Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情回顾
Sandy's death was no act of mob violence.
珊迪的死可不是什么民暴事件
It was premeditated.
是早有预谋的
The ISI killed him. Straight out.
三军情报局的人杀了他,干净利索
Name's Farhad Ghazi.
叫法哈德·加齐
A long history of wet work for their counterterrorism unit.
长期为他们的反恐小组干黑活
Hello, Professor.
你好,教授
I am the husband of the American ambassador.
我是美国大使的丈夫
What do you want? I've told you already.
你想干什么,已经告诉你了
A package arrives at the FBI headquarters
华盛顿的联邦调查局总部
in Washington, D.C.
会收到一个包裹
Inside are the documents you stole from your wife's computer.
里面是你从妻子电脑里偷来的文件
You're arrested for treason,
你会因叛国罪被捕
and your wife's career is destroyed by association.
你妻子的仕途也会一同葬送
Once you've done all I've asked,
只要完成我的要求
you can leave Islamabad.
你就可以离开伊斯兰堡
You did the psych eval, too?
你也做了心理评估吗
I just have my very last polygraph, then I'm out.
再进行最后一次测谎,我就可以离职了
Well, I guess I'm even more grateful that you're here now.
那我更要感谢你来到这里了
Anything for you, Carrie.
一切为你,卡莉
Is that the real reason you didn't come with me to Kabul?
这才是你没跟我去喀布尔的真实原因吧
Haissam Haqqani's alive.
海赛姆·哈卡尼还活着
Well, it... that's impossible. He was killed in the air strike.
什么,这不可能,那次空袭把他炸死了
Apparently not, because I just saw him
显然没有,因为我刚看到他
walk out of a madrassa with Aayan Ibrahim.
从一所伊斯兰学校出来
He was with Aayan?
他和阿亚安在一起
So this is where you'll stay.
你就待在这吧
I thought... I thought we were going to London.
不是...不是要去伦敦吗
We are, once I get you a passport and a visa.
要去的,等护照和签证办好就走
I-I was just, uh...
我就是想...
Looking. No.
看看,不是
Yeah. Sorry.
是的,不好意思
It's okay.
没事
I...
我...
sh... should I leave?
我是不是该走了
Leave?
走
No.
不
No. Let's have breakfast. I'll get us something.
不用,一起吃个早饭,我去弄
Uh, I'll go.
我还是走吧
It's best you stay out of sight.
你最好不要出门
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
A bit overwhelming.
有点手足无措吧
Yeah.
嗯
You like pastries, coffee?
喜欢点心和咖啡吗
Sure.
喜欢
Good. I'll see you soon.
好,我马上回来
Go check out the view.
去看看视野如何
Yup.
好
It's good.
很好
That's right where I saw Haqqani.
那就是我看到哈卡尼的地方
Okay.
好
Make yourself comfortable.
随便点
We really expect him to show his face again?
我们真指望他会再次露面吗
Doubtful, but we might I.D. The cleric you saw him with.
难说,但也许能查到跟他一起的那个牧师
What's that for?
这是干什么
In case Haqqani does show.
以防哈卡尼真的出现了
I thought this was just a stakeout.
我还以为咱们只负责监视
It is, but things happen.
没错,但凡事都可能有意外
If that happens,
如果真的发生了
what's our fallback plan?
我们有什么撤退计划
Parvez and Qadir are working that out now.
帕尔韦兹和卡迪尔正在想呢
That sounds vague.
这可够含糊的
Fara, what's the problem?
法拉,到底怎么了
Carrie said I just had to sit in an office, play a journalist.
卡莉说我只需要坐在办公室里假扮记者
Then you went the extra mile.
然后你做了更多
You tailed Aayan, and you spotted Haqqani.
你跟踪了阿亚安,还看到了哈卡尼
Yeah.
对
You're in it now.
你已经卷进去了
Great.
真好
Guess what. You're good at it.
知道吗,其实你很在行
I got to say,
我得说
it feels funny to be leaving just when things are heating up.
热身刚结束就回家的感觉真奇怪
You're the former director, Saul.
你是前任局长,索尔
Lockhart needs to hear it from you.
洛克哈特得亲耳听到你跟他说
Keep his mouth shut.
让他闭嘴
He's taking a lot of heat for the strike on the wedding.
婚礼上的打击行动让他备受自责
He would love to deflect that with news of an ISI conspiracy.
他肯定乐意让矛头转向三军情报局的阴谋
I'll lay it out for him,
我会跟他说清楚的
but we both know he's a political animal.
但我们都知道他是个政治动物
Well, if he can't control himself,
如果他不能控制住自己
our operation on Haqqani's fucked.
那我们对付哈卡尼的行动就泡汤了
So what's the plan to find him?
那到底打算怎么找他
I'm working on the nephew now.
我们正在从他侄子身上切入
He's our gateway.
他就是我们的入口
How's that going?
进展如何
Good. Good.
好,很好
Think that he's recruitable?
他有可能被招募过来吗
He's young, emotional.
他很年轻,情感丰富
One step at a time.
一步一步来
The first one's the biggest.
第一步是最重要的
Getting him to admit Haqqani's actually alive.
要让他承认哈卡尼还活着
He'd have to know he was risking his life by telling you.
他得知道告诉你可是有生命危险的
Yeah.
嗯
How long you have?
你有多长时间
Three days.
三天
After that, he starts wondering
三天后,他就会开始怀疑
why we aren't on our way to London.
我们怎么还不动身去伦敦
Three days.
三天
To develop that kind of trust?
要挖出那样的事实
That's a tall fucking order.
真他妈有难度了
Well, thanks for pointing that out.
多谢指出
Got to jump. Good luck.
我得走了,祝好运
I'll call you from D.C.
我到华盛顿打给你
Do that. Safe travels.
一定,旅途平安
Aayan, what are you doing?
阿亚安,你干什么
I'm sorry. I have changed my mind.
对不起,我改主意了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I have to go.
我得走了
Go where?
去哪
I'll be fine. I'll go to my friend Kiran's house.
我不会有事的,我去我朋友基兰家
And her father will throw you out again.
她爸爸会再把你轰出来的
I'll go to school.
那我去学校
You've been expelled.
你已经被学校开除了
Look, I'm sorry. I can't stay.
抱歉,我不能留在这
Hey, Aayan, lay of the land.
阿亚安,形势险恶
You're a public figure now.
你现在是名人了
Not just in Pakistan.
不仅是在巴基斯坦
In Europe, in the United States.
欧洲,还有美国
I've heard all this, so... Well, believe it.
这些话我听你说过了,那就相信我的话
That video has made you a target.
那段录像让你成为众矢之的
The strike that killed your family--
那起让你家破人亡的攻击
you know who did that, right? Yes, CIA.
你知道是谁策划的,对吧,是中情局
And you are a living, breathing reminder
你在活生生的提醒他们
of that fuckup. Why do they care?!
事情搞砸了,他们才不在乎
They care, and they have a kill list.
他们在乎,他们还有一份杀人名单
Yesterday, you told me I should be worried about the ISI.
昨天你说我要小心三军情报局
Now, today, you're telling me I should be worried about the CIA.
而今天你告诉我要提防中情局
You should be worried about both.
这两方你都不能掉以轻心
I did not put that video up! That doesn't matter!
视频不是我传上网的,那不重要
It's up, and you're in danger, so don't be stupid.
它已经上网了,你很危险,所以别做傻事
You walk out that door, you will be grabbed up,
你一走出这个门,就会被人抓走
disappeared.
自此消失
Do you understand?
明白了吗
You feel bad, right?
你感觉很糟,是吗
About what we did.
我们越轨了
It's against my faith.
这有悖于我的信仰
I know.
我知道
I don't want to sin.
我不想破戒
I want to be devout. It's fine.
我想成为虔诚人,没事的
We don't have to do anything, okay?
我们什么都不用做,好吗
Okay.
好
But your situation is very serious.
但你的处境相当危险
You do not leave here until we go to London.
在我们动身去伦敦之前,你不能离开这里
I'm not gonna last an hour in these shoes.
穿这双鞋我可挺不了一个小时
Hey, you booked tonight?
你今晚有约了吗
The Sindhi concert.
信德族音乐会
You're invited.
也邀请你了
I've heard enough Pakistani music to last a lifetime,
我听过的巴基斯坦音乐够我受用一辈子了
if you don't mind.
还是免了吧
I figured.
我猜到了
Listen.
听我说
Yes.
好
I know you're mad. That you're leaving?
我知道你生气,因为你要走了吗
After giving me 24-hour notice?
只提前24个小时告诉我这事
Not at all.
我一点都不生气
But I have some good news.
不过我有好消息
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Is that right?
是吗
It was a hasty decision, and it was unfair to you.
那个决定很草率,而且对你来说并不公平
I talked to Bill about maybe next semester.
我和比尔谈过了,下个学期再说
My, another turn of events.
天哪,又一个重大转机
You're clearly very pleased.
你显然很高兴
I have a staff meeting.
我有个雇员大会
I just said I'm staying, so what's the problem now?
我刚说了我会留下来,现在还有什么问题
Do you really think I believed you had a job offer?
你真以为我相信有人请你回去工作吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I have friends at GW, too.
我在乔治华盛顿大学也有朋友
You don't recover from plagiarism, Dennis.
剽窃的事你还没解决,丹尼斯
Can we ever get over that? So don't make up a story.
那页能揭过去了吗,那就别扯谎
If you want to leave, say it to my face.
如果你要走,当面对我说
I want to stay.
我想留下来
Why?
为什么
So how long have you known Carrie?
你认识卡莉多久了
Two years, more or less.
差不多两年了
Really?
真的吗
I would have thought you guys go way back.
我以为你们很久以前就认识了
Yeah, it feels that way sometimes.
对,有时候是会有那种错觉
She's just one of those people.
她也是那类人
You connect.
你们有共同语言
Yeah.
是的
So does that make you a professional liar, too?
所以你也是一名职业骗子吗
She told me I have to become one to be good at this job.
她说我要擅长这工作也得这样
Well, you're learning from the best.
她是这方面的宗师
Why'd you say it like that?
为什么是这种语气
Manipulating people,
操纵别人
exploiting their weakness...
利用他们的弱点
It can get ugly sometimes.
有时候结局很惨烈
Is that the plan with Aayan?
对阿亚安也是这种手段吗
What? Lie, manipulate, exploit.
什么手段,欺骗,操纵,利用
We're using the enemy's own weight to bring him down.
我们让敌人自己打败自己
That is the job.
这就是工作
Second floor, that's him.
二楼那个,是他
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes. He was with Aayan and Haqqani.
是的,他之前跟阿亚安和哈卡尼在一起
Good eyes.
眼神不错
Thanks.
谢谢
And I didn't have to shoot anyone.
而且我不必开枪杀人了
If you need to change out vehicles, do it.
如果你们需要换车,那就换
Stay on the ground.
仅限地面活动
Stay small,
别去太多人
but find out how she's getting in and out of that compound.
但要搞清楚她是如何进出那个基地的
Saul Berenson.
索尔·贝伦森
He's on a plane to Washington, D.C., tonight via London.
他今晚飞往华盛顿,途经伦敦
Flight information's inside.
里边是航班信息
Has he confirmed his seat?
他选好座位了吗
The embassy travel office did it this morning.
大使馆出行处今早定了
He was originally scheduled to leave two days ago
他本来计划两天前就离开
and to fly out to New York.
并且是飞往纽约
Why the change of plans?
为什么改变计划
He met with Carrie Mathison at the hotel,
他在酒店见了卡莉·麦吉森
after which he placed a call to General Latif
然后给拉提夫将军打了个电话
and arranged lunch-I think.
我觉得是约一起吃午餐
You know what happened after that.
之后的事你都知道了
Yes.
是的
It's a strange game they're playing.
他们这出戏演得很怪
Agreed. He was her mentor, you said?
没错,你说他是卡莉的导师
Yeah.
是的
And where is he now?
他现在在哪里
In the hotel gardens.
酒店的花园
Working on his Finnish, best I can tell.
我觉得是在学习芬兰语
Finnish?
芬兰语
Rosetta Stone tapes.
听如师通的录音带
He can take his self-improvement back to America,
他可以回美国去提高自我修养
as far as I'm concerned.
我是这么想的
Good riddance.
大家都轻松
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is this Carrie Mathison's apartment?
这是卡莉·麦吉森的房间吗
The new station chief?
新来的站长吗
Yeah. Though I don't think
是的,不过我觉得
we're supposed to say that out loud.
还是不应该公开讲出来
Well, it's where the old station chief lived, so I guess.
这是前任站长的房间,所以我就猜一下
Thanks. A little, uh,
谢谢,大使送的
welcome gift from the ambassador.
一份小小的欢迎礼物
Hi. It's Carrie Mathison.
你好,我是卡莉·麦吉森
Leave a message.
请留言
Carrie, your guy--
卡莉,你要找的人
Farhad Ghazi-ISI thug--
法哈德·加齐,三军情报局刺客
he's here at the airport. Call me.
他在机场,打给我
Hi.
你好
Could you help me out, sir?
能帮下忙吗,先生
Thanks a lot.
多谢
Thank you. Sorry, I'm gonna miss my plane.
谢谢,抱歉,我要赶不上航班了
Appreciate it.
非常感谢
Right there, please.
请站在那里
Okay?
好了吗
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢,好的
Sorry. Here.
抱歉,这里
Here.
给你
Thanks, man.
谢了,伙计
Fuck.
操
Oh, sorry. Oh.
不好意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Aayan Ibrahim, interview one.
阿亚安·易卜拉欣,第一轮采访
Ground rules:
基本准则
I won't put anything in the piece you don't want.
任何你不希望出现的信息都不会出现在报道里
You have full veto power.
你有绝对否决权
Okay.
好的
we'll start with your uncle.
我们先从你叔叔开始吧
Haissam Haqqani.
海赛姆·哈卡尼
What about him?
他怎么了
He's a famous Taliban leader,
他是着名的塔利班领导者
the... target of the air strike on your village.
针对你们村子的空袭目标
How well did you know him?
你对他了解有多深
He was my father's brother.
他是我父亲的兄弟
And we were close.
我们挺亲近的
When I was young, he was... he was around a lot
我小时候,他经常在我身边
and, yeah.
然后
Then he wasn't.
然后他就不见了
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
To the mountains.
去山区了
To fight.
去战斗吗
To hide.
去躲藏
Yeah, and the drones were still after him.
不过无人机还是紧追着他不放
What kind of a man was he?
他是个怎样的人
Two things guided his life.
两件事情引领着他的人生
Islam and...
伊斯兰教
his Taliban bravery.
以及塔利班的无畏精神
So you liked him.
这么说你挺喜欢他的
He used to pour tea from his cup on his saucer
他以前经常把茶倒到茶托上
and slurp it really loudly to make me laugh.
大声地吸进嘴里,来逗我笑
He'd come to me and he'd say,
他还跟我说
"I've seen more battles than hairs on your head."
"我见过的战斗比你的头发都多"
He was a hero to you.
对你来说他是个英雄
Well, he beat the Soviet Union.
他打败了苏联
And the Soviet Union collapsed.
然后苏联解体了
So...
所以
How'd he feel about America?
他对美国是什么感觉
He knew how to beat you, too.
他也知道要怎么打败你们
Do you want to hear something crazy?
你想听些不可思议的消息吗
There's a... there's a rumor going around
外面有人在传
that your uncle wasn't killed in the attack.
说你叔叔并没有在袭击里丧生
No, no, no, that's-that's not...
不,不,这不是
That's not true. That's not true.
这不是真的,不是真的
I saw him. I saw his body.
我看见他了,我亲眼见过他的尸体
He was there.
他就躺在那里
How can people say things like this? This is...
怎么会有人这样讲呢,简直是...
Hey, take it easy. Take it easy?
别激动,你让我别激动
Look, this just came from a bunch of spooks
就是一堆人闲来无事
sitting around with nothing better to do.
嚼嚼舌根而已
No, fuck them.
去他们的
So there's nothing to it. I'm not...
那就说明没这回事,我不会...
I didn't think that there was. It's insulting.
我本来也不认为这是真的,这是侮辱
It's... just...
只是...
What?
但是什么
If he is alive, it makes you wonder
如果他还活着,你难道不会猜想
if he knew the strike was coming.
他是不是早就知道袭击的事情
That's not what happened.
事情不是这样的
Okay.
好吧
Hello?
你好
Quinn. I'm at the airport.
奎恩,我在机场
I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.
法哈德·加齐就在我眼前
What? He's at the gate,
你说什么,他已经在登机口了
about to board a plane for Johannesburg.
准备登上去约翰内斯堡(南非城市)的飞机
Flight number?
航班号
East India Air...
东印度航空
number 223.
航班号223
Got it.
收到
I presume we still have
我想我们在南非应该
some warm bodies in South Africa
还有活人可以
who can pick up his trail there?
查到他的踪迹吧
Hasn't all gone to shit since you left, Saul.
索尔,虽然你离开了,这点能力我们还有
Assume our man gets on the plane
如果我没打电话另行通知
unless I call to tell you otherwise.
他就是上飞机了
Copy that.
收到
Carrie there?
卡莉在吗
No.
不在
Still with the boy?
还和那个男孩在一起
Yeah.
对
You let her know about this.
告诉她这事
Will do. Thanks.
好的,谢谢
Can I have a small orange juice, please?
能给我一小杯橙汁吗,谢谢
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Peter Quinn around?
彼得·奎恩在吗
In the field.
出外勤了
Reachable?
能联系上他吗
Unlikely.
不太可能
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么能效劳的吗
Uh, oh, he helps me sometimes with...
他有时会帮我处理...
Dennis?
丹尼斯的事
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
I'm a spy. I know shit.
我是个间谍,知道很多烂事
Security called from the Chatsworth.
安保人员从查茨沃斯酒店打电话来
He's in the bar, belligerent.
他在酒吧买醉呢
On my way.
这就去
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm embarrassed.
真是不好意思
Don't be.
别
I've been that guy.
我曾经也嗜酒如命
So how long does the silent treatment go on?
你要多久才肯跟我说话
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
Not angry?
不是生我的气
'Cause I can do that to people sometimes.
因为有时候我会做那种事
Make them angry.
惹别人生气
It's... it's just, it's...
就是... 就是...
it's hard to talk about some things.
有些事不适合拿来聊
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
没错
Hey, Aayan?
阿亚安
I want to be totally honest with you.
我不想对你有任何隐瞒
Okay.
是吗
Just so there won't be any surprises
这样我们去伦敦以后
when we get to London.
也不会出现什么"惊喜"
Okay, well, what is it?
好吧,什么事
I have a baby.
我有个孩子
I know.
我知道
Saw the scar.
看到伤疤了
Ah, right, I forgot.
对,我忘了
Doctor.
你是学医的
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩
Girl.
女孩
Francis-- after my dad.
她叫弗朗西斯,取的我爸的名字
And what about her father-- is he... is he still in London?
那她的父亲呢,他还在伦敦吗
Uh, no. He died.
没有,他死了
Before she was born.
在女儿出生之前死的
What happened to him?
他怎么死的
He was killed in the line of duty.
因公殉职
Military?
军人吗
No, he was a journalist, too.
不是,他也是个记者
Um... on an assignment
死于执行
that was...
一个
too dangerous.
非常危险的任务
Why'd he... why'd he go?
那... 他为什么去
It was my fault-I sent him.
是我的错,是我让他去的
Anyway, we don't have to talk about it.
算了,我们没必要说这些
No. I...
不,我...
I d... I don't mind.
我不介意
Usually, I keep it to myself.
我一般不和别人说的
Yeah.
也是
What about... her?
她怎么办
Will you tell her when she's older?
长大了你会跟她说吗
How can I? How can I tell her?
我要如何,我要如何跟她开口
I'm the reason her dad is gone.
她爸因我而死
How can you not?
你怎么能瞒她呢
Well, thanks for telling me.
总之,谢谢你告诉我
I'm really sorry about your husband.
你丈夫的事我很抱歉
What?
怎么了
Well, he was never my husband.
好吧,他不是我丈夫
Though I would have...
但我希望...
I would have liked that.
希望他是
I'll leave you alone. No.
我走了,你自己待着吧,别走
Stay.
留下来
Don't you want to pray?
你不想祈祷吗
Can I...
我能...
can I touch you again?
我能再摸摸你吗
I felt silly last night.
我昨晚好傻
Why?
为什么
I didn't know how.
我不会做
You did though.
但你做成功了
I took. I didn't...
我射了,但我没...
you know, I didn't give.
你知道,让你高潮
Well, you're... you're new at this. It's...
你第一次做,这很...
How do I give?
怎么让你高潮
I'll show you.
待会儿告诉你
After prayers.
先做祷告
What? Am I hurting you?
怎么了,弄疼你了吗
No.
没有
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No, Aayan. I'm...
不,阿亚安,我...
I'm happy.
我很开心
You just make me happy.
没别的,你让我很开心
He was a great guy,
他人不错
Sandy was. I don't know how great he was,
珊迪人不错,我不知道他人有多好
but he was all right to drink with.
但他是个好酒友
No, he was.
确实,他人很好
Look...
但是...
he got me in a lot of trouble.
他给我带来很多麻烦
How so?
怎么讲
Can I confide in you?
能跟你说实话吗
Shoot.
说吧
I got a big fucking cloud over me.
我真他妈遇大麻烦了
I'm talking a world of trouble.
天大的麻烦
With Martha?
和玛莎吗
Worse.
更糟
If there was a way out, I'd take it.
我现在走投无路了
So run it by me.
那跟我说说
Some friendly faces.
有熟人啊
Professor Boyd, right?
博伊德教授,是吧
That-that's right.
没错
The ambassador lets you roam free.
大使放你出来逛了啊
On occasion, yeah.
有时候是
So, what brings you to this spot?
那什么风把你吹这儿来了
I'm just meeting a friend.
只是见一个朋友
I didn't realize you two were close.
没想到你们这么熟
Embassy's a small place.
大使馆很小
Of course.
也难怪
Well, enjoy the evening, gentlemen.
夜生活愉快,先生们
What's her story?
她什么背景
ISI.
三军情报局的
Ball buster, Pakistani style.
巴基斯坦风格的女魔头
Ah, great.
真棒
She's probably on the job right now.
估计她现在就是在工作
Why's that?
为什么这么说
Muslim woman at a bar in an American hotel?
不然穆斯林女人干嘛来美国宾馆的酒吧
Anyway, you, uh...you ready to go?
随便吧,要走了吗
There was something you were gonna tell me.
你不是想跟我说什么来着
Big cloud, you said.
你说有大麻烦了
No, no, nothing.
不,没什么
Forget it.
当你没听过吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I've overstayed my welcome here.
确定,我再待下去就讨人嫌了
Let's hit it.
这就走
It's done.
搞定了
Good.
很好
How do you say, "is it safe?"
你怎么说"安全吗"这句话
No, no, no.
不,不是那样
What?
什么
It's too...it's too long.
音拉得太长了
You're getting it wrong from the beginning. Parvez.
你从一开始就说错了,帕尔韦兹
Parvez.
帕尔韦兹
Cleric's on the move.
牧师行动了
On foot? Heading south.
步行吗,朝南走了
I'll get the car.
我去开车
You got photos of him?
拍到他照片了吗
Done. Where's this guy going this time of night?
拍到了,这伙计大半夜的要去哪啊
Good question. Bird's-eye view would help.
问得好,航拍大概派得上用场
We're off the books. How do we get a drone?
我们是私下行动,去哪弄无人机
We gotta let someone in on the operation. Redmond, maybe.
总得让谁介入这个行动,找雷蒙德试试
Can we make that call? It has to be Carrie.
我们能决定吗,只有卡莉可以
I'll try her.
我打给她试试
Fuck you!
去你妈的
No answer.
没人接
What is this bullshit? Where is she?
这他妈是搞什么,她跑哪去了
I haven't heard from her all day.
我一整天都没她消息了
Well, call her again. We need the drone.
那就再给她打,我们需要无人机
You okay?
你还好吗
Of course.
好极了
Did anyone recognize you?
有人认出你吗
Just the manager, and...he'll keep quiet.
只有那个经理,他不会说的
I owe you, John.
我欠你个人情,约翰
No sweat.
这没什么
There's a theory men secretly fear
一些人认为
their wives are crazy
男人私下里都怕老婆发飙
and women secretly fear their husbands...
女人心底里也怕丈夫
are losers.
是失败者
Dennis isn't a bad guy.
丹尼斯不坏
20 years ago, he was wonderful.
二十年前,他非常出色
He was...dashing,
他风度翩翩
dazzling. I can see that.
光彩夺人,看得出
A bright light.
简直耀人双目
But that guy's gone.
但那个人已经不在了
Get some sleep, huh?
睡会儿吧
Where does this road go?
这条路是去哪的
The mountains.
山区
Taliban country?
塔利班地盘吗
Yup.
是的
Okay, I'm trying to be ballsy here, but I'm not into suicide.
我在努力壮胆,但不想送死
Another two, three miles, we'll be in the no-go area.
再有两三英里,就到禁区了
Believe it or not, I don't have a death wish, either.
随你信不信,我也不想死
Well, what now?
那现在怎么办
You up for taking a walk?
你过去转一圈
What's that, a tracker?
那是什么,追踪器吗
See if you can get close enough to place it on the car.
看你能不能靠近点,把它装在车上
I'd do it myself if I wasn't white.
如果我不是白人,就自己动手了
That's the magnetic side.
吸铁石在这面
Hi. It's Carrie Mathison. Leave a message.
你好,我是卡莉·麦吉森,请留言
Carrie, it's Quinn.
卡莉,我是奎恩
If we don't get a drone on this cleric in the next five minutes,
如果五分钟内搞不到无人机
he's in the wind.
牧师就没戏了
So it'd be really great if you'd answer your fucking phone.
拜托你他妈快点接电话吧
Come on, Fara.
加油啊,法拉
Fuck me.
操他妈的
Shit.
靠
Ever heard of protocol?
不明白行动规程吗
Ever heard of the phone?
听到电话响了吗
I'm fucking busy.
我他妈忙死了
You have gone completely AWOL. That is bullshit.
你这完全是擅离职守,搞毛啊
Well, here I am. So what's your big emergency?
我现在出来了,有什么急事
There of two of them. Number one,
两件事,第一
Saul found Farhad Ghazi.
索尔找到法哈德·加齐了
Where? He's flying to Johannesburg as we speak.
他在哪,这会正飞往约翰内斯堡
Agency's gonna pick up the trail when he lands.
落地就会被中情局带走
All right, so you handled it. That's not the point.
你不是都搞定了嘛,这不是重点
What, you want a gold star?
怎么,要给你颁个奖章吗
We also found the cleric.
我们还找到了那个牧师
Okay, two gold stars. But without a drone,
两个奖章,你本该在五分钟内搞来无人机
which you could've secured in five minutes, he slipped away.
可你没有,于是他就这么溜了
Fuck. Yes, you crapped the fucking bed.
操,对,你他妈在床上忙得倒欢
You're wrong, Quinn. You don't know what you're talking about.
不是,奎恩,你不了解情况
Then why don't you tell me, then. Why don't you tell me
那你告诉我啊,告诉我
just what it is you're doing in there.
你到底在里面干嘛
I'm recruiting someone. Really?
我在招募线人,是吗
'Cause to me it looks like you're fucking a child.
在我看来你就是在跟个孩子乱搞
I had two days!
只有两天时间
I had to move fast.
动作必须快
Is there no line, Carrie?
你就没有底线吗,卡莉
Is there no fucking line?
你他妈就没有底线吗
What's it to you anyway?
跟你有关系吗
Nothing.
没有
Okay, then. Enjoy.
那就好,祝你性福
All right.
会的
Aayan?
阿亚安
There you are.
你在这里啊
Who was at the door?
刚刚是谁敲门
One of my stringers.
我的一个线人
Stringers?
线人
Freelancers.
收集情报的
It's beautiful, right?
很美吧
Yes. It is.
对
I have to tell you something.
在我跟你说其他事情以前
Before anything more.
要告诉你一件事
Uh... he is alive.
他还活着
My uncle.
我叔叔
I see him. I take him medicine.
我见他了,给他带了药
He's-he's very, very sick.
他病得很重
Yeah, yeah.
真的
I had to tell you.
我必须告诉你
I don't want to... lie to you anymore.
我不想再欺骗你了
I don't want to lie to you, either.
我也是
It's a secret though. You can't...
但这是秘密,你不能
you can't write about it.
你不能公开
But, Aayan...
但是,阿亚安
You can't tell anyone.
你不能告诉任何人
Okay. I won't.
好,我不会的
He's the only family I have left.
他是我唯一的亲人了