up some papers.
我得去趟办公室,取些文件
I'll be 20 minutes.
二十分钟就回来
I can't let you do that.
我不能让您离开
Well, then come with me, man.
那你就跟我一起去
I need to get these papers, I've work to do,
我要拿到那些论文,我有工作要做
I-I just can't sit around this house all day...
我总不能整天无所事事地在家里待着...
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢,中士
What is this?
什么情况
I can't even go to my office?
我连办公室都不能去了吗
Why do you need to go there?
你为什么要去
Why do you think? I have essays to mark.
还能因为什么,我要批论文啊
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
Nothing. Papers.
没什么,论文而已
Show me.
给我看看
Don't be ridiculous.
别闹了
Sergeant... Ma'am?
中士,大使阁下
Give me Mr. Boyd's bag.
把博伊德先生的包拿给我
Are you kidding me? Come on, just...
你开什么玩笑,拜托,只是...
Come...
拜...
Clothes, passport, money...
衣物,护照,钱
Really.
不是吧
Tell me what you're involved in,
告诉我你卷进什么事了
or I will have you locked up.
不然我就关押你
I'm involved in nothing, I've done nothing.
我什么也没卷进,我什么都没做
Dennis...
丹尼斯
please stop lying.
别再说谎了
I'm not lying.
我没说谎
Take Mr. Boyd to the guardroom.
把博伊德先生带到警卫室
Hold him there.
把他关在那里
No phone calls, no visitors,
不许打电话,不许见访客
no communication with anyone.
不允许跟任何人交谈
Martha, Martha, don't do this. Let's go, sir.
玛莎,玛莎别这样,走吧,先生
Don't do this, Martha!
别这么做,玛莎
Ms. Mathison.
麦吉森女士
Good morning, General.
早上好,将军
My deputy, John Redmond.
这是我的副手,约翰·雷蒙
Captain Franzen, who's in charge of the prisoner escort.
弗兰岑队长负责本次犯人的押送行动
Director Lockhart isn't with you?
洛克哈特局长没和你一起来吗
Why should he be?
他为什么要过来
Is he not interested in the safe return of Mr. Berenson?
难道他不担心贝伦森先生能否安全返回吗
Mr. Berenson was taken from an area controlled
贝伦森先生是从三军情报局控制的区域
by the ISI, just like this.
被抓走的,正如此地
Is that why you brought your private army?
所以你就带了你的私人军队
Shall we get on with it?
我们能进入主题了吗
Excuse me. This is where we are.
失陪下,这是我们的所在地
And here-- this area of tarmac--
这里,这片柏油路
is where the exchange will happen.
是交换进行的地方
And as you requested, it has clear lines of sight
按照你们的要求,视线清晰
and is not overlooked by any building.
周围没有任何建筑
Where will your side be?
你们在哪里
This hangar will be our staging point;
我们将部署在这个机库附近
we will be in clear view outside of it.
我们会在机库外面视野开阔的地方
The CIA position is here.
中情局在这里
How will Mr. Berenson be delivered to the exchange?
贝伦森先生怎么送到交换点
When we see the Taliban prisoners
我们看到塔利班囚犯
and have confirmed their identities,
并确认身份之后
we will contact Haqqani's representatives.
就马上联系哈卡尼的代表
They will then deliver Mr. Berenson
他们会驾车送贝伦森先生
to the point of exchange.
到交换点
What assurance do we have that Haqqani won't
我们如何能保证,囚犯抵达后
attempt to overrun the site once the prisoners arrive?
哈卡尼不会搞突然袭击
The Pakistani army
这个地方是由
controls this site, not Mr. Haqqani.
巴基斯坦军方控制的,不是哈卡尼先生
It's Lockhart.
洛克哈特打电话来
Sir?
局长
What about the exchange itself?
那具体怎么交换呢
Haqqani's men will leave Mr. Berenson here
哈卡尼的人把贝伦森先生
in plain sight, then withdraw.
留在开阔地后撤走
You will release the prisoners,
然后你们释放囚犯
who will walk to the same point, unaccompanied.
囚犯自己往交换点走
What is it?
什么事
This doesn't feel right.
感觉不太对劲
Once they are parallel with Mr. Berenson...
一旦他们经过贝伦森先生
What do you mean? ...Each party will cross to their own side.
你什么意思,双方会回到自己人那边
We're really exposed out here.
我们在这里毫无掩蔽
I heard the location met all the specifications your side gave.
我听说交换点符合你方的所有要求
You heard?
你听说
You mean you didn't know?
你是说你什么都不知道
I was shut out of the planning.
整个计划不允许我参与
Is that unusual? You could say so.
这不合常理吧,可以这么说
Aasar, is there something going on?
阿萨尔,是不是有什么内情
Some kind of double-cross?
有阴谋吗
No drone or UAV will overfly the exchange.
无人机不得接近交换点
For God's sake, tell me.
我的老天啊,快点告诉我
If we see one or hear one,
如果我们看见,或者听见
or hear of one,
或者听说有无人机
Mr. Berenson will not be returned.
贝伦森先生就不会被释放
And neither will the prisoners.
那么囚犯也不会被释放
But assuming a successful handover,
但假设移交成功
may I remind you of your agreement
我需要提醒你们一下
that the prisoners, once exchanged,
你们同意将交换的囚犯
will remain within Pakistani military custody.
交由巴基斯坦军方监禁
This was the preeminent condition of the White House
这是白宫方面和洛克哈特局长
and Director Lockhart and agreed to. Yeah.
同意交换的前提,好的
Okay, will do. Mm-hmm. Yes.
好的,我知道了
Of course. We do not want to see these people on the street
当然,我们比你们更不愿意看到
any more than you do.
这些人在街上招摇过市
Is there anything else, Mr. Redmond?
还有什么事吗,雷蒙德先生
If there is, we all have radios,
如果有的话,我们有对讲机
the frequencies are set and secure.
频率已经调好,很安全
Let's get on with it.
我们开始吧
I agree.
我同意
No.
不要
Fucking no.
没他妈搞错吧
Why don't you put it on?
为什么不穿在你身上
Why don't you, you fucking coward?
怎么不是你穿,你个胆小鬼
He is happy to wear it, Mr. Berenson, because...
他愿意穿,贝伦森先生,因为...
one year ago, when you were director of the CIA,
一年前,你还是中情局局长的时候
a drone killed his father and brother.
一架无人机害死了他的父亲和兄弟
He is happy to wear it.
他愿意穿
Peter...
彼得
prisoners are on approach.
囚犯到了
Show's about to begin.
好戏要上演了
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Bring them out.
带他们出来
Quinn, do you see anything?
奎恩,你看到什么了吗
No, you're all clear.
没有,你们都安全
Your prisoners are here.
你们的囚犯到了
We see them.
我们看见了
Now we want to see Saul.
我们要看到索尔
Quinn?
奎恩
Perimeter's still clear.
周围仍然没有危险
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么
You see Saul Berenson.
你看到索尔·贝伦森了
Let the prisoners go.
放囚犯们走
Not until those men pull back.
先让那些人撤走
They get in the van and drive away
让他们上车离开
or the prisoners stay right here.
否则这些囚犯留在原地
Who the fuck is that?
那他妈是谁
They left a kid behind.
他们留下一个孩子
What's the boy doing there?
那男孩在那里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
He has to leave too.
他也得离开
Bomb vest. Jesus.
炸弹背心,天呐
Watch the prisoners. Get 'em on the ground!
看好囚犯们,让他们跪下
What the fuck is this-- a suicide vest?
这他妈是什么,自杀炸弹背心
We didn't know. Obviously, Haqqani doesn't trust you.
我们事先不知道,显然哈卡尼不信任你
You tell Haqqani anything happens to Saul,
你告诉哈卡尼,如果索尔出了什么事
we execute the prisoners, right here,
我们就当场处决这些囚犯
right now-- tell him.
立刻动手,告诉他
Who's got the detonator?
谁拿着起爆器
Quinn-- kid with the bomb vest next to Saul.
奎恩,索尔旁边有个穿炸弹背心的孩子
Find the detonator.
找出起爆器
Could be anywhere. Everyone has a damn cell phone.
哪里都可能,每个人都拿着手机
The boy is insurance.
男孩是以防万一的
As soon as the prisoners are free
一旦囚犯们获得自由
he will leave with them.
他会和他们一起离开
What guarantees do we have?
那我们能得到什么保证
Haqqani will not kill his own men,
哈卡尼不会杀死他自己的人
that is your guarantee.
这就是你们的保证
But you need to do this now. Now!
但你需要尽快行动,马上
Okay.
好吧
Walk the prisoners.
让囚犯们走
Saul, don't. What's he doing?
索尔,不要,他在干什么
Stop the prisoners. Stop the prisoners!
让囚犯们停下,让他们停下
Halt.
站住
What the hell is Berenson doing?
贝伦森这他妈是在干什么
Come on.
停下
Maybe he doesn't trust the boy.
可能他不相信那个男孩
The boy's not the problem, Berenson is.
那男孩不是问题,贝伦森才是
Berenson!
贝伦森
You stand up!
站起来
You stand up! I will do it!
站起来,不然我就引爆
Go on, then!
那就来啊
Do it! Fucking do it!
动手啊,有种你动手啊
I'll send my men, they'll get him to his feet.
我派人过去把他架起来
No-- you send soldiers, Haqqani will blow the bomb.
不行,你派兵,哈卡尼就会引爆炸弹
I'll do it!
我会引爆的
You stand up, Berenson!
站起来,贝伦森
I will do it! I will blow us all away!
我会引爆炸弹,把我们一起炸飞
Blow 'em to fucking hell!
把他们都他妈炸死
Blow 'em to goddamn fucking hell!
把他们都他妈炸死
Berenson! Please, God!
贝伦森,求你了,上帝
Please, God, blow 'em to hell.
求你了,上帝,把他们都炸死
I'll go.
我过去
Blow 'em to fucking hell.
把他们都他妈炸死
Okay. Just you.
好吧,只有你一个人
You stand up, Berenson!
站起来,贝伦森
I will do it!
我会引爆的
I will blow us all away!
把我们一起炸飞
You stand up now!
快点站起来
What is she doing?
她在干什么
She's trying to keep this thing alive.
她想让交换继续下去
Saul? Saul, it's me.
索尔,索尔,是我
Saul, you gotta move.
索尔,你得起来走
You need to move.
你得起来走
I want you to come with me. No.
我要你跟我来,不
Saul... What?
索尔... 怎么了
I promised Mira I was bringing you home.
我答应米拉会带你回家
You think I want to go home?
你觉得我想回家吗
You said this wouldn't happen, you promised me no exchange.
你说不会到这一步,你答应我不会交换
I couldn't let you die. It wasn't up to you, it wasn't your call.
我不能让你死,这不是你说了算的
You think I can live with this?
你觉得我能心安理得的活下去吗
I can't even look at it.
我都没脸去面对
Saul, listen to me...
索尔,听我说...
No, you listen.
不,你听我说
Do not give them those prisoners.
别把那些囚犯给他们
Do not give them one prisoner.
一个也别给他们
Just go.
走吧
Go. I'm not leaving without you.
走,没有你我不会走的
Then we both die here.
那我们俩就一起死在这里
Both?
我们俩
What about the boy?
那孩子呢
What about him?
他怎么了
He said his prayers, he thinks he's going to fuckin' Heaven.
他已经祷告过了,他认为自己会进天堂
He's a child.
他只是个孩子
They put the vest on him, not us.
是他们给他穿的,不是我们
So that makes it okay?
这就心安理得了吗
Do you know who you sound like?
你知道你这样像谁吗
Them.
像他们
14 years of war, and this is what it's come to?
战争14年,结果就这样吗
Asking a child to blow you to kingdom come?
让一个孩子把你炸到天堂吗
And for what?
为了什么
For fucking what?!
你他妈为什么
This is not who we are.
我们不是这种人
This is not who you are.
你不是这种人
Please. Please.
拜托,求你了
Please, Saul.
求求你,索尔
Just get up, get up.
起来吧,起来
Goddamn it.
该死的
Goddamn it, get up. Get up.
该死的,起来,起来
Please.
拜托你
No more dying.
别再死人了
I want to go home.
我想回家
Come on.
起来
John?
约翰
With you.
We're ready.
准备好了
Send the prisoners. Walk them.
放人,走
I'll be outside, ma'am.
我就在外面,女士
Thank you.
谢谢
The prisoner exchange worked.
囚犯交换成功了
A few hairy moments,
刚刚有惊无险
but Saul Berenson is now on his way back to the embassy.
索尔·贝伦森总算在回大使馆的路上了
That's good.
很好
How did we end up here?
我们怎么会沦落至此
Martha, listen to me.
玛莎,听我说
Yes?
你说
You know this is all the fault of the CIA.
你知道这都是中情局的错
Ever since that wedding was bombed, it's been the CIA.
从婚礼场地被炸开始,全都怪中情局
Don't... They are responsible.
别... 都怪他们
They have no evidence against me.
他们没有针对我的证据
They're making all this stuff up.
这些都是他们瞎猜的
Stop.
别说了
Yeah?
什么事
Okay. Hang on.
行,别挂
It's Mira.
是米拉
It's me.
是我
What's up? We got something going on.
怎么了,我们这里有情况
What was that?
怎么回事
Sounded like RPGs.
应该是火箭弹
Get Quinn
叫奎恩来
and contact Carrie Mathison.
联系卡莉·麦吉森
Sir, over here.
长官,你看
Embassy security cameras.
大使馆的监控摄像机
Where is that? I-9.
在哪,I-9区
On the route Mr. Berenson's convoy's taking.
贝伦森先生车队经过的路线
Sir, there's no answer from Carrie.
长官,卡莉没有回应
Comms are down. Convoy must have been hit.
通讯中断,护送队遭遇袭击
What the fuck?!
操他妈的
What the fucking fuck?!
我操他妈了逼的
How far is that?
那里有多远
About four blocks.
大概四个街区
Deploy the Marines.
部署陆战队
Get 'em out of the embassy and to the blast site right away.
让他们马上离开大使馆去爆炸现场
Go!
Sergeant!
中士
What's happening?
怎么回事
Mr. Berenson's convoy's been hit.
贝伦森先生的护送队遭遇袭击
Oh, my God.
天啊
The Marines have left the embassy.
陆战队已离开大使馆
Mr. Lockhart's orders. Where is Lockhart?
洛克哈特长官的命令,洛克哈特人在哪
CIA ops room, ma'am. Martha, what's going on?
中情局行动室,女士,玛莎,怎么了
Some kind of ambush. Where?
有埋伏,在哪
Out on the streets. I have to go. Wait.
在街上,我得走了,等等
Where have the Marines gone? To give assistance.
陆战队去哪了,去救援了
All of them?
全都去了吗
Why not?
不可以吗
Dennis, why not?
丹尼斯,为什么不可以
That's what she wanted to know.
原来她想知道这个
Who?
Tasneem.
塔斯尼姆
Tasneem is your contact?
塔斯尼姆是你的联系人吗
What did she want to know? Tell me.
她想知道什么,告诉我
How Carrie Mathison got in and out of the embassy.
卡莉·麦吉森是怎么进出大使馆的
What did you tell her?
你告诉她什么了
About the tunnel under the embassy.
大使馆底下有通道

重点单词   查看全部解释    
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
compound ['kɔmpaund]

想一想再看

n. 混合物,复合词
n. 院子(用围墙圈起来

联想记忆
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
bluffing [blʌʃiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 褶边装置;诈骗;唬弄 v. 欺骗;吓唬(bluff

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
betray [bi'trei]

想一想再看

vt. 误导,出卖,背叛,泄露
vi. 证明

 
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。