手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 诉讼双雄 > 诉讼双雄第四季 > 正文

诉讼双雄第四季 (MP3+中英字幕):第10集 路易辞职后的遭遇

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sheila Amanda Sazs

希拉·阿曼达·赛斯
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes, I'll marry you.
我愿意嫁给你
And when we have kids, world, watch out.
等我们有孩子了,全世界就等着看吧
Louis, I don't want kids.
路易,我不想要孩子
Sheila, I'm gonna be a father.
希拉,我会成为父亲的
Mike Ross is not coming back to this firm.
迈克·罗斯不能回来
You heard Louis. He already gave him the job.
你听到路易的话,他已经把工作给他了
I want to know why the hell you came back.
我想知道你到底为什么回来
What matters is that I'm staying
重要的是我会留下来
because this is where I belong.
因为我就属于这里
This makes it look like Forstman's payment never
这份文件会表明傅滋曼的付款
went to any offshore accounts
从未经过任何离岸账户
and that you never took a piece of it.
而且跟你毫无关系
No, that's forgery.
这可是伪造
Which is less of a crime than what you did.
那也比你犯下的罪行要轻
I had no choice!
我没得选
Bullshit, you had no choice!
去你的没得选
You could've said no at any goddamn point along the way.
你可以在任何一个时点上说不
One thing is for sure.
有一件事是板上定钉的
When all this is over, I'm gonna fire the shit out of you.
当一切结束之后,我会把你炒掉
I wouldn't be back here if it wasn't for Louis.
如果不是路易,我不可能回来
I'll take care of it.
我来解决
Dear Harvey and Jessica,
亲爱的哈维和杰西卡
I put all of you in jeopardy for my own personal gain.
我确实为了个人利益,害你们身陷危急
Effective immediately,
立刻生效
I, Louis Litt,
我,路易·利特
am resigning from Pearson Specter.
从皮尔逊斯佩克特辞职
Please take care of my home.
请照看好我的家
One, two. Give me a second, gimme a sec.
一,二,等我一下
You're not dressed for it.
这身衣服不合适
Maybe we can get you some trunks, go a few rounds.
或许我们可以给你找条短裤,打几回合
I think I've already gone a few rounds.
我已经练过身手了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Anything. What can I do for you?
说吧,要我帮什么
Clients. I need clients.
客户,我需要客户
Louis, the bylaws say that
路易,章程规定
Come on, Harvey. You think I don't know what they say?
得了,哈维,你以为我不知道章程吗
I wrote the bylaws.
都是我写的
Yeah, and who'd you write 'em for, huh?
那你是为谁写的呢
Jessica, and she's not gonna make an exception for you.
是杰西卡,她不会为你破例的
Well, maybe she'll make one for you?
那她或许会为你破例
She's not going to.
不可能的
Harvey, do you think I want to be here?
哈维,你以为我想来吗
I tried to get interviews at six different firms
我联系了六家律所面试
and every one of them said the same thing:
每一家的答复都一样
it's a bloodbath out there.
现在竞争很激烈
Which means if I can't bring business with me,
所以如果我不能带去客户
I might as well move to Siberia
那我还不如搬去西伯利亚
because I'm never gonna find a job in this city.
因为我在这儿是别想找到工作了
Louis... Harvey.
路易,哈维
I'm not askin' for the moon.
我没有奢求什么
Just three companies that I brought to the firm myself
只要三家我自己拉来的客户
when they were nothing.
三个当时还默默无闻的公司
Let me talk to Jessica.
我去跟杰西卡谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Harvey, you don't look busy.
哈维,你看上去不太忙啊
Would you like to attend the International Securities
要去参加国际安全
Law Symposium? That depends.
法规论坛吗,看情况
Is it in Vegas, Miami, or Rio?
是在维加斯,迈阿密,还是里约
Poughkeepsie. Send Paul Porter.
波基普西,派保罗·波特去吧
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
I just saw Louis.
我刚刚见了路易
No. He's not getting any clients.
不行,他别想拉走客户
He just wants three.
他只想要三个
Letting them go won't break us.
放弃这三个对我们没什么损伤
No, it won't, but it will open the floodgates for
的确,但这会开这种坏先例
every partner that ever thought of leaving
每个想离开并带走客户的
and taking their clients.
合伙人都会效仿
He's not every partner
他不是一般的合伙人
and he's worked his fingers to the bone for both of us,
而且他曾为我们拼死卖命过
and he's asking for a crumb.
现在要求的也并不多
And I give him that crumb, and next thing you know,
我要是满足他了,紧接下来
all the cookies in the cabinet are gone.
就一发不可收拾了
You don't know that.
这未必
I do know that instead of talking about
我知道你不该在这儿谈
giving Louis' clients away,
送出路易的客户
you should be working on keeping your own.
而是该操心怎么保住自己的客户
Jessica, I'll find a way to keep Versalife,
杰西卡,我会想办法留下回春制药
but that has nothing to do with Louis.
但那跟路易无关
We owe the man something.
我们欠他的
And I'm giving him something.
我给了他回报
My phone rings and he gets a glowing recommendation
如果有人来问我,我一定全力推荐
instead of me saying that he left after committing a felony.
而不会说他是犯下了重罪才会离开
No one's gonna call if he can't get in the door.
如果他连门都进不去不会有人来要推荐
That's on him, not on me.
那是他的事,不是我的
Are you sure we should be doing this?
这样真的好吗
You really want those vultures
你想要破产部的
in bankruptcy picking through his stuff?
那些秃鹰来挑拣他的东西吗
It just doesn't feel okay going through his things.
我只是觉得翻他的东西太不好
Rachel, you haven't heard from him. I haven't heard from him.
瑞秋,你没有他的消息,我也是
If we don't pack up his stuff, who will?
如果我们不替他收拾东西,谁来做啊
I guess you guys had the same idea I did.
看来我们想到一起了
Yeah.
是啊
He didn't take that either? No.
那个他都没拿吗,嗯
I just cleaned it.
我刚刚清洁过
It was smudged and I didn't want to give it back to him dirty.
弄脏了,我不想脏兮兮地拿给他
He must have been in such a hurry.
他肯定走得很匆忙
He was in a hurry 'cause he was ashamed.
他那么匆忙是因为他不好意思
I want to just get this over with.
我只想赶快了结这事
Jessica, what... Am I doing here?
杰西卡,你... 在这儿干什么
I'm here to tell you that I know you know the truth
我是来告诉你,我知道你知道
about Louis' resignation.
路易辞职的真相
I don't know
我不知道
Yes, you do, and I'm guessing you didn't like it.
你知道,我想你对此并不高兴
You're right.
是的
I didn't.
的确
Because I don't think that he deserves to be fired.
我觉得他不该被解雇
That's funny, because I think you both deserve to be fired.
有意思,因为我觉得你俩都该被解雇
What do you... You knew what he did,
什么... 你知道他做了什么
and you said nothing.
却什么都没说
So that's why you're here.
你是为这个来的啊
To fire me.
解雇我的
No. I'm here to give you a second chance.
不,我是来给你第二次机会的
Those don't look like my case files.
那看上去不像我的案件资料
They're not, but I didn't come emptyhanded.
的确不是,但我不是空手前来
I got you somethin'. A job?
我给你带了点东西,工作吗
General counsel at Procter & Gamble.
宝洁公司法律总顾问
Procter & Gamble? What is that, a joke?
宝洁公司,你逗我呢
They're in Cincinnati,
他们公司在辛辛那提
which is like, American for "Siberia."
那就是美国的西伯利亚啊
It's American for "Number 31 on the fortune 500,"
他们是世界五百强企业第31名
and it's a chance to make a fresh start.
而且是重新开始的机会
Whose idea was this chance?
这是谁的主意
Her Majesty?
女王陛下吗
Oh, yeah, I bet she loved that.
她肯定可开心了
Ship me off and never see me again.
让我滚蛋,永远不用再见到我
Louis, it was my idea, and you should take it.
路易,这是我的主意,你该抓住这机会
Well, would you take it?
换你会吗
No way on earth.
才不会呢
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because this is Rome,
因为这里是罗马
you're a gladiator, and so am I.
而你是角斗士,我也是
Then be a gladiator.
那就做个角斗士
Take this job and fight your way back here.
接受这份工作,再慢慢打回来
I don't have to go to Cincinnati to fight my way back here.
我不用跑去辛辛那提才能打回来
I can goddamn fight Jessica.
我能打败杰西卡
You're here to pick up your things?
你来收拾东西吗
I'm here to pick the three clients that are mine.
我是来带走属于我的三个客户的
Those clients, like everyone this firm represents,
那些客户,和公司代理的所有客户一样
belong to me, and there's nothing you can do about it.
都属于我,你对此无能为力
Oh yes there is, 'cause pursuant to the bylaws,
我当然能,因为根据公司规章
you're required to inform clients of any attorney's departure.
任何律师离职你都需要通知客户
If you fail to do so prior to me giving you formal notice,
如果你在正式辞退我之前没有通知他们
they're up for grabs.
他们就任我挑了
Well, you wrote the bylaws.
公司的规章都是你起草的
I'll take your word that's what they say.
我就相信你说的是真的
Oh, I see. You don't think I can take 'em from you, huh?
我懂了,你觉得我撬不走他们吧
Well, I'm the one who brought them in
把他们介绍来的人是我
and answered their call at 4:00 in the morning,
天不亮就接他们电话的人也是我
when all you did was take your cut.
而你只是坐享分成而已
Is that all I did?
是吗
Yes, and that's why I'm gonna win them,
是的,所以我能赢走他们
because I deserve them.
因为那是我应得的
And that's what it always is with you, Louis, isn't it?
你一直都这么觉得是吗,路易
What you deserve.
你应得的
You're goddamn right it is,
你说对了
And you have some nerve tellin' me no
我为你鞠躬尽瘁
after all I've done for you.
你还真有胆拒绝我
What you've done is break the law,
你做了违法的事
and I'm still willing to give you a good recommendation.
而我依旧愿意给你写推荐信
I don't need your bullshit recommendation.
我才不需要你那破推荐信
I need clients, and if you're not gonna give 'em to me,
我要的是客户,要是你不给我
you better strap in,
你最好把他们看牢了
because I'm gonna take 'em.
因为我会抢走他们的
Louis.
路易
You haven't returned any of my phone calls.
你一直没回我电话
I don't like contact during transitional periods.
过渡期我不想跟任何人联系
But you didn't even say goodbye.
可你连再见都没说
What is there to say, Katrina?
有什么好说的,卡特里娜
Well...
这个...
When you're ready,
等你整理好了
I would love to take you out for dinner.
我们希望能一起吃顿饭
We can't do that. You're on the other side now.
这做不到,我们现在是敌人
What are you talking about? I gave Jessica notice.
这是什么意思,我告诉杰西卡了
I'm going after three clients.
我要带走三个客户
Louis Nonono.
路易,别劝了
We're gonna go do battle,
我们注定刀剑相向了
And I do not want to put you in the position
我想让你陷入
to fraternize with the enemy.
亲敌的处境当中
You're not the enemy, Louis.
你不是敌人,路易
Jessica had me contact all of your old clients in person.
杰西卡已经让我亲自联系了你的所有旧客户
She what?
她让你干了什么
You can't approach them. It's over.
你不能联系他们了,一切都结束了
I have to get going.
我得走了
Louis!
路易
I am so sorry.
对不起
I didn't want to do it. Don't be.
我也不想这么做,别道歉
If it had to be somebody, I'm glad it was you.
如果总得有人做这件事,我很庆幸是你
I'm in the middle of a merger.
我正处理合并案呢
What's so important that I had to come down
什么事这么重要还得让我下楼
to your shitty office?
到你这破办公室来
This used to be your shitty office.
这破办公室原来是你的
And after that, it belonged to six other people,
之后还有六个人用过
five of whom are now gone.
其中五个已经不在律所了
What's your point?
你想说什么
That things can change in the blink of an eye.
眨眼间风云变幻
Louis. Yes, Louis.
你想谈路易,没错
Took all of ten seconds to scrape his name off the wall.
把他的名字从墙上抠掉只用了十秒
How long do you think it's gonna take Jessica to scrape off mine?
你觉得杰西卡抠掉我的名字会用多久
What are you lookin' for, Mike?
你在找什么,迈克
Harvey, Jessica sees me as a huge problem.
哈维,杰西卡视我为大患
The solution is just to get rid of me.
解决的方法只有除掉我
I don't want that to happen,
我想发生那种事
so I need to solve an even bigger problem.
所以我得解决个比我自身更大的问题
And you want me to give you a bigger problem.
你想让我给你个大问题
I just got back. I need you to give me
我才刚回来,你得把手上
the biggest problem you've got. Fine.
最大的案子给我,好吧
Sterling Pharmaceuticals is merging with Pfizer.
斯图灵制药要与辉瑞制药合并
Come on, smart guy. You want to solve the problem?
来吧,聪明人,你不是想解决问题吗
You better be able to identify it.
你最好能看出问题在哪
There is no problem. They merge.
没什么问题啊,他们合并而已
They only make up 26% of the market.
他们总共只占市场份额的26%
That'sthat's not over the limit for 10b6.
没有超过10b6条款的限制
But?
但是呢
Shit.
见鬼
Versalife puts us over the limit.
加上回春制药就超了
We have to drop them.
我们得放弃他们了
Unless we figure out a way around 10b6.
除非我们能想个办法打10b6的擦边球
Like I told Jessica I would.
就像我跟杰西卡保证的那样
You told her that?
你跟她这么说了
Harvey, no one has ever been able to do that.
哈维,没人做到过这种事
Listen to me. You want to make a splash?
要想一鸣惊人
Part the Red Sea.
学摩西分开红海吧
Oh, no. "Oh, no," What?
不是吧,不是什么
You have that look on your face
你脸上又是那种表情
like you want me to have some emotional conversation
那种想跟我开始一段我不想谈的
I don't feel like having. You know what, Harvey?
感性对话的表情,别猜了,哈维
I just came in here to see if you needed anything.
我只是进来看看你有没有什么需要
I don't. Okay, fine.
没有,那好吧
Listen, I know that this whole thing with Louis
我知道路易这些事
is upsetting you.
让你很失落
No. What's upsetting me, is you saying
不,让我失落的是你明明说
you're here to see if I need anything
进来是为了看我有没有需要
when you really want to talk about Louis.
而你其实是想跟我谈路易的事
I'm worried about him. He's in a really bad place.
我很担心他,他的处境很不利
You think I don't know that? That's why I tried to help him.
你以为我不知道吗,所有我才想帮他
I got him a job on a silver platter
我把一份工作送到了他面前
and he threw it in my face.
可他毫不领情
And he shouldn't have done that.
你不该那么做
Yeah. Then why are you here?
说的对,那你还进来干嘛
Because I still think we can help.
因为我觉得我们还能帮他
Donna Harvey.
唐娜,哈维
You did a good thing by getting him that job.
你帮他找工作是好事
It was the right instinct, but it was the wrong city.
出发点是好的,但搞错了城市
Yeah, I can't get him anything in New York.
可我没法帮他找到纽约的工作
I'm not talking about New York.
我指的不是纽约
Then what the hell are you talking about?
那到底是哪儿
Nice grouping.
这几枪不错啊
How'd you know I'd be here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
Because you go mudding when you're happy,
因为你高兴的时候会去洗泥巴浴
and you come here when you're looking to blow off steam.
想发泄的时候就会来这儿
Well, I am blowing off steam, Donna,
我是在发泄,唐娜
and I'm not finished,
而且我还没发泄完呢
so unless you can handle a pistol,
除非你也会射击
do me a favor please and just leave me alone.
否则你还是别管我了
Uh, how do you...
你是怎么...
Connecticut Junior Pistol Championship finalist.
康涅狄格州青年手枪射击锦标赛入围选手
Three years in a row.
连续三年
What years?
哪几年啊
Ask me that again and I will use this on you.
你敢再问一遍,小心我崩了你
Is there anything that you can't do?
这世上有你不会的事吗
No, there isn't.
没有
Including talking Harvey into getting you another job.
包括说服哈维再帮你找份工作
So where is it this time?
这次又是哪
Cincinnati? Minneapolis?
辛辛那提,明尼阿波利斯
Anchorage, Alaska?
安克雷奇,还是阿拉斯加
Boston.
波士顿
Sheila.
希拉
Yes, Sheila.
没错,希拉
You got Harvey to do this for me?
你让哈维这么做的
I got him to give you his word he will do it,
我让他答应帮你
but after you turned down Cincinnati,
但你不肯去辛辛那提
he's not gonna make the call unless you say you're on board.
现在你不点头他是不会去安排的
I can't. What do you mean, you can't?
不行,不行是什么意思
Donna, Sheila values strength.
唐娜,希拉喜欢强者
She's gonna see this as me coming to her
她会觉得我是在最无力的时候
at a time of weakness.
跑去找她
Louis,
路易
you go to Boston with the sole purpose of being with her,
你去波士顿唯一的目的是和她在一起
she's gonna see that as a sign of love.
她会觉得那是爱的表现
Tell him to make the call.
让他帮我安排吧
Okay, Kyle, I think the question you have to ask is,
凯尔,我认为你要问的是
"Where do I see myself in ten years,"
十年后我会是什么样子
And unfortunately, the answer is, "Not as a Harvard graduate."
不幸的是,答案是,"不是哈佛毕业生"
Idiot.
白痴
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你怎么来了
I'm here to take you back.
我来赢回你的芳心
II don't understand, the way we lef
我不明白,我们分开...
I don't care how we left it.
我不在乎我们怎么分开的
Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you,
我没有一天不在想你
and I can't hold it back anymore.
我再也忍受不了相思之苦
Sheila, I love you,
希拉,我爱你
and I want us to be together.
我想跟你在一起
Louis, this is wonderful, but it'sit's
路易,太好了,但是...
It's just a lot to take in.
我需要一段时间来接受
To believe that you're really ready to commit.
相信你真的愿意了
Well, how's this for ready?
这个怎么样
I'm taking a job in Boston. What?
我要来波士顿工作,什么
I quit Pearson Specter.
我从皮尔逊斯佩克特辞职了
Oh, my god.
天啊
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
You did all that for me?
你这都是为了我吗
Yes.
是啊
Well, I
不过,我...
Well, what? I got a job in Boston for you.
你怎么了,我来波士顿工作是为了你
Louis, did you make that decision
路易,你做这个决定
before or after you quit your old job?
是在辞职以前还是辞职以后
What difference does it make?
有区别吗
It makes a huge difference.
区别大了
You don't call for six months, and then...
你都六个月没联系我了,然后...
One day you wake up, quit your job,
一天你醒来,辞了职
and suddenly I'm supposed to fill the hole in your life?
突然之间就要我填补你生活的空白吗
Nonononono, it's not like that.
不不不,不是这样的
Okay, then what is it? I mean, do you know
好,那是怎么回事,你知道
how hard it was for me to not call you?
不给你打电话对我来说有多难吗
I was tryin' to move on. Then why didn't you move on?
我努力想向前看,那怎么又反悔了
Because I realized that I don't need New York.
因为我意识到我不需要纽约
I need you.
我需要的是你
Louis, geography was the least of our problems.
路易,异地是咱俩之间最微不足道的问题
No, I know.
我知道
Andand I want you to know that I've come around on that.
我想让你知道,我能接受
You don't "Come around" on children.
孩子的问题你不会"接受"
I don't want them, and I'm not going to change my mind.
我不想要孩子,也不会改变主意
You don't have to, because I've changed mine.
不用你改,因为我改主意了
Okay, and I believe that you believe that, it's
好吧,我相信你是这么认为的
Well, then if you b
那如果你...
I'm just sensing that you don't know where I'm
我只是觉得你不知道我...
Louis, when I asked if you'd quit first,
路易,我问你是不是辞职在先
I was asking because if
是因为如果...
If I believed that you were really ready
如果我相信你真的准备好
to give up children,
不要孩子
I would run into your arms and never let go,
我会跑进你的臂弯永远不放手
but if you're doing this because you're down and out
但如果你这么做是因为一时落魄
But that's just it.
是这样的
Do you understand that I was going to change
你知道吗,几周前
my entire work schedule weeks ago for you?
我本准备为你改变整个工作安排
Before all this. You were going to.
早在这一切之前,你本准备
But you didn't. Sheila, please.
但你没有,希拉,拜托
You have to understand where I'm
你要明白我...
It was good to see you, Louis.
我很高兴见到你,路易
Please go.
请走吧
I see frustration.
你看起来很沮丧
You see me getting my ass kicked
我被联邦商务委员会的
by FTC Rule 10b6.
10b6条例搞得焦头烂额
And?
然后呢
Harvey needs an update and I don't have shit.
哈维要我汇报进度,我一点进度都没有
And if you were Harvey and he was Jessica,
如果你是哈维,他是杰西卡
you'd say you're all over it.
你会说一切尽在掌握
I can make that happen.
这好办
I'm all over it. Good.
一切尽在掌握,很好
Donna, send a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue
唐娜,送瓶尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌
to Jonathan Palmer,
给乔纳森·帕默
and get him tickets to the next Sox game,
再给他搞几张白袜队下场比赛的门票
and then find out when his wife's birthday is,
搞清楚他老婆的生日
His kid's birthday, his dog's birthday.
他孩子的生日,他的狗的生日
How am I supposed to I don't care how you do it.
我该怎么,我不管你怎么做到
Figure it the hell out.
自己想办法
Harvey, this is a thank you to him.
哈维,只是要向他表达感谢
Why are you so mad at me?
你为什么要冲我发火
It's not a thank you, it's an apology
这不是感谢而是道歉
for you talking me into getting him to give Louis a job.
因为你说服我请他给路易一份工作
What did he He didn't show up to the interview,
他做了什么,他没去面试
And what's happening with our Versalife problem?
还有回春制药的问题怎么样了
I'm all over it.
一切尽在掌握
Yeah, "all over it" means you don't have dick. "
尽在掌握"说明你什么都没有
Next time I see you, have something.
我下次看见你的时候,拿出点成果
Jonathan Palmer's in Boston.
乔纳森·帕默在波士顿
Harvey got Louis a job there
哈维帮路易在那里找工作
because of Sheila, didn't he?
是因为希拉,对吗
Yes. Donna, if he didn't show up for the interview,
是的,唐娜,如果他没去面试
it means it didn't work with Sheila.
说明他和希拉没有和好
Shit.
糟了
He's gonna be devastated.
他现在一定伤心欲绝了
You bring him his box of stuff yet?
你把他的东西拿给他了吗
No, but I'm going to right now.
还没,我马上去
Let me do it. Listen to me.
让我去吧,听我说
Harvey's pissed at you because you don't have anything
哈维因为你没结果而正冲你发火
and Louis needs me.
而路易现在需要的是我
Donna, I am here because that man
唐娜,我能在这里完全是因为
put my wellbeing before his own.
他把我的利益摆在他自己的前面
He gave up going after Sheila for me.
他为了我才放弃了去找希拉
For all I know, that's why it didn't work out for him up there,
我猜这很有可能就是他们没和好的原因
and it's...
而这
the least I can do, is comfort him when he's down.
我最起码现在应该去安慰他
Go.
去吧
Come in, come in.
请进,请进
What are you doin' here?
你来干什么
Stuff has been sitting on your desk for days.
这些东西在你桌子上放了好多天了
I wanted you to have it.
我想给你拿过来
Okay. I'll need it for my new office.
好的,我会把它们拿去我的新办公室
You got a job?
你找到工作了吗
Not yet, but I will.
还没有,不过我会的
Order of the Coif.
白帽协会会员
Yeah, look who graduated Magna Cum Laude.
看看这个以优等成绩毕业的人是谁啊
Summa, actually, for all the good it'll do me.
实际上是最优等,好像也没帮上我什么
I know there's got to be a story behind this key. Yeah?
我猜这把钥匙也一定有什么典故,对吗
From one of your first cases or...
是你第一个案子纪念还是
Mike, do me a favor, please.
迈克,拜托了
Just stop it, will you? Stop what?
别这样,好吗,别什么样
Stop asking questions that you already know the answers to
别再为了在这里多呆一会
just to stay here longer.
而问这些你早就知道答案的问题
Louis, I'm not You're not what?
路易,我没有,你没有在干什么
Examining me? Yes, you are.
试探我吗,你本来就是
You're just making small talk while you look around the room
你在一边假装聊天一边偷偷环视房间
to see if there are any sharp objects in the vicinity.
看附近有没有什么我可能拿来自杀的东西
That is not why I came here.
我不是因为这个来的
Well, it wasn't to deliver a box of my shit.
你也不是来给我送东西的
Look, when I was drowning, you threw me a lifeline, okay?
我走投无路的时候,是你救了我
Okay, well, that's nice of you to say,
你这样说很贴心
and I appreciate you bringing over my things,
我也很感谢你把我的东西拿过来
but they're not exactly a lifeline.
但这些可救不了我
I heard about Boston.
我听说波士顿的事了
What'd you hear?
你都听说了什么
That Harvey got you a job and you didn't even show up.
听说哈维给你找了份工作而你却没有去
Well, why would I when the love of my life
我此生的至爱都已经把我的心伤透了
rips out my heart and then stomps on it?
我还去干什么
Louis, I'm just trying to help.
路易,我只是想帮你
Well, you can't!
你帮不了
I don't have Sheila.
我得不到希拉
I don't have a job.
我没有工作
And right now I'd just prefer to be alone.
现在我只想一个人待着
No.
不行
Well, I don't care what he says.
我不管他怎么说
15% of bullshit is still bullshit.
15%的垃圾依旧是垃圾
Dick.
混蛋
What can I do for you, Mike?
我能为你做什么,迈克
I can see you're busy, sir, so I'll just jump right to it and
看得出来你很忙,先生,我就直说了
Hold it right there.
等等
If this is your asking me for Rachel's hand in marriage,
如果你是来请我同意你向瑞秋求婚的
you know, you're goin' about it the wrong way.
用这种方式可不行
Sir, I think if I were gonna do that,
先生,如果我要那样做
I'd have the foresight to ask your wife
我想我会想到
how to approach you first.
先去问您的妻子,该怎样来问您
Good answer.
回答的不错
I'm actually here about Louis Litt.
我实际上是为了路易·利特来的
Yeah, I heard he resigned.
对了,我听说他辞职了
He did, and he's looking for a job.
是的,他现在在找工作
A fellow like that should have his pick.
他这样的人应该什么样的工作都能找到吧
Well, the partnership agreement
合伙人协议
prohibits him from taking clients.
使得他无法带走客户
Ooh, shit. Yeah.
够倒霉的
Ah, Jessica doesn't play around, does she?
杰西卡可不是吃干饭的,对吧
She took his firstborn too?
她还把他的孩子扣为人质了吗
Look, I know it's bad out there, but
我知道现在生意不好做
Bad? It's the apocalypse.
不好做,简直就和世界末日一样
And I'm not runnin' a soup kitchen.
而且我可不是开慈善机构的
If a partner can't bring me clients...
如果一个合伙人不能给我带来客户
What's that?
这是什么
These are Louis' billables for the last 15 years.
这是路易十五年来的收费记录
This guy ever sleep? And he doesn't just bill.
这家伙有空睡觉吗,他不只能挣钱
He trains the associates, he publishes.
他还负责训练初级律师,他还发表著作
He will give his life to you.
他会把命搭上来为你工作
And you want me to do this
而你希望我雇用他
because you're with my daughter?
是因为你和我女儿在一起
I want you to do this because I've never asked you for a thing,
我希望您考虑到我从没有求过您什么
and the first time I am,
而我第一次求您
it's a favor for someone else.
是为了帮别人
That's the kind of man that your daughter is with.
和您女儿在一起的是这样一个人
So it's because you're with my daughter?
所以还是因为你和我女儿在一起
You're gonna see it how you're gonna see it,
随便您怎么想
but the real question is:
真正的问题是
what are you gonna do about Louis Litt?
关于路易·利特你打算怎么办
I'll meet with him.
我可以见他
But there's no guarantee.
但不能保证什么
Well, that's all I can ask.
我只要求这一点
You tell my daughter to give her old man a call sometime.
你转告我女儿记得给她爸爸打电话
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You look happy.
你看起来心情不错啊
I am happy, because today I did a good thing.
我是很高兴,因为今天我做了件好事
You're going to let me paint the bedroom Robin's egg blue?
你准备同意把卧室漆成知更鸟蛋蓝色了吗
I said I did a good thing.
我说我做了件好事
I didn't say I did a ridiculous thing.
又没说我做了件荒唐事
I got Louis a job interview in New York.
我帮路易在纽约弄到了个工作面试的机会
What? Mmhmm.
什么,是的
That's amazing! Yeah.
太棒了,是啊
Oh, I love you.
我爱你
I'm gonna fix you a drink to celebrate.
我要给你倒杯酒庆祝一下
Well, you should fix one for yourself too,
你还应该为你自己倒一杯
because I couldn't have done it without you.
因为要不是因为你,我做不成这事儿
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean the interview's with your dad.
那个面试机会是你爸爸给的
What?
什么
I went to your dad for Louis.
我为了路易去找你爸爸了
What?
怎么了
It's really sweet.
这真是太好了
But...
但是...
Let's just say
简单来说吧
there's a reason that I didn't go to my dad
我没让我爸爸帮我支付法学院学费
to pay for law school.
是有原因的
I thought you said
我还以为就像你说的
it was because you wanted to do it yourself.
是因为你想自力更生呢
It is, but other people don't have a problem
是这样的,但是其他人
going to their parents
去找父母求助不会有问题
because they don't have to wait for the other shoe to drop.
因为他们不用提心吊胆等结果
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
He's not gonna give something for nothing.
他不会平白无故给人恩惠的
So you mean after this,
所以你的意思是,这件事之后
he's gonna want something from me?
他会向我索要回报吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but he's gonna want something from someone.
但他一定会向某个人索要回报的
If it gets louis a fresh start, I really don't care.
假如这能帮路易重新开始,我还真不介意
Oh man.
天啊
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,是啊
You got to be kiddin' me. No.
你在哄我呢吧,没有
You went there too?
你也去那儿吗
Every Tuesday for the last five years.
过去的五年里,每周二都去
Oh. Wednesday.
我是周三去
Chicken parm day.
奶酪鸡(菜名)日
More like christmas to me.
对我而言就像圣诞节一样
Oh, I believe it. Oh, Louis.
我很相信这一点,路易
This has been a pleasure,
和你聊天很愉快
but it's time that we got down to the crux of the matter.
但我们是时候说说重点了
You want to know why I resigned.
你想知道我为什么辞职了
Well, I did call Jessica,
我确实打过电话给杰西卡
and she gave you a glowing recommendation,
然后她向我大力推荐你
and we both know that's bullshit.
但是我们都知道那是屁话
You want to know the truth.
你想知道真相
Did I say anything about the truth?
我说过和真相有什么关系吗
I'm just makin' sure you know I know that it's bullshit.
我只是想让你知道,我明白那些都是屁话
But my truth is, I don't care why you left.
但就我而言,我才不在乎你为什么辞职
All I care about is what you're gonna take.
我唯一在乎的是,你能带来什么
What?
什么
You take one client,
你只要带来一个客户
I don't give a shit how big it is,
我不在乎客户大小
and I'll make you a senior partner on the spot.
我立刻让你当高级合伙人
Wait a second. Mike Ross said
等等,迈克·罗斯说了
that I was not required to bring business.
你不要求我带生意来啊
This isn't about business.
这和生意无关
This is about balls.
和胆量有关
I don't need another grinder,
我不需要另一个业界精英
I need a lawyer who can kick a door in,
我需要一个能攻城略地的律师
and the door in question is Pearson Specter's.
我说的这个城,就是皮尔逊斯佩克特律所
You want to see if I can break my partnership agreement?
你想看看我能不能打破自己的合伙契约是吧
You're damn right I do,
真让你说对了
Because if you can't do that,
因为假如你连这个都做不到
then what the hell good are you?
那你还算什么厉害人物
You're no different than Jessica.
你和杰西卡没什么不同
I'll take that as a compliment.
我把这句话当成是赞美了
Well, if you'll excuse me,
现在,恕我失陪
Sylvia will validate you on the way out.
西尔维娅会送你出去的
Yeah, well,
好的,但是
Robert, this is New York. I take a cab.
罗伯特,这是纽约,我会拦的士的
See, that's my way of saying "Get the hell out."
我这是在婉转地说"给我滚出去"
Well, how long is a little while?
"一会儿"是多久
Do you have any Louis!
你知道... 路易
Excuse me.
失陪
Katrina, what are you doing here?
卡特里娜,你来这儿干什么
You know what I'm doing here.
你知道我来这儿干什么的
This isn't your client anymore.
他们已经不是你的客户了
You're prohibited from contacting them.
你被禁止和他们联系
II'm not here to see Neubacher Capital?
我不是来见... 纽宝客投资公司吗
Yes, you are.
你就是来见他们的
Just like you're going to go see Carver Tech
就好像你接下来还要去见卡佛科技
and Blackthorne Simons.
和布莱克斯隆西蒙斯公司一样
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because they called me.
因为他们给我打电话了
What are they saying?
他们说了什么
Doesn't matter what they're saying.
他们说了什么不重要
It's plain as day you're trying to poach them.
明摆着你就是想把他们偷走
Does Jessica know? Not yet.
杰西卡知道这件事了吗,还没
But if you keep doing this, she's gonna find out.
但假如你继续这样做,她绝对会发现的
Yeah, well, let her sue me,
是啊,让她来告我啊
'cause I don't have any other choice.
因为我真的别无选择了
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
Robert Zane offered me senior partner
罗伯特·赞恩许诺我当高级合伙人
if I can break the partnership agreement.
只要我能毁了合伙契约
That is a major law firm in New York.
那可是纽约的一家大律所啊
I'm not gonna get a better chance than that.
不会有比这更好的机会了
Louis
路易...
Look, tell Jessica if you have to.
假如有必要的话你尽管告诉杰西卡吧
I don't want to get you in trouble, okay?
我不想让你陷入麻烦,明白吗
But I just lost my job.
但我刚刚丢了我的工作
And I just lost the woman I love for the second time,
而且我还第二次失去了我爱的女人
all in one week.
一切都在一周之内发生
Now I have this chance to turn my life around...
现在我有这个机会能咸鱼翻身
with this one client.
只用一个客户就好
I'm gonna take it.
我志在必得
Louis.
路易
You want one client, I'll give you one client.
你想要一个客户,我会给你一个的
What? Wait, no
什么,等等,不行...
When you agreed to take me on,
你同意接纳我的时候
I swore that I would be loyal to you,
我发过誓说我会忠于你的
and if I'm not loyal now, then I never was.
可如果现在我不忠,我就没有忠诚可言
Katrina, if you do this and Jessica figures it out,
卡特里娜,如果你这么干被杰西卡发现
she will fire you,
她会炒了你
and I cannot live with that.
而我会良心不安
That won't matter if you get the job
可如果你能得到那份工作
and you take me with you.
再把我挖过去,就不要紧了
Give me the goddamn name.
告诉我是哪家公司
What?
怎么了
I'm gonna tell you something,
我要告诉你点事
and I don't want you to overreact.
但希望你不要有过激反应
From the look on your face, I'm not makin' any promises.
看你这表情,我不会做出任何承诺的
I just got an email from Louis.
我刚收到了路易的邮件
He's going after Versalife.
他想拿下回春制药
Get me Ray. What are you gonna do?
给我联系雷,你要干嘛
Get me ray!
联系雷
Harvey, it was just a notification email.
哈维,那只是一封通知邮件
You don't even know where he is! Yes, I do.
你连他在哪都不知道,我知道他在哪
What are you talking about?
你说什么
That notification is required by the bylaws.
依照规定,他必须通知我们
He's doing it at the last second.
他肯定是最后一秒才发的
I guarantee you he's walking in Versalife's door right now.
我向你保证他现在正走进回春制药的门
Hell do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
Not doing, did.
不是"在干什么"而是"干了什么"
I just signed Versalife.
我刚签下了回春制药
You have no right. Please, I have every right.
你没权利... 拜托,我当然有权利
Because when I quit,
因为我辞职时
Jessica only notified my clients,
杰西卡只通知了我的客户
not yours, because she didn't think
却没通知你的,因为她想
I had enough balls to go after you headon.
我没胆量动你的客户
That wasn't her, that was me,
不是她这么想,而是我
because I didn't think you would stoop this low.
因为我想你还没堕落到这种地步
Oh, too bad. You exposed your flank, now you're too late.
太糟糕了,你暴露了弱点,现在为时已晚
Yeah, and you can see the fear in my eyes.
是啊,我好害怕啊
Excuse me.
借过
I told you, you're too late.
我告诉你了,为时已晚
To tell them an unemployed clown
我要告诉他们,那个失业的小丑
just sold them a pile of bullshit?
说的都是屁话
You mean the bullshit that you have to drop them as a client?
是指你不得不放弃他们这个客户的屁话吗
The Pfizer merger.
瑞辉并购案
FTC rule 10B6.
联邦贸易委员会第10B6号条例
They were not pleased that you kept them in the dark.
你对他们有所隐瞒,他们很不开心
You are a son of a bitch. Who's the clown now?
你这个混蛋,现在谁才是小丑
You're a son of a bitch.
你才混蛋
I'm only taking one client
我只是想要一个
that you're gonna have to drop anyway.
你早晚不得不放弃掉的客户而已
The least you could do is be a gentleman about it.
你至少可以和气点吧
A gentleman? I got you two jobs!
和气点,我给你弄到两份工作
Two jobs in Siberia!
两份在西伯利亚的工作
Out of pity.
而且是处于怜悯
I got you those jobs out of compassion,
我帮你是出于同情
just like when I fought for Jessica
就像我一开始就向杰西卡争取
to not fire you in the first place.
不要解雇你一样
But when I take Versalife back,
但等我把回春制药夺回来
it's gonna be without any feeling for you at all.
我再也不会同情你
What happened?
出什么事了
I lost them, but I'm gonna get 'em back.
我失去了他们,但我会夺回来的
What I want to know is how the hell did Louis find out
我想知道的是,路易怎么知道
that we had to drop them?
我们不得不放弃这个客户
I don't know.
我也不知道
People know shit.
人们就是知道
People don't know shit.
人们不可能知道
People get told shit.
有人说出去,人们才会知道
Jessica, I know I wanted to throw him a bone,
杰西卡,我是想帮他一把
but I did not tell him.
但我不会告诉他这种事
I wasn't talkin' about you.
我没怀疑你
I was talking about Mike Ross.
我说的是迈克·罗斯
Bullshit, Mike didn't tell
那是胡说,迈克才不会...
Tell me you didn't have him working on Versalife.
你没有让他插手回春制药的案子吗
That doesn't mean I knew it.
那也不证明... 我就知道
He was working on Versalife.
他插手了回春制药的案子
He owes Louis for bringing him back here.
路易帮他回到了这里
That is motive and opportunity.
这就是他的动机和机会
You just want him gone by any means necessary.
反正一有机会你就想要他走人
Oh, I think I have been more than clear about that.
没错,我觉得我已经表达得很清楚了
Yeah, well, try another theory,
怀疑其他人去吧
because Mike would never do this.
因为迈克绝不会做那种事
Oh, there are a lot of things
很多事
you never thought mike ross would do.
你都会觉得迈克·罗斯不会做
Sell out an old man's company.
出卖老雇主的公司
Get in bed with a billionaire.
跟亿万富翁上床
Cut his boss out of a deal.
把自己的老板踢出局
Jessica People change, Harvey.
杰西卡,人是会变的,哈维
And to top it all off,
而更有甚者
Louis is taking Versalife to Robert Zane.
路易是把回春制药带给了罗伯特·赞恩
Mike Ross' future fatherinlaw.
迈克·罗斯未来的岳父
Why don't you think about that?
你怎么不想想这个呢
Mike, I need to know what you have on Versalife.
迈克,我想知道你对回春制药都做过什么
It was me. What was you?
确实是我,什么确实是你
Louis going after them is my fault.
路易看准他们确实是我的错
What did you I went to Robert Zane
你干了什么,我去找了罗伯特·赞恩
and I asked him to give Louis a job.
要他给路易一个职位
That's it?
就这些吗
You didn't tell him about Versalife?
关于回春制药,你什么都没跟他说吗
Of course not, wh you think I would do that?
当然没有,你觉得我会那么干吗
Never mind what I think.
别在意我怎么想
You went to one of our biggest competitors
你去找了我们最大的竞争对手
and put 'em together with a desperate Louis.
把他跟绝望的路易撮合到一起
I did it because Louis was desperate, all right?
我那么做是因为路易确实很绝望,好吗
I went to see him the other day to bring him his stuff,
前几天我去给路易送他的东西
it was just The other day?
那只是... 前些天
You're telling me when you were supposed to be helping us
你是说你应该努力帮我们
keep our client,
保住客户的时候
you were busy giving them to Louis on a silver platter?
却忙着把他们送了给路易
I was, but I also figured out how to get them back.
本来是的,但我也想出了办法夺回他们
Why didn't you tell me then? 'Cause I was trying to think
那之后你怎么没说,因为我想努力想出
of a better option.
一个更好的办法
What the hell's wrong with this option?
刚才说的办法有什么不好
It involves going to Walter Gillis.
刚才的办法牵扯到沃尔特·吉利斯
Well, look who decided to drop by.
看看是谁来了
The man who lost me my company
那个害我丢了公司的家伙
and his partner who tore it to shreds.
还有他那个把公司拆散的搭档
Walter, I understand how you must feel.
沃尔特,我明白你的感受
So, why are you here?
那你们还来这里干什么
Because we have a proposition for you.
因为我们为你准备了一个提议
Does it involve an apology?
提议里包括道歉吗
It is an apology.
不是道歉
You want me to buy Versalife?
你想让我把回春制药买下来
We want you to buy a division of Versalife.
我们想让你把回春制药的一个部门买下来
The division that makes that drug.
生产那种药物的部门
They've been working on antiaddiction meds for years.
他们致力于研发抗瘾药物很多年了
Look at the results. This one works.
看看那些结果,这个有效
But it's a moneyloser and it's gonna take years.
但那是个赔钱货,而且要花费数年
They don't have the capital, the patience,
他们没有那样的财力,和耐心
or the will. But you do.
或者说意愿,但你有
And let me guess, you two are here out of the goodness
让我猜猜,你们俩来这里
of your hearts. You want the truth?
是出于善心,你想听真话吗
He'd be here whether this was for his own good or not.
不管对他有没有好处,他都会来
For me, I'm here because it gets me out of a jam.
但我来,是因为这可以帮我跳出泥潭
So you can stick it to us if you want to,
所以你也可以继续跟我们对着干
but if you do that...
但如果你那样做了
You're gonna miss the chance to save a lot of other people
你会失去拯救其他很多跟菲利普
just like Phillip.
一样的人的机会
Don't ever talk to me about Phillip again.
不要再跟我谈菲利普
Walter No.
沃尔特,不行
This is how all this started, with you using my son.
这一切就是这样开始的,你利用我的儿子
No, I'm the one who used your son.
不,我才是利用你儿子的人
I used him to get control of your company,
我利用他控制你的公司
but everything Mike did from the second he met you
但迈克自从遇到你,所做的每一件事
was to save your company,
都是为了拯救你的公司
because when it comes to caring about people,
因为谈到关心他人的时候
he's twice the man that I am,
他比我强太多
and by the way, he never gave up on you,
顺便一提,他从来没有放弃过你
and he never sold you out.
也从来没有出卖过你
Bullshit.
胡说
You're right, it is.
你说得对,没错
Mike, no.
迈克,别说了
The truth is, is that I gave you my word.
真相是,我给了你承诺
I told you I would never sell you out
我告诉你我永远不会出卖你
and then I got into bed with someone that I never should have trusted
可我和一个我不该信任的人联手
and I lost you your company. Yes, you did.
害你丢了公司,是的
And that company was your family.
那个公司是你的家
It gave you purpose, but you still have money,
他给你生存的目标,但你还有钱
and this is a purpose.
这也是一个目标
Walter, if you don't want to do this, I get it.
沃尔特,如果你不想这么做,我理解
But I need you to understand that the only reason
但我需要你明白,我一开始
I even thought to come to you in the first place
想来找你的唯一原因
is that I'm gonna regret what I did to you
是因为我的余生都会后悔
for the rest of my life.
我对你所做的那些事
Can I come in? Of course.
我能进来吗,当然
I hope you're not furious with me.
我希望你不要生我的气
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
You're not?
你没有吗
No.
没有
Well, good.
那就好
I wanted to... thank you
我想,谢谢你
for setting up that meeting with Robert Zane.
为我安排与罗伯特·赞恩的会面
I just hope you understand that if I had a choice,
我只是希望你明白如果我有得选
I never would have gone after Versalife,
我绝不会去找回春制药
but I had no choice.
但我没得选
Louis, we took them back.
路易,我们把它抢回来了
What?
什么
But you had to drop them.
但你必须放弃他们
Not anymore.
不用了
We convinced them to sell their trial drug division.
我们说服他们卖掉了试验药物部门
Of course. You drop a drain on their earnings,
当然了,你帮他们摆脱了赔钱的大包袱
stock price goes right through the roof.
股价会飞上天的
And their market share falls below the threshold.
而市场份额也会降至临界值以下
But who the hell would buy it?
但是谁会买它呢
Walter Gillis.
沃尔特·吉利斯
Of course, Walter Gillis.
当然了,沃尔特·吉利斯
Louis, listen Mike.
路易,听我说,迈克
You won.
你赢了
You're a brilliant lawyer.
你是个出色的律师
You are a brilliant lawyer.
你才是出色的律师
Yeah, I'm a brilliant lawyer who's never gonna work again.
是啊,我是个不会再有工作的出色律师
Hey, stop.
别这么说
That is not true.
不是这样的
Looklooklook at everything that you have.
看看,看看你所拥有的一切
A Harvard law diploma, summa cum laude,
哈佛法学院的文凭,最优成绩毕业
order of the coif.
白帽协会会员
Those are the credentials of a Supreme Court justice.
那些都是最高法院法官才有的荣誉
Nah, that and 2 bucks will get me a seat on the subway,
那些加两块钱能在地铁里给我找个位置
but thank you for having the decency
但还是谢谢你尊重我
to tell me in person.
亲自来告诉我
Louis, come on.
路易,别这样
Let melet me
让我,让我
Let me stick around for a while.
让我再待一会
We'll havewe'll have a couple of drinks.
我们喝两杯
Youyou can tell me the story about that key.
你可以给我讲讲那个钥匙的故事
Mike, I know what you're tryin' to do.
迈克,我知道你在干什么
Now's not the time.
现在不是时候
Please go.
请走吧
Come in.
进来
You're not Louis Litt.
你不是路易·利特
No, I'm not. But if you're expecting him to show up,
我不是,但如果你在等他
it's gonna be a long wait.
那恐怕要等很久了
You here to take his spot?
你是来抢他位子的吗
I'll give you senior partner right now.
那我立刻就给你高级合伙人
I'm here to tell you you're not getting versalife.
我是来告诉你,你不会得到回春制药了
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.
对不起,我不知道那是什么
It's the company you tried to poach from me.
就是那家你想从我那里偷走的公司
You seem upset. I'm not upset.
你看起来不开心,我没有不开心
I just wanted to remind you you once told me
我只想提醒你,你曾经告诉我
I was a piece of shit for using your daughter against you,
我利用你的女儿对付你是个混蛋
but now you turn around and use Louis against me?
但现在你转过头利用路易对付我
No, that's not the same. It is to me.
不,那不一样,对我来说一样
I may fight with him, but he's still my family.
我虽然在对付他,但他依旧是我的家人
Then why did he leave? That's between me and louis.
那他为什么离开,这是我和路易之间的事
I wanted Versalife,
我是想要回春制药
but it's not worth gloating over.
但那也不值得来炫耀
So why are you really here, Harvey?
你到底为什么来这儿
I'm here to ask you to take Louis anyway.
我来请求你无论如何雇下路易
And why would I do that?
我为什么要雇他
'Cause you're a smart man.
因为你是个聪明人
If you do it, I'll owe you one.
你雇下他,我就欠你份情
I don't need you owin' me one.
我不需要你欠我情
Why don't you take the night to think about it?
你不如先考虑一夜
'Cause if there's one thing I've learned,
要说我学到的事情,有一件
you can never have too many favors in the bank.
人情永远不嫌多
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
I heard about Versalife.
我听说了回春制药的事
Good work.
做得好
It wasn't you.
不是你做的
No, it wasn't.
对,不是
You know I thought it was you.
你知道我以为是你
Harvey didn't tell me,
哈维没跟我说
but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.
但我也没有太过天真无知
No, you didn't.
对,是没有
What?
怎么了
Every damn time I think there's no upside to having you,
每次我觉得留用你没好处时
you do some shit to make me think
你就会做点事让我觉得
it's actually nice to have you around.
有你在还是挺好的
So, we're good?
那我们没事了
We're good after you bill a few more hours tonight.
你今晚再贡献几个工时,就没事了
Well, that's gonna have to wait until later,
那得再等等
because I am definitely going out to celebrate.
我现在必须得出去庆祝一下
You've earned it.
你应得的
Jessica.
杰西卡
She did what Harvey would have done for you.
她做了哈维愿意为你做的事
Jessica. Katrina.
杰西卡,卡特里娜
Is this about the
你找我是为...
I can either fire you...
我可以解雇你
or you can resign.
或者你可以自己辞职
The choice is yours.
你自己选吧
You know?
你知道了
I know.
我知道了
Then why are you being so nice about it?
那你为什么这么和善
Because letting you go is enough.
因为让你离开就够了
And you also don't want to antagonize me,
你也不想与我为敌
since I'll be working for Robert Zane.
因为我要去为罗伯特·赞恩工作了
You haven't heard?
你还没听说吗
We got Versalife back.
我们把回春制药抢回来了
Louis won't be going to Zane,
路易不会去赞恩那里
and neither will you.
你也不会了
I wish you luck.
祝你好运
You'll have my letter of resignation on your desk
我会明早会把辞职信
in the morning.
放在你桌上
What took you so long?
你怎么这么长时间才出来
What are you, the bathroom monitor?
你是什么,卫生间监控器吗
Well, if I were, I'd say you'd gone three times in an hour.
如果我是,会说你一小时已经去三次了
Yes, and this is our third drink.
对,而这是咱们第三杯酒
You know they have medicine for that, right?
你知道他们有治那病的药,对吧
You saying I'm old?
你是说我老了
Yes, but I'm also saying
对,我也是说
I know you haven't been goin' to the bathroom.
我知道你不是去卫生间
All right, you want the truth?
好吧,你想知道真相吗
I've been calling Donna.
我在给唐娜打电话
Oh my god, that is so great.
天呐,太好了
You guys finally decided to take the plunge.
你俩终于决定更进一步了
I wanted to know if Robert Zane called me back.
我想知道罗伯特·赞恩回我电话没有
Called you back about what?
给你回电话做什么
I asked him to hire Louis anyway.
我要他无论如何雇下路易
You're kidding. I'm not.
你开玩笑吧,没有
I even told him if he did I'd owe him one.
我还跟他说,他雇了我就欠他份情
What?
怎么了
Oh, I'm just tryin' to figure out at what point
我只是在想你上周什么时候
in the last week you decided to become a pussy.
决定变成猫咪(有阴道的意思)的
Oh, so doing something nice for someone makes you a pussy?
为人做好事就是变猫咪吗
I didn't say that exactly. Yes, you did.
我没那么说,你说了
Let's just go through some of the nice things
咱们来数数你为别人
you've done for people.
做过的好事吧
Okay, you know what, Harvey?
好吧,哈维
Guilty as charged.
我有罪
I am nice, and if that makes me a pussy,
我是好人,如果这样就是猫咪
then so be it.
那就是吧
Then it's settled: you're a nice pussy.
那就结案了,你是只好猫咪
Miss, can I get a Cosmo here for my friend?
女士,能给我朋友来本《时尚》吗
Go ahead, order another drink.
再点杯酒吧
Just be careful, 'cause you're gonna
但是小心点,再过五分钟
be in the bathroom in another five minutes.
你又要去卫生间了
You going back to the prostate again?
你又要说前列腺的事了吗
What, like you've never repeated jokes before?
怎么,你就没说过老笑话吗
I have no idea what What I'm talking about?
我完全不知道,我在说什么
Let's see uh, "You see,
我想想啊, "你看
that's funny, because blahblahblah,"
"真有意思,因为什么什么"
or "By blahblahblah, I mean blahblahblah."
或者"我说什么,是什么什么"
Okay, I get it. Oh, I'm just getting started.
好了,我明白了,我才刚开始
I could do this all night.
我能说一晚上呢
Hey, you know what?
你猜怎么
Now I have to go to the bathroom.
我现在真得去卫生间了
Go for it. Take your time, no rush.
去吧,慢慢来,不急
If it hurts, call someone.
疼的话,记得打电话找人
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你在这儿做什么
I'm waiting for Harvey.
我在等哈维
Harvey's not here.
哈维不在
Then you'll have to do.
那就得你来做了
Look, Louis,
听我说,路易
I know you've been through a lot,
我知道你最近经历了很多
but Harvey's gonna
但哈维会...
I don't give a shit what Harvey's gonna do.
我根本不关心哈维会做什么
Okay, you're scaring me.
你吓着我了
You know what an oscar looks like?
你知道奥斯卡是什么样吗
What? Academy award. Bald guy.
什么,奥斯卡奖杯,光头男
I mean, of course we all know what it looks like,
我们当然都知道它是什么样
but especially you, you're an actress.
特别是你,你是演员
It's the highest honor in your field.
那是你们圈子里最高的荣誉
I mean, of course you don't need to be told what it is.
你当然不需要人告诉你它是什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The highest academic honor in Harvard Law
哈佛法学院的最高荣誉
is the order of the coif.
是白帽协会
You don't get a trophy.
白帽协会没有奖杯
You get three things.
只有三样东西
You get a parchment to hang on your wall,
你将得到一卷羊皮纸证书,可以挂在墙上
a medal to wear at graduation,
一块在毕业典礼上戴的奖牌
and this.
还有这个
Now, this key doesn't say "Order of the coif."
这把钥匙上没写"白帽协会"
It doesn't say anything.
什么也没写
It's just a symbol.
只是个象征
What does that have to do with Harvey?
那跟哈维有什么关系
It doesn't. It has to do with Mike.
是没关系,但跟迈克有关系
You know what, Louis? It's been a long day, can
知道吗,路易,今天已经够漫长了,能...
It's about to get longer.
还得再长点
See, Mike asked me about this.
你看,迈克问我这玩意儿
And I thought he was
我还以为他...
I thought he was trying to get my mind off of my problems,
我以为他是想让我忘掉我的烦恼
but then he did it again.
但他又问了
And it got me to thinking:
这让我想到
Mike graduated magna cum laude.
迈克以极优成绩毕业
He's in order of the coif.
他是白帽协会的会员
But he didn't recognize this.
但他没有认出这个
So he forgot a stupid key.
他只是忘了一把愚蠢的钥匙
Mike Ross doesn't forget anything.
迈克·罗斯过目不忘
See, the reason he didn't recognize this
他认不出这钥匙的原因
was because he never got one, because...
是因为他根本没有得到过,因为...
he didn't go to Harvard.
他没上过哈佛
Louis, we've been down this road before.
路易,我们以前就讨论过这个了
Mike is in the Harvard database.
迈克是在哈佛资料库里
But he's not in the yearbook,
但他不在年鉴上
and according to his credit report,
并且根据他的信用报告
his address during his law school years was in New York.
他在法学院期间的地址是在纽约
He even paid rent the first of the month in person.
他甚至在每月第一天亲自去交房租
Well, I'm sure there's an Sit down!
我相信一定有... 坐下
Last year, you told me not to tell Sheila about Mike's file.
去年,你告诉我别跟希拉说迈克的档案
You acted like you cared about me.
你表现出在乎我的样子
You didn't give a shit about me.
但其实根本不在乎
You cared about you!
你只在乎自己
And Harvey! No.
和哈维,不是的
And Mike! No.
还有迈克,不是
And Jessica! Louis, that's not true!
还有杰西卡,路易,不是这样的
Well, let's call Sheila right now.
那现在就给希拉打电话
I know all of the numbers by heart.
号码我都记得
I mean, she may not be interested in me anymore,
她可能对我没兴趣了
but she will definitely be interested in a fraud claiming
但她肯定会对谎称上过哈佛的
that he went to Harvard.
骗子有兴趣
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry?
你很抱歉吗
You've been lying to me since the day Mike Ross arrived.
你从迈克·罗斯来的第一天就开始骗我
I knew Harvey and Jessica never really accepted me,
我知道哈维和杰西从未真正接受我
but I thought you were different.
但我以为你不一样
I thought you were my friend.
我当你是我朋友
I am your friend, Louis. No, you're not.
我是你朋友啊,路易,不,你不是
And don't you ever say that to me again.
你再也不准对我说那样的话
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To see your friend Jessica.
去见你朋友杰西卡
Louis knows.
路易知道了
Louis.
路易
I know you're a stickler for the rules,
我知道你是个坚守规则的人
so I figured I'd just come by to return my I.D.
所以我来还我的身份卡
You want an explanation.
你想要个解释
I want to see you perp walked through the bullpen
我想看到你这个罪犯铐着手铐
with your pretty little jacket draped over your handcuffs.
上面盖着你那漂亮的小外套,走过候审室
But until then, yeah, I'll take an explanation.
但在那之前,我需要个解释
When I found out the truth about Mike Ross,
我搞清迈克·罗斯的真实情况时
it had already been done.
木已成舟
By Harvey?
哈维干的吗
Right after he made senior partner over me?
就在他取代我成为资深合伙人之后吗
That's when he hired the fraud?
他就是在那时雇的那个骗子吗
That's the correct timeline, right?
是在那个时候吗
Yes.
So instead of turning him in,
但你非但没有告发他
you cover it up. Louis
还帮他掩盖了过去,路易
And the one time that I do something...
而当我犯了事
you don't cover it up at all.
你根本没有帮我掩盖
You throw me to the wolves.
而是把我送入虎口
I saved you from the wolves.
我帮你虎口脱险
Then I ask you for the smallest gesture,
之后我卑躬屈膝
just to allow my career to continue with dignity,
请求你允许我有尊严地继续我的事业
and you couldn't muster the tiniest shred of compassion.
你却一丝同情都不给
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I want you to tell me you're a liar!
我想让你告诉我你是个骗子
And a hypocrite!
是个伪君子
I want you to say you're sorry.
我想让你道歉
I am a liar.
我是个骗子
And I am a hypocrite.
也是个伪君子
But I will not say I'm sorry,
但我不会道歉
because I did what I did to protect this firm.
因为我做的这一切是为了保护律所
Well, looks like the captain's about to go down with her ship.
看来船长就要和船一起沉没了
Bullshit.
胡说
You want something.
你是有目的的
Oh, I told you. I want to see you in
我告诉过你,我想看到你戴
In handcuffs?
戴着手铐吗
If that were true,
如果真是那样
the police would be here instead of you.
来这儿的应该是警察而不是你
No, you wanted to see me squirm
不是的,你想在向我提出
before asking me for what you really want.
真正的诉求前,看到我局促不安
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
我不会满足你的
So you might as well spit it out.
你还是直接说吧
You asked me what I wanted once before and I told you.
你曾经问过我想要什么,我告诉了你
And then you tole me I couldn't have it.
那时你说我不可能得到
But now I can.
但我现在可以了
Pearson.
皮尔逊
Specter
斯佩克特
Litt.
利特

重点单词   查看全部解释    
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
medal ['medl]

想一想再看

n. 奖章,勋章,纪念章
vi. 获得奖章

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
championship ['tʃæmpiənʃip]

想一想再看

n. 锦标赛,冠军,拥护

 
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,补充最新资料
n. 更新

 
gladiator ['glædieitə]

想一想再看

n. 角斗士,与野兽搏斗者

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
blink [bliŋk]

想一想再看

vi. 眨眼,闪烁,屈服,视若无睹 vt. 使眨眼,尽力

 


关键字: 美剧 诉讼双雄

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。