手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第二季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:瑟琳娜成名人

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
you must really want this.
你肯定很需要这份工作
Yeah. yeah, I really, really do.
非常,非常的想
where's that story of yours? Noah shapiro at the "paris review"
你的小说呢,巴黎文学的诺亚夏皮罗
Is looking forward to it. i-i know. I tried to write.
很想看看,我知道,我尽力在写
You'll get no letter of recommendation from me.
那你从我这可得不到推荐信了
I need a friend.
我需要一个挚友
I'm sorry, lily. you made your choice to be mrs. bass.
对不起莉莉,你既然选择了拜斯先生
You need to go do that.
就应该做你该做的
you're a born queen. this is your year to rule.
你天生是女王,这注定是属于你的一年
Being queen is blair's whole thing.
当女王只是布莱尔的爱好
well, well. look who's back on top.
看看谁回到最高位了
I wonder how that happened.
想不通怎么会这样
When the white tents blossom in bryant park,
当白色帐篷搭满在布莱恩特公园
It can only mean one thing-- fashion week,
只意味着一件事清,时装周
The time of year when any park ave princess
这个时候每个公园大道上的公主们
would trade her last prada pochette
为了能坐到秀场的第一排
for front row seats to the best shows.
不惜卖掉最后一个普拉达的包包
And we hear the seating chart to eleanor
我们还听说B来安排
Waldorf's show is being made by our very own b.
埃莉诺?霍道夫的秀场座位表
This art director just ran off with the husband of this photo editor.
这个艺术总监刚跟这照片编辑的老公跑掉
So I sat all of "vanity fair" between them.
所以我将名利场中的人们放到他们之间
I figured we'd want to avoid a catfight in front of the catwalk.
我想我们得避免这在T台前的纷争
I told laurel my daughter could make a better
我告诉劳雷尔我女儿安排的座次表
Seating chart than that drug-addled publicist.
比那个隐君子广告商要强得多
It's a blessing she was hauled off to rehab
幸好她由于偷她儿子的利他林
for stealing her son's ritalin.
被戒毒所带走了
I'm more than happy to step in.
我非常荣幸能做这个
And you and serena will be with me backstage, of course?
你和瑟琳娜要跟我一起在后台,行不?
Of course. it's our tradition.
当然行,我们一贯这样
Now I hope you don't mind,
希望你能不介意
But I sat the girls from school in the second row.
我把这些学校的女生安排在第二排
Well, since they are ur friends, why not?
既然她们是你的朋友,好啊
Besides, they'll worship you for it.
而且,她们会因此很崇拜你的
I know.
我知道
Oh, school.
唉,上学
Another day of reading, writing and aristocrats.
又是一整天的读啊写啊还有一堆贵族
You back to invisible boy?
你又要变回隐身人了
invisible suits me.
隐身对我最合适
I can go to school unshowered.
我不洗澡也可以去上学
I can forget to dress. nobody cares.
我能忘了穿衣服,反正没人看
And now I have all the time in the world
现在我把所有时间都放在
to focus on my yale application,
申请耶鲁大学上
So... don't you mean dartmouth?
你不是说达特茅斯学院的吗
Yeah, well,
是这样
It seems that dartmouth's whole english department was poached by yale.
好像达特茅斯的英语学院都是耶鲁的人
Wow. when's that application due? monday.
什么时候能得到申请函,星期一
Noah shapiro's helping me choose which stories to submit.
诺亚?夏皮罗帮我来决定投哪篇小说
wait. What happened to that jeremiah harris guy?
那个,耶利米?哈里斯怎么啦
He, uh, well, after he fired me,
当他炒掉我之后
I went ahead and sent my story to shapiro anyway,
我把我的小说发给了夏皮罗
and he--he--he loved it.
他很喜欢
that's great! why haven't you told me any of this?
真棒,你怎么没有告诉我这个
Well, I've barely seen you.
我很少见到你啊
You're always off at your internship.
你老是在忙你的实习
Hey. you have french first period.
你第一节课是法语吧
Aren't you gonna be late? uh.
你是不是快迟到了
Uh, we have a sub,
我们有附加课的
and he always starts late, so...
老师也比较晚才开始上课
Okay. well, I'm really late for italian,
好,我意大利语课可真迟到了
so ciao, sorella mia.
再见啦,小妹妹
Hi. laurel? yeah, it's me. sorry. I got stuck in traffic.
劳雷尔,是我,抱歉啊路上堵车了
I'll see you at eleanor's in five, okay?
我5点前在埃莉诺那儿碰面,好么?
Kiki smith greeting you in the foyer.
琪琪?史密斯在门厅给你打招呼
Elm and drag pulling you into the main room.
艾姆和扎克带你进入正厅
I love that.
我非常喜欢
And making a statement on the stairwell-- richard phillips.
在楼梯上听理查德?菲利普斯说说他的观点
Hi, mom. I borrowed your necklace.
妈妈,我借一下你的项链
Oh, it's stunning! serena, do you think--
哦,真漂亮,瑟琳娜你不觉得
it's a necklace, mom.
只是一根项链,妈妈
Oh, but I'm talking about the art collection.
我是说的那个艺术收藏
Isn't it just breathtaking?
这难道不让人心情澎湃吗
Any museum would be thrilled.
美术馆都会被震撼的
Let's hope bart is when he gets back
我希望这周当巴特从卢森堡回来时
from luxembourg this week.
也这样觉得
It's really great, mom.
真的是非常的不错,妈妈
Your art consultant has exquisite taste.
你的艺术顾问品位很雅致
You got in late last night. oh, yeah.
你昨天回的很晚,是啊
I had the m.o.m.a. event with, uh, poppy. mm.
我在纽约现代艺术馆和波比一起
We were perfect ladies, though. we sipped on sodas all night.
我们都是完美女性,喝了一晚上的汽水
Oh, poppy lifton, the socialite?
波比?丽芙顿,那个名媛
Yes, they met at a charity affair the other week,
是的,她们上周在一个慈善晚会上碰到
And they've been attached at the hip ever since.
从那时起她们就混在一起了
Now for over here...
在那儿...
Yes, the ryan mcginley.
对,莱恩?麦金尼
Yes. uh, something else.
嗯,换个别的
There's a mapplethorpe that's coming up for auction. uh...
有个梅普尔索普的作品马上要拍卖了
Wait. Mapplethorpe-- isn't that the one
等下,梅普尔索普,不是那个
who took all the pictures of the naked guys?
专给男人拍裸照的人吗?
Yeah. um, not just guys.
不光只有男人
Wait.
那...
Mom, did you... well...
妈妈,难道你
You modeled for mapplethorpe?
你给梅普尔索普当模特了
Well, I kept it a secret,
我一直保守这个秘密
but I think you and eric are old enough now...
但现在我觉得你和艾瑞克已经长大了
No, but it's not one of those artsy shots where you can't tell if it's a belly button or a...
不会就是一个不知所云的艺术照吧
well, it's very tasteful, I assure you.
非常的有品位,我保证
You just became the coolest mom on the upper east side.
你变成了上东区最酷的妈妈啦
Mm. thank you.
谢谢咯
Ah, the besieged queen.
啊,被簇拥着的女王
What do you want, chuck? to help.
你想要什么,恰克,帮你
Your throne's in danger,
你的王位岌岌可危
and you can't wage war on serena without an ally.
没有同盟可对抗不了瑟琳娜
You need me. there is no war.
你需要我,这儿没有争斗
Now that marcus has been booted back to brighton,
既然马库斯已经滚回布莱顿了
I'm free to focus on my old life.
我就可以专注于我的以前的生活了
Serena's just been keeping my seat warm.
瑟琳娜一直在保护我的王位
And how do you plan on making the girls fall at your feet?
那你计划怎么让那些女孩对你俯首称臣呢
You going to trip them?
你继续玩弄她们
a true monarch bestows favors.
一个真正的王者给了我帮助
It's fashion week,
时装周
and I'm the only constance girl with clout.
我是唯一有此特权的康士坦茨女孩
Ladies...
女士们
I trust tomorrow night you won't embarrass me.
我相信你们明晚不会让我难堪
Oh, my god. second row seats to your mother's show?
我的天啊,你妈妈秀场的第二排坐位
Oh, my god. those are total movie star seats. oh.
偶的神啊,这些都是影星们坐的啊
Serena is in "women's wear daily"...
瑟琳娜上了每日女士着装
With poppy lifton.
和波比?丽芙顿
Serena could, like, die now knowing
瑟琳娜能满足地闭眼了
that she's lived a fulfilled life.
她的愿望都实现了
Hey, guys.
嗨,姐妹们
You look gorgeous in the photo. oh, my gosh.
你照片里真是漂亮,我的天啊
Is poppy nice? she looks so nice.
波比好看么,她真好看
What? oh, gosh. I haven't even seen that.
什么,天啊,我都没有看过那个
Blair, where are you going?
布莱尔,你去哪里
I'll just leave you to your fans.
我要把你的粉丝留下给你
Watching you fail spectacularly gives me so much joy.
看到你的完败真是给了我很大的快乐啊
And you know what you give to everyone, chuck?
你知道你给别人带来的么,恰克
misery.
痛苦
There's a reason you're always out here alone.
这就是你为什么一直一个人的原因
Nate just happens to be away at his grandparents'.
内特刚跟他的祖父祖母离开了
Nate's only friends with you out of habit.
内特是跟你一副德行的唯一的朋友
The only person with fewer friends than you is dan humphrey,
唯一一个比你朋友少的就是丹?汉弗瑞
And at least his lame '90s dad likes him.
至少他有一样差劲的90年代风格的爸爸
And that's because he's something you'll never be-- a human being.
这是因为他还是一个你永远不是的东西,人类
Let me be blunt, humphrey. these stories are no good.
我们直说了吧,汉弗瑞,这些小说都不行
What?
为啥
Uh, you--you-- you said my last one was...
你不是说我最后一篇还...
It wasn't bad.
那个不算差
These are just more of the same.
那些都好像是同一篇
Okay.
好吧
You sent me five stories,
你给了我5篇小说
All about a sheltered young man with girl trouble
都是讲一个跟父亲住在布鲁克林的
who lives with his daddy in brooklyn.
被溺爱的年轻人跟个女孩的故事
You think that's gonna knock the yale
你觉得那些就能成为到耶鲁大学英语学院
English department off their tenured asses?
英语学院那些教授那儿的敲门砖吗?
I-i just-I thought a writer was supposed to write what you know.
我想一个作家应该写些他所了解的东西
This is what I know.
这些就是我了解的
Then learn something new. get out of your comfort zone.
那就去学点新东西,离开你那舒服的小窝
A cardinal rule of writing-- if your work's too safe,
写作最重要的是,如果你做的事情太安全了
Do something dangerous.
就做些危险的
I-i wouldn't know where to begin.
我不知道怎么开始
Then find someone who does know.
那就找那些知道的问
When I was young,
我年轻时
Bukowski put a shot glass on my head
布考斯基在我头上放了一个玻璃杯
and blew it off with a pistol.
然后用手枪打碎
Find your bukowski.
找到你的布考斯基
Then get back to me.
再回来找我
When I said "'50s hemline,"
我说要50年代的裙下摆时
I meant like flirty marilyn,
我意思是像轻浮的玛丽莲一样
not long, dowdy poodle skirt.
不太长慵懒卷卷的裙边
I'm so sorry, eleanor.
很抱歉,埃莉诺
Fix this thing before I faint.
在我昏掉前给我改好这个
Eleanor, this seating chart is weak.
埃莉诺,这个座次表真是烂
Where are all our "it" girls?
我们的那些女孩呢?
They're there. look.
在那儿,看
Well, kirsten dunst? so 2007.
克尔斯滕?邓斯特? 2007年时
Her rehab stint barely made the radar.
她在戒毒所都很少被狗仔跟踪
Blair says we can't get "a"-list girls
布莱尔说我们叫不来最红的女孩们
Because our show is the same time as marc jacobs.
因为我们的秀场时间跟马克?雅各布重了
But those girls bring press.
但就那些女孩能带来媒体啊
Without them...
没有她们...
Eleanor, serena has some new friends.
埃莉诺,瑟琳娜有些新的朋友
I bet she could help. new friends?
我打赌她能帮这忙,一些新朋友
It's like the plague, only instead of vermin on my doorstep,
就像是瘟疫一样,挥之不去
I get the "human being." beat it, humphrey.
我看到人类了,说吧,汉弗瑞
My sister doesn't dig stalkers.
我妹妹可不会翻那些陈年旧账
Actually, as strange as it sounds,
实际上,虽然听来陌生
I'm here to see you.
但是我是来找你的
I-i know we don't like each other.
我明白我们不喜欢对方
You think I'm a boring, sheltered nobody.
你认为我很烦人,什么都保护不了
I don't think of you. oh, right.
我没这么想啊,好吧
Of course you don't, but, uh, but I've been thinking of me,
你当然没有,但是我是这么想我的
And--and I've come to the conclusion that I need to get out of my comfort zone.
我总结为我应该离开我那舒服的小窝
I-i need to experience new things.
我需要体验一些新的东西
are you gay?
你是同性恋么
Now that would be out of my comfort zone, but no.
那的确是我没尝试过的,但我不是
Uh, I just need to get out of brooklyn for one night.
我就想离开布鲁克林一个晚上
I'd like to experience
我想体验一下恰克?拜斯的世界
the world of chuck bass.
到底是怎样的
You're lucky I'm bored.
你很幸运啊,我正闲着无聊
Is that a yes?
你是说同意了
Get in before I change my mind.
在我改变主意前跟上来
Don't ever go to high school, dorota.
千万不要去上高中,多洛塔
The girls are spoiled, stupid and ungrateful.
那些女孩们既被惯坏又愚蠢还忘恩负义
One snapshot with a socialite
对于上流社会人物的简短描述只有一个
and it's all, "serena! serena! serena!"
却全是瑟琳娜
Have some tea. will calm your nerves.
喝杯茶,消消气
Don't they know that without me,
他们难道不知道没有我
They'd never see the inside of a fashion tent?!
他们永远都看不到时装篷里景象吗
They'd be stuck behind the barricades with p.e.t.a.!
他们会和动物保护组织一起被拦在围栏外
In fact, I will leave them
事实上,我会把他们丢在外面
outside with p.e.t.a.
和动物保护组织作伴
Maybe that'll teach them some manners.
可能会教会他们懂些礼貌
Something's different.
有些不同
Who put serena and that poppy person in the front row?
谁把瑟琳娜和那个叫波比的放在前排了
And all these socialites?
还有这些上流人士
Someone changed this chart,
有人在这个表上动了手脚
the chart my mother asked me to do!
这是我妈妈让我做的表
Who changed it?!
谁把它改了
Eleanor said miss... jenny change.
埃莉诺说,是珍妮小姐改的
Jenny humphrey?
珍妮?汉弗瑞
I guess she didn't learn her lesson last year.
我猜她没有吸取去年的教训
Looks like someone needs a refresher course.
看来有人需要上上复习课了
What would fashion week be without a fashion victim?
如果缺少了受害者,时装周会怎样
Looks like little j.
似乎小珍妮
Just started her own trend-- wearing a bull's-eye on her back.
刚引领她自己的潮流,背后画上靶心
Mom.
妈妈
good. you saw the changes we made to the chart.
好的,你看到了我们对座位表的调整
Aren't they marvelous?
是不是很不可思议?
that's not quite the word I was going to use.
我不会用这个词来形容
Jenny had the inspired idea
珍妮很有创意
putting serena and Poppy lifton
她把瑟琳娜和波比?丽芙顿
and their friends in the front row.
和她们的朋友移到前排来了
But I already told you poppy and her crowd
但我已经告诉过你波比和她那群狐朋狗友
never miss marc jacobs' show.
没有缺席过一场马克?雅各布的时装秀
And serena would never watch the show from anywhere but backstage with me.
还有瑟琳娜从来都只和我在后台看演出
It's our ritual. none of them will agree to this.
这是我们的老规矩,没人会同意这么做的
I spoke to lily.
我和莉莉谈过了
They already have.
她们已经同意了
Even serena?
瑟琳娜也同意了?
Absolutely. marc is going to eat his grunge corduroys.
当然了,马克正准备收拾她的蹩脚货呢
All this thanks to little jenny humphrey.
这都归功于小珍妮?汉弗瑞
ah, the girl is quite a talent.
她很有天赋
She shouldered most of the workload at the atelier this week.
这周她在工作室承担了很大的工作量
How did she manage that after school?
她是怎么在放学后做到的?
Jenny doesn't go to school. she's got a-a... independent study?
珍妮没去上学,她在自学
Independent study thing this semester.
这学期都自学
A 10th grader with an independent study?
十年级学生独立学习?
Mm-hmm.
是的
I just realized I forgot a book at school.
我刚想到,我落了本书在学校
Have fun, honey.
玩的愉快,亲爱的
You never learn, do you? excuse me?
你从不吸取教训,是吗,什么?
Great job ruining my seating chart.
你毁了我的座位表,做得好啊
Your seating chart? blair, I didn't know.
你的座位表? 布莱尔,我不知道啊
Well, now you do.
现在你知道了
Here you go.
请慢用
Wow. wow, that's cool.
很酷啊
You just signal the bartender,
你刚给了招待一个暗号
and she sends over a line of shots?
她就给你送来了一排酒
Do you--do you have another signal if you want a martini?
如果你要一杯马蒂尼,还有其它暗号吗
Is--is there, like, a insider hand-signal system for the drunken elite?
有没有给喝醉了的精英设置的手语系统
Shut up, humphrey.
闭嘴,汉弗瑞
I, uh, I'm good with just one.
我要一杯就够了
You're either in for the full ride or you're out.
你要么就满载而归,要么就出去
What's it going to be?
那会怎样呢
All right. pass me the shots.
好吧,把酒都递给我
The liquor's just a chaser.
这只是解酒水
What is that? does it matter?
那是什么?是什么重要吗?
Go down the rabbit hole or go out the door.
深入虎穴,否则逃之夭夭
It is so nice to finally get to meet you, mrs. bass.
能见到你真是太好了,拜斯夫人
you, too, poppy. Please call me lily.
我也是,波比,请称我为莉莉
Hey, mom,
妈妈
Poppy told me that you called her assistant to make arrangements
波比告诉我你打电话给她的助手安排
for the two of us to go to eleanor's show together.
我们俩一起出席埃莉诺的时装秀了
serena doesn't seem to think it's such a good idea.
瑟琳娜认为这并不是一个好主意
Blair would be furious.
布莱尔会抓狂的
things are already tense between us.
我们俩关系已经很紧张了
And we always watch the show backstage together.
我们总是一起在后台看表演
You know that, mom.
你知道的,妈妈
I know you did that when you were 12,
我知道你们12岁是那样的
But it is an honor to sit in the front row,
但坐在前排是种荣幸
and eleanor specifically requested you.
并且埃莉诺特别邀请了你
it is the only way to see a show, serena.
这是唯一看得见表演的途径,瑟琳娜
Yeah, but you don't know blair.
是的,但你不了解布莱尔
She would never forgive me, ever.
她永远都不会原谅我的,永远
Okay, we'll do eleanor's show,
好吧,我们将发布埃利诺的时装表演
And then when we go to
然后当我们一起
the marc jacobs after party,
去看马克?雅各布的时装秀时
your friend blair can come along. I have extra passes!
你朋友布莱尔可以跟着来,我有多余的票
see, that is a wonderful idea.
看吧,多好的主意啊
Oh. uh, she might be okay with that.
她不会介意的
I'll ask her.
我会问她的
oh, sorry. forgive me, girls. I have to take this call.
抱歉姑娘们,我得去接个电话
It's my art dealer. did you find the photo?
这是我的画廊经纪商,你找到照片了吗
It can't have already sold.
它不可能已经卖掉了
The auction's not until next week.
拍卖到下周才结束
Okay, well, find out who bought it and make them a better offer.
好吧,我会找出来谁买的,然后高价买进
Blair, what could we have done to deserve a visit from you?
布莱尔,什么风把你吹来了
I heard jenny wasn't feeling well,
我听说珍妮不舒服
so I brought her some chicken soup.
所以我给他买了鸡肉汤
That's thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到
Uh, but I think you have the wrong information.
但是我觉得你得到的消息错了
You mean jenny's not sick?
你是说珍妮没生病
That's strange.
那就怪了
When I ran into headmistress queller,
我跑去找咖勒校长时
She told me jenny humphrey hadn't been to
她告诉我珍妮?汉弗瑞得了严重单核细胞
School in ten days due to a bad case of mono.
已经十天没去学校上课了
Apparely, her mother called to make sure the school knew.
显然是是她妈妈打电话学校的
You know that jenny's working with your mom tonight.
你知道珍妮今晚和你妈妈一起工作
I also know that you don't have my daughter's best interests at heart.
我也知道你没那么关心我女儿
Whatever my motives may be, mr.Humphrey,
不管我的动机是什么,汉弗瑞先生
facts are facts, and the fact is,
事实就是事实,事实是
Jenny hasn't been to school in two weeks.
珍妮已经两周没来学校上课了
I happen to have headmistress queller's home number in my phone.
我手机里正好有咖勒校长的家里电话
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你为什么不自己问她呢
You know, that was so intense, how you talked to those hookers.
你知道药性很强,你是怎么和妓女聊天的
Who knew there was a sex club behind the white castle?
谁知道白色城堡后有家夜总会
Oh, and beer before liquor.
上烈酒前先来杯啤酒
How do you know so many twins?
你是怎么认识那么多双胞胎的
the twins find me.
她们找的我
Well, look, you know, i-i-i got to admit, this was, uh, this was awesome.
你知道,我得承认,这真是太棒了
We gotta do this again.
我们得再来一次
God. my feet are hot. are your feet hot?
天,我脚趾发烫了,你的呢
Why don't you take off your shoes? mm.
把鞋脱了怎么样
That feels amazing.
感觉好极了
Arthur, pull over.
奥瑟,靠边停下
This isn't brooklyn. aren't you taking me home?
这不是布鲁克林,你不载我回家吗
Get out.
下车
Wait. no. i-i-i don't-- tonight was nothing.
等等,不,我不是,今天什么都不干
You're just a drunken idiot...
你只是个喝醉的白痴
My amusement for the night.
你是我今晚的娱乐活动
Can I at least have my shoes?
我至少可以穿上鞋吧
Spotted--dan humphrey, shoeless and clueless...
注意,丹?汉弗瑞,光着脚,了无音讯
That's all. hey, baby. you want to go out?
结束了,宝贝,你想出去吗
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸爸,你在这干什么
I suggest you get up and come with me without another word.
你最好二话不说,跟我走
I can't. eleanor and laurel are gonna be back any minute.
我不能,埃莉诺和劳雷尔马上就要回来了
I don't care. as of this minute,
我不管,这一分钟为止
your fashion duties are over.
你的时尚职责结束了
Dad, I promised eleanor I'd fix this hem.
爸爸,我答应了埃莉诺把这条褶边缝好的
She's counting on me, okay?
她还指望着我呢,好吗
And I counted on you to show up to school,
我还指望你出现在学校呢
The school to which I pay tens of thousands of dollars every year,
为你上这学校,我每年付好几万呢
might I add.
可能还不止
So I think you've had plenty of practice letting people down.
所以我想你已经让别人失望很多次了
Dad, please. I can explain, okay?
爸爸,求你了,我能解释好吗
why would I believe anything you say?
为什么我要相信你说的
Let's go.
我们走
Okay.
好吧
They say in fashion, you can become a success overnight.
据说时尚界,你能一夜成名
But one minute you're in, and the next you're out.
但花无百日红
It's not as bad as it looks.
并不像那么糟
A girl in my class was e-mailing me my assignments,
我班上的女生给我发邮件告诉我作业
And I was keeping up with all of my reading.
我一直都在看书跟上进度
I just needed to get through fashion week, and it would have been fine.
我只是想完成时装周,一切都该很好
Being a liar and a truant is not what I would call "fine."
撒谎和逃学不是我所谓的好
Look, I'm sorry that I cut school and that I lied.
对于我翘课和撒谎我感到很抱歉
I just--i wanted to help eleanor so badly, and I did.
我只是我非常想帮助埃莉诺,而我做到了
Dad, I'm really good at this.
爸爸,我做得很好
Well, I hope you're as good at groveling.
我想你自掘坟墓也很好
I just spent 30 minutes on the phone this morning with
我今天早上花了30分钟和咖勒校长通话
Headmistress queller, convincing her that you shouldn't be expelled.
说服她不把你开除
I did my part. now you're gonna do yours.
我做了我该做的,现在该你了
You have an appointment at her office
你今天下午去她办公室
this afternoon to prove you're an
像她证明你很优秀
Honorable person worthy of a second chance. go get dressed.
该得到改过的机会,去换衣服吧
Dad, it's a saturday.
爸爸,今天是星期天
So be glad she's willing to come in on her day off.
所以很高兴她愿意在休假日接见你
What do you want? I tried to reach you all night.
你想怎么样? 我正晚都试着联系你
Why haven't you returned any of my calls?
你为什么一个电话也不回?
what is there to say?
我该说什么?
You've only taken over the girls at school and abandoned our
你只是接管了学校的女生并且摒弃了
Oldest tradition to go to my mother's show with a complete stranger.
老传统,和一个陌生人一起看我妈的秀
First of all, I didn't take over the girls at school.
首先,我没有掌管学校的女生
Are you really gonna pretend like you don't notice what's been going on?
你真想装作你没注意到现在的状况吗
What? these girls are like hummingbirds.
什么? 这些女孩就像蜂鸟一样
They move from flower to flower.
从一朵花飞向另一朵
They'll be on to someone else next week and then back to you.
他们下周又会去找别人然后又回到你身边
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
And I suppose it's not a big deal that you're sitting front row
我想你在我妈妈的秀上坐在前排也没什么
at my mother's show either. she asked me to do it as a favor.
大不了的,她出于好意要求我坐前排的
Oh, how could you possibly disappoint my mother?!
你怎么可以让我妈妈失望呢
Though you have no qualms about screwing over your best friend. fine.
虽然你对欺骗最好的朋友没过意不去,好吧
I won't go. Good!
那我不去了,太好了
And then poppy won't go, and her friends won't go,
那波比也不会去,她的好朋友也不会去
And you can explain to your mother why she has an empty first row.
你会向你妈妈解释前排空着
would that make you happy?
高兴了
at least I won't have to watch the next episode of the serena show.
至少我不回看到瑟琳娜表演的下一集了
you know, I was coming here to invite you to hang out with us.
你知道,我来这里是为邀请你和我们出去
Oh, how generous, serena.
好慷慨哦,瑟琳娜
I should feel so blessed that you would include me in your little group.
你把我加进你的小团体我感觉太受恩惠了
You know what, blair?
你知道吗,布莱尔
I am gonna go to that show, and I'm gonna sit front row,
我会去看那场演出,坐在第一排
And I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.
还要享受在那的每一刻
Boo!
But-- brooklyn kid sees a live hooker for the first time,
但布鲁克林的孩子第一次见到妓女
loses his shoes.
丢了鞋子
There's so much saccharine in this, it's giving me cancer.
这其中有太多故作多情的了,弊病太多
All right, but I did what you told me.
好吧,但我做你你叫我做的
I-i went out with a guy I can't stand.
我和一个我不能忍受的人出去了
Uh, yes.
是的
This charlie trout character--
这个查利?特劳特角色
now that guy's interesting, complex,
现在有趣而复杂的
A young mephistopheles.
一个年轻的恶魔
Write from his point of view. then you'd have a story.
从他的观点来写,然后你也有了故事
no, no. No, there's no way that I'm writing from his point of view.
不不不,我不可能从他的观点来写作
I hate that guy.
我讨厌那个人
you're judging the character, humphrey.
你在判定一个人,汉弗瑞
You think capote got national acclaim
你认为用杀手就该用"冷血"来形容
For "in cold blood" by judging the murderers?
角斗士披上披肩就该得到欢呼
I'm--i'm guessing no.
我想不是吧
Dig beneath the surface.
透过表面去挖出本质
Get into charlie trout's head.
把自己当成查理?崔洛特
Find the character's humanity.
去揣摩那人物的人性
That might be difficult.
这可不简单
We all have a secret.
人们都会有秘密
A writer's best tool is the ability
一个作家最厉害的工具就是有揭开
to draw out a subject's secret and use it.
事物间的秘密并加以利用的能力
Okay, so I go back out there,
好吧,那我回那儿去
I-i make him trust me and find out his secret?
让他信任我,然后发掘出他的秘密
Be ruthless and bring me back a story with teeth.
别留情面,给我带回点猛料
The models are arriving,get here now!!!
模特们到了,快点过来
Did you find it?
找到了没
I did. did you offer the seller whatever they want fort?
找到了,你应允了卖家的开价吗
I didn't have to. you already know the man who bought it.
没那必要,你已经知道谁是买家了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your husband. bart boughit anonymously.
你丈夫,巴特匿名把它买下了
I had to call in a favor with a friend at sotheby's to get his name.
我是请苏富比的朋友帮忙才拿到他的名字
But I never mentioned it to him.
但我从没跟他说过这事
No one knows about that mapplethorpe.
没人会知道有那张梅普尔索普拍的照片
I highly doubt it was a coincidence.
我相当的怀疑这是个巧合
He's bart bass.
他可是巴特?拜斯
I'm sure he found out about it
我相信他有能力找出来
and bought it for you as a gift.
并买来给你当礼物
I hate to say that I'm surprised that he knows me so well
我不想承认他对我如此了解让我惊讶
but that is the kind of husband I've always wanted.
但这的确是我梦想中的丈夫类型
Lena, so glad you could make it. I love your hat.
丽娜,真高兴你能来,帽子真好看
This way, poppy. can we get a picture? serena! poppy!
看这边波比,我们能照张相吗瑟琳娜波比
Excuse me.
失陪下
Oh. is there a problem, serena?
瑟琳娜,有什么问题吗
Yeah, there is.
是的
Excuse me. I think there's been a mistake.
对不起,我想这里弄错了
My name is serena van der woodsen
我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
and someone else's name is on my seat.
我座位上放着别人的名字
Let me check.
让我查查
There's no mistake.
没有错误
Miss van der woodsen is sitting in the back row.
范德?伍德森小姐座位就在后排
no, she's not.
不,不是的
She's in the front row with poppy lifton.
她坐在前排在波比?丽芙顿的旁边
what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
My job, no thanks to you.
这是我的工作,不是因为你
don't you have socks to darn?
你还有很多袜子要补吧?
Blair, this is not about you or me.
布莱尔,这与你我无关
Go find serena's name card and put it on the correct seat.
去找到瑟琳娜的名片,放在正确的位子上
Don't touch serena's name card. it remains where it is.
别碰瑟琳娜的名片,原来在哪就放哪
Jenny, why aren't you backstage?
珍妮,你怎么不呆在后台
Oh. what's going on?
发生什么事了?
Uh, it seems like someone's moved serena's seat.
好像某人改了瑟琳娜的座位
Yeah, someone.
是啊,某人
What is the matter with you? I am so sorry, serena.
你这是怎么了?瑟琳娜,我真抱歉
Would you take care of this right away, please?
你能尽快处理下这个吗
Could you just spare me the dramatics for one day?
你能省点劲不给我惹祸吗
Go backstage. try not to get underfoot.
到后台去,别碍事
Jenny, I am so glad that you are here.
珍妮,你来了我真高兴
Yeah? good to hear your voice, too, dad.
爸爸,听到你的声音我也很高兴
What is it, chuck?
恰克,什么事?
I remembered you were flying in tonight.
我记得你是晚上的飞机
I wondered if we could have a drink.
我们现在能不能和一起喝一杯
why? what kind of trouble are you in?
为什么,你惹什么麻烦了
Is it unimaginable for a son to just want to
一个父子间的对话
sit and talk with his father?
都这么难吗?
Chuck, I'm tired, I'm jet-lagged, and ...
恰克,我很累飞机还晚点了而且...
And I have to take this call.
而且我还得接你的电话
Okay. well, maybe later.
好吧,以后再说
Good talking to you, too.
和你通话我也很开心
So was that really the best you had last night?
昨晚你真有在状态里吗
Don't tell me that was the great chuck bass.
别说那就是大人物恰克?拜斯
Stick around.
别走
Hey. um, would you mind putting this in the back for me?
你能帮我把这个放到后面去吗
It's my dress for the after party. no problem.
这是我庆功宴要穿的礼服,没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Somehow my job got mixed up with jenny's,
不知怎的我和珍妮的工作混起来了
And I want to make sure there's no more confusion.
我想确保我们之间不会弄混
What does the list say jenny's in charge of?
单子上说珍妮是负责什么的
Making sure the models get from here to the runway.
负责引导模特们从这儿走到T台上
Great. thanks a lot.
太好了,谢谢
Spotted--
现场播报
blair waldorf looking to do a good deed?
布莱尔?霍道夫期待着做什么好事么?
There's a first time for everything.
万事都有第一次
So what's it really like to be chuck bass?
那么恰克?拜斯到底是什么样的人呢
Were you-- were you a happy kid?
你,你童年快乐吗
When'd you start drinking in bars alone?
你何时开始独自在酒吧里喝酒的
When I realized hot, desperate women drink in bars alone.
当我发现绝望的惹火女人们也如此时
What's your father like?
你父亲是什么样的人呢
me.
像我
Only older...
只是老些
And meaner.
而且更卑鄙
Look, 20 questions is getting a bit boring.
瞧,这20问游戏开始有点无聊了
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to pursue a more fulfilling pastime.
失陪下,我想去找些乐子
I pay cash up front now. let's go.
我当面付现金,我们走吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, my mistake.
我弄错了
Hey. what's up?
怎么了
That guy just said I'm a hooker.
那家伙说我是个妓女
Did you just call my girlfriend a prostitute?
你刚才称我女朋友为妓女吧
It was an honest mistake.
不过是个诚实的错误
There's nothing honest about it.
这一点也不真诚
Come on. calm down. he said he was sorry.
别这样,冷静下,他都道歉了
Did he? well, uh, maybe I should teach him some manners then.
有吗,也许我该教他些礼仪了
It's not my fault your girlfriend dresses like a high-class call girl.
你女友穿得像个高级妓女不是我的错
That's it. you're dead. ooh!
够了,你死定了
Jenny!
珍妮
Message one.
第一条留言
Mr. humphrey, this is headmistress queller.
汉弗瑞先生,我是奎勒校长
I spoke with jennifer this afternoon,
今天下午我和珍妮弗谈过了
And the situation has gotten out of control.
但事态已经失控
Please call me immediately.
请尽快给我回电话
End of new messages.
消息结束
Michael! michael!
迈克尔,迈克尔
Oh, you look gorgeous, tinsley. thank you.
汀斯莉你真可爱,谢谢
cristina! over here!
克里斯蒂娜,看这边
Full house.
客满啊
Mm-hmm. jenny, get the models ready to go.
珍妮,让模特们准备出场吧
Done. good.
好的,很好
Where are the models? what? which models?
模特哪去了,什么,哪个模特
The models that are about to walk the runway
那些穿着你妈妈设计的衣服
Wearing your mother's clothes?
该去T台上走秀的模特们啊
oh, those models.
那些模特啊
Somehow they got the idea that they'd been overbooked
不知怎的她们觉得用不着这么多人
so they went home.
所以她们就回家了
What? they went home?
什么,回家了
They're not the brightest bulbs, are they?
她们也不过是陪衬而已,是不
Jenny, we start in ten. are the models ready?
珍妮,十点开始,模特们准备好了吗
No. the models are gone.
没有,模特们都走了
What? what do you mean, the models are gone?
什么,模特们走了是什么意思
How can they be gone?
她们怎么能走
Wh--what did you do with them? are you trying to kill me?
你怎么对她们的,你是想杀了我吗
Laurel, it's gonna be okay.
劳雷尔,会没事的
What? I have an idea.
什么,我有个主意
Jail, brawling in public.
监狱,在公共场所斗殴
You know, I hear yale's looking to recruit more bar fighters this year.
我听说耶鲁今年将会多招些酒吧斗殴者
Bar fighters and, um, pacific islanders.
酒吧斗殴者和,太平洋岛居民
They're looking to round out the freshman class.
他们期待着完成新生招收
For what it's worth, humphrey, you had my back.
汉弗瑞,不管怎样我都支持你
Never thought I'd say this, but thanks.
从没想过我会这么说,还是谢啦
oh, that--that changes everything.
一切都变了
College versus chuck bass' gratitude
大学和恰克?拜斯的感激之情相比较
I think that's a-an even trade.
我想这是个公平交易
Oh. oh, no. my dad-- my dad's gonna kill me.
不,我爸爸会杀了我的
Count yourself lucky.
你算走运的了
Lucky? h-how is it lucky that my own father is gonna murder me?
走运,要被亲生父亲杀了怎么算是走运?
My father doesn't care enough to get angry. yeah, I'm sure.
我爸懒得生我的气,我相信
Please. he expects this.
拜托,他就希望我这样
Oh, he'll be annoyed that he has to call his lawyer.
就算他要去叫个律师来都觉得烦人
After that...
之后
Has he always been like that?
他总是这样吗
Since the day I was born.
自从我出生以来
No, that's crazy.
不,那太糟了
Even bart bass doesn't hate babies.
就算是巴特?拜斯也不会讨厌孩子
It's, uh, it's in our d.n.a.
这是我们基因注定的
I think disney did a study. he hated me.
我想迪斯尼研究过,他恨我
That doesn't make sense.
这没道理啊
It does if his beloved wife...
如果他挚爱的妻子
Died giving birth to me.
因为生我而死就讲得通了
That's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Tell him that.
去和他说吧
Sometimes I swear he thinks I killed her.
有时我发誓他认为是我杀了她
Who knows? maybe I did.
谁知道呢,也许就是我
Chuck bass, your lawyer called.
恰克?拜斯,你的律师来电了
You've been released.
你被释放了
I'll, uh...
我会
See if my lawyer can have you released into his custody.
看我的律师能否让你释放且受他监护
If they haven't reached your father yet, maybe they won't have to.
如果他们还没联系到你爸,那就不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
Lily, I'm home.
莉莉,我回来了
I have missed you.
我好想你
Good, because I am going to steal your passport and lock you in our room.
很好,我要偷了你的护照把你锁在房里
That sounds like the perfect plan.
听起来好像是个完美的计划
But not before I give you something.
但在我给你东西前可不行
I mean, if it's not your taste, we can exchange it.
如果不和你口味,我们可以换一个
Oh, no, no, no. the necklace is exquisite.
不不不,这项链很精致
It's... it's just-- you didn't happen to buy a piece of art recently?
只是,你最近没碰巧买了个艺术品吗
Perhaps a mapplethorpe?
比如梅普尔索普的作品
Yes, I did.
是的,我买了
You did. oh! you did. you got it for me.
你买了,你买了,你买来给我的
Oh! how did you know and when can I see it?
你怎么知道的,我啥时能看到呢
Well, you can't.
你不能
No one can.
没人能
I don't understand.
我不明白
Lily, I'm a powerful man,
莉莉,我是个有权势的人
and that makes me and those around me a target,
那让我和我周围的人都成了目标
And it is my job to protect this family from
保护我的家人免于受到任何可能伤害到
Anything that can be used against us
我们的东西是我的职责
used against us?
伤害我们的东西
Wait a minute. wait a minute.
等等,等会儿
H-how did you even know about it?
你怎么会知道它的
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你曾雇人来窥探我的过去吗
Do you have a lily bass dossier?
你有莉莉?拜斯的档案吗
I want to see it.
我要看看
Lily...
莉莉
I want to see it.
我要看看
Everything.
所有的一切
How on earth does one lose models?
为什么我的模特都走了
N-n-never mind. this is going to be sensational.
不要紧的,这场秀还是会很轰动的
"models lost, socialites save the day."
模特离场,社交名流取而代之
Oh! your show will get so much press,
这场秀肯定成为媒体的焦点
it'll drive marc jacobs to drink.
马克?雅各布斯见后,就会借酒消愁
God forbid.
但愿不会如此
Every time he goes to rehab, his sales soar.
每次他在康复所出来,生意就会蒸蒸日上
What do you think?
怎么样
Well, the dress fits. mm-hmm.
裙子合身
How handy is it that society girls are wafer-thin?
千金名媛都是骨感美女,现成的模特
I hope you know what you're doing.
希望你清楚你正在做什么
yeah. me, too.
我也这样希望
Hey. why aren't you dressed?
喂,你怎么还没有换衣服
I don't think I'm gonna do this.
我不打算做了
Blair would be crushed.
这样会伤布莱尔的心
If anybody's gonna walk the runway in eleanor's designs,
穿着埃莉诺时装在天桥展示的人
it's her.
非她莫属
Serena, I've only known you for a few weeks,
瑟琳娜,你我相识仅数周
But it's pretty clear you've spent your whole life
但显然意见,你整天都在想着布莱尔
Worrying about blair and what she thinks and how she feels.
担心这样不合她的心,那样不如她的意
You don't understand.
你不明白
I was best friends for years with this girl
我也曾和一个像布莱尔一样的女孩
that was just like blair,
做了几年好朋友
And it was subtle,
我们感情很好
but I was always having to make myself less sparkly so that she wouldn't feel insecure.
但是我总不能比她出彩,不然她会伤心
Till one day I finally realized that is crazy...
终有一天,我发觉这简直就是不可理喻
'cause a true friend
因为,真心的朋友
would want you to be your most beautiful,
会衷心希望她的好友成为
Vibrant self.
最美丽夺目的星星
No, I just--i really don't want to hurt her.
不,我只是-我只是不想伤她的心
I know. I know.
我了解,我了解
But is that a good reason to hide your light?
但是这是埋没自己才华的理由吗
You're gorgeous, sweet, amazing.
你是个美丽,贴心,了不起的女孩
If blair's a true friend, she'll support you.
如果布莱尔是你真的朋友,她会支持你的
You're right.
你说得对
Yeah? okay. come on.
好吧,跟我来
Eleanor, where's my dress?
埃莉诺,我的裙子在哪里
Here. here. blair.
这里,这里,布莱尔
This will be beautiful on you.
这件衣服为你而设
it's for the finale. are you sure?
谢幕时穿的,你确定吗
Yes, yes. it's fine. just hurry. okay.
是的是的,我没事,快换衣服吧,好
Where's serena?
瑟琳娜呢
She's on stage.
在台上呢
But I have her dress.
但她的裙子在我手上啊
You mean
这样说来
serena's on the runway of eleanor
瑟琳娜岂不是在埃莉诺?霍道夫的
Waldorf's show in a design not made by eleanor waldorf?
时装发布会上穿着别人的作品走秀了吗?
Oh, dear.
天啊
That's not my dress.
那不是我的设计
Yeah. i-it's my dress.
不是,那是我做的裙子
why did you do this?
你为什么要这样做
I waved the white flag at school.
在学校的时候我已经投降了
Why don't-- why don't you
你已经出尽风头了
just claim your throne and leave me alone?
为什么还对我穷追猛打
Because I can't.
因为我不能罢休
This is about serena. I didn't realize.
这是因为瑟琳娜吧,我之前不知晓
And why would you?
那你为什么要参一脚
Y-you might be privileged, blair,
布莱尔,或许你是得天独厚
But you work for every single thing you've achieved,
但你所有的一切都是你努力争取来的
like me.
就像我
Serena just glides through.
而瑟琳娜不费吹灰之力,就能获得
Tell me about it.
倒是跟我说说
I wanted to be your friend
去年,我费尽心思想做你的朋友
last year for a reason.
是有原因的
I wanted you to like me.
我希望你能喜欢我
Here you go.
Hey, you gave me the wrong bag.
这不是我的
You have letters
你竟然找到
that I wrote to my college boyfriend?
我在大学时候写给男友的情书?
You mean the professor you
你是说那个在学生时期
slept with while at school.
和你勾搭上的教授吗
Bart, where did you get these?
巴特,你怎么找到这些的
it doesn't matter, lily.
莉莉,这不重要
I love you, and my concern is for our family.
我爱你,我为我们的家庭着想
Bart, I'm not ashamed of who I am.
巴特,我并不为自己感到羞耻
I may have concealed things in the past,
对于过去,我可能有所隐瞒
but not anymore.
但是现在的我已不再如此
I want my children to know their mother.
我想让我的孩子理解他们的母亲
This is something you want your kids to know?
你想让你的孩子们知道这个吗
Who gave this to you?
谁给你的
Chatter in distance) you were writing about me?
你在写关于我的故事吗
Where'd you get that?
你怎么拿到的
You watch your back.
给我小心点
No one uses chuck bass.
没人可以利用恰克?拜斯
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
但愿你在这里待得快乐
I hope they make a humphrey sandwich.
希望他们把你搓成三文治
The story I told you about my mother?
关于我妈的那件事
I was lying.
我骗你的
My mother died in a plane crash in the andes when I was 6.
我妈在我6岁时在安第斯山遇上空难死了
You did this on purpose.
你是别有用心的
You put serena into your dress
你安排瑟琳娜穿上你的设计
so you could sneak it into my show.
你就可以借着我的发布会成名
No, I didn't. I swear.
我发誓,不是这样的
When I expose your eve harrington ways,
当我把你的所作所为公诸于世
Your bright future will be snuffed out like a candle.
你的灿烂前程将会灰飞烟灭
Eleanor, andrine leon talley
埃莉诺,安德鲁?里昂?泰利
is raving about the finale dress.
为谢幕的那条裙子而痴迷
He said it was the perfect culmination to your line, loved it.
他说是你整个设计的完美诠释,喜欢极了
They loved the dress?
他们喜欢那裙子吗
My dress?
我的裙子?
Eleanor,
埃莉诺
I used scraps of fabric I found around the atelier,
裙子用的是工作室找到的有剩布料
And I adapted one of your old patterns.
并按照你以前的设计做的
It's basically your design.
所以,基本来说,是你的设计
please take credit for it.
这都是你的功劳
I am eleanor waldorf.
我是埃莉诺?霍道夫
I do not have to take credit for a dress made by a child.
我不需要在一个小姑娘的身上领功劳
Mom, jenny saved the show.
妈妈,珍妮救了这场秀
It was her idea to use the socialites.
用社会名媛做模特也是她的主意
And look. it's a smash success.
看啊,这是空前的成功
Take your bow.
去谢幕吧
Please?
好吗
What else are you gonna do, mom?
不然,还能怎样呢,妈妈
What the hell.
管它的
A guy's acting crazy outside, wants to be let in,
有个人在外面大吵大闹要进来
says he's your father.
他声称是你的爸爸
Should I put him on the list?
我要让他进来吗
Um, no.
不要
My dad's out of town. it must be a mistake. okay.
我爸爸出城了,肯定是弄错了,好的
When the phone rang in the dead of the night,
三更半夜,突然来电
I expected a booty call from lucy the stewardess,
我还以为是空姐露西
not a call from lockup.
想不到是你从拘留室打来的
Yeah, look, I'm sorry about this.
是的,我实在很抱歉
I didn't have anywhere else to turn, really.
我别无选择了,真的
Police stations at midnight
夜半拘留在警察局
make me nostalgic for my youth.
是我青春的烦恼之源啊
So it turns out that guy you clocked dropped the charges.
被你揍了一顿的那人,撤诉了
Oh, good. that--that's a relief.
太好了,放下心头大石
I'm proud of you, humphrey. you really shook it up. yeah.
汉弗瑞,真为你骄傲,你挺身而出
Did you get charlie trout's secret in the process?
查理?崔洛特对你坦白心扉了吗
Uh, yeah, yeah. he thinks he killed his mother.
他认为,他要为自己母亲的死负责
Bingo! you're gonna have a hell of a story.
好极了,这下你可有题材了
Yeah, you know, I'm-I'm not gonna use it, though.
话虽如此,但是我不打算写这个了
What do you mean?
此话何解
Well, if I have to exploit people to be a good writer, then, you know,
如果专揭人短才能成就好写手的话
Maybe-- maybe I'm not a good writer.
或许,或许我不是那块料
I don't--i'd rather be safe than use people for art.
我宁愿中规中矩,写些好的故事
Harris was right when he cut you loose.
当你过来的时候,哈里斯说得对
You'll always be second-rate.
你是二流的料
Maybe, maybe, but you know what?
可能,可能吧,但是你知道吗
I have--i have an idea for a new story.
我有了新的灵感了
Iit's about an egomaniacal, washed-up writer
是关于一个自私自利的作家
who manipulates his protege.
如何操纵他的学生的故事
It's a classic tale of disillusionment.
这是个经典的梦想破灭的故事
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
I'll look for it in "reader's digest."
或许我能在读者文摘看到你的大作
I can use it to prop up my pulitzers.
或许我能借此荣获普利策奖
I would like to thank everyone for making the show a spectacular success.
我要感谢为这次成功付出努力的功臣们
But most of all, I would like to thank jenny humphrey,
特别鸣谢,珍妮?汉弗瑞
The sensational jenny humphrey.
了不得的珍妮?汉弗瑞
Without her hard work and talent,
没有她的天赋和努力
The show literally would not have gone on.
这场秀或许就不能举办了
To jenny.
为珍妮干杯
To jenny.
为珍妮干杯
To jenny.
为珍妮干杯
Serena, can we talk?
瑟琳娜,可以聊聊吗
About what? how you tried to publicly humiliate me?
聊什么,你怎么想方设法要我当众出丑的
You know about the dress.
裙子的事,你知道了吗
yeah, laurel told me.
是的,劳雷尔告诉我了
She said it was an accident.
她说这是无心之失
clearly, she doesn't know you.
显然,她不清楚你的为人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was hurt, okay?
我当时很伤心
Y-you blew off our most beloved tradition.
你破坏了我们尊崇的规矩
Just get over it, blair.
习惯下吧,布莱尔
Excuse me?
你说什么
My whole life,
我的一生
I have been bending over backwards to protect your feelings.
总要卑躬屈膝,掩藏自己,顾着你的感受
And you know what? it's not my fault you're so insecure.
知道吗,你的自卑心理不是我的错
And I'm sure it's not your fault you're so conceited.
当然不是你的错,你这个自傲的人
I'm just tired of trying to hold myself back so I don't outshine you.
我厌倦了做绿叶陪衬你这朵红花日子
Oh, my god.
天啊
Can you hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?
这话竟然出自你口
Just the truth.
实话实说而已
From now on, I'm gonna be who I am,
现在开始,我要展现自我
And if you can support that
如果你能够支持我
and not be threatened and competitive,
不找我茬,不把我视为威胁
Then great.
那固然是好
If not...
倘若不能
From now on, your privileges consist of bread, water and school.
现在起,你只能上学,喝水和吃面包
You can't make me give up my job with eleanor.
你不能强迫我辞掉埃莉诺那里的工作
Watch me. dad, you pursued your music
等着瞧,爸,你年轻的时候
when you were young.
不也是疯狂追求音乐吗
You didn't focus on school, and you got what you wanted for a while.
你也是无心学业,你也曾风光一时
And I don't want my children repeating my mistakes.
我不想我的孩子重蹈我的覆辙
And if your career had taken off,
如果你的事业有所成就的话
Then you wouldn't consider them mistakes.
你就不会认为这是个错误
And maybe I'm just more-- more talented than me? believe me.
或者我,比我更才华横溢?相信我
I hope you are.
我希望如此
I hope you become a success at whatever it is you choose,
无论你选择了什么,我都希望你能成功
After you finish school.
但首先要上学读书
well, maybe that's not the path I want.
这并不是我想要的人生路
Is that what you told headmistress queller,
你是这样对奎勒校长说的吗
That you don't care about all the school you've missed?
说你不介意旷课
No. I told her I'm not coming back.
不,我跟她说,我不来上学了
If there's one thing I've learned,
假如有样东西,我必须知道的话
It's that there would be no gossip without secrets.
那就是,流言蜚语总是伴随秘密而来
You might be brave enough to reveal your secret,
你或许能够勇于坦露心中的秘密
Only to have it used against you...
但却为人所利用
Or someone else's secret
或者别人的心底话
might affect you in unexpected ways.
能意外地令你有所触动
There are some secrets you're only too happy to keep.
有些秘密,你乐意去保守
Others surface only to be buried away deeper than they were before.
另外一些却被埋藏得越深越好
But the most powerful secrets are the truths you thought you could never reveal,
其实,最大的秘密就是那些不能说的真相
that once spoken, change everything.
一旦流露,一切都改变了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
clout [klaut]

想一想再看

n. 猛击,影响力 [英]破布 v. 猛击

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
vanity ['væniti]

想一想再看

n. 虚荣心,浮华,自负,无价值的东西

联想记忆
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的

联想记忆
blunt [blʌnt]

想一想再看

adj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的
v. 使迟钝,

 
spectacular [spek'tækjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的
n. 惊人之举,

联想记忆
amusement [ə'mju:zmənt]

想一想再看

n. 娱乐,消遣

 
blessing ['blesiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 祝福,祷告

 
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。