手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第94期:祖母死了两回(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: No! No no no! Wait. I may have something in the back.

不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。
Ross: Oh my God...
哦我的天。
Mrs. Geller: Is everything all right, dear?
一切还好吗,亲爱的?
Ross: Yeah, just...just Nana stuff.
是,只是……只是外婆的东西。
Ross: How we doing, you guys ready?
怎么样,你们准备好了吗?
Monica: So mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up.Did you know my ears are not my best feature?
妈妈早上已经打过电话提醒我不要把头发扎起来。你知道我的耳朵不是我最好的部位吗?
Ross: Some days it's all I can think about.
有段时间我是这样认为的。
Phoebe: Hi, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my bearings.
嗨,抱歉我来晚了,我找不到方向了。
Rachel: Oh, youyou mean your earrings?
哦,你的意思是你的耳环?
Phoebe: What'd I say?
我刚才说了什么?
Rachel: Hmm.
恩。
Monica: Are these the shoes?
这就是那双鞋?
Rachel: Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.
是的。Paolo从意大利寄来的。
Ross: What, weuh we don't have shoes here, or...?
什么,我们呃我们这儿没有鞋吗?还是…?
Joey: Morning. We ready to go?
早上好。我们准备出发吗?
Chandler: Well, don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that, isn't it?
恩,穿戴整齐之后我们是不是挺好看的?挺像那么一回事的,不是吗?
Monica: It was a really beautiful service.
刚才的仪式很好。
Mrs. Geller: It really was. Oh, come here, sweetheart. You know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream.
的确是。哦,到这儿来,甜心。知道吗,我觉得你到了应该开始用晚霜的时候了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。