手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第三季 > 正文

越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集 听说你还有个儿子

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You got do something,my brother is innocent.

你得想想办法,我弟弟是无辜的
He's an American citizen.
他可是美国公民啊
Look,there's nothing I can do about that.
对此我也无能为力
Of course there is
你当然能
back at the crime scene,that'll prove...
再去犯罪现场看看,定能证实清白
Look,I'm a night clerk,okay?
你看,我不过是个夜间办事员而已
If you want someone who can really do something,
你若真想解决问题
you're gonna have to wait for the consul
最好等领事来
he gets in in the morning.
他早上才上班
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That ain't gonna cut it.
那我自己来搞定
Your brother,
你兄弟
where do they have him incarcerated?
关在哪个监狱?
Sona.
索纳监狱
What?
怎么了?
The worst of the worst are there,
那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯
men no other prison will take.
别的监狱都不收
They rioted so badly a year ago,
一年前,他们野蛮暴动过
the guards pulled out,
守卫都撤了出来
just left them to themselves.
留下他们自生自灭
A thousand thieves,rapists,murderers.
成千上万的小偷,强奸犯,杀人犯
The government just stays back,
政府干脆退避三舍
keeps the perimeter.
保持他们的原样
To them,Sona's a one-way street.
都说那是"单行道"
What goes in...
只有进
never comes out...
没有出
unless it's dead.
除非死了
Somebody didn't do their due diligence on this guy,
此人未证实有罪
and we need him moved to a facility that's a little
我们要求将他转移至更...
more... moderate.
适合的机构
All right?
行吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right,the good news is as of yesterday
是这样的,好消息是
you're a free man.
从昨天起,你重获自由了
You got nothing to worry about.
你无需再担心什么了
Just my brother.
我担心我弟弟
Right. Well,that's a heck of a story,you two.
好吧,你们俩的事迹传得很神
That made the news even down here.
消息甚至传到了这
And I understand you have a son as well?
我听说你还有个儿子
Yeah. Uh-huh. LJ-Lincoln Jr.? -
没错,-叫LJ小林肯?
He must be ecstatic about your exoneration.
他得知你恢复清白身,一定很兴奋
Still trying to reach him.
还没联系上他
Well,hey,tell us where he is.
你可以告诉我们他在哪里
We'll send... Let me handle that. -
我们派人去...-我自己能搞定
Let's just focus on Michael.
让我们还是先关注迈克吧
Okay,well,good news is is that much
好的,好消息是
of what you're saying is checking out at the crime scene.
你所说的一切与犯罪现场吻合
The victim did have a service revolver
被害人的确有一把特工专用左轮手枪
with U.S. government numbers on it.
上面刻有政府编号
And if a weapon was found,then that lends
凶器既然已经发现
real credence to self-defense as a motive.
那么对自卫一说提供了有利物证
Great.
很好
They,uh,find anything else?
他们有没有发现别的?
Like what? A bag. -
比如说哪方面?-包
What was in it?
里面有什么?
A little money.
有些钱吧
No,sorry.
没有发现,不好意思
Of course they didn't.
没关系
Yeah,well,whatever the case,
不管发生什么情况
regarding your brother,I have managed
对于你兄弟而言
to make a little headway.
我都会设法做些改变
I arranged for a transfer
我已作出了安排
for your brother to another facility,
把你兄弟转移到别的地方
effective tomorrow.
明天就能生效
It's a lot safer,
那里要安全
it's a lot cleaner. Great. -
干净得多,-很好
And if this is stacking up like I think it is,
如我所想那样,会有足够的证据
I'd be pretty confident the charges will be dropped.
我有十足的把握,所有控告都会撤销
He'd be free?
他会无罪释放?
Well,he'd still face charges in the U.S.
可能还要面对美国方面的指控
But out of there?
但那是出狱以后的事了?
Yes.
没错
Is there...is there a mess hall here?
这里有...有集体食堂吗?
Mess hall?
集体食堂?
And some water.
还要点水
I'm dying of thirst. Please.
求求你,我快渴死了
Please.
求求你了
There's some water.
这里倒是有些水
Bite me.
去死吧
What'd you say?
你说什么?
I didn't say nothing.
我什么也没说
Drink it.
喝了它
You hear me?
听见没有
Drink!
喝了它!
Hey,get used to it,man.
伙计,这里就是这样的
I haven't eaten for days.
我也好几天没吃东西了
Come on.
起来
How are you doing?
你还好吧?
What do you want,Alex?
阿历克斯,你想怎样?
You're so clever-- like planting the drugs on the boat.
你太聪敏了,居然想出在船上放毒品栽赃
That's a big irony.
这太嘲讽了
Lawman in jail.
关在监狱里的罗曼
You are exactly where you belong.
你现在罪有应得了
No,that's where you're wrong.
不,这就是你错误的地方
And that's where you're gonna help me.
我需要你的帮助
I will have a court date one of these days,
这几天我就要接受庭审了
and you will be there on the stand.
你到时也会出庭
And you will tell the truth that you planted this
你会告诉大家事实你计划了这一切
and you set this up,and I'm gonna go home.
你设计栽赃,我就可以回家了
That's funny,I could have sworn you set this up.
这太嘲讽了,我对天发誓是你设的局
I set this up? I'm in here.
我设的局?我被关在这儿
What does the Company want with me?
幕后者到底对我有何企图?
Why Panama?
为什么挑选巴拿马?
What,you think I know what they wanted?
你觉得我这样子像知道这一切吗?
They had me.
我受他们控制
I did what they asked me to do
听命于他们
arrest you in Panama
在巴拿马逮捕你
hand you over.
并移送回来
That's it. That's,that's...
这,这一切...
That's old news,huh?
这一切现在听来都是旧事了
This is the first day of the rest of our lives.
从今天开始,我们重新回归正途
How about we work together,you know?
不如我们联手,怎样?
Help each other out.
互相帮助,一起逃出去
Except every time I look at you,
但我每次看到你
all I can see is the man who killed my father.
就想起那个杀了我父亲的凶手
You're on your own.
你自谋生路吧
My husband! Bring him out!
把我老公带出来!
I know he was killed last night
我知道他昨天被杀了
Someone called!
有人给我打电话了
Bring my husbang out now!
把我老公带出来!
Be careful.
小心点
Sign here to say that once inside,
在这里登记,进去后
you're on your own by the law,
根据我国法律,就你自己负责了
that you're not protected by the military in case of an assault.
任何意外都不受军方或者法律保护
And any attempt to assist an inmate trying to escape
任何协助在押犯逃跑的企图
will be met with a lethal response.
都以死罪论处
Wouldn't dream of it.
想都没有想过
So...
怎样...
So...
不怎样...
Feel like I'm on the wrong side.
感觉我站错边了
You're on the right side.
你在你该在的地方
You're not.
可你不在
Gonna break me out?
要帮我越狱?
Too tiring. All that running.
一路亡命太辛苦了
Yeah,well,maybe you should have lost the cowboy boots.
或许你已经把逃亡靴给丢了
You scared?
你害怕了?
I'm getting you out of here,man. Linc. -
我现在就要把你救出来,-林肯
Listen,the Consulate's arranged to transfer you to a
听着,上头准备把你转移到安全的地方
safer facility until the trial which is about a month.
大约一个月后,你就有重获自由的机会
They say you got a good shot of walking out of here a free man.
他们说你有很大机会无罪释放
When's the transfer?
什么时候转移?
Tomorrow.
明天
Just... just hold on,man,one more day.
再等等,多等一天
You know,I keep waiting for you to mention a certain someone.
希望你能快点找到她的消息
I don't know where she is,man.
兄弟,我不知道她在哪
Well,you got to find her.
你得找到她
I will.
我会的
She's important to me,Linc.
林肯,这对我很重要
If anything happens to Sara...
要是莎拉发生了什么事
It's going to be fine,man.
一切都会好的,兄弟
I promise.
我保证
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
All right?
好吗?
American,right?
你是美国人,对吧?
I love America.
我热爱美国
NBA. Tracy McGrady shooting the ball in the hoop from downtown. NBA
特雷西·麦迪的神奇表现
Whatever you're selling,I'm not buying.
不管你想推销什么,我都不感兴趣
Selling?
推销?
I just want to talk basketball.
我只是想跟你说说篮球
Who's your team?
你喜欢哪个球队?
Let's go,blanco.
小子,跟我们走
Orientation.
带你熟悉下环境
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
It's not for you to decide.
没你选的份
Guards say I have to be out in 15 minutes.
守卫说我得在15分钟后离开
Bring them in.
把他们带进来
Well,I hope they haven't been treating you too poorly.
我真希望他们没让你们吃什么苦头
I should hear of it if you have.
如果有的话,我应该有所耳闻了
I think as you can tell,Sona is unlike any other place in the world.
我想你们能看出这地方与众不同
Huh? Since the riots of last year,they left us here to rot.
那帮守卫去年仓皇而逃
They figured we would just destroy ourselves,
他们认为我们会内耗而亡
but instead,we've thrived.
恰恰相反,我们队伍更壮大了
With the canal,Panama is now
借助于巴拿马运河
a breeding ground for international crime.
巴拿马现在成了全球罪犯的孵化基地
27 different nationalities we have here.
我们这的人来自27个不同国家
But not one gang.
但不是一个帮派的
Not one racially-motivated incident.
没有一起种族歧视案例
It's just... me.
这都归功于我
Egalitarianism
平等主义
I believe is the word.
这是我的信仰
Huh? Did I get that right?
你不同意吗?
Right as rain.
你说是就是了
That's what practice does for you.
操练一下果然长进了
Now,is there anything you want to tell me?
你们有什么要向我汇报的吗?
Any history that you bring to this place that I should know about?
我想知道你们被关进来的原因
I don't think you're quite telling me the truth,
我想你没说实话
Mr. Scofield.
斯科菲尔德先生
We get the news,man.
我们已经听到了风声,老兄
You were quite the superstar on CNN.
你在CNN上俨然是个超级明星了
Man breaks brother out...
救出了你哥后
and flees to Panama.
然后逃亡到巴拿马
But you're not a superstar here!
但在这你可行不通了
You realize that,don't you?
你没意识到这点吗?
I'm not going to make waves.
我不想在起什么波澜
It wouldn't be within your power.
凭你的能耐也办不到
I heard about the two of you.
我也听说过你们俩
You two in the hall today.
你们今天闯祸了
Now,if you would like to sort your problems out,
但你俩如果想解决问题的话
it's very simple here.
方法很简单
A man has a beef with another,he makes his problem known.
两人之间意见不同
And then we deal with it directly
就直接用男人的方式解决问题
as men... over there.
就在那里
Won't be necessary.
没那个必要
You always shake like that?
你一直那样发抖的吗
Or just when you're scared of someone?
还是仅仅出于对某人的畏惧
What about you?
你呢?
Dont hurt me man.
老大,不要伤害我
I dont want any trouble.
我不想惹什么麻烦
Asshole!Never,
蠢货!,绝不允许
Never use my floor as a bathroom!
永远别在我的地盘随地大小便!
I think he gets the message.
我想他明白了
We could go... you and me...
我们两个可以单挑
right here.
就在这里
You're a brave man,huh?
你真有胆识
Brave man.
有种
You're lucky I've been meditating.
你很幸运,我现在温和多了
Before,I couldn't take my finger off the trigger,but now...
换作以前,早一枪毙了你
now I have mind control.
但我现在懂得了控制情绪
Complete control.
完全的控制
Mind...
思想
body...
身体
and soul.
还有灵魂
Get out!
滚出去吧!
Get out!
快滚!
He's a waste of our time.
浪费我们的时间
Who would have thought...a famous person in Sona.
谁能想象索纳出了这样的风云人物
Weak people rally around fame.
弱者总是延续弱势
They worship it. They're blinded by it.
他们祈祷上苍,他们对此深信不疑
And as you can tell,there are many people
正如你所知
of weak character behind these walls.
这里还有很多弱者
Yes,they will follow a man like this,
没错,他们会跟随像这样的人
and they will put him on a pedestal.
他们会给他立碑纪念
He has that charisma,right,mami?
他很有魅力,是吗,宝贝?
He's no you.
他可比不上你
Ah,you don't have to pander me,mami.
宝贝,你不用来迎合我
Soy un hombre maduro.
我可不是三岁小孩
He's good looking,right?
他很帅,不是吗?
Si. He is good looking.
没错,他是很帅
He's the best looking man in the prison,right?
他是这里最帅的,不是吗?
Not compared to you.
和你不能比
Let me tell you, mammi.
宝贝,让我来告诉你
Who knows
谁知道呢
Maybe
或许是吧
Pack up, whore.
臭婊子,给我滚蛋
You are gone.
别让我再看到你
Sara...
莎拉...
Sara Tancredi--she's an American.
莎拉,唐克瑞蒂是个美国人
She's missing.
她失踪了
We don't have a report of anything like that.
我们没有她的任何消息
But if you do,you call me;the number's on the back.
但如果有的话,给我电话,号码在背面
Okay,ser.
好的,先生
Anything,you call me,all right?
有任何消息就打给我,好吗?
Will do.
会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Where'd you get shoes?
你哪弄来的鞋子?
It's time to start earning your rent around here.
该干活还钱付租金了
There's no rent here.
这里不用租金的
It's prison.Keep talking. -
这是监狱,-继续说啊
It's going up.
要上去了
Here.
Work time's started right now.
干活时间到了
Where?
哪?
Uh-uh. Hell no.
哦,不
Absolutely not.
绝对没门
One more word from you,
再敢放屁
and I will drown you in here,you understand?
我让你吃屎,明白没?
Now,work.
快点,干活
Burn it down in the sewers when you're done.
做完后拿去下水道烧掉
Scofield,una visita
斯科菲尔德,有人来看你了
Scofield,visita
斯科菲尔德,有人来看你了
Ah,Mr. Scofield.
斯科菲尔德,先生
Elliot Pike.
埃利奥特,派克
What do you want?
找我什么事
Well,to be frank,to represent you.
说实话,是来代表你的
You're a lawyer? Of sorts. -
你是律师?-算是吧
The court already appointed me a lawyer.
法院已经指派了律师给我
Then perhaps I can be of assistance in a different way.
那或许我可以用别的方法帮你
Somehow I doubt that.
我有点怀疑
I got a lot of big guns behind me,Mr. Scofield,
我的靠山可厉害者呢,斯科菲尔德先生
people you might like to have in your corner
你或许会需要他们的
should you ever decide,say... to break out of here.
你是否该考虑下...越狱呢
Who are you?
你是谁?
We can assist you in every possible way
我们可以从各方面帮助你
once you get past that wall.
一旦你能越过那道墙
There's a reason a guy like you,
像你这样一个身怀绝技的人
with your skill set,was put in here,you know.
被关到这是有原因的,知道么
This conversation's over.
谈话到此为止
You ought to hear what I have to say,Scofield.
斯科菲尔德,你得听听我说的
We're trying to do this the easy way.
我们想让事情简单点
What the hell are you doing taking my stash?
你他妈搞什么,敢动我东西?
Cough it up,you little bitch.
说啊,小娘们
I didn't do it. Where is it?! -
我没拿,-东西在哪?
Where is it?! It wasn't me. -
在哪?-不是我
You know the rules about extra-curricular fights!
你懂私自斗殴的规矩吧
It doesn't happen here.
这里可行不通
He took something that belongs to me.
他拿走了属于我的东西
He's out of his mind.
他不大正常
Well,it seems pretty easy to get to the bottom of this
这事很容易弄明白
check him.
搜他的身
Check his area.
检查他的地方
That's bull.
真见鬼
You're both
你们都是
scumbags.
贱人
You and me,man.
伙计,你和我
We're not done here.
我们还没完呢
You haven't seen her?
你见过这个女的没有
No one like this has checked in?
有长得相似的入住过吗
No Sir.
先生,抱歉没有见过
You're absolutely sure?
你真的确定吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
是我
Mr. Burrows. Captain Itzuris
布鲁斯先生,我是伊萨斯队长
at the constable's office.
正在治安官的办公室里
We found an American woman
我们找到了一个美国女人
matching the description of your friend,Ms. Tancredi.
符合你对你朋友唐克瑞蒂小姐的描述
Where?
在哪
At the morgue.
停尸房
What's he saying?
他说的什么
That we can't eat.
我们不能吃这些
What are we supposed to eat?
那我们应该吃什么
Please. I haven't eaten in the week since i have been here..
求你了,来这一周,我都没进过食
They expect us to forage,like dogs.
他们想要我们像狗一样的讨食
I'll die.I will literally die.
我会死的,怎么都是死
Hang in there,man.
伙计,那就死好了
Playing by yourself.Same old Pretty.
自娱自乐吧,帅哥
Just not good at making friends,are you?
就是不大合群啊,对吧
We got nothing to say to each other.
我们之间没什么好说的
On another note,
换个角度来说
on a big picture note,them big government types
如果这是一部由政府导演的大片
that shook me down so hard,
把我陷害得这么惨
why is it they wanted you here?
为什么他们要把你搞到这里来
Was it Sona they was interested in?
索纳监狱就是他们的兴趣所在?
That's what I'm thinking.
我就是这么想的
Want me to get you down here,up in this very county.
想让我到这个烂乡下地方来把你搅晕
What do you think it is,huh?
你是怎么认为的?
You think it's Sona?
你认为真有人会对索纳监狱有兴趣?
Who'd be interested in a dump like this?
谁会对这种破烂地方有兴趣?
Runner! Runner!
有人逃跑
No! No!
不,不
Thanks for getting back to me.
谢谢您通知我
No problem.
不用谢
The body was fished out of the pond
尸体今天上午被钓出池塘
first thing this morning. Where? -
今早发现的第一件,-在哪里发现的?
Calle Sesenta-Seis.
卡雷,瑟森塔赛思
Just west of Avenida Colon.
就在阿凡尼达,科隆西边
Sir?
先生?
That's the last place I saw her.
那是我最后一次看见她的地方
It's not her.
这不是她
It's not her.
这不是她
Someone's thrown the glove down on you.
有人控告你
The gauntlet,right?
还是很严重的事情呢,是吧?
Yeah,except we both know I didn't take those drugs.
是啊,只是我们都知道我没拿那些药
I'm not the judge.
我不是法官
I don't deal in the claims people make.
我不处理这里的上诉
I just make sure the rules are followed.
我只确保这里得按照规则运作
And the rules say all grievances are dealt with
规则说一切冤屈的处理方法
two men in a ring,a fight.
都是2个人到圈里决斗
I'll be leaving tomorrow,so that won't be necessary.
我明天就离开了,没有必要这样
It may not be necessary to you,
也许对你来说没有必要
but it is to me.
但是对我来说很必要
I have a duty to maintain order here--
我有职责维护这里的秩序
an ironclad legal system that assures that
用一个铁定的合法体制来确保
no one goes independent with their grievances,
没人能自作主张处理他们的矛盾
as is so often the case in other prisons.
那可是其他监狱里常有的事
Here,
在这里
there is a system,
存在着一个体制
and that system means order.
这个体制就代表了秩序
So whether you agree with it or not
所以不管你是否赞同
does not matter to me.
都和我没有关系
There's a larger agenda than yours.
我的议程比你的更重要
What happens if I refuse?
如果我拒绝会怎么样?
We'll come for you.
我们会去找你
And I can guarantee you that is an outcome
我能保证你会得到一个
that you will not like.
你不喜欢的结局
Tell me something...
告诉我...
do you always set up your fights?
你总是用计来使人决斗吗?
I had nothing to do with it.
我和那一点关系都没有
And yet the only one in this whole prison
整个监狱和我有冲突的人
who has a problem with me is you.
至今只有你
I'd be glad to see you go down superstar...
我会很乐意见到巨星陨落
Go on,keep going.
继续,继续做
You burn it around the corner.
在角落里把它烧了
Buddy.
伙计
Think you can do me a favor?
可以帮我一个忙吗
Bite me.
休想
I can feed you.
我能给你吃的
A few weeks ago,I was in your shoes.
几周前,我和你一样的处境
Didn't get any food for days.
好几天没有东西吃
They'd have let me die,
他们想让我死
just like they're gonna let you die.
就像他们想让你死一样
Get back to the "feed me" part.
回到给我吃的那个话题
Chicken.
鸡肉
Man,where'd you get chicken?
伙计,你哪里来的鸡肉
That's not chicken.
那不是鸡肉
Want some more? Yeah. -
还要再来点吗,-要
Then you're gonna have to run an errand for me.
那你要帮我跑个腿
What kind of errand?
跑什么腿
Dad? It's me. LJ. -
爸爸,是我, LJ
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm in Panama.
我在巴拿马
What?
什么
How...
你...
How'd you get this number?
你怎么得到这个号码的
Well,I ran into Sara.
我碰到莎拉
She got your number from the consulate.
她从领事馆得到你的号码
Dad,I'm cutting out.
爸爸,我得挂了
LJ,I can't hear you,man. LJ
我听不清楚
Dad,do this.
爸爸,照我说的做
Meet us at the restaurant in the Garfield Price building
和我们在加菲,普莱斯大厦见面
at the top.
在顶楼的餐馆
Garfield what?
加菲什么
8:30...
8点半
Time to fight,blanco
决斗时间
Best to make your peace with God.
希望你没事
all right?
都安排好了?
Come on
当然
Ten to one.
10对1
No one wants the American.
没人喜欢那美国佬
What? Even at 10-1?
什么?居然要10对1!
There's a reason he chose World.
所以他必须要投靠我们
Six consecutive life terms,okay?
已经连续死了6个了!
Clean it up.
擦干净
I'm just kidding,man.
我只是开个玩笑
Tranquilo!
放心吧
Surely,it's beneath a man of your status
当然啦,因为您
to be walking around like that
在这正是把握全局
all sticky-like.
的核心人物
Leave him.
放了他
What do you propose?
你什么意思
Ablution.
帮您擦鞋
A humble sign of friendship from a stranger
为了投靠您的门下
who's come into your house.
以表达我最诚挚的善意
Sorry about that.
哦,对不起
Just half a man down here.
我只是个废人
What's your name,
你叫什么?
You can just call me "friend."
就叫我"朋友"好了
Go for the kneecap.
对着膝关节就是一脚
You,uh... you hit it
恩,就是你想的那样
straight on,it'll buckle,
直接踹上去,膝关节就断了
and you'll take the guy out of commission.
你就能把那家伙彻底放倒
Fighting dirty? That's your secret?
使用诡计,这就是你的伎俩?
I didn't think there was any such thing as clean
这世界上没什么光明正大的事
in a place like this.
尤其是在这
You know,I'm surprised,Alex.
阿历克斯,我很意外
It almost sounds like you care.
没想到你还会关心人
You're my get-out-of-jail-free card.
你可是我离开这鬼地方的关键
Just survive.
要活着!
Kneecap,really hard.
记得踹膝盖,要用尽力气
Good luck,man.
祝你好运
God bless,man.
上帝保佑你!
We got a disagreement between two dogs--
两只狗之间有争执
a drug addict and a thief.
一个是瘾君子,另一个是扒手
And I condone neither.
两个我都不能饶恕
And I wash my hands of both of them.
我已经金盘洗手了
But they have an issue,and we have rules.
但是我们是有规矩的
And without rules,we're nothing but savages.
没有规矩,我们就和野蛮没两样
Therefore,with proper respect for the rules,
所以,我们要尊重规矩
this fight is engaged with only one rule--
这次的决斗只有一个规定
no weapons.
不能用武器
Only man versus man,
单挑
without augmentation or handicap.
不能借助物品和障碍
I'm done talking.
要说的都说完了
I'm not going to fight!
我不会打的!
I don't think you understand the rules,friend.
你还没明白规矩,朋友
Only one man comes out alive.
只有活着的人才能走出去
Rules are rules. Remember?
不能用武器,规矩不能坏,记得吗?
If we don't have them...
如果我们没规矩…
we're savages.
我们就是野蛮人
Oh,excuse me.
对不起
You have no jacket.
你没有穿外套
Come on,man. I'm just meeting someone. Give me a break.
我只是过来等下人,通融一下
Well,this is a nice place.
这是个高级场所
It requires jackets.
要求要穿外套
Well,I don't
我没有
have a jacket.
外套
It requires jackets.
必须要穿外套
Fine.
Excuse me.
麻烦你
You speak English?
你会讲英语吗?
How about American?
那你认识美元的吧?
Can I grab a water,please?
请给我一杯水
Please tell me you didn't come
你大老远来巴拿马
all the way to Panama for the water.
不是只为了喝杯水吧
Family.
为了家庭
That's a nice jacket,Sergio.
夹克挺不错的,萨杰奥
It's a long story.
说来话长了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're waiting for someone,huh?
你在等人吧?
Uh-huh.
I should have known.
我早该知道
Good-looking ones are always taken.
长相不错的男人总是先被人挑走了
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
A cat.
猫抓的
Cat. It's a big cat.
猫,一定是好大的猫
You push anything too far into a corner,
你不要提问题
and the claws will come out.
太刨根问底了好吗
Your timing's all wrong,lady.
夫人,也许你总是选择的时机不对
Oh,come on. Hang out.
噢,得了吧,过来一起吧
I'd like to... but it ain't the right time.
我很愿意,只不过现在不行
Yes,it is,Lincoln.
林肯,的确时机不合适
We have a lot to discuss.
看起来我们有得聊了
Specifically,your brother.
特别是,关于你弟弟
I highly suggest
我强烈建议
you talk to him.
你跟他聊聊
The dead men inside! Bring them out!
把里面的死尸带出来吧
I want to bury him!
我想葬了他
They will be buried here.
他们会被葬在这
Unless their family members step forward to make their own arrangements.
除非他们家人出面,自己料理后事
How are we coming with the transfer?
转运我去另一个监狱的事情进行得怎么样?
There are some people
有一伙人
that want you ask someone out of there.
希望你可以帮他们把里面的某个人弄出去
Yeah,I know.
我知道
Some guy already approached me.
他们有跟我接触过
I said,"No,thank you."
我拒绝了他们
You got to stay.
你必须待在里面
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
His name's James Whistler
那个人的名字是詹姆斯.韦斯勒
No,no,no,no,Linc,I can't do that again.
不行,不行,林肯,我不想再这么做了
Michael.
迈克
Talk.
说话
Dad.
爸爸
Dad,I'm so sorry.
爸爸,对不起
They got me and Sara.
他们抓住了我和莎拉
Please,do what they want.
照他们的吩咐去做好吗
Dad,please.
爸爸,求你了
You got a week to find this Whistler guy.
你有一周的时间找到那个韦斯勒
Get him out of there.
然后想办法把他弄出来
Otherwise,they,uh...
否则,他们,...
Sara and LJ...
莎拉和LJ
they both die.
他们就死定了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
orientation [.ɔ:rien'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 信仰,趋向,定位,适应,情况介绍
[计算

联想记忆
tiring ['taiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人疲倦的,麻烦的

 
lethal ['li:θəl]

想一想再看

adj. 致命的,毁灭性的,有效的
n. 基因

联想记忆
consul ['kɔnsəl]

想一想再看

n. 领事,(古罗马)执行官员,(1799年至1804年

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
condone [kən'dəun]

想一想再看

vt. 宽恕;赦免

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
outcome ['autkʌm]

想一想再看

n. 结果,后果

 
charisma [kə'rizmə]

想一想再看

n. 非凡的领导力,魅力

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第三季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。