手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第166期:我可是州议员的情妇

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Jillian's waiting for you in my seat to give you a little back rub.

吉莉安在我的座位等着为你做个背部按摩。
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做。
You didn't have to be so great this weekend.
你这个周末也没有必要那么耐心。
But you were, so thank you.
但你做到了,谢谢你。

modern166.jpg

And I should have said that earlier.

我应该更早一些感谢你的。
Go enjoy the rest of your flight.
去享受剩下的旅程吧。
I'll deal with this.
这边交给我处理。
Deal with this?
交给你处理?
I'm a state senator's mistress.
我可是州议员的情妇。
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄。
Wipe your feet before you come in!
进屋前把鞋底蹭干净!
Listen to that. First thing out of her mouth, she's telling us what to do.
听听,她说的第一句话就是给我们下命令。
Well, that stops today.
一切都要在今天结束。
We go in strong. We hold our ground.
我们要强势一点。决不让步。
We let her know she's done pushing us around.
要让她知道,我们不再随她摆布了。
Manny, why are you home so early?
曼尼,你怎么这么早就回来了?
Did you let him skip school?
你让他翘课吗?
No, mom.
不是,妈。
I was kicked out for punching a really misunderstood kid, thanks to you.
我被开除了,因为我打了一个被误解的学生,都是因为你。
Thanks to me? What, did --
因为我吗?什么...
I told him everything.
我都告诉他了。
And you know what we realized?
你知道我们意识到了什么吗?
There is a bully in our life, and it's you.
我们的生活中的确有个欺凌弱小的人就是你。
You make the rules, you boss us around,
你给我们定规矩,随意指使我们
and we're not gonna take it anymore. - Mm. Yeah.
我们不会再忍气吞声了。-没错。
Ah, look at you two, standing up to the big, scary bully that loves you and protects you and wants you to be safe in this world.
瞧瞧,你们两个鼓足勇气来和这个爱你们、 保护你们、希望你们安全的大坏蛋对峙。
You're just tiny, little men to me right now, and you need to leave this house and come back with more respect!
现在,你们在我眼中就是两个渺小的男人,给我离开这个房子,带着敬意回来
And a pizza.
还有披萨。
Oh, what?
怎么?
You need to go first and check on your mascara?
你们要先去看看睫毛膏有没有花掉吗?
We do need to eat. - Yeah.
我们的确需要吃东西。-是的。
I wouldn't mind some pizza.
吃比萨饼挺好。
We're not getting any pineapple.
不要上面带菠萝的。
You are getting pineapple!
要带菠萝的!
We're taking it off our slices.
我们把菠萝都挑出去。
Don't waste any food, Jay!
不要浪费食物,杰!
I think we made our point.
我觉得我们表明了立场。
Totally.
完全表明了。
We'll get our own pizza -- eat it in the car.
我们自己买比萨饼去 ...在车里吃。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

想一想再看

adj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
senator ['senətə]

想一想再看

n. 参议员

联想记忆
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球
vt. 威胁,恐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。