手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第九季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第九季:第17集 谢尔顿的首次生日派对(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Happy birthday! Speech! Speech!

生日快乐,感言,感言
Come on, Sheldon, say something.
来嘛,谢尔顿,说两句
Uh, thank you all so much for coming. Uh, Beverly. Wil Wheaton. Adam West, for some reason.
非常感谢大家的到来,贝弗莉,威尔·惠顿,不知道为啥,亚当·韦斯特也来了
Batman finally came to your party.
蝙蝠侠总算来参加你的生日派对了
Happy birthday, Sherman. Thank you. This is all so thoughtful.
生日快乐,谢尔曼,谢谢你,这一切真是太有心了
Excuse me. I still get paid, don't I?
抱歉,你们还是会付我钱吧
Okay, I'd better go in there and talk to him.
我看我还是进去和他好好谈一谈吧
Well, don't you think I'm the one who should go in?
你不觉得应该由我进去和他谈吗
No offense, but I've known the guy a really long time. Well, I've, you know, seen him without pants on.
无意冒犯,但我和他可是老交情了,你知道,我曾经见过他光屁股的样子
Again, no offense, but so have I. Well, he's seen me without pants on. Again, no...
再一次无意冒犯,但我也见过,他还曾经见过我光屁股的样子,再一次无意冒犯...
Okay, this is ridiculous. Sheldon? Can I come in?
你们俩够了,谢尔顿,我可以进来吗
How do you know I'm not using the facilities?
你怎么知道我不是在上厕所
Because you email me your bathroom schedule once a week, even though I've clicked unsubscribe, like, a thousand times.
因为你每周都会把你的如厕时间表发给我,尽管我点击退订这个周报快1000次了
So...what's going on?
所以...你是怎么了
I don't know. II looked around the room, and I saw all the faces and the presents, and it... it was just too much.
我不知道,我环顾四周看到一张张笑脸和满屋的礼物,压力如排山倒海般袭来
I get that. Hey, you want to just bring a few people in here?
我懂你的意思,你想不想只叫几个人进来
You know, Wil Wheaton in the bathtub, Batman on the toilet. It'll be like the weirdest ComicCon ever.
威尔·惠顿坐在浴缸里,蝙蝠侠坐在马桶上,把这里打造成最诡异的漫画展
I know that you worked hard to put this together. I'm sorry I'm ruining it.
我知道你们费心安排了这一切,抱歉我破坏了一切
Oh, pl... You're not ruining it. Look, at some point, Raj will try to get everyone to do the Electric Slide. Now, that will ruin it.
你才没有破坏呢,拉杰本还准备在某个时刻让大家一起跳滑步舞,那才会毁掉一切呢
I don't think I can go back out there.
我可能没法再回去客厅了
That's fine. You know, I hate that your sister and her friends used to torture you.
没关系,我很恨你妹妹和她的朋友曾经折磨过你
But what I hate even more is, if I was there, I would have tortured you, too.
但我更厌恶的是,如果那时候我在,我可能也会一起折磨你
Based on this pep talk, I'd say you're still doing it.
从你的这加油打气来看,你还在折磨我呢
My point is, there was a time I never would've been friends with someone like you, and now...you are one of my favorite people.
我的意思是要是以前,我肯定不会和你这样的人做朋友,但现在...你成了我最喜欢的人之一
So, if what you need is to spend your birthday in a bathroom, I'm happy to do it with you.
所以,如果你希望在厕所里过你的生日我也很愿意陪着你
Well, everyone will think I'm weird.
大家肯定会觉得我是怪胎
Sweetie, you are weird. Everyone knows you're weird, but they're all still here because they care about you so much.
亲爱的,你的确很怪异,每个人都知道你是个异类,但他们今天齐聚一堂是因为他们发自内心地在乎你
Hello. Some of us need to check our hair because we might have a shot with Leonard's mother.
对不起,有人需要进来打理一下发型,因为可能有机会和莱纳德的妈妈"来一发"哦
Leonard. It's been a while.
莱纳德,好久不见
Leslie. I can't remember the last time we talked.
莱斯利,我都不记得上次聊天是什么时候的事了
So much has changed. Has it?
物是人非啊,是吗
Yeah, uh, um, Penny and I got married.
是啊,佩妮和我结婚了
Wow, congratulations. You know, actually, I thought you'd be living with Sheldon forever.
恭喜你们,你知道吗,我以为你这辈子都会和谢尔顿住在一起呢
Yeah, well...Don't be a stranger.
这个嘛...有空常联络
Okay, everybody, Sheldon is gonna come back out, but I think he's a little embarrassed, so let's all be extra nice, okay?
好了各位,谢尔顿马上就要出来了,但他有点不好意思,所以大家一定要分外友善,好吗
What are you looking at me for? I'm a saint. But a sinner in the sack.
你看着我干嘛,我就是个圣人好吗,但我也是床上小恶魔哟
Hello, everyone. II...I'd like to apologize for my behavior. I hope it hasn't put a damper on the party. So, just, please, enjoy yourselves.
各位,我...我要为自己的行为道歉,希望我没有给大家派对的兴头泼冷水,所以请大家尽情地玩吧
Oh, this is quickly getting out of hand.
场面一下子就乱套了啊
If I may, II'd like to propose a toast.
请允许我发表一下祝词
Um, thank you all for coming tonight. I know it's customary for the birthday boy to receive presents,
感谢各位今天的光临,我知道通常都是由生日寿星收取礼物,
but I feel like I got the greatest gift the day he was born.
但我觉得在寿星诞生的那一天我得到了世界上最好的礼物
Hear, hear. Cheers. Amy, that was lovely.
说得好,谢谢,艾米,你说得太好了
You know, this is fun. Let's do more. Someone else say something wonderful about me.
这还挺好玩的,我们应该继续,谁快点再来称赞我两句
Sheldon, I don't think everyone...
谢尔顿,我不觉得每个人...
Wolowitz, perfect. Everyone listen to Wolowitz.
沃罗威茨,很好,大家听听他要说什么
Okay, then, uh, Sheldon, we've known each other a long time. And it is a pleasure to work with you and call you my friend.
好吧,那个,谢尔顿,我们已经认识很久了,跟你一起工作,成为朋友真是很愉快的一件事
Little generic. Keep thinking. We'll circle back. Wil Wheaton, go.
有点普通,继续想,一会再轮到你,威尔·惠顿,你来
Sheldon, I know that we've had our ups and downs, but I can honestly say that my life is so much more interesting because you are in it.
谢尔顿,我们的关系起起伏伏,但我能诚心地说,我的生活因为有你变得更加精彩纷呈
We may have met because you are a fan of Star Trek. But I have become a fan of Sheldon Cooper.
我们的相遇,也许缘于你是《星际迷航》粉丝,但我已经成为了你谢尔顿·库珀的粉丝
Live long and prosper, buddy. And happy birthday. Cheers.
繁荣昌盛,朋友,生日快乐,干杯
That's how you do it, Wolowitz. Now you see why he's famous and you're not.
跟人家学着点,沃罗威茨,现在明白为什么人家能出名,你不行了吧
Sheldon, I know the future holds great things for you, and we all can't wait to see what they are. Happy birthday, dear. Cheers.
谢尔顿,我知道你的未来一片光明,我们对此迫不及待,生日快乐,亲爱的,干杯
Someone call Animal Control. There's a cougar on the loose.
快给动物管理局打电话,一条美丽的母豹(熟女)跑出来了
Barry, stop. Seriously, Barry, stop.
巴瑞,别这样,说真的,巴瑞,别这样
And it was Gandhi who said, live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
甘地曾经说过珍惜生活就象死神即将来临,热爱学习,就象生命能够永恒
And it was Sheldon Cooper who said let's speed this up. A lot of people want to talk?
谢尔顿·库珀说,快点说,还有很多人等着致辞呢
Uh, in the past, I would've said something obnoxious, like, happy birthday, dumbass?
过去的我,也许会说点惹人嫌的话,比如,生日快乐啊,傻逼
But I'm not gonna do it. You and I have both grown a lot, and it's just so nice to see you all again.
但我现在不会了,你跟我都长大了,再见到你们,只有开心
So happy birthday, Sheldon. Oh, now, you know I hate change. Say it.
所以生日快乐,谢尔顿,你知道我讨厌改变,说吧
Happy birthday, dumbass! Happy birthday, young man.
生日快乐啊,傻逼,生日快乐,年轻人
And if any of you have enjoyed seeing me here today, I'm also available for ComicCons, bachelor parties, bar mitzvahs...
如果你们有人很享受今日见到我,我还承接动漫大会,单身派对和成人礼...
I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said. So, here's to you, Sheldon.
大家把我想说的都说了,所以,敬你,谢尔顿
Hear, hear. Hear, hear. Thank you, Bernadette. That was perfect.
说得好,谢谢你,伯纳黛特,说得真好
What? You gotta be kidding me?
什么,你逗我呢吧
Sheldon, we've been together so long, it's hard to remember a time you weren't in my life.
谢尔顿,我们在一起生活得太久了,久到我想不起来那些没有你的时光
And believe me, I try. You make me laugh. You make me a better scientist. You make me crazy.
相信我,我很努力想过了,你让我开怀,让我在科学家的路上继续前行,还让我发疯
You're more than just my roommate, you're my brother. Thank you. Happy birthday, buddy. Cheers.
对我来说,你不仅仅是室友而是我的兄弟,谢谢你,生日快乐,兄弟,干杯
Thank you. Thatthat was wonderful.
谢谢你,说得太好了
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Stuart didn't get to speak.
等等,等等,斯图尔特还没说呢
Oh, oh, okay. Um...Uh, Sheldon, I've spent most of my life feeling invisible, but having you and everyone...
好的,那个...谢尔顿,我大部分的人生,都活得像个隐形人,而有了你和大家...
Hey, everybody, listen up. You nailed it.
大家,注意一下,表现不错
We've got someone who couldn't be here but really wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
这里有一位无法到场但很想对你说一声生日快乐的人
Hello, Sheldon. Professor Hawking. Happy birthday to you.
你好,谢尔顿,霍金教授,祝你生日快乐
Thank you so much. I can't believe you're...Happy birthday to you.
非常感谢,不敢相信,你居然...祝你生日快乐
Oh, you're singing. Well, I'm sorry.
你是在唱歌啊,抱歉
Happy birthday, dear Sheldon.
亲爱的谢尔顿生日快乐
Uh, Professor Hawking, if you just give us one second, we'll light the candles, and we can all sing together.
霍金教授,请等我们一下,马上去点蜡烛就可以一起唱了
I was crushing it, but all right.
我唱得正爽呢,也行吧
Okay, while they get the cake, Sheldon, I just want to say, I hope you didn't think you were gonna get through tonight without a hug.
好的,趁他们去拿蛋糕的时候,谢尔顿,我只想说别以为今晚你可以平安度过,不用跟人拥抱哟
You know, I used to hate these hugs. Now they're just extremely irritating.
以前我是痛恨拥抱,现在只是超烦拥抱
Ready when you are, Professor Hawking. And a one, and a two...
你可以起头了,霍金教授,一,二
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Sheldon, happy birthday to you. ...to you.
亲爱的谢尔顿生日快乐,祝你生日快乐,快乐
So, who's taking me home?
行了,谁送我回家

重点单词   查看全部解释    
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
prosper ['prɔspə]

想一想再看

vi. 繁盛,成功,兴旺

联想记忆
irritating ['iriteitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 刺激的,使愤怒的,气人的 动词irritate

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
offense [ə'fens]

想一想再看

n. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻

 
sinner ['sinə]

想一想再看

n. 罪人
n. 流氓

 
thoughtful ['θɔ:tful]

想一想再看

adj. 深思的,体贴的

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。