手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第二季 > 正文

权利的游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 爱一个人是什么感觉

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Maester Luwin, send a raven to Pyke

鲁温学士,给派克岛送只信鸦
informing my father of my victory here.
向我父亲通报我在此处的胜利
And one to Deepwood Motte to my sister.
再送一只给我在深林堡的姐姐
Inform her that she's to bring 500 men to Winterfell.
通知她率五百人前来临冬城
When do we sail for King's Landing?
我们何时起航前往君临?
Soon as I've consolidated my troops.
待我的军团整合完毕后
And you lead the fleet into Blackwater Bay.
而你负责率领舰队进攻黑水湾
The fist of the First Men. Thousands of years ago
先民拳峰,几千几万年之前
the First Men stood here.
先民们就站在这里
They came here to get away from something.
他们是来这里躲避某些东西的
And I don't think it worked.
我觉得他们没能躲开
Do you really think I'll let you ship Myrcella off to Dorne?
难道你认为我会同意让你把弥赛菈装船卖给多恩人?
Dorne is the safest place for her.
在多恩她会很安全
I want you to know what it's like to love someone,
我要让你知道,爱一个人是什么样的感觉
to truly love someone before I take her from you.
真正地爱着一个人,然后我便把她从你身边夺走
You let a halfwit escape with a cripple?
你让一个弱智带着一个跛子溜了
And Rickon, too? The little one?
还有瑞肯?那个小不点
Gone, along with the wildling woman.
都跟着那个女野人跑了
Wait, I know that farm.
等一下,我知道这个农场
They'll give us some food. We can't risk it. -
他们会给我们食物的,-我们不能冒险
I've been treating your wounded men.
我替您治疗了受伤的手下
I've already run through the supplies I brought with me.
我已经把我带来的补给用光了
You're riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender.
你正要去峭岩城招降?
Come with me to the Crag. Let the Maester show you his stores.
和我一起去峭岩城吧,让学士给你看看他的藏品
Should have took me while you had the chance.
你早该抓住机会要我的
They want your head.
他们想要你的脑袋
Old Lord Karstark doesn't seem to like me.
老卡史塔克大人看起来不怎么喜欢我
You strangled his son with your chains.
你用链子勒死了他儿子
He was in my way. You are a man without honor. -
他挡了我的道,你真是个毫无荣誉感的人
Brienne, your sword.
布蕾妮,拿剑来
You have my dragons?
我的龙在你那儿?
I will take you to the House of the Undying
我会带您去不朽之殿
where I have put them.
小龙们就被我放在那里
Your dragons wait for you in the House of the Undying.
您的小龙们都在不朽之殿等您呢
I told you what would happen if you served me loyally
我告诉你们忠诚的侍奉能得到什么
and what would happen if you did not.
以及背叛会换来什么
What have you done?
你们又都做了什么?
If there are any among you who still question
如果仍旧有人在你们的新领主下令时
whether your new lord means what he says...
提出质疑……
No!
不!
Rider approaching! Open the gate!
骑兵进城! 打开城门!
Why, it's the Prince of Winterfell.
看哪,临冬城亲王登场喽
Envy isn't attractive. What envy?
好个吃飞醋的女人,吃醋?
You should be proud of your brother's achievement.
你该为你弟弟的胜利骄傲
I took the great castle of Winterfell with 20 men.
只用20个人,我便拿下了临冬城
You're a great warrior.
你是个伟大的战士
I saw the bodies above your gates.
我瞧见你挂在城门上的尸体了
Which one gave you the tougher fight,
不知道哪个更难料理些
the cripple or the six-year-old?
跛子呢还是六岁小孩?
I treated the Stark boys with honor
我以荣誉之道对待史塔克小子们
and they repaid me with treachery.
但他们报以背叛
You treated them with honor by butchering them?
你所谓的荣誉之道就是屠戮儿童么?
Before I had to kill them, I treated them
杀他们之前,我待之以
you seized their home, as is your right.
夺取城堡,这是你的权利
We're Ironborn; We take what we need. Exactly.
我们是铁种,强取一切想要的,的确
Then you made them prisoners in their home and they ran away.
你将他们囚禁在他们的城堡,结果他们溜了
Is that treachery?
这也能叫背叛?
I'd call it bravery.
我看这叫勇敢
They made me a promise--
他们承诺过——
Your little boy prisoners made you a promise
你的囚犯小男孩给了你承诺
and you got mad when they broke it?
他们不愿遵守,你就失心疯了?
Are you the dumbest cunt alive?
哪个婊子像你这么愁人的?
Don't call me a-- A cunt. -
别叫我——婊子
A dumb cunt who killed the only two Starks in Winterfell.
愁死人的婊子,杀了临冬城仅有的两个史塔克
You know how valuable those boys were?
你难道不知道这两个孩子的价值吗?
If I hadn't killed them, the Northerners would think me weak.
如果我不杀他们,全北境都会把我看成懦夫
You are weak. And you're stupid.
你就是懦夫,外加蠢材
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Go on, then,
说啊
warn me.
警告我啊
You haven't brought enough men.
你带来的人太少了
How am I supposed to defend Winterfell with just this lot?
就这么点人,你要我怎么守城?
You're not. I've come to bring you home.
没人要你守城,我是来带你回家的
Father wants a word. Is this a joke?
父亲想和你谈谈,你在开玩笑?
Winterfell is the heart of the North.
临冬城是北境的中心
Aye, it is, hundreds of miles from the sea.
啊,是啊,离大海有几百里呢
We're islanders, baby brother.
宝贝弟弟,我们是铁民
Had you forgotten that?
你是不是忘得一干二净了?
Our power comes from our ships.
我们的力量在于我们的长船
And now that you've decorated your walls
何况你用史塔克男孩的尸体
with the bodies of the Stark boys,
装饰城墙
every man in the North wants to see you hanged.
是个北方佬都想看着你被吊死
When Robb Stark finds out--
如果罗柏·史塔克知道——
He won't find out. We've killed all the ravens.
他不会知道,我们杀光了信鸦
We have all the horses.
一匹马也没跑
I've taken Winterfell.
我夺取了临冬城
And I will keep Winterfell.
我也会守住临冬城
Leave us.
都下去
Theon, you're my blood.
席恩,我们是血亲骨肉
We both loved our mother.
有着同一位敬爱的母亲
We both endured our father.
同一位严苛的父亲
Come home with me. Don't die here alone.
和我回家吧,别独自客死异乡
I don't intend to die.
我没打算要死
You were a terrible baby, do you know that?
你知道吗,你从婴儿起就很讨厌
Bawling all the time, never sleeping.
哭个不停,从不睡觉
And one night you just wouldn't shut up,
有天晚上,你怎么也不肯闭嘴
screaming like a dying pig.
叫得像只快死的猪
I walked over to your crib, I looked down at you.
我走到你的摇篮边,看着你
I wanted to strangle you.
我想掐死你
And you looked up at me and you stopped screaming.
但你突然停止哭叫,抬头看着我
You smiled at me.
对着我笑了
Don't die so far from the sea.
不要死在离大海这么远的地方
I've brought you a present, Lord of Bones.
骸骨之王,我给您带礼物来了
I already got one crow. Don't need two.
乌鸦我有了,不需要两只
Mance will want to question this one.
曼斯会想审问这一只的
Knows all about where the crows are and what they're planning.
他知道其余乌鸦的藏身处和计划
The Halfhand knows more. This one is just a little boy.
断掌知道的更多,这只不过是小孩
Gut him.
捅他
He could have killed me half a dozen times.
他本可以杀我十几次
And now he wishes he did. Gut him.
现在他肯定后悔了,捅他
He's a bastard of Winterfell, Ned Stark's son.
他是临冬城奈德·史塔克的血脉
Mance will want him.
曼斯会要他的
What does Mance want with a dead man's bastard?
曼斯要死人的杂种做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I think he'll want to decide for himself.
我想他会自己决定
He runs, I'll chop his balls off.
他敢跑,我就割了他的蛋
He runs, I'll do it meself.
他敢跑,我亲自下手
We're even now, Jon Snow.
我们扯平了,琼恩·雪诺
I couldn't do it.
我下不了手
I had the sword at her neck, I just couldn't--
我把剑架在她的脖子上,但我——
I know. The others?
我知道,其他人呢?
When you didn't come back, we went looking for you.
你没能返回,我们就去找你
We found your tracks fast enough.
找到你的踪迹花不了多久
But they found us before we found you.
但在找到你之前,他们发现了我们
They died because of me.
他们因我而死
See that it wasn't for nothing.
别让他们白白牺牲
All right, up, lad.
好了,起来,伙计们
Come on, on your feet, now.
站起来,快
Move it.
Is she beautiful?
她美吗?
I've never met her.
我从未见过她
What's her name?
她的芳名是?
Frey, I suppose.
姓佛雷,我想是吧
I don't know her first name.
我不知道她的名字
I'm sure you'll be very happy.
我敢肯定,您会很幸福的
And you're marrying her for a bridge?
您是为了过一座桥娶的她吗?
An important bridge. Ah.
那桥很关键,噢
It was before they killed my father.
那时他们还没杀害我的父亲
I still thought I could march south and rescue him in time,
我还以为只要过了桥
but only if I crossed that bridge.
就能及时南下救他脱困
When I speak to people from the North,
我会和北境人聊到您的父亲
they all loved your father.
他们都爱戴他
He was the best man I ever met.
他是我见过最优秀的人
I know children always think that about their fathers, but--
我知道,小孩们都会那样仰慕他们的父亲,但——
Children do not always think that about their fathers,
不是所有的孩子都这么想
believe me.
请相信我
He once told me that being a Lord is like being a father,
他曾教导我,领主如父
except you have thousands of children
仅有的区别在于数量
and you worry about all of them.
上千个孩子,个个都需要关心
The farmers plowing the fields are yours to protect.
犁地的农民,待你守护
The charwomen scrubbing the floors, yours to protect.
擦地的女佣,待你守护
The soldiers you order into battle.
更别说跟随你出生入死的士兵
He told me he woke with fear in the morning
他告诉我,每日他于恐惧中醒来
and went to bed with fear in the night.
于恐惧中睡去
I didn't believe him.
我不相信
I asked him,
于是问他
"how can a man be brave if he's afraid?"
“人在恐惧的时候还能勇敢吗?”
"That is the only time a man can be brave," he told me.
他告诉我,“人唯有恐惧的时候方能勇敢”
I wish I could have met him.
真希望我可以见见他
He would have liked you.
他会喜欢你的
Most Lords worry more about their gold
比起擦地女佣,大多数老爷们
and their glory than the charwomen scrubbing their floors.
更关心金子和脸面
He didn't care much about gold or glory.
他不关心金子和荣耀
And you?
您呢?
You think I'm fighting this war so they'll sing songs about me?
你认为我是为了被传唱光辉事迹而打仗?
I want to go home.
我只想回家
I want the men following me to go home.
我只想让追随我的人回家
Then why don't you?
那为什么您不这么做呢?
Because we'll never be safe until the Lannisters are defeated.
因为除非兰尼斯特被打败,否则我将不得太平
And because I believe in justice.
因为我遵循正义
Chopping off Joffrey's head, you mean.
您是指,砍了乔佛里的头?
That would be a start.
那会是正义的开始
Your Grace, Milady.
陛下,小姐
The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night.
弑君者夜里逃走了
How?
怎么跑的?
How?!
怎么跑的?!
Tell me this isn't true.
别告诉我这是真的
Why?
为什么?
For the girls. You betrayed me.
为了女孩们,你背叛我
Robb-- No!
罗柏——别说了!
You knew I would not allow it
你知道我绝不允许
and you did it anyway.
但你还是做了
Bran and Rickon are captives in Winterfell.
布兰和瑞肯被囚禁在临冬城
Sansa and Arya are captives in King's Landing.
珊莎和艾莉亚被囚禁在君临
I have five children, and only one of them is free.
我有五个孩子,如今只有一个是自由之身
I lost one son fighting by your son's side.
我的一个儿子在战斗中死在您儿子身边
I lost another to the Kingslayer,
另一个死在弑君者手下
strangled with a chain.
被锁链勒死
You commit treason
您犯这叛国重罪
because your children are prisoners?
仅仅因为您的孩子做了人质?
I would carve out my heart
如果天父能赐我儿子们不死
and offer it to the father if he would let my sons
仅仅进牢房做人质
wake from their graves and step into a prison cell.
我宁愿挖出我心作为交换
I grieve for your sons, My Lord.
大人,我为你的儿子哀悼
I don't want your grief. I want my vengeance.
我不要您的的哀悼,我只要复仇
And you stole it from me.
您剥夺了我的复仇的权利
Killing Jaime Lannister
弑君者的死
would not buy life for your children,
不能换得你儿子的生命
but returning him to King's Landing
让他活着回去
may buy life for mine.
却能保我女儿平安归来
Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool.
詹姆·兰尼斯特耍了你
You've weakened our position.
你让我军陷入弱势
You've brought discord into our camp.
惹得满营非议,扰乱了军心
And you did it all behind my back.
这一切都是你背着我干的
Make sure she's guarded day and night.
确保她日夜有人看守
Robb.
罗柏
How many men did we send in pursuit of the Kingslayer?
我们派了多少人追捕弑君者?
40, Your Grace.
回陛下,40人
Send another 40 with our fastest horses.
再派四十人,给他们最快的马
Robb.
罗柏
Whoa, oof!
啊,噢!
Damn.
该死
You're much uglier in daylight.
太阳底下看你更丑了
What's your name?
你叫什么?
I'm Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock,
我乃凯岩城的詹姆·兰尼斯特
son of Tywin.
泰温之子
A captive Knight has a right to know his captor's identity.
被俘虏的骑士总有权利知道俘虏者的身份嘛
Brienne of Tarth.
塔斯的布蕾妮
Tarth, Tarth, Tarth.
塔斯,塔斯,塔斯
Crescent moons and starbursts.
新月和星芒
Lord... Selwyn Tarth,
领主是……塞尔温·塔斯
your father.
你的父亲
Do you have any brothers and sisters, My Lady?
小姐,你可有兄弟姐妹?
It's a long way to King's Landing.
君临远的很
Might as well get to know one another.
路上不妨互相熟悉一下吧
Have you known many men?
你跟很多男人打过交道么?
I suppose not.
我看不像
Women?
女人?
Horses? Ah!
马?啊!
I didn't mean to give offense, My Lady.
我无意冒犯,小姐
Forgive me.
原谅我
Your crimes are past forgiveness, Kingslayer.
你的罪恶不可原谅,弑君者
Why do you hate me so much?
你为什么这么憎恨我?
Have I ever harmed you? You've harmed others-- -
我伤害过你?你伤害过别人——
those you were sworn to protect,
那些你誓言守护的人
the weak, the innocent.
弱者,无辜之人
Has anyone ever told you you're as boring as you are ugly?
有人告诉过你,你的无趣堪比你的丑陋吗?
You will not provoke me to anger.
想激怒我,你不会得逞的
I already have. Look at you.
我已经得逞了,瞧瞧你自己
You're ready to chop my head off.
你已经准备切下我的脑袋了
Do you think you could?
你觉的你能行吗?
Do you think you could beat me in a fair fight?
你觉得你能在公正的决斗中击败我吗?
I've never seen you fight.
我还没见过你战斗
The answer is no.
答案是不行
There are three men in the kingdoms who might
在七大王国只有三个人
have a chance against me.
或许可与我一较高下
You're not one of them.
你不是他们其中之一
All my life men like you have sneered at me.
我一辈子都在听你这样的男人对我嗤之以鼻
And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust.
我一辈子都在把你这样的男人揍成狗啃泥
If you're so confident, unlock my chains.
若你如此自信,何不解开我的枷锁
Let's see what happens.
见个分晓
Do you take me for an idiot? In.
你当我是白痴?上船
I took you for a fighter,
我当你是战士
a man-- pardon-- woman of honor.
一个有荣誉的汉子——抱歉——是婆娘
Was I wrong?
我错了吗?
You're afraid.
你在害怕
Maybe one day we'll find out, Kingslayer.
也许改天我们能比个高低,弑君者
King's Landing will fall an hour
史坦尼斯一旦率军登陆
after Stannis lands his force.
一个小时内君临就会陷落
It's not too late for King Joffrey and Cersei
乔佛里和瑟曦,还有其他宫廷成员
and the court to ride west to safety.
还够时间向西撤退到安全区域
Surrender the Iron Throne?
拱手让出铁王座?
Better than seeing their heads mounted on the city gates.
总比看见他们的脑袋插在城门的枪尖上强
Stannis will execute them all.
史坦尼斯会将他们统统斩首
No, a king who runs will not be king for long.
不行,逃跑的国王很快就不再是国王
He's a Lannister. He'll stand and fight.
他是一个兰尼斯特,他必须昂首迎战
Stannis, two days from the capital
史坦尼斯,距离王都仅剩两日路程
and the wolf at my doorstep.
而狼崽子还呆在我家门口
The scouts assure us Robb Stark remains north of Ashemark.
探子向我们保证,罗柏·史塔克还驻军在烙印城以北
Ha! The last time the scouts assured us
哼,上次探子也这么保证
of Stark's movement, he lured us into a trap.
结果我们掉进了史塔克的陷阱
Which is why my son is his prisoner.
我儿子这才成了他的俘虏
Too close to Casterly Rock.
那距离凯岩城太近了
He sent a splinter force
他分出一部分兵力
to recapture Winterfell.
打算夺回临冬城
The Greyjoys have done us a great favor.
葛雷乔伊帮了我们很大的忙
Stark won't risk marching on Casterly Rock
在聚齐全部兵力之前
until he's at full force.
史塔克不会冒险进军凯岩城
He's a boy and he's never lost a battle.
他还是个从未打过败仗的小子
He'll risk anything at any time
什么险他都会冒的
because he doesn't know enough to be afraid.
因为他根本不知道害怕
We'll ride at nightfall.
傍晚时分我们就出发
I want a full night's march before he knows we're on the move.
我希望在他察觉之前,我们已经行军一整晚
Clegane, you'll maintain a Garrison here at Harrenhal.
克里冈,你继续留守赫伦堡
Track down this brotherhood and destroy them.
搜捕兄弟会,彻底剿灭他们
The girl has proven herself a good servant.
这个小女孩是个不错的仆人
She'll stay on with you.
她将留在你身边
See that he doesn't get drunk in the evenings.
确保他晚上不要喝得烂醉
He's poor company when he's sober,
他没喝醉的时候脾气很差
but he's better at his work.
但是干起活来要有效得多
You've got some questions to answer.
老实回答问题
Who killed Ser Amory?
谁杀了亚摩利爵士?
I don't know! Give me the name! -
我不知道!快说是谁!
Please! Take this one out for the crows. -
求你了!把他扔出去喂乌鸦
I told you, I don't know.
我说了,我不知道
Please.
求求你了
Look, it's Yoren's little cunt.
看呐,尤伦的小骚货
Used to be a boy, now it's a girl.
原来是个小子,现在变成了娘们
Where's Jaqen?
贾昆在哪呢?
Don't care.
关我屁事
Where's your stick now, bitch?
你那根棍子呢,贱人?
I promised to fuck you with it.
记得我说过要拿它活活干死你
Come on, time to kill some wolves.
都过来,该去杀些狼崽子了
You need sour cherries to make it right.
要做得好吃你得需要一些酸樱桃
And the secret is you dry the stones, and then you
诀窍在于要把樱桃核晒干
break them with a mallet.
然后用木棒敲碎
That's where the real flavor is.
樱桃真正的味道就在这
You crush 'em up real fine.
你得把它们磨的很碎
And then when you're finished, you sprinkle them over the piecrust.
然后均匀的洒在馅饼皮上
Where's Jaqen? How would I know?
贾昆在哪里?我怎么知道?
I need him now.
我现在找他有事
Lord Tywin's marching tonight.
泰温公爵今晚就要出兵了
You need him? He's helping me.
那要贾昆干吗?他在帮我
I saw him. Where?
我看见他了,在哪?
Where?! Ow!
在哪?!啊哦!
Where?
他在哪?
They went riding out the gates a few hours ago.
几个小时之前他们骑马出城了
On patrol. Let go of my ears.
去巡逻了,放开我的耳朵
What do you want with him anyway?
你找他到底要干嘛?
Mance is gonna march on the Wall.
曼斯打算进攻长城
When he does, one brother inside his army
若真是这样,一个兄弟做卧底
will be worth 1,000 fighting against it.
顶的上一千个兄弟和他硬拼
They'll never trust me. They might...
他们绝不会信任我的,他们或许会的...
If you do what needs to be done. What?
如果你照他们的意思去做的话,什么?
How does it feel knowing those men all died
知道自己的兄弟们都死了你满意了?
so you could skip through the snow with your little savage girl?
就为了你跟这个女野人在雪地里胡搞
I didn't.
我没有
I should have known better, trusting a traitor's bastard.
我早该知道的,不能相信你这个叛国者的杂种
He's not yours to kill, crow.
他可由不得你来杀,乌鸦
Do you have to do that here?
你非得在这刮你的指甲?
I like to keep me hands clean.
我喜欢保持双手干净
Yes, but do you have to do it here?
不错,但是非得在这弄吗?
You should start wearing the gold cloak.
你应该穿上你的金袍子
I don't want to wear a gold cloak.
我不想穿那身金袍子
You're commander of the City Watch.
你是都城守备队的司令
You shouldn't be dressed like a common sellsword.
你不应该再穿得像个普通佣兵
A cloak slows you down in a fight,
战斗中那身斗篷会拖累我
makes it hard to move quietly.
很难再悄悄地接近敌人了
And the gold catches the light,
还有金色会反射阳光
so you're nice and easy to spot at night.
看起来很好看,但是晚上会更容易被认出来
Well, you're not sneaking through alleyways any longer.
你已经不需要再偷偷溜进巷子里了
You're supposed to stand out.
你应该正大光明的站出来
We had a deal, and wearing a gold cloak wasn't part of it.
我们有过协议,穿那身金袍子可不在其中
Fine, fine.
好吧,好吧
No gold cloak.
那就不穿
What? What?
又怎么了?什么?
What? What? Why are you staring at me?
什么?什么?你干嘛一直盯着我?
You don't want me cleaning me nails.
你又不让我清理手指甲
You don't want me looking your way.
还不让我看着你
Why am I here?
那叫我来干嘛?
To help me plan the defense of King's Landing.
来帮我计划君临的防御措施
Stannis will be here any day.
史坦尼斯的军队随时都可能出现
And one of these explains how to beat him?
这些书里写着怎么打败他?
"An History of the Great Sieges of Westeros"
《维斯特洛重大围城战史》
by Archmaester "Shevelathin."
大学士“谢维拉辛”着
"Shevelatesh."
“谢维拉特什”
"Chevalteesh."
“谢瓦尔特什”
I'd swap all your books for a few good archers.
我宁肯拿你这些书换几个好弓箭手
My Lord Hand, Commander.
首相大人,司令大人
I must compliment you
我得向您表示敬意
on the Gold Cloaks' performance these last few weeks.
金袍子最近几个星期的效率有目共睹
Did you know there has been a marked drop in thievery?
您知道吗,现在赃物上都标有水滴标志
I did not know.
这我还不知道
And how did you accomplish this marked drop in thievery?
你是怎么做到的?
Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.
我带着手下把所有已知的小偷控制了起来
For questioning?
以便审问?
Uh, no.
啊,不是
It's just the unknown thieves we need to worry about now.
现在我们只需要担心那些还未被控制的小偷了
We talked about this. Aye, we talked about it.
我们谈过这事,是啊,我们谈过的
Have you ever been in a city under siege?
你见过被包围的城市会变成什么样吗?
Maybe this part's not in your books.
你那些书里大概没有这个
See, it's not the fighting that kills most people.
要知道,大多数人并非死于战斗
It's the starving. Food's worth more than gold.
而是死于饥饿,食物会比黄金更贵
Noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes.
贵妇们会拿着她们的钻石换一袋土豆
Things get bad enough,
战事拖得太久的话
the poor start eating each other.
穷人们就该吃人肉了
The thieves, they love a siege.
而小偷们,他们喜欢围城
Soon as the gates are sealed, they steal all the food.
一旦城门被封锁,他们就开始偷走所有食物
By the time it's all over, they're the richest men in town.
等战争结束之后,他们就是城里最富有的人
Given the circumstances, My Lord,
鉴于这种情况,大人
I believe extreme measures are warranted.
我想应该授权守备队采取一些极端措施
Ah.
"The Great Sieges of Westeros."
《维斯特洛重大围城战史》
Thrilling subject.
让人毛骨悚然的标题
Shame Archmaester Ch'vyalthan wasn't a better writer.
可惜大学士谢瓦尔森不是个好作者
Stannis knows King's Landing.
史坦尼斯了解君临
He knows where the walls are strongest
他知道哪里的城墙最厚
and he knows which gates are weakest.
他也知道哪里最容易攻破
The mud gate.
烂泥门
A good ram will batter it down in minutes
攻城锤几分钟内就能攻破
and it's only 50 yards from the water.
而且离黑水河只有五十码
That's where he'll land.
他一定会在这里登陆
And if Stannis does attack the mud gate,
如果史坦尼斯真的进攻烂泥门
what is our plan?
我们有何计划?
We could throw books at his men.
我们可以拿书扔他们
We don't have that many books.
我们没有那么多书
We don't have that many men, either.
也没有那么多人手
What do we have?
我们有什么呢?
Pig shit.
猪的屎尿
I'm not cut out for this sort of work.
我不适合干这活
I always imagined meself doing something much worse.
我一直在想着会有些更糟糕的事要干
We're digging latrine pits at the end of the world.
比如在世界的尽头挖便坑
I can't imagine anything much worse.
我想不到还有什么更糟糕的
You lack imagination.
你想象能力太差
Where do you think Jon is right now?
你觉得琼恩现在在哪?
He went off with the Halfhand. He didn't come back.
他跟断掌出去侦查,现在还没回来
A betting man would go with dead.
如果打赌的话我会押他已经死了
He's not dead.
他才没死
No, Jon's a great fighter.
不会的,琼恩是个优秀的战士
Well, he's better than me
确实,他是比我强
and a lot better than you.
也比你强得多
He's got a Valyrian steel sword.
他有一把瓦雷利亚钢剑
So did his father.
他父亲也有一把
And Qhorin Halfhand is the greatest ranger alive.
断掌科林也是活着的最伟大的游骑兵
Great rangers never get old is the problem.
问题是伟大的游骑兵不会活到老
Shit ones neither.
垃圾游骑兵也不会
It's them in the middle that last a long time.
只有平庸的人才会活得久
What in seven hells is that?
七层地狱啊,这是什么?
The First Men made these marks.
先民刻下了这些东西
Help me with it.
来帮把手
Look.
If you find something you're not supposed to,
如果你发现了什么不该发现的东西
best thing to do is pretend you've never seen it.
最好还是装作从来没看见
That's a Night's Watch cloak.
这是守夜人的斗篷
It's been here a long time.
在这埋了很久了
Oh, must be Dragonglass.
哦,这一定是龙晶
Dragonglass?
龙晶?
The Maesters call it Obsidian.
学士们把这个叫做黑曜石
Why would a brother hide it here?
为什么会有兄弟把它们埋在这里
I expect it's 'cause he wanted somebody to find it.
我想大概是他希望别人能找到它
Mind where you're going.
走路长点眼
I'm sorry. I'll--
对不起,我--
where were you? A man has patrol duty. -
你去哪儿了? 某人在巡逻
Tywin Lannister was right here
泰温·兰尼斯特刚才就在这
and now he's gone.
现在他已经走了
A girl owes one more name.
女孩还有一个名字
The Red God demands it. Give the man a name.
红神做决定,某人需要名字
How long after I give you the name
我告诉你名字之后
does it take you to kill someone?
你需要多久才能杀了他?
A minute, an hour, a month.
也许转瞬,也许顷刻,也许隔月
Death is certain, the time is not.
死亡乃注定,时间却未必
He's taking his army to attack my brother.
他带兵去打我哥哥了
I need him dead right now.
我要他现在就死
This a man cannot do.
某人做不到
You promised you'd help me.
你保证过会帮我的
Help was not promised, lovely girl.
某人可没保证帮你,可爱的女孩
Only death. There must be others.
某人只保证杀人,女孩可以有其他人选
Give a name, any name.
某人要名字,任谁都可以
And you'll kill them?
然后你就会杀了他们?
Anybody?
任何人?
By the seven New Gods and the Old Gods beyond counting,
奉新生七神及诸多远古神祗之名
I swear it.
吾此立誓
All right.
那就好
Jaqen H'ghar.
贾昆·赫加尔
A girl gives a man his own name?
女孩给的是某人的名字?
That's right. Gods are not mocked.
没错,诸神不可轻慢
This is no joking thing. I'm not joking.
女孩莫玩笑,我没开玩笑
A man can go kill himself.
某人自杀吧
Un-name me. No.
换个名字,不
Please?
某人请求你
I'll un-name you.
我会换个名字
Thank you.
谢谢
If you help me and my friends escape.
只要你帮我和朋友逃跑
This would require more than one life.
这可不只一条人命
This is not part of our bargain. Fine, Jaqen H'ghar.
这可跟说好的不一样,那好,贾昆·赫加尔
A girl lacks honor.
女孩不讲情面
If I do this thing, a girl must obey.
某人从命,但女孩得遵从指示
A girl will obey.
女孩会遵从
A girl and her friends will walk through the gate at midnight.
女孩和朋友今夜就能逃离
Thank you, Podrick.
谢谢,波德瑞克
Odd little boy.
奇怪的孩子
I have a certain sympathy for odd little boys.
我对怪胎总是充满同情
You and Varys both.
瓦里斯也是
Excellent lamprey pie.
这鳗鱼派真棒
Were you slaving away in the kitchen all day?
难道你在厨房忙活了一整天?
I hear Joffrey plans on fighting.
我听说乔佛里在备战
An inspiration for the troops.
这可是对部队的激励啊
The young king in his shining armor
穿着金甲的年青国王
fighting to defend the capital against the wicked old rebel.
为了保卫王都而与老叛徒作战
He's only a boy.
他还是个孩子
Younger boys are off fighting his war.
更小的孩子都在为他而战呢
He's not ready.
他还没准备好
What is he, 17?
他多大了,十七岁?
Remember Jaime at 17? Better than you.
詹姆十七岁的时候在干嘛?总比你强
Some men have a gift for this sort of thing,
有些人就是有干这事儿的天赋
some don't.
有些没有
His place is not on the battlefield.
他不适合战场
It's not on the throne, either,
也不适合王位
sadly for all of us.
对我们来说都太不幸喽
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你当我是白痴么?
No, I'd say you possess above average intelligence.
不,我会说你的智力起码高于平均水平
You shipped off my only daughter.
你把我唯一的女儿装船送人
And now you want to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die.
现在又要我的长子去战场送死
He'll have his Kingsguard protecting him.
他有御林铁卫保护
He has the finest armor gold can buy.
他还有最好的盔甲护身
He needs to be out there.
他必须得上战场
The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king
人们愿意为一个能与他们
fighting beside them
风雨同舟的国王奋战
instead of hiding behind his mother's skirts.
才不会拥护一个躲在母亲裙下的国王
Any dessert?
有甜点么?
Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?
你知道瓦里斯为何这么危险?
Because he has thousands of spies in his employ.
因为他拥有上千眼线?
Because he knows everything we do before we do it.
因为他能预知我们的行动?
Because he doesn't have a cock.
因为他没那话儿
Neither do you.
你也没有
Perhaps I'm dangerous, too.
或许我也算个危险人物
You, on the other hand,
但你呢
are as big a fool as every other man.
跟其他男人一样,大傻瓜一个
That little worm between your legs
一半时间是用两腿之间的小软虫
does half your thinking.
思考
It's not that little.
其实它没那么小
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么?
Because I'm happy.
因为我高兴
And why are you happy?
什么事儿让你这么高兴?
Because I have your little whore.
因为我搞到了你的小妓女
I thought you preferred blondes.
我还以为你只喜欢金头发的呢
Such a droll little fellow.
你真是个小丑
Tell me, have you married this one yet?
告诉我,你有没有跟这一位结婚啊?
No?
没有?
Oh, good. Father will be so pleased.
太好了,那父亲可就放心了
Why do you care who I fuck?
你管我操谁呢?
Because a Lannister always pays her debts.
兰尼斯特有债必还
You stole my only daughter,
你偷走了我女儿
you plot to have Joffrey killed.
你密谋加害乔佛里
This is madness. Stannis will be here in days.
你疯了么,史坦尼斯不日即到
You need me. For what?
你需要我,要你作甚?
Your skill in battle?
你很能打?
Pretty thing, your whore.
你的婊子挺漂亮
Lovely body.
身材也不错
The bruises will heal in time.
瘀伤会很快愈合
Where did you find her?
你从哪儿找到她的?
Varys isn't the only one who hears whispers.
瓦里斯可不是唯一一个拥有情报网的人
Really, a Lannister lion necklace?
你竟然把我们的狮子项链也给她?
You need to hide your secret whores more carefully.
你可得把你的婊子藏的更仔细才好
You've forgotten the most important thing about whores.
你显然忘了婊子们的特点
Oh?
哦?
Well, you're the expert.
你才是专家
Tell me.
说说看
You don't buy them; You only rent them.
婊子买不来,操一个换一个
You're usually a better liar, baby brother.
宝贝弟弟,你平时说谎可没这么口拙
This one you like.
你喜欢这位
You like her very much.
非常喜欢
Could it be love?
甚至是爱?
Don't worry, she'll be treated gently enough...
别担心,她会受到优待的
unless Joffrey is hurt.
除非,乔佛里受伤
And then every wound he suffers she'll suffer, too.
那么他所遭受的一切都会在她身上重演
And if he dies,
若他死了
there isn't a man alive who could devise
那你的小婊子会死得很痛苦
a more painful death for your little cunt.
超出任何人的想象
And how do I know you haven't killed her already?
我怎么知道她是死是活?
Would you like to see her?
你想见见她?
I thought you might.
我就知道
Ser Mandon, bring in my brother's whore.
曼登爵士,把我弟弟的妓女带来
I'm sorry they hurt you.
我很抱歉他们伤了你
You must be brave.
你一定要勇敢
I promise I will free you.
我一定会来救你
Don't forget me.
别忘了我
Never.
绝不会
I will hurt you for this.
我会为此报仇的
A day will come when you think you're safe and happy
总有一天,当你自以为平安快活时
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.
喜乐会在嘴里化成灰烬
And you will know the debt is paid.
到那时,你将明白债已偿还
Get out.
滚出去
Shae!
雪伊
I've been waiting all night.
我都等了一晚上了
What is wrong?
怎么了?
You're beautiful.
你可真美
Then why do you look sad?
那你为什么如此悲伤?
We have to be more careful.
我们得更加小心才行
Don't be afraid. I can take care of myself.
别担心,我能照顾好自己
There are people who want to hurt me.
有人想要加害于我
I know. I won't let them.
我知道,我不会允许的
I'll cut off their faces. I will.
我会划破他们的脸,我绝对会
I would kill for you. Do you know that?
我愿意为你杀人,你知道吗?
I expect I'll have to before this is over.
在这事儿完结之前,也许我还真需要这么做
You're mine.
你属于我
I'm yours.
我属于你
Promise me.
对我发誓
I'm yours, and you are mine.
我属于你,而你也属于我
Still no word?
还是没回信?
We've sent a dozen ravens.
我们已经派出了一打渡鸦了
None have returned.
一个回信都没有
My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell.
我的私生子不日即能赶到临冬城
Once he captures the castle-- Theon has my brothers.
一旦他攻下城堡——我弟弟还在席恩手里
If we storm the castle-- He wouldn't dare hurt the boys.
如果我们冲进城堡——他不敢伤害王子们
They're his only hope of escaping the North with his head.
这可是他能活着逃离北境的筹码
Send word to your son.
告诉你儿子
Any Ironborn who surrender
只要铁民投降
will be allowed to return safely to their homes.
他们就可以平安归家
A touch of mercy is a virtue, Your Grace. Too much--
一点慈悲确实是美德,陛下,但是太多的话就--
Any ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷乔伊得不到我的慈悲
He betrayed our cause.
他背叛了我们的事业
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
And we will hunt him down no matter where he runs.
无论逃到何处,我们都将找到他
I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute
我倒是希望他的同胞知道条件后
they hear the offer.
会立刻背叛他
Your pardon, My Lord. Your Grace.
打扰了,大人,陛下
My Lady.
小姐
How are you?
您好吗?
How am I?
我好吗?
I've had to arrest my mother.
我的母亲被我关了起来
The Lannisters have my sisters.
我的妹妹们在兰尼斯特手里
The man I considered my closest friend
我最好的朋友
has seized my home and my brothers.
强占了我的家园,抓住了我弟弟
I'm fighting a war and I don't know if I should march south or north.
战争还在继续,向南还是向北,进退两难
I'm sorry. It was a stupid question.
真抱歉,我的问题太蠢了
I'm sorry. No.
对不起,不
Forgive me.
原谅我
You're being kind. I have no right.
你一直很善良,我无权
You have every right.
你拥有所有权力
You're a king.
你是国王
That's not the kind of king I want to be.
我并不想做这样的国王
What kind do you want to be?
您想做哪样的国王?
I don't know. The good kind.
我不知道,好的那种吧
Most kings grew up as princes.
大部分国王都是从王子长成的
They spend their whole lives preparing for the crown.
他们一生都在为继承王位做准备
I was raised to be Lord of Winterfell.
而我,只是被教导如何成为临冬城公爵
I was raised to be a proper little lady,
我只被教导如何成为一个淑女
to play the harp and dance the latest steps
一位会演奏竖琴,会跳最新潮的舞蹈
and recite Valyrian poetry.
会背诵瓦雷利亚古诗的淑女
I'd like to hear you play the harp.
我想听你演奏竖琴
No. No, you would not.
不,不,你听不下去的
How did you go from reciting Valyrian poetry
你是怎么背诵瓦雷利亚古诗的
to sawing off men's feet?
靠给人锯腿么?
When I was 12,
我十二岁时
my mother and father went to a wedding.
我父母去参加一个婚礼
Weddings in Volantis last for days, you know.
你要知道,在瓦兰提斯,婚礼通常能持续好几天
And they left me with my little brother.
他们把我和弟弟留在家里
The second afternoon they were gone
他们走后的第二天
was the hottest day in the three-year summer.
是三年中最热的一天
We couldn't bear to be inside, so we ran down to the Rhoyne.
我们在屋里热得受不了,就跑去洛恩河消暑
Every child in Volantis was in the Rhoyne that day.
那天,瓦兰提斯所有的孩子都在洛恩河玩耍
The rich, the poor, we were all there,
富人,穷人,我们都聚集在一起
naked, screaming, racing to the little islands.
大家都赤裸着,大笑着,竞相往小岛游去
Drummers were playing for coppers on the east bank.
鼓手们在东岸击鼓助威
I was treading water,
当时我踩着水
talking to a friend
和朋友聊天
when I realized I hadn't seen my brother.
突然我发现弟弟不见了
I called his name.
我呼唤他的名字
Then I started screaming his name.
接着呼唤变为了哭喊
And then I saw him
终于,我看到他了
floating facedown.
面朝下,浮在水面
My heart just... stopped.
我的心跳…瞬间停止了
I was...
我那时…
I dragged him from the water.
我把他拽上来
My friend helped me, I think.
也许我朋友也帮我了吧
I don't even remember.
我都记不清了
He was so little.
他好小
Then we pulled him onto the riverbank...
我把他拖到河岸上
and I screamed at him
对着他哭喊
and I shook him
摇他的肩膀
and he was dead.
可是他死了
Just dead.
就是死了
A man ran over.
一个男人跑来了
He had a fish tattoo on his face.
他脸上有鱼形的纹身
In Volantis the slaves have tattoos
在瓦兰提斯,只有奴隶才有纹身
so you know what they are without having to talk to them.
这样就算不问,你也能清楚他们的身份
And this man worked on a fishing boat.
这个人就是为一艘渔船服务的
And he pushed me out of the way.
他一把将我推开
You have to understand,
你得明白
for a slave to push a highborn girl
若是一个奴隶敢推开贵族女孩
that's death for the man, a terrible death.
就意味着死亡,可怕的死亡
But he pushed me out of the way
但是他将我推开
and he started pressing on my brother's chest
然后开始按压弟弟的胸膛
again and again and again
一而再,再而三
until my brother spat out
直到我弟弟把半条洛恩河
half of the Rhoyne
都吐了出来
and cried out.
直到他能哭喊出声
And the man cradled his head and told him to be calm.
那个男人摸着他的头安慰着他
I decided two things that day.
那天,我做了两个决定
I would not waste my years
我不会再把自己的青春
planning dances and masquerades with the other noble ladies.
浪费在贵族小姐的假面舞会上
And when I came of age...
等到成年
I would never live in a slave city again.
我也必将远离那些奴隶城邦
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
我很抱歉,陛下
You told me of your problems and I've blathered on.
您向我诉说您的困境,我却只是沉缅于旧日的回忆之中
I don't want to marry the Frey girl.
我不想和那个佛雷家的女孩结婚
I don't want you to marry her.
我也不愿看到你和她结婚
But you needed that bridge.
但你需要佛雷家的桥
I hope it's a very beautiful bridge.
我希望那是座非常美丽的桥
The sour cherries was all crushed up and ready.
捣烂的酸樱桃都准备好了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Probably in the piecrust by now.
或许已经在馅饼皮里了
In the oven, the nice warm oven.
在烤炉里,温暖的美好的烤炉里
Shut up. What did you bring?
闭嘴,你带了些什么过来?
The cheese could be better.
我要是拿奶酪就好了
I did get some nice sausages.
虽然香肠也不错
What did he want us to do about those guards?
他想让我们拿那些守卫怎么办?
He didn't say.
他没说
He just said, "walk through the gates.
他只是说,“穿过那座大门”
What about the guards?
那守卫怎么办?
He didn't say anything about the guards.
他没说守卫怎么办
What, he left that bit out?
什么,他把这事给漏了么?
It's a pretty important part, don't you think?
这是挺重要的一部分,不对吗?
We have to trust him. Trust him?
我们必须相信他,相信他?
You trusted him to fight with us and you set him free
你相信他能帮我们打,就放他走了
and he ran. I want to go back to the kitchens.
然后他就不见了,我想回厨房去
Shut up. Stay here if you're afraid.
闭嘴,如果你害怕了,就留在这里
Arry, don't.
阿利,不要
Away! Reset!
发射!重新装填!
If the wind holds, we'll reach King's landing in a day.
只要风不停,我们明天就能到君临
Will it hold?
风会继续吹?
Can't make promises for the wind, Your Grace.
我不能替风向您保证,陛下
Again, pull!
再一次,使劲拉!
I admire you, Ser Davos.
我尊敬你,戴佛斯爵士
I thank you, Your Grace. Pleased to hear it.
谢谢您,陛下,承蒙您的夸奖
Some highborn fools call you Onion Knight
有些高贵的傻瓜叫你洋葱骑士
and think they insult you.
而且以为这是侮辱你
So you take the onion for your Sigil,
你就真的把洋葱作为你的家徽
sew it on your coat, fly the onion flag.
绣在你的衣服上,画在你的旗子上
My son wishes me to change it.
我儿子希望我能把它改掉
Three mermen with tridents, something like that.
改成三条拿着三叉戟的人鱼,诸如此类
I understand why the older families look down at me.
我理解为什么那些古老的家族都看不起我
Do you? Why?
是么?为什么?
My father was a crabber. And?
我父亲是个捕蟹人,还有呢?
Well, sons of Lords don't like to break bread with sons of crabbers.
唔,领主的儿子不愿意和捕蟹人的儿子共餐
Our hands stink.
我们的手臭得很
And where were those Lords when Storm's End starved?
那么,当风息堡内忧外困的时候,他们在哪里?
Many fought bravely for your brother.
有很多在为令兄奋勇征战
Many fought for the Mad King.
也有不少在为疯王打仗
You defend these men who insult you behind your back.
你为那些背后羞辱过你的人辩护
Some are happy to do it to my face.
有些人喜欢当着我的面羞辱我
We were forgotten.
我们被遗忘了
Robert and Ned Stark-- they were the heroes,
劳勃和奈德·史塔克——他们才是英雄
the glorious rebels marching from battle to battle,
伟大的反叛,一场接一场的战斗
liberating towns from the yoke of the Mad King
把无数城镇从疯王的压迫中解救出来
while I held Storm's End with 500 men.
而我则率五百人守护风息堡
No one has forgotten, Your Grace. No? Robert did.
没有人忘记过您,陛下,没有么?劳勃忘了
He gave Storm's End to Renly after the war.
战后他把风息堡给了蓝礼
Renly never fought a day in his life.
蓝礼从未打过仗
He was only a boy.
当时的蓝礼只是个孩子
Then why'd he give him Storm's End?
那为什么劳勃把风息堡给了他?
First we ate the horses.
首先是马肉
We weren't riding anyway, not with the castle surrounded.
城堡被围困,马匹已无用武之地
We couldn't feed them, so fine, the horses.
与其让马饿死,还不如宰了吃肉
Then the cats. Never liked cats.
然后是猫肉,我从来没有喜欢过猫
So fine. I do like dogs.
所以轮到猫了,我喜欢狗
Good animals. Loyal.
忠诚的小东西
But we ate them. Then the rats.
不过我们照吃不误,然后是老鼠
The night before you slipped through,
在你摸进来的前一晚
I thought my wife was dying.
我妻子已经快不行了
She couldn't speak anymore, she was so frail.
她说不了话,非常虚弱
And then you made it through the lines.
然后你穿过了封锁线
Slipped right through in your little black sailboat with your onions.
黑色小船装满了洋葱
And potatoes. Some salted beef, I believe.
应该还有土豆和咸牛肉
Every man in Storm's End wanted to kiss you that night.
那一夜,风息堡的每个人都恨不得亲你一口
I was relieved they did not.
幸好他们没有那样做
Robert told me to hold Storm's End, so I held it.
劳勃告诉我要守住风息堡,而我做到了
Then he told me he was giving it to Renly,
然后他说要把它交给蓝礼
so I gave it up.
我也照办了
Insult or no, I gave it up
不管这是侮辱还是别的什么,我照办了
because Robert was my older brother and he was the king
因为劳勃是我的长兄,是国王
and I've always done my duty.
我永远都会尽我应尽的责任
But now I'm the rightful king by every law of Westeros.
但现在,依照所有维斯特洛的律法,我才是正统的国王
And when I sit the Iron Throne, you'll be my Hand.
当我坐上铁王座的时候,你会成为我的首相
Your Grace...
陛下…
I pray I serve you well.
我必将忠心侍奉您
I expect you'll be the first crabber's son to wear the badge.
你将是第一个佩戴这枚徽章的捕蟹人之子
You're the master of whisperers.
你是情报总管
You're supposed to know everything.
你理应知道所有的事情
No man can be in all rooms at all times.
没有人能在同一时间出现在所有地方
I have many little birds in the North, My Lord,
我在北境安插了不少人手,陛下
but I haven't heard their songs
但是自从席恩·葛雷乔伊控制了临冬城
since Theon Greyjoy captured Winterfell.
我就再也没听到他们的消息
The Stark forces are distracted.
史塔克家族的力量被分散了
Now is the time to strike.
现在是发起进攻的时刻了
To strike?
进攻?
My dear nephew, you do see these men
我亲爱的外甥,你不是也看到了
preparing the walls for siege?
这些人在修的城墙是防守用的
You do understand Stannis Baratheon sails this way?
你不是知道史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的舰队马上就到了么?
If my Uncle Stannis lands on the shores of King's Landing,
如果我的史坦尼斯叔叔在君临的海岸登陆
I'll ride out to greet him.
我将亲自前去问候他
A brave choice, Your Grace.
真是一个勇敢的决定,陛下
I'm sure your men will line up behind you.
我很确定你的人马会紧紧跟在你的身后的
They say Stannis never smiles.
他们说史坦尼斯从来不笑
I'll give him a red smile
我会给他划一个红色的微笑
from ear to ear.
从左耳根到右耳根
Imagine Stannis's terror.
想象一下史坦尼斯的恐惧吧
I am trying.
正想着呢
You're an intelligent man.
你是个聪明人
I'd like to think I'm an intelligent man.
不谦虚地说,我也是个聪明人
Oh, no one disputes that, My Lord,
哦,大人,此事毋庸置疑
not even the multitudes who despise you.
即使是平时轻视你的人也不会怀疑
I wish we could converse as two honest, intelligent men.
我希望我们两个聪明人能收起谎言,好好谈谈
I wish we could, too.
乐意之至
What do you want?
你想要什么
Tell me.
告诉我
If we're going to play,
要玩游戏的话
you'll have to start.
得从你开始
My brother was the youngest Kingsguard in history.
我哥哥是史上最年轻的御林铁卫
My sister became queen at the age of 19.
我姐姐十九岁就成为了王后
When I reached manhood,
而当我成年的时候
my father put me in charge of all the drains
我的父亲任命我
and cisterns in Casterly Rock.
看护凯岩城的给排水系统
A most highborn plumber.
一位高贵的水管工
The water never flowed better.
管道从来没有那么畅通
And all the shit found its way to the sea.
所有的粪便都顺利排进大海
I never expected to have any real power.
我从来未曾妄想过得到任何实权
So when my father named me acting Hand--
所以当父亲任命我为代理首相的时候——
You're quite good at being Hand, you know?
你很适合当御前首相,你知道么?
Jon Arryn and Ned Stark were good men,
琼恩·艾林和奈德·史塔克都是好人
honorable men,
值得崇敬的人
but they disdained the game and those who played.
但是他们鄙视这个游戏,鄙视它的玩家
You enjoy the game. I do.
而你玩得很开心,没错
Last thing I expected.
这是我最不期望见到的事情
And you play it well.
你还是个好玩家
I'd like to keep playing it.
我希望能继续玩下去
If Stannis breaches the gates, the game is over.
如果史坦尼斯冲破了城门,游戏就结束了
They say he burns his enemies alive
听说他会把敌人活活烧死
to honor the Lord of Light.
以向光之王致敬
The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned,
光之王希望他的敌人被烧死
the drowned God wants them drowned.
淹神则希望他们被淹死
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts?
为什么神灵都是这样邪魔般的存在?
Where is the God of tits and wine?
怎么就没有酒和色的神明呢?
In the Summer Isles,
在盛夏群岛
they worship a fertility goddess with 16 teats.
人们信奉一位有十六个乳头的生育之神
We should sail there immediately.
我们应该立即去那里
This morning I heard a song
今天早上我听到了一首歌儿
all the way from Qarth beyond the Red Waste.
从红色荒原上的魁尔斯一直传来
Daenerys Targaryen lives.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安还活着
A girl at the edge of the world is the least of our problems.
我们没空理会一个远在世界尽头的女孩
She has three dragons.
她还有三头龙
But even if what they say is true,
但即使传说是真的
it'll be years before they are fully grown.
幼龙成长起来还需经过漫长的岁月
And then there will be nowhere to hide.
但当它长大之后,我们就无处躲藏
One game at a time, my friend.
双线作战很难玩啊,朋友
Careful, Khaleesi.
小心,卡丽熙
Xaro owns this city and the warlocks have 1,000
这座城市属于札罗,男巫们有一千双眼睛
eyes watching for you.
在注视着你
I found one--
我找到一条——
a ship with a good captain.
一条船,还有个好船长
She leaves for Astapor tomorrow.
她明天就要去往阿斯塔波
Astapor? We cannot stay here.
阿斯塔波?我们不能在这里停留
They have my dragons.
他们夺走了我的龙
A mother does not flee without her children.
一个母亲不能丢下自己的孩子独自逃离
They're not your children.
它们不是你的孩子
I know they call you the Mother of Dragons
我知道他们都叫你龙之母
and I know you love them, but you didn't grow them in your womb.
我也知道你爱它们,但它们不是你生的
They didn't suckle at your breast. They are dragons, Khaleesi.
它们也未曾吮吸过你的乳汁,它们是龙,卡丽熙
And if we stay in Qarth, we'll die.
如果留在魁尔斯,我们都会死
You should sail to Astapor. I'm sure you'll be safe there.
你去阿斯塔波好了,那里很安全
You know I would die for you.
你知道我会为你而死
I will never abandon you.
我永远不会抛弃你
I'm sworn to protect you, to serve.
我已发下誓言,永远保护你,服从你
Then serve me.
那就服从我的命令
If my dragons are in the House of the Undying,
如果我的龙在不朽之殿
then take me there.
就带我去那里
That's what the warlock wants.
那就中了男巫的圈套
He told you so himself.
他也让你去那里
If you enter that place, you will never leave again.
如果你进入不朽之殿,就永远不要妄想能离开
His magic is strong. And what of my magic?
他的魔法很强大,那我的魔法呢?
You saw me step into the fire.
你曾见过我步入火焰
You watched the witch burn. What did the flames do to me?
活活烧死那女巫的火焰,可曾伤到我?
Do you remember?
你还记得么?
Until my last breath I will remember.
我到死都不会忘记
After I have forgotten my mother's face.
就算我已忘记了母亲的脸庞也还会记得
They are my children.
它们是我的孩子
And they are the only children I will ever have.
而且它们是我一生中仅有的孩子
Take me to them.
带我去见它们
We should bury them.
我们应该埋了他们
I'd leave 'em up a few more days.
不如再多挂几天
Sends a message.
以儆效尤
If they haven't got the damn message yet,
对那些脑袋不开窍的人
a few more days won't help.
挂多少天都没用
As you say.
如你所愿
But it don't hurt to let 'em rot a while longer.
但是多挂一会也没啥
What's this?
这是什么?
Gold for the farmer.
给那农夫的金子
For his trouble.
给他的补偿
His troubles are done.
他的事儿了结了
He's feeding the crops now.
他被剁了作肥料
His wife, too.
还有他老婆
You want to keep a man silent, you silence him.
想要人不说话,就得让他永远闭嘴
Got as far as the farm and then doubled back.
逃到乡野之外,再折返回来
Walked through the stream to throw off the hounds.
涉过小溪来摆脱猎狗的追踪
Hoped this would be the last place they'd think to look.
但愿他们永远不要想起这里
You're right...
现在看来
so far.
一切如你所愿
Who was that out there
城门上挂着的
hung up the gates?
是谁的尸体?
Must have been the farmer's boys.
肯定是那农夫的孩子
He killed them and burned them
他杀了他们,烧了他们的尸体
and passed them off as the little lords?
然后假装他们就是小王子?
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘……
They mustn't know.
别让他们听见
Bran would blame himself.
布兰会为此而自责的
They'll never hear it from me.
他们永远不会从我口中得知这些
The little lads have suffered enough.
这两个小家伙承受的苦楚够多了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tracks

想一想再看

n. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎

 
execute ['eksikju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 执行,处决,实行,完成
[计算机] 执

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
assured [ə'ʃuəd]

想一想再看

adj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。