手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 大西洋帝国 > 大西洋帝国第四季 > 正文

大西洋帝国第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:纽约

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Effective immediately I'll be exporting exclusively to Mr. Rothstein.

即刻生效,我的酒只独家供应给罗斯坦先生
Scrawny Irish prick.
这个骨瘦如柴的爱尔兰混蛋
We got a convoy coming through tomorrow night.
明晚我们要运一批货
Hey Sheriff.
治安官
You're straight through to New York.
你就老老实实地送货去纽约
I'm telling you not to do this Mickey.
我给你说,别这么干,米奇
Stop! It's an ambush!
停,有埋伏
Rosetti controls the roads.
罗塞蒂控制着路
He kicks up to Joe Masseria.
他的老大是乔·马赫里亚
Let's discuss our options.
现在来共商权宜之计
you expect me to start a war?
你希望我开战吗
I'm Lillian Kent but you can call me Billie.
我是莉莲·肯特,你可以叫我贝莉
Four fatalities.
四人死亡
None of them Gyp Rosetti.
没有吉普·罗塞蒂
Give me your blessing I'll kill them all.
祝福我吧,我会把他们全杀了
Are you familiar with Babette's?
你知道芭贝特么
He'll be dining there this evening.
他今天晚上会在那用餐
Don't malinger now.
别逃跑
Do you intend to extort money from me?
你想敲诈我的钱么
No!
不,
I must dispose of a body.
我要处理一具尸体
I have a twin sister. Her name is Emma.
我有一个双胞胎姐姐,她叫艾玛
I moved to Chicago. I haven't spoken to her since.
我搬到芝加哥,从那以后再没同她联系过
We both know how to keep a secret.
我们都很会保守秘密
What's going on?
发生了什么
Did you know? I tend only to you.
你知道吗,我只负责照顾你,
Nucky!
努基
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Rosetti's here. How many guns do you have?
罗塞蒂来了,你们有多少枪
Enough.
足够了
You can name your price.
你出个价吧
I already named it. The club?
我出过了,俱乐部吗,
I cut a deal. Who dies.
我达成了协议,该送谁上西天
Now I'm in charge.
现在,我说了算
He doesn't belong here.
他不属于这
Hurt me.
伤害我吧
He's safe. That's all that matters.
他安全了,这是最关键的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's done.
完成了
Buddy. Hey.
伙计
That on or off?
那东西开着吗
The radio.
收音机
It's on.
开着呢
Try another station why don't you?
那你换个台好不好啊
Only one we get.
就这一个台
Comes in from Fort Wayne.
韦恩堡的广播
in from Fort Wayne."
"韦恩堡的广播"
A lot of traffic.
路过的车挺多啊
Steel mills up in Gary.
加里有钢厂
Why we stay open late.
所以才开到这么晚
Ask if we're far.
问他还有多远
How far are we from Columbus?
我们离哥伦布还有多远
Columbus Ohio? 'Cause there's one in Indiana.
俄亥俄的哥伦布吗,印第安纳还有一个
That's not the one we want.
我们不是要去那儿
You're about five hours.
还有大约五小时
What's worth seeing around here?
这儿有什么风景吗
In Warsaw?
在华沙吗
We've got the second longest contiguous brick wall in the world.
我们有一堵世界第二长的砖墙
No kidding?
真的假的
A man from the university in Vincennes drove up and measured it.
有个文森斯大学的人开车来这儿量的
Maybe we should stay over huh?
或许我们可以在这儿过夜
Let's just go.
我们走吧
My friend's got no appreciation.
我朋友不懂得忙里偷闲
You keep the change now.
零钱不用找了
A sawbuck on a $2 tab?
两块的帐你给十块
We made some easy money. What's the problem?
我们干活儿来钱快,你抠个什么劲
I thought we were laying low.
我们不是要低调点吗
Well?
怎么回事
Jiggle the plugs or something.
碰碰火花塞
What?
搞什么
Slow your roll.
慢点
These kids I found 'em in a juke in Louisville.
这俩孩子,我在路易斯维尔一家酒吧遇到的
Bringing 'em along.
就把他们带来了
Akron Youngstown Pittsburgh.
亚克朗,扬斯敦,匹兹堡
Three weeks at the Stanley.
在斯坦利岛待了三周
They rough.
还嫩呢
They're smart boys. Pick up fast.
他们很聪明,学得快
Little patter
学点舞步
top hats and tails.
戴上礼帽,穿上礼服
A year from now you come to New York
一年之后,你再来纽约
you won't find an empty seat and what you're gonna say?
保证座无虚席,你到时候会怎么说
What I gonna say Dickie?
我会怎么说,迪基
"Why didn't I? Oh why didn't I?"
"悔不该当初啊"
You selling this hard huh? Check that mule's teeth first.
你推销得真卖力,他真是口齿伶俐,
I never sell anything.
我才不推销呢
I don't have to because I represent the best.
我没那个必要,我的东西就是最好的
Don't I honey?
对不对,亲爱的
Nothing but.
那是当然
Would you freshen me up?
能给我续个杯吗
You don't mind do you Dickie?
你不介意吧,迪基
You're thirsty you're thirsty.
渴了就是渴了
What was in here again?
你喝的什么来着
Weren't you paying attention?
你没留心吗
New York sour.
纽约酸饮
Mix you up the Jersey version.
我给你调杯泽西风味的
That's all the time you got for me?
你就这么不耐烦
Appointment in Newark. Do we have to Dickie?
在纽瓦克有约,非得去吗,迪基,
I'm tired of traipsing.
到处跑我都烦了
A nice hotel...
找间好酒店住下...
Mr. White makes me happy I make you happy.
怀特先生让我满意,我才能哄你开心
Two weeks at a grand per
这两周先按每周一千算
then we talk about what comes after.
然后再谈后面的
You carpetbagging me.
你是在投机吧
I'm treating you square.
我对你可毫无欺瞒
I always do.
我一向如此
I want Fletcher Henderson up there.
我要那个弹钢琴的
Who doesn't? But Smack's in New York.
谁不想啊,可是大场子在纽约啊
You boys break a sweat yet?
你们累了吗
No sir. We're barely kicking it.
不,先生,我们一点不累
Eldon shake your lazy rump.
埃尔顿,懒虫,动起来
Grover let's wind that clock.
格鲁佛,我们跳起来吧
Shoot some liquor to me Eldie boy.
给我来点酒吧,伙计
You can turn a light on.
把灯打开吧
All have arrived.
他们都到了
It's easy enough to do.
这又不是什么难事
Then I will do it.
那就让我来吧
Where is he sitting?
他坐在哪
Where you wanted him.
按你的吩咐安排了
Thank you.
谢谢
Everybody knows each other?
大家都认识吧
Mr. Masseria and I have not actually met.
事实上,我和马赫里亚先生还没正式见过
Does he speak English? He's not in the mood.
他不说英语吗,他现在没心情,
I just want this to be clear.
我只想把话说明白
He'll understand what you say.
你说什么他都听得懂
We'd like to settle things.
我们想解决问题
We think you do too.
我想你也一样
What makes you think that?
你为什么这么想
Why else would you show up?
要不然你为什么来这儿
To see what the Thompson brothers are contemplating.
来看看汤普森兄弟有什么打算
I have my territory.
我有我自己的地盘
South to Cape May north to Asbury Park west to Trenton.
南到五月岬郡,北到阿斯伯里公园,西到特伦顿
I have the casinos the numbers and the wire.
赌场,放债,和电报都是我的
I'm not looking for anything else.
别的我不多要
Haven't we had this conversation?
这事我们不都谈过了吗
I didn't ask for trouble.
我并没想找麻烦
What was brought to my doorstep I returned.
别人打上门来了我自然要还击
I'd expect all of you to do exactly the same.
我希望你们大家也能一样
You tried to put me in federal court.
你想把我送上联邦法庭
You were greedy. And you were desperate.
你太贪婪了,而你是狗急跳墙,
of his men killed on the road out of town.
他有十五个人在城外的路上被杀了,15
With the deal already struck. You landed on your feet.
那时条件已经谈妥了,你不是没什么事吗,
You wish to pretend you never gained
你想假装你没得到什么...
What's wrong with that?
这怎么了
There was no arrangement. A.R. gave a guarantee.
当时并没说话,罗斯坦做了保证,
Now why I should trust any word come out of your mouth?
我凭什么相信你的话
That's a reasonable question.
这问题提的有道理
Let him see it.
给他看看
What do you want?
你想要什么
To see a Broadway show
看场百老汇演出
have the chop at Keen's
在基恩餐馆吃排骨
do a little windowshopping
去逛逛街
and not be looking over my shoulder every second I'm at it.
而且不用时时刻刻提心吊胆的
And in return?
你能给我们什么
Maybe you enjoy the beach here.
或许你喜欢这里的沙滩
Not especially.
没那么喜欢
I want peace Arnold. That's all.
我想要和平,阿诺德,就是这样
Where you shop and where you eat is no concern of ours.
你在哪里购物就餐我们不关心
This ends that.
一切到此为止
How are you Charlie?
你怎么样,查理
I'm well A.R.
我很好,罗斯坦
Thanks for asking.
多谢问候
He's a good boy.
他是个好小子
Meyer keeps me informed.
迈耶都给我说了
"All of man's troubles come from his inability "
人的所有烦恼皆源自,
to sit quietly in a room by himself."
不能独自安坐于室"
You should try it.
你该试试
Is that what you do in here?
你这是在尝试独坐吗
I talked to Lolly. He's expecting you.
我跟罗利谈过了,他在等你
No limit at the table.
赌注不限
That's thoughtful.
有想法
Call it a thankyou.
这叫答谢
I ran the odds on the way down.
我在外面开了盘口
On what?
赌什么
Whether you'd attempt to kill me.
赌你是不是想杀我
What did you come up with?
赔率多少
against.
十四比一,141
Five and six and seven and eight.
五六七八
I held Tommy in my arms
汤米还没有一条面包大时
when he was no bigger than a loaf of bread.
我就抱他在怀里
I never wanted to let him go.
我从没想过要抛弃他
I never wanted him hurt in any way.
从没想过让他受到任何伤害
I'm selling my home.
我要变卖家宅
The only possession I have.
我唯一的财产
And with the proceeds I intend to live quietly within my means
售出之后,我打算低调过日子
and give Tommy the upbringing he deserves
给汤米他应得的
in comfort and safety.
舒适安全的成长环境
Julia
茱莉亚
and Mr. Sagorsky
撒格斯基先生
Paul
保罗
I thank you.
我感谢你们
You've done so much.
你们做了很多
I'll never forget it.
我永远不会忘记
But my grandson belongs with me.
可是我的孙子应当在我身旁
It's time he came home.
他该回家了
She was running a cathouse.
她开了一家妓院
Raising that child in a cathouse.
那孩子就放在妓院里养
Stay away from all that.
别提这事
Mrs. Darmody provided respectable lodging
达莫迪夫人提供的是体面的住宿...
And what went on in there was
那里的行为简直...
As the only surviving blood relation
作为唯一在世的血亲...
You can't just take things that don't belong to you.
人不能夺走不属于自己的东西
Your Honor my clients are understandably ups
法官大人,我的代理人情绪激动可以谅解
He wouldn't even speak for the first
他刚开始连话都不愿说
What exactly occurred in your residence
达莫迪夫人,八个月前
eight months ago Mrs. Darmody?
你的住所中到底发生了什么
And under what precise circumstances
这个孩子被带到你们家时
was the child brought to your home?
到底是何种状况
Is there anyone here willing to disclose anything
有人愿意说出这件事情
approximating the truth in this matter?
真实的始末吗
Hold her steady.
稳住
Don't stomp on it. I'm not.
别用脚跺,我没有,
It's not a cockroach. Just easy.
那不是蟑螂,慢点
E e easy.
慢一点儿
Okay pull right in here.
好,就停这
Good. Yeah.
很好
Who's he?
他是谁
Guy who works for us.
给我们办事的人
I've got to go over something with him.
我要跟他说件事
So he runs the place?
那这地方是他的
What? I smell smoke.
怎么了,我闻到了烟味,
That's you. That's how you smell.
那是你,你身上的烟味
Your mother was very clear on this.
你母亲说的很明白
A friend of mine borrowed my coat. He smokes.
有个朋友借了我的外套,他吸烟
What's his name? Henry.
他叫什么,亨利,
And he borrows coats?
他还借外套穿
What is he an orphan?
怎么着,孤儿吗
No no. You stay.
不,你留下
Couple of minutes. And button up.
就几分钟,扣子扣好
This is how you wear it at school.
学校里就这么穿
Well you're not at school
你现在不是在学校
and you're not coming home with a cold so...
回家感冒可不行
I got it.
我自己来
Where'd this giant come from?
这大小伙子是哪里来的啊
Stan.
斯坦
Why are we seeing each other?
我们怎么会见面
Afternoon Eli.
下午好,伊莱
You know Agent Knox.
诺克斯探员你认识
Yeah. No do I?
我认得吗
He's here a month already.
他已经来了一个月了
He didn't make an impression. What do you want from me?
没印象,你想要什么
Introduce yourself again.
再自我介绍一次
Warren Knox sir. There he is.
先生,我是沃伦·诺克斯,这就是他,
You see him I don't want you getting scared.
你也看到了,不必紧张
Mick we squaring up or not?
米奇,我们还要不要清账
I'm involved in this now Elmer.
我现在有事,艾莫尔
Look I don't need all these people around hmm?
我不想也这么多人在场
Why don't you two go over there and get acquainted?
你们俩干嘛不去那边认识一下
You mean me?
是说我吗
Yes sir. Pardon.
是,先生,失陪
I guess my time's not worth anything.
看来我的时间就是不值钱啊
You had the problem in Brigantine.
你们在布里格汀那边的麻烦
I took care of that.
我已经解决了
Which was above and beyond.
完全出于额外的好意
I told him you had to sign off.
我跟他说过要离开
I want us to go on helping each other.
我希望我们继续互助
There's a limit Stan.
这是有限度的,斯坦
You get me?
你懂吗
I can say the same to you.
这套说辞我要原话奉还
You know I sure could use some law enforcement.
话说我这边需要执法帮助
For what? Piney bastards keep robbing my garage.
帮什么,有群王八蛋总来抢我的车库,
We don't handle auto theft.
我们不处理汽车盗窃案
I got 1000 gallons of whiskey in there.
里面有一千加仑威士忌
What would you want us to do?
你要我们做什么
Don't you catch bootleggers?
你们不抓贩酒贼吗
Not for other bootleggers.
不帮贩酒贼抓
Well I got a surprise for the next fox
我这么说吧,再有狐狸敢进鸡窝
in the henhouse tell you that much.
我可准备了惊喜
What surprise?
什么惊喜
Back door pulley
后门,滑车
shotgun.
猎枪
A booby trap? I didn't say it.
陷阱吗,我没说,
Look Mr.... Borst.
这位先生,波尔斯特,
Mr. Borst those kinds of methods Agent Knox.
布尔斯特先生,这些手段,诺斯克探员,
Sir.
先生
Our inspection is concluded.
本次调查结束
Ladies welcome to the Cicero Quilting Society.
女士们,欢迎来到西塞罗缝纫社
Would you be so kind as to come this way?
各位是否方便到这边来呢
Now! Let's go.
快,快走
Hoof it. Come on.
动一动,快走
Give you a hand darling? Some manners huh?
亲爱的,我来扶你,有点礼貌好不好,
Couldn't even get my makeup.
我的化妆品都没拿
We'll send somebody back all right?
我们派人去取,好吗
Quit shoving. They're pushing from behind.
别推,后面人在挤我,
I left a handbag.
我的手袋落在车上了
Tell my brother. He'll fetch that too. Come on giddyup.
告诉我哥哥,他会拿来的,走吧
Yes sir we certainly do. Coming right up.
是,先生,当然可以,马上就到
Same old boobs and boozehounds.
全都是老样子
We got shipped over from the Deuces for this?
牌打到一半把我弄来就是为了这个
Hey the ceiling's the same.
天花板都是一样的
That's all you'll be looking at.
你只许看天花板
Here you go gentlemen. Plenty to choose from.
来吧先生们,选择多多
Dive right in.
一起来吧
Alphonse.
阿尔方斯
Whatever it is Ralphie we blame it on you.
不管这是什么,拉尔菲,都要怪到你头上
See the paper today?
看今天的报纸了吗
Woodrow Wilson croaked.
伍德罗·威尔逊咽气了
Who even knew he was still around?
有谁知道他还活着啊
He means the local skinny Al.
他说的是本地内幕,阿尔
The idea was we don't have these problems.
重点是我们不要惹这种麻烦
That reporter he's a Bolshie type.
那个记者,就是个共产分子
No one cares what he writes.
没人在意他写些什么
I might. I might care.
我或许会在意
What'd he write? Ralphie
他会写什么,拉尔菲,
go outside huh? Keep an eye on things.
出去,小心行事
Let them run who they want. It don't matter.
随便他们推谁,无所谓
We got Jumping Joe Klenha here.
我们有跳跳乔在
All sewed up right? Tight as a drum gents.
万无一失,对吧,绝对稳妥,先生们,
Could always throw him down the stairs again.
再扔他下一次楼梯总是可以的
Oh no no.
不不
That was just high spirits.
不过是一时激动罢了
I've never hugged a mayor before.
还没拥抱过市长呢
Talks about you John. I know that Ralph. I read it.
说你呢,强尼,我知道,拉尔夫,我读过,
"Chicago crime boss Johnny Torrio has expanded his reach
"芝加哥黑道头子强尼·托里奥,
to include bootlegging gambling and prostitution
在一些有力支持者的帮助下
with the cheerful assistance of our Cicero boosters."
已经将触手延伸到贩卖私酒,赌博,以及卖淫上
Now who could that be?
说的是谁呢
could be found rusticating at our Hawthorne Inn
托里奥常驻在霍桑旅店,"Torrio
exerting control through the rough justice of his fact
遥控着他那位暴力的肿
fac" Factotum.
肿,总管,
Fat whosis? "Factotum Alphonse..."
总什么玩意,总管阿尔方斯,
Frank look.
来看,弗兰克
What? Nothing it's just
什么,没啥,就是个,
"Alphonse Caponi."
阿尔方斯·卡彭尼,
Sounds like a real noaccount.
听着就像个小人物
He gets my fucking name wrong?
我名字都他妈没写对
"A Few Moments With Eddie Cantor."
《和埃迪·康托尔一起》
I tell some jokes a couple of songs.
我讲几个笑话,唱几首歌
Which ones? "The Dumber They Come..."
什么歌,女孩越是笨,( 此歌曲全名《女孩越是笨,越讨人喜欢》出现在第一季第一集里)
Absolutely sidesplitting.
能让人笑破肚皮
There's a doctor standing by with catgut at every showing.
所以每场演出都有外科医生
To sew people up from laughing?
缝上笑破的肚皮吗
It's quite amazing.
真厉害
You hear everything just like he was right in front of you.
听起来就像他在你眼前一样
He is right in front of me.
他就在我眼前啊
But this is a movie.
但这是电影
Somehow that makes it seem more real.
而且感觉更真实
If that makes any sense.
不过好像没什么道理
It does when you say it.
你一说就有道理了
We've got a rehearsal pumpkin. Not till 4:00.
还要排练呢,亲爱的,4点才开始呢,
You know what the Scouts say "Be prepared."
童子军营的教诲,时刻准备着
So does my gynecologist.
我的妇科医生也这么说
But truthfully kiddo
不过说实话,孩子
I'll see that she gets to the church on time Eddie.
我会准时送她过去的,爱迪
Take a cab. It's safer.
打车去吧,安全点
You own this?
这是你的吗
Mr. White does. I just like the atmosphere.
怀特先生的,我就是喜欢这
You know Owney Madden?
你知道欧尼·麦登吗(此人是当时美国有名的黑社会头目,绰号杀手,以贩卖私酒为生,后购买了一个夜店改建成着名的棉花俱乐部,后此人又通过操控拳击比赛牟取暴利)
I've heard of him.
听说过
He runs the Cotton Club.
他有个棉花俱乐部
You go up to Harlem?
你去过哈林区吗
When someone takes me.
有人陪着我才去
I expect that happens pretty often.
看来经常有人陪着你
He didn't want me to meet you.
他不希望我见你
Owney Madden? Mr. Cantor.
欧尼·麦登吗,康托尔先生,
He said you're dangerous.
他说你很危险
Is it true?
是真的吗
If you think so you'd better hightail it.
你要是觉得是真的,赶紧逃命去呀
Will something bad happen if I stay?
我要是不走,会出什么不好的事吗
Heads up ladies. Heads up.
头抬起来,姑娘们,抬起来
This is where I spend most of my time.
我多数时间都待在这里
A retreat you might call it.
可以算是韬光养晦吧
Not the biggest room in the house
虽然不是最大的屋子
but the one I like best.
却是我最喜欢的
Looks out over the lawn.
能看到草坪
And of course en suite facilities.
当然还有全套设施
One of 12
十二个屋子都有
including a Roman bath.
还有罗马式浴缸
Lot of upkeep.
平时开销不少啊
It was built during the Great Age.
大繁荣时代建造的
It's waiting for a man.
这房子在等待一个人
The right man to bring it back to life.
等待合适的人让她重现生机
Cotillions with full orchestras.
随着音乐起舞
Ermine muffs on winter nights.
裹着白雪入冬
Hmm you're quite the scene painter.
描述的栩栩如生啊
I'm just describing the possibilities.
只是发挥了一下想象力
Mmhmm. Well something to think about.
确实值得想一想
And that's what I'm going to let you do.
我先让您想一想
For a minute.
稍等
Well?
怎么样
What's the verdict?
决定了没有
I guess I...
我觉得
have to ask how much?
还是得问价钱
It's not really the amount is it?
钱不重要,不是吗
It's what you get for it.
你得到的才最重要
But it's still a number.
但那也是钱啊
30
30.
If you want me to put it in my mouth it's another 10.
如果要口活,再加10块
Mr. Werner?
沃尔纳先生
Sir?
先生
Yes Florence?
怎么了,弗洛伦斯
Will you need anything else?
您还需要什么吗
No.
不要了
You have a good evening.
晚安
I put the present on your desk.
礼物我放您桌子上了
Right in front of me. Thank you.
就在我面前,谢谢你
You just need to sign the card.
您写好卡片就行了
Well good night then.
晚安
Pretty sure these are roller skates.
这肯定是溜冰鞋
You have children?
你有孩子吗
No?
没有吗
I'm a ahem...
我就,就
a middleman.
是个中间人
That's all.
就这样
I take orders from Milwaukee.
我听密尔沃基的指示
II don't ask questions.
不问问题
I call a number they do the rest.
然后打个电话,剩下的他们办
If someone gets hurt that's not my
要是不小心伤到了谁,那不是
You're doing this for money?
你是为了钱吗
in that safe.
保险箱里有五千块,$5000
Take it.
拿走吧
Walk away. I'll never say a word.
离开吧,我保证不说出去
I'll just
我,
You don't know me.
你都不认识我
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
I know you're gonna die.
我知道你要死了
Can I at least...
我能不能
This this is who you want.
你要找的是他
His name his address.
名字,还有地址
He runs things.
他才是负责的
Why?
为什么
Then you go beat people up?
然后你们就揍人吗
Uncle Nucky?
努基伯父
They sing it at football games.
他们在橄榄球比赛时唱
How often do you go to those?
你多久去踢一次球
Once in a while with the fellas.
时不时的,和朋友们一起
Instead of studying?
不学习吗
Didn't he get an A in accounting?
他会计学不是得了优吗
It's geography of commerce.
是贸易地理学
Answer the question.
回答问题
Who are these other fellas?
你朋友们都是谁
There's Flitch and Dobby.
有弗林奇,多比
Tip. Henry.
迪普,亨利
Everyone calls him Bucket.
大伙都叫他水桶
These are boys or ponies?
这是人名还是马名
They're all a lot of fun.
他们很有意思的
Are they smokers?
他们抽烟吗
I don't know.
不知道
You spend so much time with them.
你不是经常跟他们在一起吗
None of us smoke. I don't want you picking that up.
我们都不抽,我不希望你抽烟,
Me? He's like a chimney.
还说我,老爹可是杆大烟枪
Hey this is your mother.
这是你妈妈
Maybe you forgot that now you're so popular.
在这大家可都关注着你呢
I haven't forgotten.
我知道
Then what do you say?
那你该说什么
Ma. Yes?
妈,什么事,
I love you.
我爱你
Well I should hope so.
但愿是真心话
You have to go?
你要走了吗
I do. But this was lovely as always.
对,不过在这的时光一直很愉快
Fight for the Cherry and the White.
为切莉和怀特奋斗
Yes sir.
遵命
I'll call you later. Good night Uncle Nucky.
回头打给你,晚安,努基伯父,
Bye Nucky.
再见,努基
Help me clean.
来帮我收拾
Let's go. Everybody help Mommy.
走吧,去帮妈妈
Take that. Take your plates.
拿着那个,拿着盘子
Uncle Nucky.
努基伯父
Willie put a coat on.
穿件外套啊,威利
Ma's checking it for tobacco stains.
我妈拿去查抽烟的痕迹了
Should have stayed in Philadelphia for the break.
我应该留在费城过节
You need to see your family.
你需要来见家人
And they need to see you.
他们也想见到你
Why? I show up and my dad
为什么,一见到我
just tells me the things I'm not supposed to do.
老爸就开始告诉我这不能那不能
What do you think he should be telling you?
那你觉得他该说什么呢
Business. How it works.
生意,怎么运作的
Which business is that?
什么生意
Ours.
我们的
There's what I do what your father helps me with.
这生意我在做,你爸也在帮我
It's nothing for you to worry about.
不需要你担心
I'm not worried. I just think that
我没担心,我就是想
You came through for me Will.
你帮过我,威利
I haven't forgotten.
我记得
What you need to do now is get the degree.
现在你需要拿到学位
We're all counting on it okay?
希望可都寄托在你身上
Sure. Keep earning As.
当然,好好学习,
And anything you want to get off your chest
如果有什么想倾诉的
you could always come to me.
尽管来找我
I do smoke.
我确实抽烟
I know. I went to college for a year.
我知道,我上过一年大学
It's where I picked up all my bad habits.
我就是从那学到的坏习惯
Alphonse Capone.
阿尔方斯·卡彭
Alphonse Capone.
阿尔方斯·卡彭
Seriously
说真的
how hard is that huh?
很难念吗
The reporter's name is St. John.
那个记者的名字叫圣约翰
So? So he's probably a pilgrim or something.
所以呢,所以他也许是个朝圣者之类的,
He's not gonna know.
他不知道这名字
Spelled Torrio right.
但是把托里奥的名字拼对了
Yeah well people heard of Johnny.
那是,人人都知道强尼
That's my point.
这正是我的意思
You screwy?
你没事吧
People heard of Johnny good.
大家都知道强尼,很好
Let him take the heat.
让他当出头鸟
Nobody should know you.
没人认识你
What are you saying Frank?
你在说什么,弗兰克
In this line of work
干我们这行的
the fewer people that know who you are i was here first huh.
认识你的人越少,是我先到的,
I what?
我什么
Just saying I was here first.
我只是说,是我先来到这里的
You understand what he's getting at?
你看出来他想说什么了吗
And I bring you both out
我把你俩都带出来
that's what a brother does.
因为这是兄弟应该做的,'cause
And I bought this house that we're living in.
我买了咱们现在住的房子
And I run the Inn and the Ship.
我经营旅馆和餐厅
And that's not nothing Frank.
这可不是默默无闻的奉献,弗兰克
Okay? I'm not nothing.
好吗,我不是默默无闻的小人物
I'm nobody's "Fatotus."
我不是任何人的"总管"
Al Capone... with an E.
阿尔·卡彭,结尾有个E
With an E.
结尾有个E
Hey Snork. Don't call me that.
斯诺克,别这么叫我,
Snorky. Don't call me that Frank.
斯诺基,别这么叫我,弗兰克,
Come on. No really.
行了,说真的
You're special.
你是特别的
You are a very special boy.
你是个与众不同的男孩
Oh fuck you.
去你妈的
Keep at it Al.
加油,阿尔
Don't take no guff.
不忍了
Atta boy.
好样的
No no Ma. They're horsing around.
没事,妈,他们闹着玩呢
What?
怎么了
I don't have time for that.
我没时间喝酒
I have to be back in 40 minutes.
我得在40分钟之内回去
I couldn't have been clearer.
来之前交代的很清楚
Is this considered a good hotel
这里算是城里
in this part of town?
比较好的旅馆吗
You don't like it? It's disgusting.
你不喜欢吗,让人恶心,
Another.
再来一杯
Please.
谢谢
Is your boss a smart man?
你老板是聪明人吗
Mr. White? Knows his way around.
怀特先生,对他的生意很清楚
He should be careful.
他应该小心点
Dickie's not that honest.
迪基没有那么忠诚
He steals from the acts he steals from the owners.
他从行动中中饱私囊,从业主那收受回扣
He's a nasty little thief.
他是个卑劣的小偷
He's your husband.
他是你丈夫
I like to say bad things about him.
我喜欢说他的坏话
It's not very nice is it?
这不是很好,对吧
For someone in a hurry you talk a lot.
对于一个赶时间的人来说,你的话太多了
Don't touch my hair.
别碰我头发
Is that how you fuck huh?
这是你做爱的方式是吧
Is that how you do it?
你就是这么干的吗
Fuck you. Fuck you you fuck.
操你妈,操你妈,你这个混蛋
Swirl that cock.
使劲动
Swirl it. Like that.
使劲,就像那样
Like that. Like that.
就像那样,那样
Oh like that!
那样
Christ you're fucking me!
天呢,你在操我
Hi. Motherfucker!
你好,该死的,
Look at this.
看看这个
Look what's happening now.
看看发生了什么
Dickie he made me. No no no.
迪基,是他强迫我的,不,不,不,
He said he'd drive me to our hotel. That ain't what happened.
他说他会载我去我们的旅馆,不是这么回事,
You know what?
听我说
Sit down right there.
坐下
Go on. Whoa! What are you doing?
快点,你在干什么
Pulling up my pants.
提裤子
I just said sit nothing else.
我只说让你坐下,没让你干别的
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I can't. Shh.
我不能,别说话,
I know you're upset.
我知道你很失望
I got in his car.
我坐上了他的车
While I was going over the contracts?
当我在看合同的时候
Yes it must have been.
是的,就是这样
And then he drove away from the boardwalk to to
然后他开车离开了木板路
To the Negro part of town.
来到了黑人区
He threatened me with a straight razor. I don't carry no
他用剃须刀威胁我,我没带,
My wife is talking. She's explaining.
我的妻子在说话,她在解释
And you just interrupt.
你却总是打断她
Look Dickie. How about
听着,迪基,不如我们
We're not on a first name basis.
咱们还没熟到可以直呼名号的地步
We're not friends.
你我不是朋友
You're fucking my wife and you interrupt.
你上了我老婆,还打断她说话
And you know I go around and I spend a lot of time
我常出没此地,花费大量时间
with all of you.
和你们这些人呆在一起
Do business eat your food
做生意,吃你们的食物
put money in your pockets.
给你们钱
And I love the music. I really do.
我很喜欢你们的音乐,非常喜欢
But in the end you know what always happens?
但是到最后,你知道通常会发生什么吗
Well I think
我觉得
You act like the fucking niggers that you are.
你展露出你的黑鬼本性了
Isn't that right?
没错吧
Isn't it?
没错吧
Yes.
没错
Yes what?
什么没错
Yes boss.
老板,没错
Go on.
继续
What?
干什么
Act like a nigger.
展现你的黑鬼本性
She's waiting.
她等着你呢
I'll put your brains on the wall.
我会一枪崩了你
Let go of your trousers.
脱裤子
It's all just some fun.
就是为了多点情趣
There's no changing you people.
你们黑人还是老样子
He said expect the dropoff around 11:00.
他说11点左右交易
after already.
已经晚了20分钟了,20
I guess criminals aren't very punctual.
我猜罪犯们通常都不太守时
Perhaps it's why they have
也许这正是他们
trouble being productive members of society.
不能成为社会有益分子一员的原因
Maybe your informant was just lying to you.
也许是你的线人撒谎了
He gave a strong impression of sincerity.
他给人感觉非常可靠
I wouldn't mind an arrest or two under my belt.
我不介意抓上这么一两个人
That's the way to do it right?
就应该这样
Keep Supervisor Elliot from getting too nosy?
不让埃利奥特督查多担心
The hell they give me tea for?
他们给我茶干什么
That should be mine. Sorry.
那是我的,抱歉
I haven't touched it.
我还没喝
That farmer fella today over at Mr. Doyle's?
今天在多伊尔那看到的那个农民
Rolypoly Otis.
罗利保利·奥蒂斯
I thought his name was Elmer.
我以为他的名字是埃尔默
They're all Otis to me.
他们对我来说都叫奥蒂斯
Anyhow he's got some problems.
不管怎么说,他有问题
Who does? Elm
谁,埃尔,
Otis.
奥蒂斯
Awful lot of liquor in his garage.
车库里有很多酒
And kind of funny I guess
有意思的是
he asked us to help him keep tabs on it.
他求我们帮忙关注那些酒
This was to you? I couldn't shut him up.
这话跟你说的,我没办法让他闭嘴,
Not to mention that bankroll he was toting.
更别说他带着的现金了
That was quite the spectacle.
很出人意外
He asked the Treasury agents.
他向财政部探员请求过帮助
Oh boy. I mean
天呢,我是说
I mean just think about that.
我是说,你就想想
You know what you've done here?
你知道你在这做了什么吗
I signed contracts with that man.
我和这家伙签了合同
He connected in New York.
他有纽约的关系
And I work on him
我讨好他
so that club can turn some scratch.
这样酒吧就能赚钱
Make him my friend inch by inch.
一点一点把他变成我的朋友
And you go let loose a crap all over it
而你因为这点小事
for 15 minute worth of jelly.
就失去理智了
'Cause you the fucking sweetback huh?
就因为你上了他老婆,
What you got to say for yourself?
你有什么可说的
She a devil that's all.
她是个恶魔,就这样
And she stuck the bottle up his neck?
是她用酒瓶子杀了他吗
Jesus Christ his head's practically off.
天呢,他的头基本上已经掉了
He earned it.
这是他应得的
Right now I don't care what your side is okay?
现在我不想管你的看法是什么,明白吗
Who was he?
他是谁
Dickie Pastor.
迪基·帕斯特
Booking agent. Bring acts around the club.
经纪人,负责组织俱乐部的表演
Worked for Owney Madden.
欧尼·麦登的手下
And the girl? Climb out the window.
那个女的呢,从窗户爬出去了,
I guess you were too busy.
我猜你当时太忙了是吧
Anybody know he came here?
有人知道他来这里吗
Night man let him in. Couldn't say who else.
守夜的让他进来,不知道有没有其他人看见
Slip him out the back way.
把他从后门拖出去
Yeah. I got a place.
我知道个地方
We find that girl.
我们得找到那个女孩
She ain't got no coat no shoes no money.
她没穿衣服,没穿鞋,也没钱
Then what?
那又怎么样
Just take care of it.
把问题解决了
Make sure people stay quiet here.
让某人安静地待在这里
That on you.
都怪你
Sweetback.
情夫
Sweetback.
情夫
The hell you leave the door open for?
你干嘛把门打开
Letting all the cold in.
冷空气直往里钻
Don't slam it. You heard him now.
轻点关门,照做,
There a shoe right there.
那儿有只鞋
Nuhuh. Don't be throwing it now.
别,现在别扔
Well?
那个
What's the verdict?
决定了没有
You're asking a lot.
你要价太高了
I promise you it's worth it.
我向你保证,物有所值
I don't doubt it.
我知道
Still...
不过
Is there anything I can do to persuade you?
我怎么样才能让你心甘情愿呢
It's just so much bigger than anything I would need.
这房子太大了,很多东西我用不着
And uh...
还有
What?
什么
Well it's none of my business but...
其实与我无关,但是...
I don't think you really want to sell it.
我觉得你不是真心想卖
I assure you I do.
我真心想卖
It's just the way that you talk about it.
你说要卖房子时的样子
I know what that's like leaving something behind
我明白这种感觉,鼓足勇气
that's part of you finding that courage.
舍弃你生命中的一部分
In any case I only need something for a few months.
总之,我只需要用某些东西几个月
Beautiful woodwork.
精美的木制品
Mr. Phillips.
菲利普斯先生
Roy.
可以叫我罗伊
What brings you to our little town?
你来这个小地方有何贵干
Piggly Wiggly.
小猪妞妞
Huh? It's a supermarket chain.
什么,是一家连锁超市,
We're expanding into the northeast and I'm here to set it up.
我们在向西北发展,我是来开超市的
Well that must be hard on your wife.
那您的妻子肯定不好过
Well as I said
就像我说的
leaving things behind.
舍弃某些东西
Cotillions and ermine muffs.
交际舞,貂毛手筒
That would suit you well.
肯定很适合你
Do you really think so?
你真这么觉得
I'm a bit of a dreamer at heart.
我内心是一个爱做梦的人
I'm sorry. I have another place to look at.
抱歉,我还要去其他地方看看
Where?
哪里
Bungalow Park.
别墅公园
You don't want to live there.
那可不是个居住的好地方
Can't trust a realtor now can you?
现在房产中介真不可信啊,是吧
Say you wouldn't consider
假如,你不考虑...
I seem to be a bit at sea here.
我人生地不熟的
I could use a knowledgeable companion.
我需要一个有见识的陪同
Well I'm certainly that.
没问题
Factotum.
总管
Yes?
什么
That's a servant or something.
是指服务员还是啥的
Whatever you tell them to do.
言听计从的那种人
I looked it up.
我查过字典
How old are you?
你多大
22.
二十二岁,
Making a name for yourself huh?
想出名啊
I'm reporting the truth.
我在报道事实
Oh the truth?
事实
Read that aloud.
大声读出来
One letter at a time.
一个字母一个字母地读
CAPON
"Capon
E
E."
Now you know.
现在你知道了
Against the sable sky of perfumed night
芬香之夜,昏暗天空下
it's the darkest gems that shine most bright.
最黑的宝石最闪耀
Ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们
the Onyx Girls.
玛瑙姑娘
That's my favorite color!
那是我最喜欢的颜色
Bring on the dancing girls.
把姑娘们带上来
She's white halfnaked. What's the difficulty?
她是白人,还半裸,找她有什么难的
Maybe she froze in a doorway somewhere.
可能她在某个门口冻僵了
Scamper off to New York.
逃去纽约了
You know you missed your calling.
你在这儿工作,真是大材小用了
How's that? You should have been a detective.
怎么讲,你应该去做一个侦探,
I ain't the one what Dunn.
我不是... 邓恩,
Go check the bar.
去吧台看看
Man stood for you when it counted.
人的忍耐是有原因的
He need riding I'll be the one on his back.
教训他的人应该是我
Just so we're clear I don't want anyone else's grief.
那我们说明白,我不想再看到什么不幸
You ain't gonna get it.
你不会看到
I thought you'd abandoned me.
我以为你丢下我了
I wouldn't dare.
怎敢
What do you think of the show?
演出怎么样
Deliciously primitive.
让人垂涎的原始冲动
Bring out the beast in you?
把你心里的小野兽也勾引出来了
You're just gonna have to wait and see.
你就等着瞧吧
What do you suppose he's doing in there?
他在里面做什么
How should I know?
我怎么知道
Well why don't I knock on the door and announce our presence?
我们为何不去敲门,和他见面
And then what?
然后又怎样
We make it clear to Mr. Borst that in order to provide
我们跟波尔斯特先生说清楚
the protection he wants we require a certain amount
我们保护他,他付给我们一定的...
We're just gonna blow this hillbilly over.
我们去给这个乡巴佬一个惊喜
It's a 5050 split. Is that standard?
五五分成,都这样分吗,
Just draw your weapon and follow me.
拔枪,跟我走
Come on. Don't worry.
走啊,别担心
We're the law.
我们就是执法者
It's not that.
不是这个原因
I just don't see well in the dark.
我在黑暗里视力不好
How'd you make the Bureau bub?
你怎么混到禁酒局的,老兄
My uncle is in the same Elks Lodge as our congressman.
我的叔叔和议员在同一个慈善互助会馆
Just stand here.
待在这儿
Don't bump into anything.
别搞出什么事情来
Watch the front then come when I signal.
盯着前面,看我示意,你再过来
Mr. Borst.
波尔斯特先生
I'll call it in sir.
我会叫人来的
Soon as I get a grip on myself.
等我先镇定一下
I don't mind saying
我不介意承认
this has all got me pretty rattled.
这场面让我有点惊慌失措
Can we make a deal?
我们能达成一个协议吗
What'd you have in mind?
你想说什么
I won't tell Cantor if you don't.
如果你不告诉康托尔,我也不会说
"The Dumber They Come."
"来者愈蠢"
He's a doll though.
不过他很可爱
Learn something new every day.
每天都能学到一些新东西
Is this really where you live?
你真住在这里
It suits my needs.
这里能满足我的所需
But that's how it is with a bachelor.
单身男人就是这样的
Lonely?
寂寞
Now and then.
偶尔
I have a confession.
我得坦白
I've wanted to meet you for a long time.
我想和你长时间交往下去
Why?
为什么
Everyone talked about you and Billie.
大家都曾说过你和贝莉的事
What did they say?
说什么
Well...
就是...
how else could she star on Broadway?
不然她是怎么在百老汇成名的
Just give me a minute.
我去去就来
Mr. Thompson has asked me to say
汤普森先生让我告诉你
he has been called away.
他有事儿先走了
He just said he was coming back.
他刚刚说去去就来
But he is not.
但是他没有
Son of a goddamn bitch.
天杀的混蛋
Pardon me?
你说什么
What am I supposed to do?
我应该怎么办
You are supposed to leave.
你应该离开
You didn't have to get up.
你不用起来
I was not yet asleep.
我还没睡
Emma.
艾玛
I've come home.
我回来了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
contiguous [kən'tigjuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 邻近的,接触的,连续的

联想记忆
primitive ['primitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 原始的
n. 原始人,文艺复兴前的艺

联想记忆
intend [in'tend]

想一想再看

vt. 想要,计划,打算,意指

联想记忆
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
rehearsal [ri'hə:sl]

想一想再看

n. 排练,彩排

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
arrangement [ə'reindʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲

联想记忆
treasury ['treʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 国库,宝库 (大写)财政部,国债

 
commerce ['kɔmə:s]

想一想再看

n. 商业,贸易

联想记忆
knowledgeable ['nɔlidʒəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 博学的,有见识的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。