手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第三季 > 正文

越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10集 活着从蒸笼里出来

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break.

《越狱》前情提要
How does a simple fisherman know so much about the company?
一个普通的渔夫怎么对这公司这么了解?
You gonna do this or not?
你到底干还是不干?
Yes, but once we're out, I consider you collateral.
干,不过一旦我们出去了,你就是我们的担保了。
Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves.
林肯惹的祸比他解决的问题还多。
He needs to get out of his own way, and I think you can assist him.
他必须靠自己逃脱我觉得你可以帮他。
I stay one step ahead, and you get 50 grand.
我只要领先一步你就能拿到5万。
What happened?
怎么了?
She came up to me just like you said
和你说的一样,她来找我了。
and offered me a bunch of cash to talk behind your back.
给了我一笔钱叫我在背后说你坏话。
So we stick to the plan, right?
按那么你还是按计划执行,对吗?
Yeah. Cool.
当然。很好。
I found a passport. Who's Gary miller?
我发现了一本护照。加里米勒是谁?
I've been working on a way for us to be together.
我正努力让我们能在一起
James, how-how can I believe you?
詹姆斯,你要我还怎么信你?
How can I believe anything anymore?
你要我怎么继续相信?
We got a way out of this?
我们有办法出去吗
We need some kind of support brace for the tunnel.
要弄点东西来支撑隧道
Or what? - or the whole thing collapses,and we're buried alive. -
不然的话呢? -一旦倒塌,我们就都被活埋了
No more excuses.
别再找借口了
Papa's dead because of this yankee.
由于这个美国佬,兄弟都死了
I'll kill him myself if I have to, all right?
如果必要我会亲手宰了他,行吧?
He survived the box.
他活着从那蒸笼里出来了
So what?
那又如何?
The guards went after Scofield.
警卫们找斯科菲尔德的麻烦
Scofield won.
斯科菲尔德赢了
He's a folk hero now.
他现在是民间英雄了
Look, I want Scofield dead as much as you,
听着,我和你一样,都想要斯科菲尔德死
But not at the cost of an uprising.
但绝不能引起造反
Mail call.
有信件
Who's that?
那是谁?
That's my son.
是我儿子
Bagwell gave the okay. The coast is clear.
蒂博格说行了,机会来了
We gotta go.
走吧
I didn't think I'd see you again.
我以为再见不到你了
Once someone goes into the box, it's...
一旦被关进那蒸笼,就...
It was a misunderstanding.
是场误会罢了
They wanted to talk to you about the helicopters, right?
他们想要问你直升机的事,是吧?
What helicopters?
什么直升机?
Were you really trying to escape?
你是真的想要越狱吗
I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do you.
我不知道你说什么,你自己也不清楚吧
Just so you know, Bagwell's coming with us.
告诉你一声,蒂博格也加入了
You were gone.
那时你不在
He had something we needed.
而他拥有我们所需要的东西
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Fine.
好吧
So what's the new plan?
新计划是怎样的?
Did you tell him?
你跟他说了吗
Yeah.
是的
I am coming with you.
我加入你们了
Okay by me.
行了,知道了
Everyone hear that? You hear that, lawman?
都听到了吧? 你听到了吧警察兄?
But you're staying up here.
不过你得在这看着
Maybe I didn't enunciate myself.
是不是我说的不够清楚
The work downstairs requires two hands.
去下面干活需要两只手的
Hey. We need somebody to stay outside in case Sammy returns.
我们需要有人在这看着,以防萨米回来
I thought we couldn't dig through this stuff.
我以为我们不能从这挖
The bracing's gonna be tricky.
支撑处很危险
Unless the tunnel gets the proper support,
除非有合适的支撑点
It's all going to come down on our heads.
否则就会全塌下来
We should have the materials for the braces,
我们应该有东西来支撑隧道
But we'll need a a saw to cut to size,and a hammer.
不过我们需要锯子来切割,还要一个锤子
Can you help us out?
你能弄到吗
Yeah. I can do that.
是的,可以
Two days.
两天时间
And if not?
要是不行呢?
Two days.
两天时间
Guillermo should have everything we need.
威廉应该有我们要的东西
You know where he is, right?
你知道他在哪,是吧?
I think it's, uh...
我想在,呃...
It's down this corridor on the left.
在走廊的左边
Halfway down. Cell 40.
中间,40号房间
Down the corridor on the left.
走廊左边
Cell 40. Okeydoke.
40号房,行了
Are you lost already, Teodoro?
你迷路了吗,蒂博格?
No.
But you are.
迷路的是你
This is my room now.
这个房间归我了
You're done in here.
你玩完了
If you had gone after Scofield today,
要是今天你肯灭了斯科菲尔德
All would have been forgiven.
那就还值得原谅
This is suicide.
这是在自杀
Shut up, old man!
闭嘴,老家伙
I'll take my chances.
我倒要试一试
You think you can run sona?
你以为你可以管理索纳?
You couldn't even run shipments from one dock to the other,
你连运送东西都办不了
But I still keep you by my side.
但是我还一直留着你
I'll let you walk out of here
我会让你走出这扇门
Out of respect for what you were.
颜面无存
Come on!
来啊
Get the hell out of here!
滚出去
All of you ready to do this?
大家都准备好了吗
Until Lechero gets back,
在勒齐回来前
We should start looking for pieces
我们要找些木材
About four feet in length.
大约四尺长
I'm running things now!
现在这里归我管了
Anyone got problem with that...
任何人有意见的话...
...come get it!
过来拿这个
Good.
很好
First order of business,
第一件事
A case of rum to the man who brings me Michael Scofield!
谁给我带来迈克尔?斯科菲尔德,这朗姆酒就归谁
Don't worry.
放心
We'll be there with all the cash.
我们会带齐现钞过来的
Okay? Gracias.
行吗,谢谢
Osberto. That's who you wanna to talk to.
奥斯贝托,这就是你要找的人
This guy on the up-and-up?
这家伙能耐够大吗
The guy I was running things into sona for arranged this,
我进索纳的事就是他安排的
So it's as up as it's gonna get for this kind of deal. so, yes.
所以这事应该也能办成的
Osberto doesn't speak english, though,
不过,奥斯贝托不会说英语
So how do you want to work it?
你准备怎么做?
I need to meet with Susan.
我得去见苏珊
I'll take Sofia. She can translate for me.
我会带上索菲亚,她能帮我翻译
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
So when I meet with Susan, what do you want me to tell her?
见到苏珊后,你要我怎么说?
Tell her whatever you think she wants to hear.
她想听什么,你就告诉她什么
Just buy us enough time to do our thing, all right?
帮我们尽量争取时间,行吗
Home stretch, papi.
一切顺利,兄弟
Listen, man. I want to thank you for everything.
兄弟,我不知道怎么感谢你才好
Oh, linc, please. When we get home, I got your back -
林肯,拜托,-一旦回家,我一定回报你
Whatever you need, whatever you want.
你想要什么都可以
That won't be necessary.
什么都不需要
When I'm back home, I'm a saint.
当我回家的时候,我会做个好公民
I'm not even jaywalking.
甚至连红灯都不会闯
Osberto. don't forget.
奥斯贝托,别忘了
Osberto.
奥斯贝托
Scofield steps outside that tunnel, he's a dead man.
一旦斯科菲尔德从隧道出来,他就死定了
Far as I can tell, we have two options.
我想我们有两条路
We can invite Sammy on the escape...
要么让萨米入伙
He can go to hell.
见你的鬼去吧!
Which brings us to option number two.
那就只剩一条路
You wouldn't last a second in there with Sammy.
你和萨米打撑不到一秒
Would you?
那你呢
Then I guess we'll just have to outsource.
我想我们只能想办法了
I felt sorry for the guy,
我觉得对不住那个伙计
But you don't chicken-foot an ex-delta force
但是你不该挑战三角洲特种兵
And expect to make it out alive.
还以为能活着回来
You're delta force? like Chuck Norris?
你是三角洲特种兵? 像恰克?诺里斯一样
Norris? He wouldn't have made it through boot camp.
诺里斯? 他不一定能过的了新兵营
Excuse me a second.
失陪一下
I see you're making friends.
我看你交到新朋友了
Hey, once you get the hang of it,
一旦你进入状态
This place ain't so rough.
这里也没那么乏味
Yeah. Too bad.
是的,很糟
Too bad what?
什么很糟
You were right. We got
你是对的
A little plan going on,but you know,if you're putting down roots...
我们有个计划,不过如果你不懂规矩
No, no. You were saying...?
不,不,你说...
We're supposed to be out of here in 48 hours.
我们要在48小时内设法逃离这里
Not through Scofield.
不是和斯科菲尔德一起吧
You heard the town crier.
你听见刚才的喊话了吧
College boy's life is barely worth a case of booze.
那个大学生的一条命也就值一箱酒
Hence our current conversation.
说到点上了
I know how you got your cherry yesterday,
我知道你昨天是怎么赢的
Daubing your wraps in acetone,
你在绑手的带子上涂了丙酮
Smothering the guy until he passed out from the fumes.
捂住那家伙直到他窒息而死
You do the same thing to Sammy, and you're in.
你若如法炮制弄死萨米,你就跟我们走
Chicken-foot Sammy?
向萨米挑战?
Chicken-foot Sammy.
向萨米挑战
It's all riding on you, champ.
全靠你了,冠军
Here you get it.
请拿好
Thank you.
谢谢
This shouldn't take long.
不会耽误很久的
What are you getting?
你在做什么
Supplies. For? -
做准备,-什么准备?
I don't want to get caught flat-footed again.
我不想打无准备之仗
You know what that means? No. -
你知道什么意思吗,-不
Well, these people obviously have a plan.
这些人显然有他们的计划
We're gonna need one, too.
我们也要有一个计划
Does that plan include screwing over James?
这计划包括害死詹姆斯吗
Is it James or gary Miller?
那家伙叫詹姆斯还是米勒?
Whatever his name is, there's a part of me
无论他叫什么
That doesn't want to believe he works for them...
我不相信他会为他们卖命
Cause he's
因为
The man I loved,
我爱这个男人
The man who went to prison for me,
这个男人因为我进了监狱
The man who was going to take me to my first trip to paris.
他要带我一起去巴黎旅行
I haven't turned my back to that man.
我不能背叛他
Do I have your word that he's gonna be all right?
你能向我保证他没事吗
Yeah. Now get in.
是的,上车吧
Do I have your word?!
你能向我保证吗
Yeah, you got my word.
可以,我保证
Now get in.
现在可以上车了
Ed, we'll be in contact soon. Sales are through the roof!
艾德我们马上能见面了,销售非常好!
Hope you're working on your putting...Gary
希望你还在忙你那块,格雷
You know what I just found out?
你知道我刚才发现了什么?
That "Sucre" means "sugar."
"苏克雷"的意思是,"糖"
Yeah.
是的
So every time I say your name,
所以每次我说到你的名字时
I'm calling you "sugar."
我都在叫"糖"
Basically yeah.
是这样
I like that.
我喜欢这么叫
Look, I don't have a lot of information.
我没有搞到很多消息
Which, I guess, that's good news for you, right?
对你来说很好,不是吗
You care to elaborate?
你能详细说下吗
Lincoln isn't cooking anything up.
林肯没有什么行动
He's still planning on exchanging Whistler for LJ.
他还是在计划拿惠斯勒交换小LJ
He hasn't been talking about running any games.
他没提过耍什么把戏
And did he become an eagle scout last night, too?
昨晚他也没什么特别的行动吗
Lady, he got the message. He knows he doest have
小姐,他得到了消息,他知道他
A choice, he has to play it straight.
没有别的选择,只能听命
Look, I could have come up here and made something up
听着,我可以编点东西告诉你
Just to get paid, but...
捞两个钱,但是
I'm not trying to get on your bad side either.
我不希望你因此手忙脚乱
You know what?
你知道吗
I believe you.
我相信你
So, I'll call you if anything comes up.
如果有什么进展我再联系你
Whoa, whoa! What am i, a toothless crack whore?
当我是什么,没牙的老妓女?
Sit down.
坐下
I keep my promises.
我会兑现承诺
The people I work for, they don't like
我上面的人
To deal in greenbacks; it's just too bulky.
他们不在乎钞票,他们有的是钱
Cashier's check payable to cash. Same thing.
银行的支票,直接兑换现金
Half now and half when you're done.
事成以后还有一半
Keep your ears open, sugar.
甜心,盯紧点
Alex, come on!
阿历克斯,加把劲
Hold it steady! I am! I am! -
用力,-我在用力
I'm gonna need a little help here!
我需要点帮助
Come on.
加油
I got it. I said I got it.
我撑着了,我说可以了
The little piece of metal's gonna hold all this weight?
这个小部件能承受所有的重量吗
All right,
好了
Let go, let go.
松手,松手
So, how many more are we gonna need
我们还需要多少个撑钉
Before we get to the top?
才能上去?
20 maybe.
20个吧
That gets us to no-man's land. then what?
这能带我们去无人区,然后呢?
Helicopter'd be nice.
有直升机当然更好啦
I was supposed to kill you.
我本该杀了你的
Oh, so you're not a fisherman?
所以你不是什么渔夫?
They threatened to come after my family
他们威胁要追杀我全家
If I didn't kill you and jump on that helicopter,
除非我杀了你,跳上直升机
But I didn't.
但是我没有那么做
I'm so grateful.
我感激不尽
So what happened to your family?
那你的家人怎么样了?
I don't know. Maybe I'll find out if we ever get out of here.
不知道,或许从这里出去后就能知道了
Well, it's a crazy world, isn't it?
这个世界很疯狂,不是吗?
We all agreen that.
我们都赞同这点的
And we have a lot of work to do.
我们还有很多事要做
Where the hell is Lechero?
该死的勒齐哪去了?
Is everything set? - huh? -
事情都办妥了? -什么?
Is everything set?
事情都办妥了吗
Yeah, no problemo.
是的,没有问题
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉,先生
Do we come to you if we need the chicken foot?
如果需要鸡爪是不是来找你?
Tiger pants.
虎纹短裤啊
Who you got a beef with?
你和谁过不去?
I don't know his name. Some caribbean guy.
我不知道他的名字,是个加勒比海的家伙
Stole my wallet a while back.
之前偷了我的皮夹子
Better think long and hard
你最好想想清楚
Before you say another word, eh?
再开口,听到吗?
He's got this fruity little mustache
他留着撇小胡子
And this ly-ass vest.
穿了件奇丑无比的背心
Please, I'm beggin' ya.
接着,算我求你了
In the ring. 15 minutes.
15分钟后,场子里见
I never thought I'd say this,
我从没有想过我会这么说
But I envy you, Brad. I've wanted
但是布拉德,我真嫉妒你
To shank that little calypso kid ever since I first met him.
我打见到那小子起,就想手刃了他
I'm not a violent guy by nature,
我虽然不是天生暴力
But if a man makes me walk around in my grunts for two days...
但是如果有人逼我太甚的话...
Yeah, that's great. Just don't take too long to finish him off, okay?
很不错,别折磨他太久,早点干掉
The sooner he's dead, the sooner we can get on the escape.
他死的越快,我们就可以越早逃出去
No games. I'm in.
说定了,算上我
You're in.
算你一个
No, no, no. What's wrong? -
不不,-怎么了?
We got to call off the fight.
我们必须取消那场格斗
No, that's an impossibility.
不,这根本不可能
No, no, no,
不,不
You don't understand!
你根本不明白
There's got to be more acetone around here.
这附近应该还有丙酮的
No, that's it! I can't go against
不就这么多了! 没有丙酮
Sammy straight up! I'm a dead man!
我去直面萨米,那死定了
If you don't kill him, we are all dead.
你要是不杀了他,我们都玩完
This isn't the best neighborhood.
这样的邻舍可不咋地
I've been in a lot worse.
我还去过更糟的
Just stick close.
跟紧点就是了
Osberto?
奥斯贝托?
Si.
是的
You want to do this?
你想做交易吗?
Tiene el dinero?
现钞准备好了?
Yeah, yeah, I got it.
是的,我准备好了
Donde esta?
钱在哪里?(西班牙语)
"where is the money?"
钱在哪里?
I want to see the product.
我想看货
Primero el dinero.
先付钱(西班牙语)
"money first."
先付钱
Show me the stuff.
我先看货
El dinero!
先付钱!
Lincoln, please, let's get out of here.
林肯求你了,我们离开这吧
Tell him to stop wasting my time.
告诉他别再浪费我的时间
No.
不行
Tell him.
和他说
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Big? grande?
威力够大吗?
Si.
是的
Ask him how do I trigger it by remote.
问他如何遥控引爆
Boom.
就爆了
"dial one-one, send."
拨1-1然后按发送键
One-one, send? 1-1
然后发送键?
Adios.
再见
Buena suerte.
祝你好运
Why didn't you tell me you were gonna buy a bomb?
你为什么不告诉我你要买个炸弹?
You never'd have come otherwise.
说了的话,你怎么也不会来了
We need that saw.
这玩意当锯子不错
You know, uh,
你们知道吗
I am a fisherman.
我是名渔夫
I am. I'm just maybe
我,我或许只是
A little bit more connected than I've let on.
无意间参与了多一点
I think this is gonna work.
我觉得这东西能起作用
Yeah.
是的
You know, I run charters, just like I said...
你知道,我经营租赁,正如我说的那样
I have for years.
都好几年了
Then one day, that brunette Gretchen well, she asked me
然后某一天,那个婊子格雷琴她问我
If I wanted to be exclusive to her corporation, right?
是否愿意做她公司的独家
And, uh, well, with the money she was offering,
她开的价不低
I had a pretty good idea she wasn't
我很清楚,她肯定不止为了
Just trawling for salmon.
捕鲑鱼这么简单
So you two have history.
这么说,你们以前有瓜葛
Yeah. And she's
是的
Been an absolute nightmare in my life
她绝对是我此生的梦魇
Ever since that first job.
从第一个工作开始
Alex, I need a wedge.
阿历克斯,我需要一个楔子
Wedge.
楔子
Look, I took them where they wanted me to take them.
听着,我曾经把他们带到他们想去的地方
I have to figure out these coordinates
我得找出这些坐标
And I have to take them back there.
我必须把他们再带回那里
Quit embarrassing yourself.
不要再为难你自己了
What?
什么?
We're not two chicks at a bar you're trying to pick up.
我们不是两个你在酒吧搭讪的小妞
Unless you need to hear this? No. -
除非你想听这些? -不
All right, good. you work for the company.
你为组织工作
And when you break out of here, you're gonna do whatever
当你从这里出去的时候
The company asks you to do,
你就会做组织要你做的一切
Period. Well, they're using me -
没有了,-他们利用我
Just like they're using you.
正如他们利用你一样
Good, I'm glad you shared that with me.
很好,我很荣幸能和你分享这样的经历
So why don't we go back to work? how's that sound?
我们干吗不接着干活? 这建议怎么样?
Let those idiots chickenfoot themselves all they want, huh?
让那些笨蛋自己拿着鸡爪斗去吧
But if one of them tries to use it on us...
不过如果有人想给我们一个鸡爪...
You don't have to fight that guy.
你不需要和那个人决斗
It's my farewell tour.
这是辞别之旅
The rest of those pieces are no good.
剩下的几块质量不太好
We're going to need those tools, Michael.
我们需要那些工具,迈克尔
I guess we'll just have to wait.
我觉得我们只能等了
That book of yours.. it's just a bunch
你的那本书
Of coordinates in there, right?
里面只记了一堆坐标,是吗
Among other things.
还有点在别的东西
So you wouldn't mind.
那你肯定不会介意我看看
It's just a bunch of, uh, numbers and dates.
只是一堆数字和日期
"Gate."
"门"
Gate netting company.
门网公司
That's where I rent my trammels.
是我租借渔网的地方
"Stampede."
"逃窜"
That's my buddy's cape islander.
那是我好友的"Cape islander"
And this is important to us how?
现在这对我们来说很重要吗
It's important because I'm being accused
很重要,因为我因为它们被误会了
Of being someone I'm not. And I don't want
而且我不想
Scofield ditching me once it's time to leave...
斯科菲尔德在要离开的时候甩掉我
He's not ditching anybody.
他不会抛弃任何人
If he could have gotten rid of anybody,
如果他能摆脱任何人
He would have gotten rid of me.
他也会摆脱我
And if he tries to leave the city
如果他试图离开这个城市
He knows that we're gonna turn him in before he gets out
他知道我们会在他离开之前检举他
I'm going upstairs to find Lechero and his equipment.
我上楼去找勒齐和他的工具
I'm with Alex.
我和阿历克斯一起
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Sounds like someone's up there.
听起来上面有人
If Lechero gets stranded up there,
如果是勒齐在上面陷入困境
We're not getting out of here.
我们不能离开这里
So when you think it's safe,
那么当你觉得安全的时候
Or it feels like
或者...
It's safe, we gotta go, we got to go up.
它确实变得安全的时候,我们就得上去
We've been talking about chickenfooting Sammy for months.
几个月来我们一直在说要挑战萨米
No one had the courage.
没人有那个勇气
Do you have any paint thinner?
你有油漆稀释剂吗
Paint thinner?
油漆稀释剂?
Shoe polish
鞋油
Lighter fluid, glue?
打火机油,或者胶水?
There you are, champ.
找到你了,冠军
It's time. Stomp his face, Brad!
时间到了,跺烂他的脸吧,布拉德!
You know, this has all been one big misunderstanding.
你知道,这整个就是场大误会
I wasn't talking about Sammy.
我没有谈论萨米
It was... that's him.
我谈论的是...是他!
That's the guy I was talking about.
他才是我谈论的那个人
Yeah, I don't see no "fruity moustache,"
我可没看见他有"小胡子"
And where's his "ugly-ass vest," Brad?
而且那"丑陋的汗衫"在哪,布拉德?
Don't worry, you stand a real chance of winning this one.
不必担心,你有胜算
You cannot just hide out all day.
你不能整天这样躲在外面
What else can I do, huh?
我还能做什么?
I've ruled these men for a year with blood.
我残酷的统治了这些人一年
You don't think those men want to take the head of the man
你不知道他们多么渴望
Who wore the crown? Be that as it may, -
干掉老大,-无论如何
Bellick is about to lose his head to Sammy.
贝里克就要把他的头输给萨米了
You may not want to hear this,
你可能不想听这些
But once that happens, we are both very much
一旦这事发生,我们都十分清楚
Aware that Scofield is gonna start
斯科菲尔德就会好奇
Getting curious about where the hell you are.
你到底在哪里
He's going to come crawling out of his hole
他就会从洞里爬出
And right into Sammy's arms,
落入萨米的手中
And then he and our escape
然后他和我们的越狱大计
Are gone forever.
就永远消失了
Bellick, Bellick, Bellick,
贝里克
Bellick, Bellick, Bellick, Bellick, Bellick,
贝里克
Bellick, Bellick, Bellick,
贝里克
Bellick, Bellick, Bellick, Bellick...
贝里克
Wait. We get the tools and we come straight back.
等等,我们拿了工具直接回来
Come on
跟上
You guys want to watch the fight?
你们想要看看决斗吗
You know, chill out.
放松精神
I'll get you a beer.
我给你拿瓶啤酒
You like that?
你喜欢那样?
Stop it.
停下!
Scofield!
斯科菲尔德!
Scofield's in there.
斯科菲尔德在这里
It's locked. Open the door. -
锁上了,-开门
I don't have the combination.
我没有密码
I said...
我说...
Open it now.
打开门
Do it.
开啊
We can't.
不行
Open it now.
现在打开!
I don't have the combination.
我没有密码
I've got your man out here.
我手上有你的人
If you don't open the door,
如果你们不开门的话
He's the one who's going to pay the price.
他就要付出代价
I need him alive!
他得活着!
You saw those guys. What do you think they've got planned?
你看到了,你难道不知道他们打算干什么?
All of you is trying my patience.
你们正在挑战我的耐心
What do you suggest, Alex?
你有什么建议,阿历克斯?
Let's be ready for them.
我们得准备好迎接
Time's up.
时间到了
You want another one?
你还想再挨一下吗
Then you better be persuasive.
那你可得说服他们
Michael.
迈克尔
Don't open the door!
别开门!
He's got a gu...!
他有枪!
Are you going to tell me what it's for? No. -
你不打算和我解释一下吗,-不
Because you think I might tell James?
你怕我告诉詹姆斯?
Because you don't need to know.
因为你没必要知道
It's going to be all right.
不会有事的
How'd it go? Good. I told her what she wanted to hear, -
怎么样? -很好,我说了她想听到的话
Just like you told me.
就像你事先告诉我的那样
That it? Yeah. -
就这样? -对
Cool. Listen, I want you to call her up,
那好,听着,我要你给她打电话
Tell her you've got some information.
告诉她你有些情报
Make sure she picks you up and get in the car, all right?
一定要让她来接你,然后上她的车,明白吗
Okay. Is everything okay?
好的,一切都好吧?
Yeah. Why?
是的,为什么这么问?
She looks upset.
她看起来很不开心
I'll call you later.
我回头给你电话
Got something down here we can use, Michael.
迈克尔,我找到一个我们能用得上的东西
If they come through that door...
如果他们从那扇门进来
You hit them right here.
你就在这里给他们一记致命打击
Go ahead, take it.
快拿着
Go ahead.
拿着!
It'll puncture the heart.
这东西能穿透心脏
You were hiding
你把斯科菲尔德藏在
Scofield in your room?
你房间里了?
Look at you,the power make you mad already.
你看看,权力已经让你失去理智
Come along, Norman.
来吧诺曼第人,我们走
Let's go.
我们走
What is so urgent?
什么事情这么着急?
Lincoln bought a gun.
林肯买了一把枪
I... I asked him what he planned on doing with it,
我... 我问他打算用来干什么
But he wouldn't answer.
他没有回答我
So I just... I just thought you might want to know.
我觉得... 我该告诉你
If anything changes, I'll get back to you, okay?
如果有什么变化我再向你报告,好吗?
You ow, the other day
你知道吗,那天
When you and lincoln had your little spat in the lobby
你和林肯在大堂吵起来
And you,all distraught and jilted
我看你撕心裂肺地
Went across the street to the bar,
跑到对面街的酒吧里
A cynic might think that was staged.
明眼人一看就知道你们在演戏
I'm a cynic, sugar.
我的眼睛就挺亮的,宝贝
You're high, sugar.
是你想晕了头,宝贝
If it's any comfort, you guys almost pulled it off.
不过演得还是挺逼真的,差点把我也给蒙了
The puerto rican and the gorilla
什么波多黎各人啦,大猩猩啦
You really had me scrambling there for a minute.
还真地让我为你们揪心了一会儿
Hey, if you don't want my help, fine, I'm out, okay?
如果你不需要我的帮助就算了,我退出!
It's a little thing called a tracing number
我只不过是根据我给你
On the check I gave you.
的那张支票顺藤摸瓜
Apparently your extensive expertise
很显然,那天你没把
In banking
你在银行方面丰富的专业知识
Failed you that day.
带在身上
You promptly wired all 25K
你迫不及待地把两万五美金
To Maricruz Delgado
全部转给了玛丽克鲁兹?德尔加多
In Chicago at 123
芝加哥123号
Please don't hurt me lane.
那个娇弱的令人怜爱的
I swear to god, if something happens to her...
我发誓,如果她有什么三长两短...
If what?!
什么三长两短!
What, jackass?!
说呀,王八蛋!
You're going to go back there and you're going to get me
你还是老老实实回去
Some real information,
给我弄一些真正的情报
Or Maricruz and her head are gonna part ways.
要不然玛丽克鲁兹就会脑袋搬家
Get out of my car.
从我的车里滚出去
Now.
现在就滚
Hey, Blanco.
白人小子
I got your good buddy Lechero here.
你的好兄弟勒齐来了
Why don't you give it the secret knock so he knows it's you, huh?
你干吗不用暗号敲门,好让他知道是你来了
The combination.
密码
What makes you think I have the combination?
你怎么会认为我知道密码呢?
Just do what he says. huh?
乖乖照他说的做,明白吗?
How many times you gonna pull that little thing out?
你究竟要拿这把小玩意威胁我多少次?
As many times as I feel necessary.
我想多少次就多少次,只要我觉得有必要
What, you think it make you look strong?
因为它让你觉得很强大,对吗?
All it does is magnify your weakness.
其实虚张声势只会让你显得更加脆弱
Funny, I'm feeling pretty
真可笑,现在我感觉
Secure right about now.
一切尽在掌握!
Now, the combination, old man. We're not asking again.
快把密码交出来,我们不会再问第二遍
Sammy!
萨米!
I'm opening the door.
我要开门啦
Michael, do not open the...
迈克尔,别开
Drop them!
把家伙放下!
Drop them, I said
我说把家伙放下!
Now move!
走!
You're escaping with him?
你打算和他一起逃走?
I was gonna tell you all about this, bredda.
我本来想把一切都告诉你的
It just never came up, eh?
但你就是没开口,对吗?
Take it.
都拿去吧
It's yours.
都是你的了
The tunnel,
隧道
The escape plan, everything.
逃跑计划,所有的
We can go together.
我们可以一起逃走
I'm taking everything you've got.
我会拿走一切
But you ain't going nowhere.
不过你哪也别想去
How you finishing up this hole?
你们打算如何完成这个洞?
Promise me you'll take Whistler with you.
答应我带惠斯勒一起走
You making demands on me?
你在要求我吗
I understand...
我知道
Why you're going to kill me,
为什么你要杀我
But he's done nothing wrong.
但他没做错什么
I'll tell you everything you need to know,
我会告诉你你想知道的一切
Just take him with you.
只要你把他带上
You need him.
你需要他
He's the only one who figured this one out.
整个计划都是他想出来的
Don't you worry, I'll take care of your friend.
别担心,我会照顾好你朋友的
All right.
那好
First, you need to keep building braces
首先,你们要继续一边前进
To support the tunnel as you go.
一边做支撑物支撑隧道
How you do that?
怎么做?
Whistler can show you how.
惠斯勒会教你们
Look like you just
我看你们
Make some wood squares from these boxes here.
只用这些箱子做了些木框
Like I said,
我说了
Whistler can show you.
惠斯勒会教你们
How much further to the surface?
离地面还有多远?
Not far.
很近了
Can't be more than ten feet.
不会超过10英尺
Impressive, Blanco.
真不赖啊,白人小子
Too bad you won't be around to enjoy it.
真遗憾你不能享用它了
How long is this going to set us back?
这样的情况对我们有多大影响?
What's gonna set us back is if the tower guards are looking at
如果警戒塔上的哨兵
A giant sinkhole out in no man's land.
看见荒地里塌下去一个大洞就糟了
Michael?
迈克尔?
We're good.
没事
Yeah.
We're good.
还好没事
Back in business.
重新开工
I'm in.
我加入
For what, getting your ass kicked?
加入什么? 你想被他们打死吗
I'm in or I shout it from the rooftops.
让我加入,要不我到屋顶上把一切都嚷出来
You're in, champ.
加你了,冠军
Okay, you need to stay here.
你要待在这
I got to get something, all right?
我要去取点东西,好吗
Don't move.
别走开
Can you get home from here?
从这里你能自己回家吗
Yeah, I'm two blocks away.
可以,我家就隔了两个街区
If he doesn't take you, I will.
如果他不带你走,我带你走
Here.
拿着
Use this.
用这个
Thanks.
谢谢
Right up there.
好好擦擦
You know, for all the times you wanted me
你总是要我证明
To prove I was a fisherman,
自己是个渔夫
I should have been asking if you were a real engineer.
其实我也该问问你是否真的是个工程师
That could've been one of us buried down there.
被塌方埋葬的有可能是我们
I'll do better next time.
下次我会做得更好的
I'm gonna go back down and try to salvage some of those braces.
我下去修整一下那些支撑物
Yeah, I'll go with you.
好,我和你一起去
Never gets any easier.
这种事总是这么困难
Scofield, visita.
斯科菲尔德,有人探视
Scofield, you have a visitor.
斯科菲尔德,有人探视
All the side jobs I do at Sona for three years.
我把在索纳三年做小工的钱
I save all of my money.
都攒起来了
It's $173.
一共是173美金
If you're really leaving, it's yours.
如果你真的要走,这些钱都给你
Take me with you.
把我也带上吧
Please.
求你了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我再也不想在这待了
You don't want any part of this.
你还是不要掺和进来
You got a plan or are we back to square one?
你有计划了吗,还是我们又回到了起点?
I have a plan.
我有计划了
Good,cause I got something cooking on the outside.
好,我在外面也安排好了
I ain't walking into a buzzsaw again.
这次我可不想再碰壁了
How you dealing with the animals in here?
和里面那些野兽们相处得怎么样?
Actually, it's starting to feel like home.
实际上这里越来越有家的感觉了
Whistler still pretending he's a fisherman and all this?
惠斯勒还在假扮渔夫?
Why? Sofia found a passport in one of the apartments he kept. -
怎么了? -索菲亚在他的公寓里发现一本护照
Name's Gary Miller.
上面的名字是格雷?米勒
I'm shocked. Guy's a fraud, michael. -
我真吃惊啊,-这家伙是个骗子,迈克尔
As far as I know, there ain't fish in Scottsdale.
据我所知,史高戴尔根本没有鱼
Well, if he's not a fisherman...
既然他不是渔夫
What is he?
那他是干什么的?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gorilla [gə'rilə]

想一想再看

n. 大猩猩

联想记忆
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
puncture ['pʌŋktʃə]

想一想再看

n. 刺穿,刺孔 v. 刺穿

联想记忆
mustache [mə'stɑ:ʃ, 'mʌstæʃ]

想一想再看

n. 胡子,髭

 
cape [keip]

想一想再看

n. 岬,海角,披肩

联想记忆
cynic ['sinik]

想一想再看

n. 愤世嫉俗者,犬儒主义者,好挖苦的人

联想记忆
expertise [.ekspə:'ti:z]

想一想再看

n. 专家的意见,专门技术

联想记忆
assist [ə'sist]

想一想再看

n. 帮助,协助,协助的器械
vt. 帮助,协

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第三季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。