手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:气球飞走了(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Carol: Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.

你不用老是说话,你也可以对它唱歌。
Ross: Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想对着你的胃唱歌!
Susan: Hi, how's it going?
进展如何?
Ross: Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that?Does it always, uh?
嘘!正忙着呢,“我们来了,沿着街道走,看起来非常滑稽,所有人都看到了”喂,噢,你觉着到了吗? 他总这样吗,噢 ?
Carol: No, no that was the first.
不,没有,这是第一次。
Susan: Keep singing! Keep singing!
接着唱!接着唱!
Ross: Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you. When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we'll go to the zoo
“嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝,我已经等不及想见你。等你出来后,我会为你买百吉饼然后带你去动物园。”
Susan: I felt it!
我感觉到了!!
Ross: Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。没有乳房的那个……”
Rachel: This is really great. It's 5:00. My plane is now pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。现在已经五点了,我的飞机离开登机口起飞了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也许你可以下一班飞机。
Rachel: There is none.
没有了。
Phoebe: You can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩节了!
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
好吧,我只是想让你开心一点,你得迎合我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一点吗?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
锁眼只有一个,而钥匙有上千把。 你算算看
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么会有那么多钥匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以备不时之需,就象现在这样。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你听着,傻笑的这位。要不是你和你那该死的气球,现在我就在飞机上看着空姐欢迎我。但我没上飞机。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你说你带了钥匙,我发誓
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,没有。我如果拿了钥匙,我会说“拿了”,显然我没拿那该死的钥匙
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,够了,别再提钥匙了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
balloon [bə'lu:n]

想一想再看

n. 气球
vt. 使膨胀
vi.

联想记忆
keyhole ['ki:həul]

想一想再看

n. 钥匙孔 adj. 内幕的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。