Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会...不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day. Everyone's not me.
那天很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Why have I never heard of this guy?
我以前怎么没听说过这个人
Who? Quinn?
谁,奎恩吗
Just check him out.
探探他的底
Please. Okay.
拜托了,好的
I'm being asked to be part of an attack on this country.
我按照吩咐要参与对美国的袭击
I'm through.
我不干了
Brody just blew it up. The whole operation's dead.
布洛迪已经搞砸了,整个行动都玩完了
As long as his cover isn't blown, he's still in play.
只要他的身份没暴露,他就还能执行任务
Brody. Give me the keys.
布洛迪,钥匙给我
I'm trying to keep you
我正在努力帮你
from spending the rest of your life in a cage.
避免下半辈子在牢里度过
This deal of ours...
我们的这个所谓"交易"
...I think it's a way out for both of us.
我觉得这是你我共同的出路
Yes?
喂
I want to explain.
我想解释一下
I'm glad you feel that way.
很高兴你能这么想
Turn around. We're leaving.
调头,离开这里
She knows.
她识穿了
Tighten up the follow vehicles now.
跟踪车辆要跟紧
We cannot afford to lose him.
不能跟丢了他们
You say you want another chance.
你说你想要另一个机会
This is it.
就是这个
They just grabbed him.
他们刚刚抓了他
They're loading him into a helicopter.
他们要把他送上直升机
We're losing him!
我们要跟丢他了
Quinn?
奎恩
They're gone.
他们走了
They're... they're gone.
他们... 他们走了
They're just gone!
他们就这么走了
Go ahead, say it.
但说无妨
It's 12 hours since we lost Brody.
跟丢布洛迪已经十二小时了
Eight since Roya Hammad got back
罗亚·哈玛迪从事发地回来
from wherever they flew him to.
已经八小时了
No comment or second opinions
中情局也没有给出
about any of this at Langley, either.
任何其他想法
Terrorist chatter across all hot zones
所有热点地区
virtually nonexistent right now.
也没有任何恐怖活动迹象
Okay, I'll say it.
好,我来说吧
He's dead.
他死了
We don't know that for sure, Carrie.
我们还不确定,卡莉
If not physically dead,
就算没有生理死亡
operationally dead.
也无法再执行任务了
And time's ticking away.
时间紧迫
We have to talk about moving on.
我们得讨论后续计划了
The only move we have is to roll up Roya Hammad.
唯一的办法就是把罗亚·哈玛迪抓起来
Unless Brody's not dead,
除非布洛迪没死
and is somehow still in play with the terrorists,
仍然在跟恐怖分子周旋
in which case lifting her burns him.
这样的话,抓她等于毁了他
Be his death sentence.
等于判他死刑
That's a lot of ifs and maybes.
这里面有太多不确定因素
Agreed.
没错
Just putting all the cards on the table here.
我只是把所有可能性都列举出来
We've got to bring Roya in.
我们必须把罗亚带进局里
Let's do it.
开始行动吧
Mike, can you do it?
迈克,你去办吧
Don't, Saul.
不必,索尔
I'm okay.
我没事
This is where we say good-bye, Nicholas.
送君千里终须一别,尼古拉斯
Forever, if all goes well.
如果一切进展顺利,这就是永别了
You know I cannot do this without you.
你知道如果没有你,我完不成这项任务
Yeah.
知道
You have Allah's trust,
真主信任你
and therefore mine.
因此我也信任你
Allah knows more than anyone can
真主比任何人都清楚
how strong you are.
你有多坚强
Pray for me.
为我祈祷
And you for me.
你也为我祈祷
Do you have a pay phone I could use?
你这里有公用电话吗
Wait, do I know you from somewhere?
等等,我是不是在哪儿见过你
No, I don't think so.
应该没有
A pay phone?
公用电话
Not since last century.
现在哪还有那种老古董
Well, do you have a cell phone I could borrow?
那能借我手机用用吗
Hello?
喂
Hey. It's me.
喂,是我
Jesus, where have you been?
天啊,你这是去哪儿了
Carrie, I need you to go get my family right away.
卡莉,我要你现在就去把我家人接走
Okay, and take them somewhere safe.
把他们带到安全的地方
We've been going out of our minds.
我们都快急疯了
I don't care where.
不管带到哪里
I don't care what it takes.
不管要付出什么代价
Can you please, please do that for me right now?
拜托你马上替我办这件事好吗
Yes. Where are you?
好,你在哪儿
What's been going on?
出什么事了
I'll call you back in an hour, once it's done.
等你办妥了,我一小时后打给你
Well?
怎么
Leave Roya in play. Cancel the lift.
不能抓罗亚,取消行动
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This man has been off the radar
等等,这家伙过去十二小时人影未见
the past 12 hours, in the company of known terrorists.
和定性的恐怖分子在一起
We need to be extremely fucking vigilant here.
我们得万分警惕
Carrie? I... he asked me to...
卡莉,他让我
to move his family somewhere safe.
让我安全转移他家人
He's alive, asking us to protect his family.
他活着,求我们保护家里人
That's a check mark in the plus column.
这是一个好的信号
Carrie's right. Stand down the lift team on Roya Hammad.
卡莉说得对,停止逮捕罗亚的行动
What number was Brody calling from?
布洛迪用哪儿的号打的
Uh, 443 area code-- a Baltimore cell.
区号443 巴尔的摩那边
Run that number.
查那个号
He said he'd call back in an hour,
他说一小时后打回来
once the family's safe.
等家人安顿好
If there's a threat to them,
要是他们有危险
what happens next has to look like
我们办这件事时
just another day in the burbs.
绝不能兴师动众
Yeah, no CIA footprint anywhere near that neighborhood.
没错,不能有中情局的人马出现在附近
Whoever we send in has to be somebody
派去的人要认识布洛迪家人
the Brody family knows and trusts.
而且受到他们信任
Shit.
妈的
I'm coming.
来了
Mike.
麦克
Jess, don't panic. Please, just listen.
杰西,别急,听我说
Do as I say. Everything's fine, but...
按我说的做,没事的,就是
Is it Brody?
布洛迪出事了
Is he all right? No...
他没事吧,不
I haven't seen or heard from him in two days.
我都两天没他消息了
The CIA sent me, Jess.
杰西,中情局让我来的
There's a threat. A threat?
有危险,危险
What threat? To us?
什么危险,我们吗
Well, it's to do with something Brody's working on
和布洛迪给中情局做的事有关
with the CIA, or else it would be him standing here.
不然站在这的就是他了
You mean like a terrorist threat?
是恐怖袭击吗
It's not specific.
还不确定
This is just a precaution, so...
不过以防万一,所以
no school for you guys today. You're going to come with me.
孩子们今天别上学了,你们跟我走
We're coming with you where?
跟你去哪儿
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Go get your brother.
叫你弟弟去
Hurry!
快
This is bullshit.
真他妈扯
If my dad wants to move us,
要是我爸想带我们走
he can come here and explain it himself.
他大可以亲自回来解释
It's not your dad, Dana; it's the CIA.
不是你爸,丹娜,是中情局
They were the ones who called me.
是他们找得我
Trust me, it's my dad.
少来,肯定是我爸
Everything that goes wrong right now is my fucking dad,
现在出事的绝逼是我老爸
so get out of my room, Mike!
你滚出去,麦克
Get... Hey! You don't talk to me like that.
丫头,你怎么和我说话呢
I'm here to help,
我来帮忙的
and you damn well know it.
你最好搞清楚
I'm not asking, and nor is the CIA,
我不是在求你,中情局也不是
so get your shit together
所以赶紧收拾你那些破烂
because it's happening, and it's happening now,
火烧眉毛了,你知道吗
even if I have to carry you out of here
就算你怎么闹腾
kicking and screaming.
我也得把你们弄走
Hello.
喂
Are they safe yet?
他们安全了吗
Yes.
是的
Where?
送哪儿了
Can't discuss that on an open line.
电话没加密不能说
Remember where we first met?
记着咱俩头次见面那里吗
And I don't mean your office.
不是说你办公室那次
In the rain?
下雨那天
I'll see you there in 30.
半小时后那里见
Come on.
快点啊
Let's go, man. Let's go.
进啊伙计,快进去
The point is, until today,
主要是,直到今天
this look into Quinn that you and Carrie asked us to do
你和卡莉让我们查奎恩这事
was feeling like a big fucking jerk-off.
才他妈有了点眉目
Everywhere we looked, he checked out.
过去查的都没问题
Till today? What happened today?
直到今天,今天怎么了
We tracked down where he lives.
查到了他的住址
Took a peek into his apartment.
进他家瞄了几眼
Shit, Virgil.
这事搞的,维吉尔
Told you to check him out, not break into his apartment.
我让你查查他,没让你闯进他家
Show him, Max.
麦克斯,给他看看
Anti-intrusion devices everywhere.
到处都是防入侵机关
Man lives like he's ready to bounce at a moment's notice.
这人永远警惕着任何风吹草动
That's it?
就这些
A CIA analyst is a security-phobe?
不就一没有安全感的中情局分析师
His personal life's a little wanting?
谁私生活能一点毛病没有
The field office is one thing, Saul,
索尔,做外勤的就算了
but I've never met an analyst that lives like this.
做分析哪儿有那么过日子的
Do you know what that is?
知道这是什么吗
It's a rifle-cleaning kit.
步枪清理工具
That pull-through cable tells me
枪管刷绳说明
that it's a rifle with a long-ass barrel.
那枪的枪管很长
A sniper rifle.
狙击步枪
Anything else?
还有吗
One personal item. We found it tucked away
还一样个人物品
in the only book that he has.
夹在他仅有的书里
Her name's Julia Diaz.
那女人叫茱莉亚·迪亚兹
Easy to trace because she's law enforcement.
很容易查,因为她在执法部门
Philadelphia PD.
费城警署的
Find out what precinct she's in and get me the address.
查下她在哪个警区,给我地址
Whoa! This is sick.
哇,逆天啊
You're stocked up on groceries and some half-decent wine.
日常用品应有尽有,还有些不错的红酒
If you need anything else, pick up that phone, hit one-one.
要是还需要别的,直接拨11
We're in the apartments on either side.
隔壁两间都是我们的人
Is there anything else you can tell me about this threat?
到底什么危险能多透露些吗
All I know is that your husband is working with the CIA on it.
我只知道您先生和中情局还在为此奔波
It's standard procedure for us
我们的标准程序就是
to move the families of any high-profile people
转移此类行动中引人注目人员的家人
who are working on operations like this to safe houses.
将其安置到安全屋
Is there a specific threat
会危及到
to me and my children?
我和孩子吗
Not that we know of, no.
据我们所知,还没有
But we don't take chances.
但不能存侥幸心理
This is the most secure place that you can be.
你们在这里是最安全的
Okay, Jess?
行吗,杰西
There's a TV in every room.
每个房间里都有一台电视
Every room? No way.
每间都有,不会吧
Yeah. They're all big-screens, too.
是的,而且都是大屏的哦
Where have you been, Brody?
布洛迪,你去哪儿了
Where's my family?
我家人在哪儿
They're in DC, safe.
他们在华盛顿,很安全
You have my word. Thank you.
相信我,谢谢你
Of course.
应该的
I thought I was dead, Carrie.
我以为我死定了,卡莉
It's really good to see you.
见到你真是太好了
Well, where did they take you on that helicopter?
他们用直升机把你带到哪儿去了
I don't know.
我不知道
40, 45 minutes.
飞了40到45分钟
Very fast, very low.
非常快,飞得很低
West.
向西
And dark.
一团漆黑
Away from any signs of civilization.
荒无人烟的地方
We have to hone in on all of the details now.
你现在得仔细回想所有细节
Every little thing.
每一件小事
I was taken to see Abu Nazir.
他们带我去见阿布·纳齐尔了
What? He's here.
什么,他在这里
Carrie, he's here. He's in America.
卡莉,他在这里,他到美国了
And he's planning an attack.
他正在策划一场袭击
Wait... Abu Nazir?
等等,阿布·纳齐尔
How is that even possible?
怎么可能
Jesus Christ!
我的老天爷
So they wire you to the car battery.
所以他们在你身上接了车载电池
What do you do?
你做了什么
I told them to kill me now.
我让他们马上杀了我
Because... whatever reason Nazir has
因为无论纳齐尔为什么
to torture me again is...
要再折磨我一次...
fuck him.
操他妈的
After all I've been through, fuck him.
在我经历过这些之后,操他妈的
You dared him to kill you right off the bat?
你当时让他马上把你杀了
Yeah.
对
Then what happens?
后来怎么了
They leave me there.
他们把我留在那里
They don't turn on the battery.
没有打开电源
I just sit there for a couple hours--
我在那里坐了一两个小时
three maybe, I don't know--
也可能是三个小时,我也不知道
sweating it out.
就在那里熬着
Then finally the door opens,
最后那扇门总算开了
and Nazir walks through with tea.
然后纳齐尔端着茶走进来
Tea?
茶
Yeah, the threat of torture was a test.
没错,威胁用刑是一项考验
And I think this was, too.
我觉得这又是一计
We have become unsure of your commitment
我们不确定你是否还会信守承诺
to our mission.
完成使命
"Our mission"?
"我们的使命"
I don't know anything about a mission.
我可不知道什么使命
I did exactly what was asked of me--
我完全按照要求行事
nothing more, nothing less.
仅此而已
You saved my life in Beirut.
在贝鲁特,是你救了我
No one asked you to do that.
没有人让你那么做
What is it, Nicholas?
怎么回事,尼古拉斯
What is troubling you?
你有什么困扰
I wanted to avenge Issa's death,
我想为埃萨的死报仇
not kill innocent civilians.
而不是杀戮无辜的平民
What if it's the will of Allah?
如果那是真主的意志呢
Neither of us know the will of Allah.
你我都不了解真主的意志
You taught me that yourself.
是你亲自教给我的
Each of us must decide what we can or cannot do.
我们要自己决定什么可为,什么不可为
So now you must decide.
那么现在,你必须决定了
What is your will, Nicholas?
你的意志如何,尼古拉斯
I tell him my will is close to breaking.
我告诉他,我的意志濒临崩溃
Did he ask
他有没有问
about your recent...
你近来...
...specific wavering with Roya Hammad?
与罗亚·哈玛迪会面时的情绪波动
Yes.
问了
And?
后来呢
I told him I'd underestimated the love I have for my family.
我告诉他我低估了自己对于家人的爱
And the fear for what would become of my wife and kids after I was gone
不知我死后,我的妻子和孩子会有何遭遇
had blindsided me.
这种恐惧突然袭上心头
How did Nazir react to your concern about your family?
纳齐尔对于你对家人的担忧作何反应
Your wife and children
就没必要担心
have nothing to fear...
你的妻子和孩子
if you stay true to yourself.
只要你忠于你自己
A clear threat.
显然是在威胁你
Did he ask you anything else?
他还问你其它事情了吗
No.
没有
Did he say how he got into the country? No.
他有没有说他是怎么入境的,没有
Did he say about the why of it?
他有没有说他为何要来
My choice was simple:
我的选择很简单
run, hide and wait for death
要么像胆怯的动物一样奔逃,躲藏
like a cowering animal,
等待死亡
like Bin Laden;
就像本·拉登
or die taking the fight to the enemy.
要么选择和敌人一决胜负
And the specifics of this fight are?
这场对决特指什么
Tomorrow afternoon, the vice president and I
我和副总统原定于明天下午
are scheduled to greet the Special Operations group
会见从阿富汗归来的
returning from Afghanistan.
特种部队士兵
At Dam Neck Naval Base.
在大坝峡海军基地
300 soldiers to be reunited with their families.
会有三百名士兵在那里与家人团聚
Nazir plans to hit the homecoming.
纳齐尔计划攻击那场归国欢迎会
How the hell is he gonna do that?
他打算怎么实施计划
It's a locked-down, classified event.
这是一项安保严密的秘密集会
All I know is what he told me.
我只知道他所告诉我的
He said he can't do it without me.
他说这件事没我他做不成
He said I'm essential to his plan.
他说我是这项计划中的关键角色
And your essential part in this attack is what?
那你这个关键角色在这场袭击中要做什么
To convince the vice president
说服副总统
to allow one reporter to cover the event.
准许一名记者来报道这次活动
Roya Hammad.
罗亚·哈玛迪
Yes.
是的
Is there anything else?
还有其它事情吗
Allahu Akbar.
真主保佑
No.
没了
That's it.
就这些
Wait here, please.
在这儿等着
Let's go.
我们走
Thoughts?
大家怎么看
Peter.
彼得
I don't know. It all feels too easy.
我不知道,感觉有点太轻而易举了
He could be lying; Nazir could be playing him
他可能在撒谎,纳齐尔可能在耍他
to misdirect us, lead us into a trap.
让他误导我们,带我们跳进陷阱
Saul.
索尔
It's possible.
有可能
By his own admission, Brody's in a confused state.
从布洛迪的口供来看,他自己也很迷糊
Spent 12 hours in the company of a man
他和一个有绝对控制权的人
who has considerable power over him.
共处了十二个小时
What do you think, Carrie?
卡莉,你有什么想法
I think the symbolism of murdering 300 American soldiers
当着三百名美国士兵妻儿的面
in front of their wives and children
杀死他们
is quintessential Nazir.
绝对是纳齐尔的作风
It's an idea worthy of him.
他绝对做得出来
Elite troops just back from killing Muslims on the battlefield,
剿灭穆斯林的精英小队刚刚从战地归来
just when they think they're out of harm's way?
就在他们觉得自己逃过一死时下手
So, with that in mind,
考虑到这一点的话
if Nazir is planning to use Roya Hammad to breach the base,
如果纳齐尔想让罗亚·哈玛迪袭击海军基地
what are we looking at?
会使用什么手段
There's that trunk of explosives
他们从葛底斯堡的裁缝店
they pulled out of the tailor shop in Gettysburg.
带走的一箱炸药
What, 'cause that'd be as simple as replacing her news crew
她也可以把新闻团队替换成恐怖分子
with terrorists and launching a Mumbai-style attack?
重演2008年的孟买连环恐怖袭击
Uh, or a combination of the two.
或者两个手段都用
Bottom line is we can't not follow up on this, David.
总之,我们不能置之不理,大卫
Nazir is in our sights.
纳齐尔出现了
We have to play this out.
我们必须追查到底
They don't believe me.
他们不信任我
In 90 minutes, the vice president will be in your office,
九十分钟后,副总统就会去你办公室
at which point David Estes will
到时候大卫·埃斯蒂斯
brief the two of you on these latest developments.
会向你们报告最新进展
He'll protect your deeper involvement, of course,
当然,他不会提到你也参与其中
and you'll do your best to look surprised.
你要尽量假装大吃一惊
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
I do.
相信
Because that's all I care about right now.
我现在只在意你的看法
Different phone, same number.
不同的手机,相同的号码
Think you're the only one who understands
只有你才明白
this fucker needs watching like a hawk?
必须紧密监视这个混蛋
How about Carrie?
卡莉呢
She understand that, too?
她明白吗
Want to call your family?
想联系你的家人吗
No.
不想
I'll just have to lie to Jessica again.
不然我又得向杰西卡撒谎了
They're in good hands, though, right?
他们都安排好了吗
Sure.
当然
And tomorrow, all of this will be over.
明天,这一切就会结束了
Right.
对
What's that look?
你这什么表情
I thought it would be easier for them
我觉得,如果他们有熟人陪着
if they were with someone they knew.
会感觉好一点
Let me guess: Mike Faber.
我猜猜,麦克·费伯
Your call?
你的决定
My call.
是的
Smart.
聪明
I thought so.
我也这么觉得
Is Dad in the CIA now?
爸爸现在在中情局吗
Is he going to have to leave again?
他又要离开我们吗
I don't think so.
不会的
All we know is that he's helping them with something for now;
我们只知道,他暂时在帮那些人做事
it'll be finished soon.
很快就会结束的
They playing?
他们玩牌吗
You know what, honey? Can you do me a favor?
亲爱的,能帮我个忙吗
Go set the table for dinner while we wait.
我们等着的时候,你去把餐桌收拾好
Go on.
去吧
I understand you're angry, Dana.
我明白你很生气,丹娜
I'm not angry at you.
惹我生气的不是你
In general, then.
是生我们大人的气吧
Hey, I'm mad at Brody, too, Dana.
我也很生布洛迪的气,丹娜
I can only imagine what it's like for you.
我想你可能比我更生气
You know, sometimes...
有时候...
I really just wish he had never come back from that stupid war.
我真的希望他战死在那场愚蠢的战争中
Don't say that.
别这么说
I mean, ever since he's gotten back, everything has gone to shit,
自从他回来后,事情就变得一团糟
and it just keeps getting worse.
现在越来越糟糕
We all come back from that war with some kind of wound.
我们从战争中归来,都会有些创伤
Did you?
你也有吗
Sure.
是的
For eight years, I thought I lost my best friend.
八年了,我以为我失去了最好的朋友
It's like I left him behind back there.
就好像是我把他撇在战场上
Table's set, Mom.
桌子收拾好了,妈妈
David. Sir.
大卫,阁下
Nick.
尼克
Sir.
阁下
Little unorthodox.
这有点不符合惯例
Mr. Vice President, we have a situation
副总统阁下,我们遇到了一点情况
that concerns both you and the congressman,
与您和议员阁下有关
and not a lot of time.
而且我们时间紧迫
A few hours ago, we received intelligence
几小时前,我们得到贝鲁特的两条情报
from two separate sources in Beirut that
均提到纳齐尔的恐怖组织
Abu Nazir's terrorist network is planning to attack
计划明天袭击在大坝峡举行的
the Special Operations group homecoming at Dam Neck tomorrow.
特种部队士兵归国欢迎会
We've got to divert the transport,
我们得改变行车路线
cancel the event.
取消活动
Sir, we believe, with your help,
我们相信,在您的帮助下
we have an extremely high-percentage shot
我们有极高的把握
at killing or capturing the terrorist cell and stopping the attack cold.
击杀或活捉恐怖团伙,终止恐怖袭击
With my help?
在我的帮助下
This is right in your wheelhouse, sir.
这事儿得您发话
I'm listening.
愿闻其详
It all hangs on the CNB correspondent
这一切都和CNB的记者有关
Roya Hammad.
罗亚·哈玛迪
I know her, know her well.
我认识她,我们挺熟
She's interviewed me several times.
她采访了我很多次
Sir, we believe she's working with Abu Nazir.
我们认为她是阿布·纳齐尔的同伙
What?
什么
Based on verbal information from the same assets
根据同一个在贝鲁特的线人
on the ground in Beirut.
口述的信息
Roya Hammad's a terrorist?
罗亚·哈玛迪是恐怖分子
We believe,
我们是这么认为的
strongly,
可能性很大
that not only is Ms. Hammad the delivery mechanism for this attack,
哈玛迪女士不仅是此次袭击的实施者
whatever form it may take,
手段尚不明确
but that she also intends to film it
她还要将袭击过程拍摄下来
for broadcast around the world.
在全球范围播出
What do you need from me, David?
你要我怎么配合,大卫
Officially allow her the access she's requesting
正式批准她此前的请求
so that we can monitor her movements,
以便我们监控她的行动
catch the entire cell red-handed
将整个恐怖团伙抓个现行
and roll them up before the attack can actually happen.
在袭击发生之前控制局面
Where's the White House on this?
总统那边什么意见
I'll leave that with you, sir.
那边就交给您了,阁下
I'll take care of the director.
我负责跟局长沟通
What do you think, Nick?
你怎么想,尼克
One question, sir.
有一个疑问,阁下
What happens if the plan goes wrong?
万一计划失败了怎么办
If this isn't done and dusted before you leave the residence
如果你们明早离开住处去往海军基地之前
for that base tomorrow morning,
我们没有处理干净
then we divert the troop transport and cancel the event.
我们会改变部队的行车路线,取消此次活动
Which, I assume, would blow your entire operation.
那么你们整个行动就失败了
Yeah.
对
Sir, there is one more thing.
阁下,还有一件事
What?
什么事
We have good reason to believe
我们有充分理由相信
that Abu Nazir is here,
阿布·纳齐尔来了
in the United States.
就在美国境内
How the fuck did that happen?
这他妈怎么回事
That can't go further than this room, Mr. Vice President.
这个消息仅限我们三人知道,副总统阁下
Get me these terrorists, David.
给我拿下这群恐怖分子,大卫
Yes, sir.
遵命
Make the call. Do it now.
给她打电话,现在就打
Hello?
喂
It's me.
是我
Vice president said yes.
副总统同意了
How did you manage to convince him?
你怎么说服他的
I told him that if he wants
我跟他说
to officially nominate me as his running mate,
如果想正式提名我为竞选伙伴
then there'd be no better time and place
最好的时机便是
to do it than at the naval base in front of the returning troops.
在海军基地归来的军人面前宣布消息
Very clever.
干得聪明
Our friend will be pleased.
我们的朋友会感到高兴的
Good.
那就好
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
When the plane lands at the base,
飞机抵达海军基地时
I'll be with my cameraman.
我会和摄影师在一起
You should find a way to be with me.
想办法到我身边来
Do you understand what I'm saying?
明白我什么意思吗
Yes, I do.
明白
See you tomorrow.
明天见
That's a bomb.
是炸弹
She just told him how to stay out of the blast radius.
她刚才在告诉他如何躲开爆炸半径
Stay with the cab.
盯住那辆出租车
I want all eyes and ears on her until this thing's over.
在行动结束之前,对她进行密切监视
We'll alternate in six-hour shifts.
咱们每六小时换一次班
I'll take the first one.
我先来
That leaves me with the doom watch.
那我只能值最后一班了
Okay, so congruent triangles.
接下来是全等三角形
Have you ever heard of the Donkey Theorem?
听说过人驴定律吗
Okay, give me the book.
把书给我
We'll look at it.
咱们一起看看
The capital city of the most powerful country in the world.
这里就是全球最强大国家的首都
Yep.
没错
The shit that goes on out there.
外面的那些破事
Thank you.
多谢你
For being here.
能来陪我
That woman was right.
那女人说得对
This is only half-decent.
这酒真是不怎么样
So, I figured you'd take the guest room.
你睡客房吧
Oh, I'm good with the living room couch.
我睡客厅的沙发就好
Take the guest room.
还是去客房吧
The kids will come in with me.
孩子们和我睡
You called for me, sir?
先生,您找我
Officer Diaz?
迪亚兹警官
And you are?
您是哪位
Richard Keller.
理查德·凯勒
Good to meet you, Officer.
很高兴见到你,警官
What can I do for you today, Mr. Keller?
您找我有何贵干,凯勒先生
Richard, please.
请叫我理查德
Is there somewhere we could speak in private?
能找个地方单独聊聊吗
What about?
聊什么
Your son.
你儿子
Actually, it's more about his father,
其实是想聊聊他父亲
John Sr.
老约翰
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Really?
说实话
IRS?
国税局的
Come with me.
跟我来
I haven't seen John since John Jr. was born,
小约翰出生后我就再没见过他爹
so that's four years.
有四年了
But he sends you money?
但他会给你抚养费
Am I right?
对吗
I've upset you.
你生气了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Occupational hazard.
这是职业病
I'm a cop, sir, not a moron
先生,我是警察,不是傻瓜
or a criminal.
更不是罪犯
So if you're looking to find some tax beef on me,
你想查我的税务状况
write me a letter.
就给我发信函
I can go get myself a lawyer,
我可以找个律师
and we can do this right.
咱们照章办事
Maybe it's not with you that we have a discrepancy.
可能你这边没什么问题
Maybe it's with your husband.
而是你丈夫的问题
We were never married.
我们没正式结过婚
Does he have anything to do with your son?
他跟你儿子有关系吗
Does that have anything to do with you?
这跟你有关系吗
If, uh...
能不能
if you could give me John's last name,
能不能告诉我约翰姓什么
for the record.
例行公事而已
Sure.
当然
I can confirm it for you.
我可以确认你说的对不对
It means you go first.
意思是你要先说
Understood the meaning.
我懂这话的意思
And since we're, uh,
既然我们都
being all open and honest here,
开诚布公了
Richard, how does the IRS
理查德,那么国税局
get that picture of me and my kid?
是怎么弄到我跟儿子这张照片的
Has something happened to him?
他出什么事了吗
What is this all about?
这到底是怎么回事
You're not IRS, are you?
你不是国税局的,对吧
If you'd like to check my credentials,
你想查我证件的话
be my guest.
请便
Well, I'm sorry to bother you, Officer.
抱歉打扰你了,警官
Have a good night.
晚安
You watching him?
你在盯着他吗
He's at his station, doing his thing.
他在位子上忙自己的事呢
John X, aka Peter Quinn,
约翰某某,也就是彼得·奎恩
is about to get a call from the mother of his child.
马上就会接到孩子他妈的电话
Hello?
喂
What did he look like, this man?
那人长什么样
No.
不
No, don't worry about it.
不是,别担心
You did fine.
你做得很好
I got to go.
我得挂了
Is Carrie still here?
卡莉还在吗
Yeah.
在
I got to go deal
我出去一趟
with some personal admin bullshit for 30 minutes.
处理点私事,大概要半小时
Can you cover for me?
你能替我一会吗
Me, cover for you?
我,替你
It's 30 minutes... no big deal.
就半小时,没什么大不了
Sure, not a problem.
好啊,没问题
You got him?
跟上他了吗
He took a bus.
他上了一辆公车
East.
往东走了
He's a slippery bastard.
这货真狡猾
He just got off. He, uh...
他刚下车了
he ditched his jacket and put on a hat.
脱了外套,戴了帽子
Now he's getting on another bus.
现在要上另一辆公车了
He's, um...
他在
he's talking to someone.
跟一个人说话
Where have you been?
你去哪了
You look wasted.
面色憔悴啊
I'm just old.
上岁数了
You'll get there sooner than you think.
时光转瞬即逝
See you at game time.
行动时再见
Max is on him.
麦克斯盯着他呢
So he met some guy on a city bus?
他在公车上见了一个人吗
You know him?
认识吗
Dar Adal.
达尔·阿德尔
Dar Adal?
达尔·阿德尔
That's Dar Adal?
他就是达尔·阿德尔
That's him.
是他
In the flesh.
就是他本人
I knew him 18 years ago,
我十八年前就认识他
when I ran company missions we don't talk about
当时我在索马里内罗毕间谍站
into Somalia, from Nairobi Station.
指挥中情局的秘密任务
If Quinn reports to a guy like Dar Adal,
如果奎恩的上级是达尔·阿德尔这样的人物
he's no more an analyst than I'm in Hair Club for Men.
他的身份背景绝对不简单
So what's he really doing on this task force?
他调过来到底是干什么的
I don't know.
不知道
You're early.
来得挺早
You're welcome.
不用谢
FBI liaison, two operations officers
调查局联络人
from the Special Ops group.
两个特种部队军官
The rest is in the memo.
其他人的名单在这份备忘录上
Carrie already in position?
卡莉已经就位了吗
Since 6:00 A.M.
六点就去了
Along with two follow teams
跟两队跟踪小组成员
across from Roya Hammad's building.
一起守在罗亚·哈玛迪住处对面
Waiting for her to get on the move.
等着她有所动作
Tac team? Two blocks off.
战术小组呢,离他们有两个街区
We sure it's just Roya in this cell?
确定这只有罗亚一个人吗
What about the other three in the, uh, news team?
新闻组其他三个人呢
Here she comes.
她来了
Apart from a DWI and a minor drug charge,
那三人只有酒驾和轻微的吸毒指控
they check out, but until we know for sure,
但在我们确定之前
everyone's a terrorist.
人人都是恐怖分子
We're moving.
我们行动了
Black Town Car.
她上了一辆黑色林肯车
Plate number L484K7.
车牌是L484K7
We got eyes on her news van?
有人盯着她的新闻车吗
Rolling follow team.
跟踪小组轮流在跟
The camera crew just pulled in
摄制组的人刚进了一家
to a restaurant two miles north of Dam Neck.
位于大坝峡北部两英里处的餐厅
Van's clean so far.
目前来说新闻车没问题
Morning.
早啊
How is everybody today?
大家今天好吗
Holding up.
挺得住
Right, guys? Guess what.
对吧,伙计们,你们猜怎么着
I just got clearance for you to give Congressman Brody
我刚得到了许可,你们可以用
a call on the satellite phone.
卫星电话跟布洛迪议员通话
He could probably use a call now,
他现在应该能打电话了
and we figured you'd want to check in
你们应该想跟他报个平安
and let him know that you're all doing fine.
让他知道你们现在安然无恙
Okay, great.
好极了
Just family talk, though.
只能话话家常
"Hi. How are you?" That sort of thing.
说说"你还好吗"这类的话
No mention of the CIA, please.
不能提到中情局,可以吗
Hello?
喂
Hey, Dad.
喂,爸爸
It's me, Chris.
是我,克里斯
He knows it's you, dorko.
他知道是你,笨蛋
What's going on?
一切还好吗
Just eating breakfast.
在吃早餐呢
Uncle Mike made huevos rancheros.
麦克叔叔做了墨西哥式煎蛋
Great. Say hi to him.
真好,代我向他问好
Dad says hi.
爸爸向你问好
So, uh, are we getting out of here soon?
我们很快就会离开这里吗
Sure, real soon.
当然,很快
This place is so cool.
这里太棒了
Hey, listen, that's great.
很好
I'm just running out to work.
我要赶着去工作了
Can I have a quick word with your sister?
能跟你姐姐说两句吗
Sure.
好的
Bye, Dad.
再见,爸爸
Bye, Chris.
再见,克里斯
Talk to your father.
跟你爸爸说话
Dana!
丹娜
Brody.
布洛迪
Hey.
是
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine, Jess. Where's Dana?
我挺好,杰西,丹娜呢
I don't want to.
我不想跟他说话
She's, um...
她...
still sleeping.
还在睡觉
Well, give her a kiss for me.
替我吻她一下
Yeah.
好的
Tell her I love her.
告诉她我爱她
She knows.
她知道
What about you?
你呢
You okay?
还好吗
Brody, can you tell me
布洛迪,你能不能告诉我
anything about what's happening,
到底发生了什么
what you're doing?
你在做什么
Only that I'm glad you guys are safe.
我只能说很高兴你们都安全
And it's all going to be over real soon,
这一切很快就会结束的
and we'll get back to the way we were.
我们会回到正轨
She's entering the restaurant.
她正走进餐馆
She's at a window counter with her camera crew,
她和摄制组坐在窗边
where she has a line of sight with the news van.
在那她能看到新闻采访车
Looks like she's ordering breakfast.
看起来在点早餐
Where's he going?
他要去哪
Liaison with the FBI in the field.
去当调查局的外勤联络员
FBI liaison?
调查局联络员
An analyst?
他不是分析员吗
He's wearing two hats today.
他今天身兼两职
Go.
去吧
All call sites, stand by.
各组准备
Possible bogey.
可能是敌方
Wait out. Wait out.
原地待命,待命
Blue SUV.
蓝色多功能越野车
Fits the description of the one
与布洛迪描述的
Brody saw Sandman get into yesterday.
神秘人物乘坐的车相符
Unknown number of passengers.
乘客数量不明
Is Nazir in it?
纳齐尔在里面吗
I can't tell. The windows are tinted.
不知道,车窗贴了膜
I can't see inside.
看不到里面
Now they're just sitting there, waiting.
现在他们就停在那等着
Who's really running this operation, David?
谁是这次行动的真正指挥,大卫
Excuse me?
你说什么
You or Dar Adal?
你还是达尔·阿德尔
And Quinn.
还有奎恩
Who is he really?
他到底是谁
What are his orders?
他的任务到底是什么
He's here to kill terrorists, Saul.
他是来这消灭恐怖分子的,索尔
Just like all of us.
跟我们所有人一样
Stand by. There's movement.
准备,有动静
Okay. Okay.
好了,注意
The first person out of the vehicle
第一个走出车子的人
is Nazir's munitions guy.
是纳齐尔的军需官
Stand by.
准备
And three I don't recognize.
还有三个我不认识
One more still in the van who I can't see.
车里还有一个人我看不到
They're opening the back of the news van.
他们在打开新闻车的后厢
They're moving what looks like camera batteries.
搬出来的东西像是摄影机电池
Now they're doing something at the rear
他们现在在车后做些什么
of the vehicle which I-I can't see.
我看不到
They're switching the camera batteries.
他们在替换摄影机电池
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
如果是那设备,起码有200磅
Tac One, Tac Two, Tac Three, move now. Over.
战术一号,战术二号,立刻行动,完毕
Show me your hands! FBI!
举起手来,联邦调查局
Bogey on the move.
敌方要跑
Intercept.
拦截
Got him.
拦截成功
Going in to confirm it's Nazir.
我现在进去确认是否是纳齐尔
Stand by.
待命
Waiting for confirmation of Nazir.
等待确认是否是纳齐尔
Show me his face.
把他脸转过来给我看
It's not him. It's-it's not Abu Nazir.
不是他,不是阿布·纳齐尔
It's not him. Sandman is not here.
不是他,神秘人物不在这
We do not have Sandman.
我们没有抓住神秘人物
Stand down.
停止行动
You still need him. I say again...
你还需要他,我再说一遍
stand down.
停止行动
What the hell are you doing here?
搞什么鬼,你怎么来了
Watching your back.
保护你
We got them, Brody.
我们抓到他们了,布洛迪
Your information was good.
你的消息很可靠
Got them all?
全部抓住了吗
All but Nazir.
除了纳齐尔都抓住了
He's still out there.
他仍然在逃
So, believe it or not,
所以,信不信由你
I am your best friend in the world right now.
现在我是你在这世上最好的朋友了